Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Ten Largest Ethnicities In South South - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ten Largest Ethnicities In South South (3756 Views)

Top Five Largest Ethnicities In The North West / Top 7 Largest Ethnicities In The North Central / Top Ten Largest Megacities In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Largest Ethnicities In South South by mrvitalis(m): 4:03pm On Apr 11
garfield1:

Anioma isn't even bigger than URHOBOS
Lmaooo anioma has more LGA

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ten Largest Ethnicities In South South by Efewestern: 4:05pm On Apr 11
Yujin:

They don't see themselves as Ijaws but don't make noise about themselves being different. They are not Ijaws and have their own ethnic associations.

Actually, the Ijaws are the only groups that have been able to unify all related groups into a single umbrella. The issue you will face uniting the Edoid groups is the same issue you will face uniting the Igbpid groups.

There are Edoid groups that are fully Ijaws now. They go with the Ijaw identity and readily flaunt it. See me here debating the bond between the Efik/Ibibio/Annang and you see garfield1 fighting me to standstill not to group his people as one.

But not the Ijaws. They are fierce and have been able to command dominance even when we have a bigger group from the Akwa-Cross Axis.

1 Like

Re: Ten Largest Ethnicities In South South by PressMyButton: 4:07pm On Apr 11
garfield1:

From here,I'll go to north east and stop there.
Following.
Re: Ten Largest Ethnicities In South South by garfield1: 4:26pm On Apr 11
mrvitalis:

Lmaooo anioma has more LGA

With less population and they share delta north with other groups plus a section of the ikas do not accept being tagged igbos unlike URHOBOS that transcends delta central

3 Likes

Re: Ten Largest Ethnicities In South South by garfield1: 4:26pm On Apr 11
Efewestern:

Lol. I'll let you win this one. Yes, the Ijaw identity is very strong. Their numbers is debatable. Have a good day bro.

No,don't run.

1 Like

Re: Ten Largest Ethnicities In South South by garfield1: 4:27pm On Apr 11
Yujin:

They don't see themselves as Ijaws but don't make noise about themselves being different. They are not Ijaws and have their own ethnic associations.

Oga,they are ijaws.what they have is rather sub tribes or clans but they accept their ijaw ness.why not limit yourself to the SE
Re: Ten Largest Ethnicities In South South by garfield1: 4:29pm On Apr 11
Efewestern:

Actually, the Ijaws are the only groups that have been able to unify all related groups into a single umbrella. The issue you will face uniting the Edoid groups is the same issue you will face uniting the Igbpid groups.

There are Edoid groups that are fully Ijaws now. They go with the Ijaw identity and readily flaunt it. See me here debating the bond between the Efik/Ibibio/Annang and you see garfield1 fighting me to standstill not to group his people as one.

But not the Ijaws. They are fierce and have been able to command dominance even when we have a bigger group from the Akwa-Cross Axis.
Yes the Jukuns have successfully done this by uniting most Christian tribes in Taraba under jukuns umbrella except the mumuyes to counter the fulanis and tivs.the HAUSAS have done this too and to a small extent igbos

1 Like

Re: Ten Largest Ethnicities In South South by mrvitalis(m): 4:31pm On Apr 11
garfield1:

With less population and they share delta north with other groups plus a section of the ikas do not accept being tagged igbos unlike URHOBOS that transcends delta central
No other group are in Delta north other than anioma I dare you to name one

In rivers state the igbos are by far majority

There are igbos in okrika, Bonny, opobo, why separate ikwerre? .. Etche, omuma, oyigbo.. I can keep name

And igbos are the tribe with most oil and gas production in Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Ten Largest Ethnicities In South South by slivertongue: 4:43pm On Apr 11
garfield1:

Efiks are fewer than most people think.besides,they are in my state so I know better.they don't number above 500,000.
Bini can't be more than urhobo.urhobo have 8 lgas,bini 7.urhobos dominate all their 8 lgas and are still found in most parts of warri south lga in delta south,burutu,patani.binis are in 7 lgas and most of the people or at least 50% of those in Benin city are non binis.where they dominate is ovia, orhiomnwon, uhumnwonde

it's not by LGA but by the indigenous population of the area

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Largest Ethnicities In South South by Jogs1900: 4:50pm On Apr 11
mrvitalis:

There are igbos in okrika, Bonny, opobo, why separate ikwerre? .. Etche, omuma, oyigbo.. I can keep name

There is Olukumi which is a Yoruboid group in Delta north.
Re: Ten Largest Ethnicities In South South by mrvitalis(m): 4:56pm On Apr 11
Jogs1900:

There is Olukumi which is a Yoruboid group in Delta north.
How many re they are they upto one ward

3 Likes

Re: Ten Largest Ethnicities In South South by paramakina202: 4:59pm On Apr 11
garfield1:

Andoni,opobo,bonny,degema,okrika,ogubolo,akuku toru,asari toru,abolga,parts of pH,parts of ahoada,parts of onelga

Igboid groups in Rivers state are in clear majority.Ijaw people are majority only Bayelsa state.

3 Likes

Re: Ten Largest Ethnicities In South South by garfield1: 5:04pm On Apr 11
slivertongue:

it's not by LGA but by the indigenous population of the area

The population of calabar is about 500,009.efiks don't make up more than 200k.same thing in odukpani and akpabuyo.

1 Like

Re: Ten Largest Ethnicities In South South by Jogs1900: 5:06pm On Apr 11
mrvitalis:

How many re they are they upto one ward
I only responded to your post that only Igbos occupies delta north.

Now, we can say Delta north is not occupied by Igboid groups alone.

I don't know the population of the Olukumis
Re: Ten Largest Ethnicities In South South by Efewestern: 5:10pm On Apr 11
garfield1:

Yes the Jukuns have successfully done this by uniting most Christian tribes in Taraba under jukuns umbrella except the mumuyes to counter the fulanis and tivs.the HAUSAS have done this too and to a small extent igbos

Yes I know of the Jukuns. If not for their tenacity, they would have long been cornered. They understand that unifying packets of closely located tribes is essential for their survival, especially in a region where ethnic cleansing is prominent.

The Ijaws understand what it means to come together to forge a common goal. Something I wish other groups can do. I sincerely do not see the need for the Urhobos and Isokos splitting for example, when we share same ancestry and identity.

The Ijaws have united Igboid, Edoid and other riverine groups into their Ijaw umbrella and these people see themselves as nothing but Ijaws. The Ijaws in Delta state went to the extent of creating lead for the Ijaws in Ondo, that the Ijaws from Ondo come into Delta and benefits whatever is due to the Ijaws in the state.

The Igbos and Yorubas are not good unifying groups. Lots of Yoruboid groups in NC are lost gone. The Igbos are finding it difficult to put Ikwerre and other related groups into their fold, but not the Ijaws. So I agree that the Ijaws are the largest, but when we have a unified Akwa-Cross & Edoid forces, they should come third.

1 Like

Re: Ten Largest Ethnicities In South South by mrvitalis(m): 5:18pm On Apr 11
Jogs1900:

I only responded to your post that only Igbos occupies delta north.

Now, we can say Delta north is not occupied by Igboid groups alone.

I don't know the population of the Olukumis
99% igbos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Largest Ethnicities In South South by Armaggedon: 5:21pm On Apr 11
garfield1:

Oga,they are ijaws.what they have is rather sub tribes or clans but they accept their ijaw ness. why not limit yourself to the SE
the Igbophobic nonentity masquerading as a fair discussant is finally out of his shell. He has finally started singing the usual song 'limit yourself to southeast"

Since Igbo scares the living daylight of you, let me torment you further with some lectures. The best way of classifying ethnicity known globally is by the native language they speak. This is why you say Igbo-speaking and Yoruba -speaking people. If there are no Fulani speaking-people in Nigeria, it simply means that Fulanis are not indigenous to Nigeria.

Going by this method known globally, I dare tell you that Igbos by far are the biggest ethnic group in the so called south south. This is because when an Ikwerre person speaks, an Anambra, Anioma and Opobo person will hear him.

This is not so with Edo, Urhobo and Afemai. This is not also the same with Efik and Ibibio.

Ijaw is even worse. They are very small group. The Nigerian establishement is the biggest promoter of a non existent "Ijaw" identity and you know it. You are a pained, failed ethnic champion and a blatant liar. I say this because you very hardly see a riverine person from rivers state telling you he is Ijaw. Some Bayelsa people don't even claim Ijaw, heck! Jonathan is not an Ijaw man. He is Ogbia because he can't speak Ijaw.

Half of Riverine population of rivers state are Igbo speaking and are Igbos! If this fact pains you, sort yourself and quit your rash of self consoling threads. Patience Jonathan is from Okirika and calls herself Igbo, same with Asari dokubo and late Harcourt white from Abonmenna.

Let me add more pains to your Igbophobic a*s, groups not historically recognised as Igbo such as Ogoni, Ogu bolo are now getting Igbonized fast. The attempt hide Igbo identity has backfired very strongly but at a low-key.

Continue fooling yourself with government "gazette" . It can only sooth your pain for a short time

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ten Largest Ethnicities In South South by successmatters(m): 5:30pm On Apr 11
mrvitalis:

Lol igbos re the largest group in South South

Everyone knows this.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ten Largest Ethnicities In South South by Ofodirinwa: 5:32pm On Apr 11
garfield1:
1) [s]IJAWS: they number about 5-7 million and are found mainly in bayelsa,rivers, delta and some pockets in Edo,akwa ibom and ondo

2) IBIBIOS: they dominate akwa ibom state and are found in the three senatorial zones of the state.they have a large settler population in cross river and rivers.they number about.2.7 million

3) IGBOS: they are principally present or indigenous to delta and rivers state.to avoid confusion and controversy,I won't count Ikwerre as igbos since majority don't identify as such but I'll count other riverians like etche,omuma,oyigbo,parts of onelga,opobo nkoro,ahoada as Igbo.they number about 2.3 million.

4) URHOBOS: they dominate delta central,parts of warri,parts of sagbama in bayelsa state and number about 2.2.

5) BINIS: they dominate Edo south although some ijaws are found in a few numbers around ovia.they number about 1.5 million

6) ANNANG; they are found in 8 local governments of akwa ibom state and share similar culture with the IBIBIOS,efiks and orons.they number close to 1.4 million

7) OGONI: they are found in four lgas of rivers state and number almost a million.

cool IkWERRE: they predominate 4 lgas in rivers and number about 800,000.

9) ESAN/ISHAN; they occupy five lgas of Edo central and number about 800,000k

10) EJAGHAM: this tribe is found in Nigeria and cameroun.speaking of Nigeria,they are majorly in cross river south and central numbering close to 700k.

Notable mentions include the orons,itsekiri,isoko,ekoi, etsakor and Efiks[/s]

Mynd44
Nplfmod
Fergie001
Casualobserver
Coolambience
Mymouth
Efewestern
Cajal
Helinues
Ekpeitit

It is Igbo, then Efik, then Ibibio then Edo
not everything is sentiment. Ijaw is 2 local governments in Bayelsa. Yenegoa is not even IJaw. Meanwhile Efik is strong in 2 states + Cameroon

Ogoni is bigger than Ijaw

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Largest Ethnicities In South South by Ofodirinwa: 5:35pm On Apr 11
ABUA NATIONAL COUNCIL (ANC) APLAUDS IJAW NATIONAL COUNCIL (INC) FOR DELETING AND REMOVING ABUA AS A CLAN UNDER IJAW FROM IT'S CONSTITUTION.

I wish to use this very proud and enviable platform of Abua people both at home and the Diaspora to officially thank the Ijaw National Congress - the apex sociocultural organization of the Ijaw ethnic nationality for heeding to the voice of reason and DELETING ABUA from The Constitution of the Ijaw National Congress, 2019. It would be recalled that on the 27th of December 2017, I had approached the court in Suit No: PHC/3944/2017 (Royal Mogeni Appia vs Ijaw National Congress) asking the court to compel the Ijaw National Congress to appear before it and defend itself for proclaiming Abua a 'Clan' of the Ijaw in its January 10, 2009 constitution that became the root of all citations that claim Abua people to be Ijaws. For the avoidance of doubt, the Ijaw, through their apex sociocultural organization, the Ijaw national Congress had in page 8 of their January 10, 2009 Constitution declared in article 10, Under Clan Level of Congress, that: "The following clans / sub-clans, groups of clans are hereby recognized within the three Zones of Congress as listed below and shall each operate as a Clan level of Congress and for this purpose be called a clan". They then went on to list ABUA in their CENTRAL ZONE in the same article 10 as a " Clan" of the Ijaw ethnic nationality among other Ijaw clans in Bayelsa State. As a historian with speciality in the intergroup relations of the ancient peoples of Delta, I found that extremely insulting and provocative to a people with an enviable history that spans over three thousand years. Thus, I south amongst others:

1. A DECLARATION that the Ijaw National Congress (INC) Constitution 2009/Article that cite/define Abua as a clan in Ijaw is illegal, null and void. 6. AN ORDER restraining the Defendant by himself, it's affiliates or through proxy from further publishing and addressing Abua as a clan under Ijaw or any other tribe .

It is gratifying to learn through the Constitution of the Ijaw National Congress, 2019 a copy of which I have just been availed, that the Ijaw National Congress, on the eve of the judgement that was delivered 9 July 2019 - precisely on Friday, June 28, 2019 hurriedly amended it's constitution and DELETED ABUA from the entire document as I sought. My sincere thanks goes to all the eminent and distinguished Ijaw leaders of thought who participated as members of the Constitution Review Committee. Now, knowing whom we are as ABUA people - that our future is in our hands - we can now stand up, irrespective of how difficult, time consuming and painful it would be and redefine ourself. We can now - as unaligned group, lay claim to being marginalized and hope to be accorded the recognition we deserve. We can now than ever, fight our way to genuine, and unlimited prosperity, closing ranks as equals to any group we chose to partner with rather than being coarsed into a relationship wherein we were being considered to be a subservient and beggarly group. This does not however, in anyway imping on the right of any Abuan to in exercise of his freedom of association, identity with the Ijaw National Congress. What it does however, is that SUCH PERSONS CAN ONLY DO SO ON THEIR PERSONAL CAPACITY. Therefore, henceforth, the presence of Chapter(s) of the Ijaw National Congress in Abua should not be misinterpreted to mean that Abua people are Ijaws. It is the right of any socio-cultural organization to establish Chapter(s) anywhere in Nigeria including in Abua Land.

After all, in Article 11 (b) i & ii of the new constitution (The Constitution of the Ijaw National Congress, 2019), the Ijaw National Congress has assured that their presence in a given territory should not be misconstrued to mean expression of ownership of such teritory by the Ijaw. Hear them; i. There shall be a Chapter of the Congress in a town or village which is not within or completely within the recognized Clans of Congress provided that the participating membership of Congress in the town or village is not less than One Hundred (100) persons. ii. Such town or village where a Chapter is established shall not be wholly indigenous to Ijaw territory. I celebrate the Ijaw National Congress for this bold step. I thank the Ijaws for by the tenets of their new constitution (The Constitution of the Ijaw National Congress, 2019), admitting that Abua is a distinct tribe and ethnic nationality from the theirs. I thank the now, late, Chief Ishmeal Alali Sampson, the delectible Chief Raymond Tom Oyil and the Abua Youth Council Worldwide under the dynamic leadership of Comrade Odema Ipeghan Matthew for rising to the challenge when it mattered most and given me the support I so dearly needed. Our Abua identity is our first heritage. I thank Abua for Abua for the opportunity to express myself.

Abuan Eboom!

HRM, KING ROYAL MOGENI APPIA THE OOLA EELHE AWEUSA AND OPHELEGBE AKE ABUAN (King of the Kingdom of Aweusa and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces and Minister of Defence of the entire ABUA nation).

https://www.nairaland.com/6869682/abua-national-council-aplauds-ijaw

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Largest Ethnicities In South South by Ibadansun1: 5:40pm On Apr 11
Armaggedon:
Clown has entered southsouth

South south has four major ethnic groups. Namely:

Igbo (Rivers state, Delta state)

Edoid (Edo state, Urhobo, Isoko and Itshekiri)

Ijaw (Bayelsa state and about 2 LGA of rivers and 3 local government area in Delta state)

Efik/Ibibio ( Cross River and Akwa Ibom)

Of all these groups, Efik/ Ibibio are the largest occupying two state and together numbering about 8million.

Igbos come second occupying 70% of rivers state and 34% of Delta state with minority in cross River, Ika LGA of Akwa Ibom and Igbanke in Edo state. Together they number about 7.5million.

Third is Edoid groups of Bini, Afemai, Esan Urhobo, Itshekiri,Isoko etc occupying Edo and about 14 LGA of Delta state and a minority in Bayelsa. They number about 7. 3 million.

Abua etc
When on earth did Ishekiri became Ediod group?

I mean they don't even have similar language.
Re: Ten Largest Ethnicities In South South by Armaggedon: 5:44pm On Apr 11
Ibadansun1:
When on earth did Ishekiri became Ediod group?

I mean they don't even have similar language.
depends on how similar you ajudge the language, but yes they have similar. Every other aspect of the their culture such as food, music and dressing are most related to Edo than any other tribe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Largest Ethnicities In South South by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 5:45pm On Apr 11
PressMyButton:
Opobo belongs to Ijaws.
Go and research about the origin of Opobo kindom, even akwa ibom was found by an Igbo man.. Go and read..

You punks like to believe politician's adulterated_gossips without researchable_facts..

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ten Largest Ethnicities In South South by Ibadansun1: 5:46pm On Apr 11
Armaggedon:
depends on how similar you ajudge the language, but yes they have similar. Every other aspect of the their culture such as food, music and dressing are most related to Edo than any other tribe.
They are not similar even the slightest way.

The only similar thing they have with Bini is the royalty.

Ishekiri are yorubiod group bearing Yoruba names with culture similar to riverine yorubas like Ilaje and ikale.

Sola, Ayo, wumi are Ishekiri names.

When Ishekiri talks, an Ikale, ijebu and Ilaje man clearly understands what he or she is saying before any Benin man can understand.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Largest Ethnicities In South South by Armaggedon: 6:03pm On Apr 11
Ibadansun1:
They are not similar even the slightest way.

The only similar thing they have with Bini is the royalty.

Ishekiri are yorubiod group bearing Yoruba names with culture similar to riverine yorubas like Ilaje and ikale.

Sola, Ayo, wumi are Ishekiri names.

When Ishekiri talks, an Ikale, ijebu and Ilaje man clearly understands what he or she is saying before any Benin man can understand.

liar! Itshekiri has now turned from having a yoruboid language (whatever that means) to being a yoruboid group (another meaningless expression)

For the records, Itshekiri doesn't even speak Yoruba. They speak a language that sounds Yoruba but their culture such as dance, food and dress is Edo.

I don't know when you started claiming Itshekiri beyond sharing a similar language.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ten Largest Ethnicities In South South by Ibadansun1: 6:07pm On Apr 11
Armaggedon:
liar! Itshekiri has now turned from having a yoruboid language (whatever that means) to being a yoruboid group (another meaningless express)

For the records, Itshekiri doesn't even speak Yoruba. They speak a language that sounds Yoruba but their culture such as dance, food and dress is Edo.

I don't know when you started claiming Itshekiri beyond sharing a similar language.
Google Ishekiri on the internet.

Ishekiri is not an Ediod group.

Something is wrong with some of you guys.

It's almost as if you hate hearing the Truth

Prominent Ishekiri sons

Orisa-Femi

Oma-wumi.

Pastor Ayo etc.

These are Ishekiri and Yoruba names.

Even the capital of Ishekiri and ijebu is exactly the same

Ode-isehekiri, ijebu-ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Largest Ethnicities In South South by successmatters(m): 6:08pm On Apr 11
PresidObi:
I disagree with the OP, igbo is the largest ethnic group in the SS, followed by Ibibio/ Efik, and then Edo and the rest.

Largest tribes in the South South

1. Igbo
2. Efik/Ibibio
3. Urhobo
4. Edo
5. Ijaw

I just called my ikwerre in-law, he confirmed this list.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ten Largest Ethnicities In South South by garfield1: 6:09pm On Apr 11
mrvitalis:

Gas I agree but not oil.

I already counted those etche,omuma,oyigbo etc.the govt recognized ikwerre as a separate ethnicity..
We have yorubas and isokos in delta north
Re: Ten Largest Ethnicities In South South by garfield1: 6:11pm On Apr 11
Ofodirinwa:

It is Igbo, then Efik, then Ibibio then Edo
not everything is sentiment. Ijaw is 2 local governments in Bayelsa. Yenegoa is not even IJaw. Meanwhile Efik is strong in 2 states + Cameroon

Ogoni is bigger than Ijaw

Lol
Re: Ten Largest Ethnicities In South South by garfield1: 6:12pm On Apr 11
Armaggedon:
the Igbophobic nonentity masquerading as a fair discussant is finally out of his shell. He has finally started singing the usual song 'limit yourself to southeast"

Since Igbo scares the living daylight of you, let me torment you further with some lectures. The best way of classifying ethnicity known globally is by the native language they speak. This is why you say Igbo-speaking and Yoruba -speaking people. If there are no Fulani speaking-people in Nigeria, it simply means that Fulanis are not indigenous to Nigeria.

Going by this method known globally, I dare tell you that Igbos by far are the biggest ethnic group in the so called south south. This is because when an Ikwerre person speaks, an Anambra, Anioma and Opobo person will hear him.

This is not so with Edo, Urhobo and Afemai. This is not also the same with Efik and Ibibio.

Ijaw is even worse. They are very small group. The Nigerian establishement is the biggest promoter of a non existent "Ijaw" identity and you know it. You are a pained, failed ethnic champion and a blatant liar. I say this because you very hardly see a riverine person from rivers state telling you he is Ijaw. Some Bayelsa people don't even claim Ijaw, heck! Jonathan is not an Ijaw man. He is Ogbia because he can't speak Ijaw.

Half of Riverine population of rivers state are Igbo speaking and are Igbos! If this fact pains you, sort yourself and quit your rash of self consoling threads. Patience Jonathan is from Okirika and calls herself Igbo, same with Asari dokubo and late Harcourt white from Abonmenna.

Let me add more pains to your Igbophobic a*s, groups not historically recognised as Igbo such as Ogoni, Ogu bolo are now getting Igbonized fast. The attempt hide Igbo identity has backfired very strongly but at a low-key.

Continue fooling yourself with government "gazette" . It can only sooth your pain for a short time

Thanks for the rubbish.bye

1 Like

Re: Ten Largest Ethnicities In South South by Armaggedon: 6:14pm On Apr 11
garfield1:

Thanks for the rubbish.bye
Ouch!!! It pained him. It happens when one's agenda gets bursted so embarrassingly.

4 Likes

Re: Ten Largest Ethnicities In South South by garfield1: 6:17pm On Apr 11
Efewestern:

Yes I know of the Jukuns. If not for their tenacity, they would have long been cornered. They understand that unifying packets of closely located tribes is essential for their survival, especially in a region where ethnic cleansing is prominent.

The Ijaws understand what it means to come together to forge a common goal. Something I wish other groups can do. I sincerely do not see the need for the Urhobos and Isokos splitting for example, when we share same ancestry and identity.

The Ijaws have united Igboid, Edoid and other riverine groups into their Ijaw umbrella and these people see themselves as nothing but Ijaws. The Ijaws in Delta state went to the extent of creating lead for the Ijaws in Ondo, that the Ijaws from Ondo come into Delta and benefits whatever is due to the Ijaws in the state.

The Igbos and Yorubas are not good unifying groups. Lots of Yoruboid groups in NC are lost gone. The Igbos are finding it difficult to put Ikwerre and other related groups into their fold, but not the Ijaws. So I agree that the Ijaws are the largest, but when we have a unified Akwa-Cross & Edoid forces, they should come third.

Now you are talking.you are a reasonable and logical fellow...
On the sidelines,I will like to hear your views on the killings in okuama

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sss Arrests Another Online Journalist / 5 Greatest Nigeria Living Legends Award:: Robbing Gani To Pay Dora / Troops Kill 73 Insurgents Disguised As Herdsmen In Borno - VIEWER DISCRETION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.