Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Coastal Road: FG To Charge N3,000 On Average Per Toll Gate, Says Umahi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coastal Road: FG To Charge N3,000 On Average Per Toll Gate, Says Umahi (19197 Views)

Construction Of Coastal Road From Lagos To Eight States / 2023 Presidency: Politicians Should Have Retirement Age, Says Umahi / South-East Killings: We Are Hiding Our Faces In Shame, Says Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coastal Road: FG To Charge N3,000 On Average Per Toll Gate, Says Umahi by smalls001: 9:31am On Apr 12
Well, if at your age agberos and police are still obtaining you. It means you've got a very long way to go. Unless if you've defaulted on something then they have the upper hand and even at that you're not required to bribe. So don't give bribes and then come to social media to insult your country and others who have taken their time to do the right thing. I leave it at that.
Dafresh:
you're the biggest liar of all time
Re: Coastal Road: FG To Charge N3,000 On Average Per Toll Gate, Says Umahi by smalls001: 9:32am On Apr 12
is that a question for me?? Better think again bros.
KillIgbohoN0W:

Do you mount roadblocks on expressways?
Re: Coastal Road: FG To Charge N3,000 On Average Per Toll Gate, Says Umahi by Ezmans: 10:25am On Apr 12
helinues:

When Peter Obi increased the state tuition fee by 80% or so, how many students dropped out?

Because according to Peter Obi, Education is for the rich, if you can't afford it, you can't go to hll
nobody drop out because anambra is the least in out of school children, the most equipped & neat schools in nigeria also every principals in anambra state has officiall car from government till today

1 Like

Re: Coastal Road: FG To Charge N3,000 On Average Per Toll Gate, Says Umahi by Dafresh: 10:46am On Apr 12
smalls001:
Well, if at your age agberos and police are still obtaining you. It means you've got a very long way to go. Unless if you've defaulted on something then they have the upper hand and even at that you're not required to bribe. So don't give bribes and then come to social media to insult your country and others who have taken their time to do the right thing. I leave it at that.
You're not living in Nigeria at all
Re: Coastal Road: FG To Charge N3,000 On Average Per Toll Gate, Says Umahi by smalls001: 12:07pm On Apr 12
I am. Are you??

Dafresh:

Re: Coastal Road: FG To Charge N3,000 On Average Per Toll Gate, Says Umahi by smalls001: 12:11pm On Apr 12
It appears such illegalities have become an acceptable norm for you. You'll never progress if you continue to habour such ideas. Just my advice to you. I can't remember the last time I gave police money against my will. You should know that I often drive interstate and see these things. In all fairness to the police, there is a huge drop in scenarios like the ones in your head.
Dafresh:

Re: Coastal Road: FG To Charge N3,000 On Average Per Toll Gate, Says Umahi by Sleekfingers: 1:37pm On Apr 12
Islie:
Nigeria's Minister of Works Dave Umahi confirmed the figure on Thursday when he was featured on Channels Television's breakfast show The Morning Brief.

https://www.channelstv.com/2024/04/11/video-coastal-road-fg-to-charge-n3000-per-toll-gate-says-umahi/

That's good. Why una no kuku peg am to 10,000 naira. That 1500-3000 naira is too small
Re: Coastal Road: FG To Charge N3,000 On Average Per Toll Gate, Says Umahi by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:15pm On Apr 13
DMerciful:
You and I know he did not win
Who's president now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kabir Ishaq Sa'id: Farmer Donates N5 Million For Buhari's Presidential Form / Boko Haram Sets Chibok Village On Fire - The Cable / Abdullah Yusuf Diverted Benue Palliatives To Kano - Benue State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.