Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Coastal Road: FG To Charge N3,000 On Average Per Toll Gate, Says Umahi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coastal Road: FG To Charge N3,000 On Average Per Toll Gate, Says Umahi (19181 Views)

Construction Of Coastal Road From Lagos To Eight States / 2023 Presidency: Politicians Should Have Retirement Age, Says Umahi / South-East Killings: We Are Hiding Our Faces In Shame, Says Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coastal Road: FG To Charge N3,000 On Average Per Toll Gate, Says Umahi by okeke6969: 9:09pm On Apr 11
[b][/b]
Kaycee9242:
Una never do the work go anywhere na the toll money be your problem

This get to tell sensible Nigerians that this project is not genuine. It will linger for another 10years.

2 Likes

Re: Coastal Road: FG To Charge N3,000 On Average Per Toll Gate, Says Umahi by bizzibodi(m): 9:11pm On Apr 11
Wht not#50,000per tollgate...Onyoshi in Power!

1 Like

Re: Coastal Road: FG To Charge N3,000 On Average Per Toll Gate, Says Umahi by 3Ceagle(m): 9:18pm On Apr 11
Zulu11zulu:
you will drive alone with your master in that road. From Lagos to Calaba you will have about 8 toll gate 3000 x 8. Each state will have two toll one from end to end.

Umehi is mad

I don't know where those in government got the mentality that the citizens must suffer before the country develops. A country where there is no justice and equity?

2 Likes

Re: Coastal Road: FG To Charge N3,000 On Average Per Toll Gate, Says Umahi by SolomonGrandi: 9:19pm On Apr 11
Zulu11zulu:
you will drive alone with your master in that road. From Lagos to Calaba you will have about 8 toll gate 3000 x 8. Each state will have two toll one from end to end.

Umehi is mad

Use the other existing road … nothing do you boss
Re: Coastal Road: FG To Charge N3,000 On Average Per Toll Gate, Says Umahi by ak22(m): 9:26pm On Apr 11
DMerciful:
Na wa o....i honestly didn't know it will pain you like this o grin

Oya nor vex

Which mechanic plaster this borehole like this ?
Re: Coastal Road: FG To Charge N3,000 On Average Per Toll Gate, Says Umahi by RALPHOW(m): 9:27pm On Apr 11
Honestly, Engr David Umahi is a round peg in a round hole.
God bless me
God bless Asiwaju
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Coastal Road: FG To Charge N3,000 On Average Per Toll Gate, Says Umahi by DMerciful(m): 9:29pm On Apr 11
Which one your family donate?
ak22:

Which mechanic plaster this borehole like this ?
Re: Coastal Road: FG To Charge N3,000 On Average Per Toll Gate, Says Umahi by Ezmans: 9:35pm On Apr 11
helinues:

That's my choice which you are not in any position to question same way I can't question why you are supporting Peter Obi another non criminal with no legacy of achievements.

Respect is reciprocal
obi achieve great in all areas in anambra state, the state is number one in terms of education in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Coastal Road: FG To Charge N3,000 On Average Per Toll Gate, Says Umahi by helinues: 9:36pm On Apr 11
Ezmans:
obi achieve great in all areas in anambra state, the state is number one in terms of education in nigeria

When Peter Obi increased the state tuition fee by 80% or so, how many students dropped out?

Because according to Peter Obi, Education is for the rich, if you can't afford it, you can't go to hll
Re: Coastal Road: FG To Charge N3,000 On Average Per Toll Gate, Says Umahi by AskNgige2: 9:49pm On Apr 11
surgical:
is there a difference between Afghanistan and yemen

Not at all
Re: Coastal Road: FG To Charge N3,000 On Average Per Toll Gate, Says Umahi by ak22(m): 9:57pm On Apr 11
DMerciful:
Which one your family donate?

You
Re: Coastal Road: FG To Charge N3,000 On Average Per Toll Gate, Says Umahi by opera1(m): 10:09pm On Apr 11
Since state government cannot manage any federal road in their jurisdiction, I support the Tolling of the Federal roads provided the money will be used for road maintenance.
This will prevent lives being wasted daily due to bad road.
Re: Coastal Road: FG To Charge N3,000 On Average Per Toll Gate, Says Umahi by ufotunang: 10:11pm On Apr 11
This APC government is greedy. still want to collect money toll gate.. ..coastal road that will be built and constructed with tax payers money

1 Like

Re: Coastal Road: FG To Charge N3,000 On Average Per Toll Gate, Says Umahi by Ekaka14: 10:19pm On Apr 11
Very insensitive and pompous type of people...una never finish, test run and commision facility una din dey talk about toll fares... just any nonsense to rile the people....shuuuuuooo shocked

1 Like

Re: Coastal Road: FG To Charge N3,000 On Average Per Toll Gate, Says Umahi by SUNNINO(m): 10:24pm On Apr 11
Useless leaders , you will build road with our oil money and toll it, but cannot try that in the norther that contribute nothing to the country treasury. Mumu idea. The money you loot , your son is building hotel with it in Port Harcourt, working in going on, build a canal slong Abacha GRA.

2 Likes

Re: Coastal Road: FG To Charge N3,000 On Average Per Toll Gate, Says Umahi by Paramount01(m): 10:44pm On Apr 11
DMerciful:
Yet gave 90 billion for hajj.

Tinubu is a monumental failure

I dint knwo, show me prove abeg, I want to show my neighbor. He don't belive
Re: Coastal Road: FG To Charge N3,000 On Average Per Toll Gate, Says Umahi by sevenhundred(m): 10:48pm On Apr 11
saphiere:
just kill us.
abi, they should just kill us, because now we have to pay for everything and anything, electricity, fuel, education, roads, rail, air,communications, security then how are we going to benefits from government?

1 Like

Re: Coastal Road: FG To Charge N3,000 On Average Per Toll Gate, Says Umahi by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:08pm On Apr 11
helinues:
Toh

We would have to see the road first before agreeing with the toll fee
You get power to agree?
Re: Coastal Road: FG To Charge N3,000 On Average Per Toll Gate, Says Umahi by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:09pm On Apr 11
DMerciful:
Yet gave 90 billion for hajj.

Tinubu is a monumental failure
He won the election
You are Here lamenting
Who is the failure
Re: Coastal Road: FG To Charge N3,000 On Average Per Toll Gate, Says Umahi by Wahabfuture: 11:16pm On Apr 11
helinues:

Please stop wailing on my mentions if you can't comprehend my simple message.

What exactly is some of you guys problem that you only come online to attack others for no reason.

Abi what's the meaning of the jargons you wrote above in comparison with mine?

Abeg, make una dey respect una self jare

This man kid, I've told you to look for a job and be useful to yourself and family, god no allow us to have OFO

1 Like

Re: Coastal Road: FG To Charge N3,000 On Average Per Toll Gate, Says Umahi by Laladre1: 11:52pm On Apr 11
Kenochi:
HE Engr Dave Umahi is gradually telling Nigerians the truth,if you look at all major roads in Nigeria I sincerely believe at some point we will have to consider the tolling option for all new infrastructure being built.The East West Road,the Lagos to Calabar Road,the Second Niger bridge,the Kaduna to Kano Highway are routes that we have to look at options of maintaining those roads outside Government funding
As for the pricing,I believe we will cross the bridge when we get there.
Once again, I sincerely salute the tenacity of the Minister,he is truly a Round peg in a Round hole and I believe some ministers in this administration need to visit HE Engr Dave Umahi to understand their job description.
I don't want to mention names,but I am sure that there are ministers who are yet to understand what exactly they are doing in this cabinet

For those who sincerely desire good investment on the Lagos Calabar Super Highway, kindly check my signature for more details

Your foolishness is Grade A.

1 Like

Re: Coastal Road: FG To Charge N3,000 On Average Per Toll Gate, Says Umahi by fineboynl(m): 12:00am On Apr 12
Corruption with tollgate. Obasanjo was not seeing the money from tollgate out of annoyance is dismantled all the tollgate and increase the fuel price instead. Claiming the tollgate money will be recup from fuel.

1 Like

Re: Coastal Road: FG To Charge N3,000 On Average Per Toll Gate, Says Umahi by fineboynl(m): 12:05am On Apr 12
lexyman:
i believed that someone is not saying the truth if we go by the average of 50k vehicles per day at the rate of 3k it will still not be enough for 15years ..... please check again sir . somethings are not correct . with the cost of this project .
it's about 1 trillion Naira. But the problem here is I doubt if the total vehicle will amount to 20k not to talk of 50k

1 Like

Re: Coastal Road: FG To Charge N3,000 On Average Per Toll Gate, Says Umahi by Litmus: 12:51am On Apr 12
People have already started complaining about the planned Tolling points that are intended for recouping project cost as well as investing in health and safety through maintenance. undecided
Re: Coastal Road: FG To Charge N3,000 On Average Per Toll Gate, Says Umahi by DMerciful(m): 1:01am On Apr 12
You and I know he did not win
MIKOLOWISKA:

He won the election
You are Here lamenting
Who is the failure

1 Like

Re: Coastal Road: FG To Charge N3,000 On Average Per Toll Gate, Says Umahi by DMerciful(m): 1:02am On Apr 12
Its all over the internet. Google is free!
Paramount01:

I dint knwo, show me prove abeg, I want to show my neighbor. He don't belive

1 Like

Re: Coastal Road: FG To Charge N3,000 On Average Per Toll Gate, Says Umahi by Ilekokonit: 1:12am On Apr 12
surgical:
But Nigerian deserves what they are getting for being docile,too accommodating of useless leaders and having limitless elasticity for tolerating nonsense

This is the main problem with the masses in Nigeria. Even when God sends them a mouthpiece to speak for them, they will fight their Godsent mouthpiece tooth and nail and turn round to praise their oppressors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coastal Road: FG To Charge N3,000 On Average Per Toll Gate, Says Umahi by Azazyel: 1:26am On Apr 12
Wait o. Umahi sef don turn agbero tax collector grin

1 Like

Re: Coastal Road: FG To Charge N3,000 On Average Per Toll Gate, Says Umahi by jaxxy(m): 3:51am On Apr 12
why does apc oppressing Nigerians with taxes?

infrastructure development isn't even up to 50% in the country on an average

1 Like

Re: Coastal Road: FG To Charge N3,000 On Average Per Toll Gate, Says Umahi by Yankee101: 4:53am On Apr 12
Lekki toll gate format with no known clear beneficiary/collector other than Tinubu
This old man has to go yesterday

2 Likes

Re: Coastal Road: FG To Charge N3,000 On Average Per Toll Gate, Says Umahi by maridrug(m): 5:35am On Apr 12
I am glad to support thus transformative and innovative government.
If development had been sporadic like this since 1999 <not even 1960>, we would have been talking about something else.
Thank you PBAT.

1 Like

Re: Coastal Road: FG To Charge N3,000 On Average Per Toll Gate, Says Umahi by sucess001(m): 7:14am On Apr 12
Islie:
Nigeria's Minister of Works Dave Umahi confirmed the figure on Thursday when he was featured on Channels Television's breakfast show The Morning Brief.

https://www.channelstv.com/2024/04/11/video-coastal-road-fg-to-charge-n3000-per-toll-gate-says-umahi/

Imagine using Nigerians money to build a road and then tolling it.

Nationalizing the Lagos model.

smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Resume Or Resign: Senate Is Buhari’s Errand Boys – Charlie Boy / South East Budget Cuts: Ekweremadu Blames National Assembly Committees / Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.