Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) (37357 Views)

Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village / Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries / Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by Oo0Oo0Oo0: 8:46pm On Apr 11
Bimpe wants to be an iPhone owner with just 68k. No be juju be that?

1 Like

Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by meum: 8:46pm On Apr 11
Hmmm
Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by ItisWell22(f): 8:48pm On Apr 11
Just imagining the pain of saving up that 67, abi 68k to get a new phone. 😢😰

5 Likes

Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by ukaface(f): 8:49pm On Apr 11
dreamworld:
Do you know how many suck and fucck she did to get the money to buy the fine grin grin grin
Phoolish phool

5 Likes

Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by Oo0Oo0Oo0: 8:50pm On Apr 11
ASAPFERG:
Later they will wonder why we hate them here.
You're right. Mompha and Hushpuppi them.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by 12345baba(m): 8:50pm On Apr 11
And a biatch is recording her without her consent

6 Likes

Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by rockog: 8:51pm On Apr 11
They used to sell Apu Fufu....now cse only.
The don gbab Sis Mary
NairaOcean:
At the bustling Computer Village Market in Lagos, a young lady found herself in agony after purchasing a faulty iphone for a hefty sum of 68,000 Naira.

The lady, eager for a good deal, decided to engage with a street vendor rather than patronizing the established phone shops in the area. This decision, made in an attempt to cut costs, ultimately led to her purchasing a phone that turned out to be defective.

"In the video making the rounds on the net, a concerned individual can be heard asking her why she didn't enter an appropriate phone shop for her purchase," noted one bystander who witnessed the unfolding scene.

The mischievous seller, responsible for the faulty device, is currently untraceable, leaving the distraught customer to lament her unfortunate experience. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bob3bxW-BaY
Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by Chicagograduate(m): 8:52pm On Apr 11
tnerro1:
Oya guess the people wey sabi things like this😁
No be only IBO boys dey do that thing.Na all tribes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by geewean(m): 8:54pm On Apr 11
Two things caused it: Either ignorance or greed.

In my case over 15 years ago it was ignorance.I just entered the market then wanted the buy blackberry bold 5.Omooor naso them toast me ans showed me the sharp bold 5.Thats we went to one corner and I gave them money immediately them have swapped tye phone to a bad one.They hurried me too leave so agbero won't tax me.See me dey run home.Only mins reach house phone refuse to come on.

Two years later I went there to buy but I just pretend.The guy wey come I just dey carry the guy waka all the ATM machine intentionally to suffer him.For my mind I say guy you go trek today.

Las las I tell the guy say holy spirit say make I no but again.loooooool Baba begin dey swear for me oooo naso I dey laugh dey waka home

9 Likes

Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by osazsky(m): 8:57pm On Apr 11
See people way want make president come from their region..very stupid set of pigs and u expect us from south south to vote for one master pig..someone who couldn't pay salaries of doctors for almost 2 yrs...someone who commissioned a substandard borehole spots on obi and his Igbos followers..the day an Igbo man becomes president Nigeria will be gone we can't allow it to happen

5 Likes

Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by jimmyvic(m): 9:04pm On Apr 11
Once you hear Computer village or St. Michaels, run ooo

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by HeightsKE: 9:06pm On Apr 11
So bad
Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by Goodlady(f): 9:07pm On Apr 11
Ofunaofu:
It's quite pathetic
That lady can be depressed. Hope a bro John is there to wipe her tears and buy her new iPhone 15.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by tuzle(m): 9:09pm On Apr 11
Oo0Oo0Oo0:
Bimpe wants to be an iPhone owner with just 68k. No be juju be that?
used iphone 7 shouldn't cost more than that na

1 Like

Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by fareed69(m): 9:10pm On Apr 11
tnerro1:
Oya guess the people wey sabi things like this😁

Her brothers
Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by Quebec91(m): 9:11pm On Apr 11
cheesy
Blissgal:
Computer Village will teach you how to be vigilant
Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by babajero(m): 9:11pm On Apr 11
NairaOcean:
At the bustling Computer Village Market in Lagos, a young lady found herself in agony after purchasing a faulty iphone for a hefty sum of 68,000 Naira.

The lady, eager for a good deal, decided to engage with a street vendor rather than patronizing the established phone shops in the area. This decision, made in an attempt to cut costs, ultimately led to her purchasing a phone that turned out to be defective.

"In the video making the rounds on the net, a concerned individual can be heard asking her why she didn't enter an appropriate phone shop for her purchase," noted one bystander who witnessed the unfolding scene.

The mischievous seller, responsible for the faulty device, is currently untraceable, leaving the distraught customer to lament her unfortunate experience. shocked

So the idiot wey dey video wetin be her own for inside, even when the lady told her not to and even went ahead to post it . What if the lady decide to sue her now, some people go come online dey type rubbish.

5 Likes

Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by Mccullum: 9:12pm On Apr 11
Some Igbo traders are 419 in disguise.

Why selling by tricks, turning trading to game of smartness.

Yet, they'll be playing victim card on majority of matters arises. I used to be very careful when buying goods from them due to their shady characters.

4 Likes

Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:13pm On Apr 11
NairaOcean:

This kind thing dey pain person eh
Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by muyico(m): 9:14pm On Apr 11
Jjc!

1 Like

Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by SocialJustice: 9:15pm On Apr 11
Making a video of the person without their permission.

5 Likes

Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by Iceberg3: 9:15pm On Apr 11
Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by babajero(m): 9:17pm On Apr 11
MrJames007:
Why's that fool filming her sef. undecided
If she is eventually sued now she will come online and start crying.

3 Likes

Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by saveman91(m): 9:17pm On Apr 11
This baby don knack no be small see money wey she earn go reach 68k without normal brain
Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by Scarletjr(m): 9:21pm On Apr 11
She don learn her lesson next time he nor go happen
Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by nedekid: 9:22pm On Apr 11
ASAPFERG:
Later they will wonder why we hate them here.
Hate who? Nigerians?
Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by purples25(f): 9:22pm On Apr 11
"Na mumu dey go boutique."

This is the real agenda of those that promote this saying.

6 Likes

Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by Franklyspeakin: 9:24pm On Apr 11
greed that's all
Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by ScarletBrace(m): 9:25pm On Apr 11
NairaOcean:

This is Nigeria’s Silicon Valley and this is her definition of smartness.
This is how we got a drug crap for a president. This is how our institutions are run.
Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by Kay25(m): 9:25pm On Apr 11
No be their fault jareee go sleep aunty

1 Like

Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by ipobarecriminals: 9:25pm On Apr 11
sad ipobarecriminals angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by Ogunleti01: 9:28pm On Apr 11
No matter how rain beats a leopard, it will never change its skin. Ndi Developer; awon chest beater association of Nigeria una weldone ooo. You have played a fast one on that innocent unsuspecting girl

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

*super Hot* New Pes 16 On Android And Pc Using Ppsspp (english) UPDATED LINK / Samsung Galaxy A22 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / Glo Data Bonus Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.