Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,229 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) (37429 Views)

Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village / Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries / Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by Offpoint1: 10:28pm On Apr 11
ReacherSaidNoth:
That idiot saying 'sista mary' and recording her deserves a slap.

Awoof dey run belle sha
Dey girl no give am consent, yet e dey film her still get mind post am.
Make e try am for America, the suing go loud6

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by haybhi1(m): 10:30pm On Apr 11
udemzyudex:

Everything black man, black people must you always talk down on the black man?

There are bad people everywhere no matter the color or race even worse than what is happening here, the difference is they have a working system to put them in check.
You're right. It's just it's appalling that we continue to do this yo ourselves
Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by integrity16(m): 10:30pm On Apr 11
Angelaswat:
yes na u can see an iPhone 6 for dat amount

Yes, a 4th hand faulty iPhone 6 you mean?
Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by Basicend: 10:34pm On Apr 11
lexotan:
She wan use iPhone

. . . By fire, by force. cheesy grin cool
Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by symbianDON(m): 10:43pm On Apr 11
lexotan:
She wan use iPhone
now she is using iPain

1 Like

Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by Larrydollarz(m): 10:48pm On Apr 11
What really happened is not that the phone is faulty, the issue is that the phone is an android phone that is packaged as an iPhone, I've seen an android phone that is well packaged as iPhone 13 with 3 lenses in the back and also function very similar to iPhone 13 no jokes. If you have not use iPhone before you won't know except someone that know iPhone let know that is a fake iPhone.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by ziondaughter247: 10:49pm On Apr 11
Why is this fool videoing her? Just to get likes or what?
People have no respect for anyone's privacy anymore. The poor girl is already hurt enough that she has been duped, obviously she naïve and now you're trying to set her up for more drags on the internet just for a few likes.
May God punish insensitive idiots like you. In a sane country, you will be sued.

6 Likes

Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by femi4: 10:49pm On Apr 11
lexotan:
She wan use iPhone
Na Righteousness2 church member. Them no dey read n study street, na only bible dem sabi
Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by candygist: 10:50pm On Apr 11
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool this girl na very sweet girl oo !!

This kind girls de tight well well..

If too say I de der na to use my OLD KALA take settle the matters and collect her phone number..

To the matters at hand.. Computer village no be anyhow place oo !!

Even some shops der self no be legit.. yes na me de cap u. No be legit..

Especially doz once way de put phone for glass!!

U fit come the next day, u no go see the glass or shop der again!!

Majority of them de work together. Them no der self AKA them them!!

Be smart and be street wise..

No matter how ur papa get money reach. U go still come outside and u go lean the hard way or the easy way..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

You dey talk like say you be street, but na now I know say your omo get inside. I you don't know anything about computer Village.
Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by Sirianese: 10:52pm On Apr 11
NairaOcean:
At the bustling Computer Village Market in Lagos, a young lady found herself in agony after purchasing a faulty iphone for a hefty sum of 68,000 Naira.

The lady, eager for a good deal, decided to engage with a street vendor rather than patronizing the established phone shops in the area. This decision, made in an attempt to cut costs, ultimately led to her purchasing a phone that turned out to be defective.

"In the video making the rounds on the net, a concerned individual can be heard asking her why she didn't enter an appropriate phone shop for her purchase," noted one bystander who witnessed the unfolding scene.

The mischievous seller, responsible for the faulty device, is currently untraceable, leaving the distraught customer to lament her unfortunate experience. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bob3bxW-BaY

You can't fall for a computer-village scam if you control your greed

You only fall for such dirty gimmicks when you start dreaming of getting something for nothing

1 Like

Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by ElSudani: 10:59pm On Apr 11
lexotan:
She wan use iPhone

What is wrong about that if she was going to pay for it?
Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:11pm On Apr 11
THEY SHOULD TRACK THE CRIMNAL AND STOP ALL THESE RUBBISH IN COMPUTER VILLAGE.
EVEN IN KENYA LOCAL MARKET THEY DONT DO SUCH RUBBISH. angry
Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by CartelKenneth: 11:19pm On Apr 11
Kobicove:
She got served.

By the way I'll never understand why a person would prefer to buy a second hand iPhone instead of using the money to buy a brand new quality android phone

Even iPhone wey no get screen sef better pass a useless android 😂😂
Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 11:20pm On Apr 11
Truvelisback:
What Aba boys cannot do, does not exist. grin If you are buying Gadgets or eletronic appliances from places like Westminister, Alaba, Alaba International, you gat to be very very careful. Those Igbo guys there fit knack you. Dem fit sell fake things or package scrab sell give you.
Mumu... is only yoruba that sells good things? Waka dia.

The nonsense powerbank i bought from a yoruba hawker is lying useless in my house after 3weeks, the useless man is nowhere to be found.

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by ScarletBrace(m): 11:20pm On Apr 11
udemzyudex:

You just want to talk without understanding my post, what's the difference between what I wrote and this your reply?

The UK and US you look up to you think they don't have have fraud cases over there too?
You think there's no case of a person defrauding someone over there like it's happening here?

So why are you guys always quick to degrade the blackman like things like this don't happen over there too?

Since you acknowledge that you have the police and government why don't you blame them instead of going after the skin color?

E be like say you and comprehension na like night and day wey no fit meet.

Only a muu will think developed countries don’t have fraudulent activities to deal with. That’s not what I painted out.
Look at computer village, you see shop owners conniving with hoodlums, but everyone sees it as a norm. The police and Government see it as a norm.
The so called task force put in place there by the government only get monies from these goons and fix nothing of this sort.
In developed countries fraud is like a moving vehicle, on the run. Here it has offices and valid locations, only the culprits are invisible because the authorities feed from them.
No quote me again o. Go and ask Gawd for common sense. Last I checked, He didn’t place any tarrifs on such. Its free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by CartelKenneth: 11:36pm On Apr 11
Shorty11:
The girl is innocent i sees her. The scammer must not go unpunished. Even if the little girl uses her body to get the money .she didn't deserve to be scammed. One day the guy will meet his Waterloo. What does one derived from making your fellow weeping.

Oga madam calm down abeg
After all it’s just ordinary 68k
The girl sef should wise up she old enough to stop the Mumu she’s doing
Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by Adewale1603(m): 11:42pm On Apr 11
Kobicove:
She got served.

By the way I'll never understand why a person would prefer to buy a second hand iPhone instead of using the money to buy a brand new quality android phone
firstly which brand new quality android phone can one get for 68k right now in 2024, only lower budget android phone with very poor specs, you can get for that price.
Secondly people that knows the true value of iphones specs knows, an old iphone is still very much better than some latest new Android phones out there in terms of everything, an old iphone still beats it down, that's why they'll prefer to go for an old second hand iphone 6s, 7,8 or 11 than to buy a budget cheap android phone with poor specs.
Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by fitinwell: 11:50pm On Apr 11
NairaOcean:
At the bustling Computer Village Market in Lagos, a young lady found herself in agony after purchasing a faulty iphone for a hefty sum of 68,000 Naira.

The lady, eager for a good deal, decided to engage with a street vendor rather than patronizing the established phone shops in the area. This decision, made in an attempt to cut costs, ultimately led to her purchasing a phone that turned out to be defective.

"In the video making the rounds on the net, a concerned individual can be heard asking her why she didn't enter an appropriate phone shop for her purchase," noted one bystander who witnessed the unfolding scene.

The mischievous seller, responsible for the faulty device, is currently untraceable, leaving the distraught customer to lament her unfortunate experience. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bob3bxW-BaY

Showing her on Camera makes no sense..
You are not better off .. someone who ripped her off ...

I know the seller would have convinced her buying that Phone..

Nigerians we don't love each other..

Instead of mind your business or you sympathize with her .. you still want to use her pain to Gain Youtube Traffic...

How God take Create Africa in the Beginning.. only God alone can explain..

In this harsh economy.. we defraud each other to survive...

O ga gan ni oo

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by CartelKenneth: 11:59pm On Apr 11
PARADIZEPRIEST:
THEY SHOULD TRACK THE CRIMNAL AND STOP ALL THESE RUBBISH IN COMPUTER VILLAGE.
EVEN IN KENYA LOCAL MARKET THEY DONT DO SUCH RUBBISH. angry

They can never track him
Baba don hi house or he dey one hole
Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by CartelKenneth: 12:04am On Apr 12
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

Mumu... is only yoruba that sells good things? Waka dia.

The nonsense powerbank i bought from a yoruba hawker is lying useless in my house after 3weeks, the useless man is nowhere to be found.

And one useless iPhone xs wey I buy from one useless Yoruba guy shop like this Boulumide communications na so then don change everything for this phone even the black glass

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by Adewale1603(m): 12:05am On Apr 12
Martinez39s:
Buying iPhone for 68k. SMH. Why don't you just buy a better android and set your priorities straight?
which better android she go get for 68k?
Is it not better to buy a used iphone 6s, that will guarantee you better specs and performance than a cheap, low budget poor performance android
Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by olaremint(m): 12:08am On Apr 12
Ada wants to buy iPhone to be abusing Tinubu, lol.
Their fada
Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by laluski(m): 12:10am On Apr 12
lexotan:
She wan use iPhone

Simple
Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by jaszplus12(m): 12:55am On Apr 12
Truvelisback:
What Aba boys cannot do, does not exist. grin If you are buying Gadgets or eletronic appliances from places like Westminister, Alaba, Alaba International, you gat to be very very careful. Those Igbo guys there fit knack you. Dem fit sell fake things or package scrab sell give you.

And they will be so happy they conned people! I just imagine how the feeling is to scam someone and sit to "enjoy" the loot! Well, karma is watching..

1 Like

Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by Tealcrestmedia(m): 1:19am On Apr 12
It could have been worse. It's like she hasn't read some gory tales of those who bought stolen phones and were tracked down.
Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by Azazyel: 1:24am On Apr 12
Mumu girl went to buy iphone 68k grin from show glass people
Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by NoToPile: 1:31am On Apr 12
The girl is pained.

Is it easy to gather 68k this economy, and that Lady recording her is evil, making jest of her. Merely reading the comments no sympathy.

When did it become a crime to buy a used item from a market, if not for the terrible fellow country men we have, if they don't sell defective phone or fufu, it's stolen phone that will land you in police trouble.

She's just simply ignorant of their vices at computer village. Is it a crime to want to buy an older version of phone that she can afford, which new Android will she even get for 68k sef.

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:43am On Apr 12
I can feel her pain..if only she can reach out to me I will send her any android phone of her choice
Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by Ashirioluwa: 1:52am On Apr 12
Why do the police and dealers at Computer Village allow criminals to engage in this type of shady business near or within the market?
Re: Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) by NaijaCover(m): 1:58am On Apr 12
Hmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nokia Asha - Cheap Touchscreen Phones - Launched / Buying Gadgets Online In Nigeria? Don’t Fall Victim To This. / 20 Weird Things All Addict Android Smartphone Users Do (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.