Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Where To Buy Baby Cot Lagos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where To Buy Baby Cot Lagos (11916 Views)

How To Buy Baby Clothes. / Woman Sleeping In A Cot While Baby Sleeps On The Bed! / Need Help Wit Baby Cot/crib (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Buy Baby Cot Lagos by joy25: 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2011
Hello all,

I need to buy a cot (wooden) for my baby and wondering where I can get a reasonably priced one in Lagos.

Please can I get suggestions from mums/dads or anyone who knows. Also wouldn't mind recommendations on where to get other baby gear as well.

Thank you
smiley
Re: Where To Buy Baby Cot Lagos by blank(f): 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2011
It depends on what area of Lagos. I have no idea where they buy wooden cots except from Mothercare and Games in d palms. Most people I know get a good carpenter to do one. Make sure it has drawers at the bottom.
U can get baby things from the places I mentioned or from Ikota near ajah. Lovely things there. Balogun market is a good one too.
Re: Where To Buy Baby Cot Lagos by joy25: 11:45pm On Nov 19, 2011
Thanks for your reply. I checked at mothercare and the price was 75k (cot + mattress), want to shop around to see if I can get a better price. I'll also see if I can get a good carpenter and get a quote.
I guess I have to enlist my mum for a Balogun shopping trip LOL smiley
Re: Where To Buy Baby Cot Lagos by Sammiejo: 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2011
Go to dosunmu in Lagos,Where baby things are sold. Ask around there for where to buy a cot, you will find a Woden one for plus/- 25k
Re: Where To Buy Baby Cot Lagos by blank(f): 6:24pm On Nov 21, 2011
Pls Sammiejo, don't be annoyed. Where is Dosunmu? Is it at Balogun?
Re: Where To Buy Baby Cot Lagos by Sammiejo: 5:45am On Nov 22, 2011
@ blank yes. When you get to folawiyo mosque,coming from the CBN side continue down until you get to a turning/ junction ,turn right and ask. Infact if you are pregnant those women selling baby stuff will woo you and take you there, when u get there just ask. I am really not good with the names of those LAGOS streets.
Re: Where To Buy Baby Cot Lagos by joy25: 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2011
@ Sammiejo thanks. Not sure where the place u described is, cos I only just moved to Lag a few months back. Hopefully I can get a friend to help take me there smiley
Re: Where To Buy Baby Cot Lagos by shushu(f): 6:00pm On Nov 23, 2011
x
Re: Where To Buy Baby Cot Lagos by mcauly(f): 6:50am On Dec 05, 2011
You can try posting your question on www.9jamom.com - the Gidi moms should be able to provide additional input, We can also assist you with sourcing the item if you need one from abroad.
Re: Where To Buy Baby Cot Lagos by joy25: 8:11am On Dec 05, 2011
@shushu thanks, how much do those go for?
@mcauly thanks, just registered on the site. I've been considering buying it abroad and getting it shipped over as long as it doesn't cost more than the prices I saw in the stores here, although I like the variety in cot styles I can choose from if getting abroad. Currently in touch with a particular company re shipping from the US and waiting for their price quote. Is this something you're in to?

Cheers x
Re: Where To Buy Baby Cot Lagos by shushu(f): 10:45am On Dec 05, 2011
x
Re: Where To Buy Baby Cot Lagos by ivoice247: 9:43am On Jul 10, 2013
if you buy a baby welcome pack from these guys, you'll get an imported baby travel cot for about N6k or less - www.babynigeria.com

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Beats Me Up, Husband Tells Court / Why Am I So Unemotional? / Have Your Parents Ever Apologized To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.