Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,577 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) (37432 Views)

Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village / Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries / Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by Love800(m): 8:37pm On Apr 12
Bros, abeg bless my life small na. Even if na 1k, i go appreciate. Na garri mix with butter i chop almost throughout today. U can check my profile to see if am genuine.
MrJames007:
Poor girl embarassed

She must have emptied her savings to get her dream phone. Wish I can meet and give her back 50.
Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by ayotade09(m): 11:24am On Apr 16
The phone they sold to her was actually good and working fine the issue there is the phone back WiFi only it is network locked
Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by francisisking: 6:22pm On Apr 16
ayotade09:
The phone they sold to her was actually good and working fine the issue there is the phone back WiFi only it is network locked
are you sure you're not the one who sold it to her? As it's not stated in the video, so I wonder how you got to know.
Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by ayotade09(m): 12:22am On Apr 17
francisisking:
are you sure you're not the one who sold it to her? As it's not stated in the video, so I wonder how you got to know.
how about you look for the original video and watch it
Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by candygist: 9:39am On Apr 19
ShadowMan667:
Gees cool guy he knows what he is saying. A friend of mine bought a phone at peoples street computer village in a show glass. Wen he found out that the phone was a clone iPhone, he went back with police men but did not find the person or show glass in that place.

Those guys are working together.

Buying from show glass is diffrent from buying from shop. Show glass people don't have shop. They just have a little space where they put their show glass, that's not a shop.
You need common sense when buying somthing from Ikeja, computer Village.

Walk into a verified store, take your time and dont be greedy and in a rush.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nokia Asha - Cheap Touchscreen Phones - Launched / Buying Gadgets Online In Nigeria? Don’t Fall Victim To This. / 20 Weird Things All Addict Android Smartphone Users Do (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.