Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

"I Gave N10k And Fanta To Water Spirit" Actor Who Survives The Boat Mishap - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Gave N10k And Fanta To Water Spirit" Actor Who Survives The Boat Mishap (523 Views)

How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) / Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) / 'Coke And Fanta, You Are Bleaching Cee-C': Fans Accuse Cee-C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Gave N10k And Fanta To Water Spirit" Actor Who Survives The Boat Mishap by saphiere(f): 4:40pm On Apr 11
Actor TC Okafor Survives Boat Mishap that claimed the life of Jnr Pope, Credits Fanta and Offerings to Water Spirits

In a miraculous tale of survival amidst tragedy, actor TC Okafor narrowly escaped death in a boat mishap that claimed the life of fellow actor Jnr Pope. Recounting the harrowing incident, Okafor attributed his survival to an unconventional practice, pouring Fanta on the boat and offering N10k to appease the water spirits.

The incident, which occurred on Wednesday 10th April, sent shockwaves through the entertainment industry, leaving many grieving the loss of Jnr Pope, a talented and beloved actor. However, amidst the sorrow, Okafor's survival story emerged as a beacon of hope and curiosity.

In an exclusive interview, Okafor shared the details of the fateful boat ride. According to him, as they embarked on the journey, he had a strange premonition and felt compelled to perform a ritual to appease the gods. Drawing from traditional beliefs, he poured Fanta on top of the boat's surface, a practice believed to appease water spirits and ensure safe passage.

Additionally, Okafor revealed that he threw N5k inside the river and gave N5k to the children who were at the riverside, a symbolic gesture aimed at seeking their protection and favor. While some may dismiss such practices as superstition, Okafor firmly believes in their efficacy, especially in perilous situations like the one they faced.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5oDuRDRHaA/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQx4ZMH7aW8

nlfpmod lalasticlala

Re: "I Gave N10k And Fanta To Water Spirit" Actor Who Survives The Boat Mishap by saphiere(f): 4:41pm On Apr 11
chai. This life is deeper than we think.
Re: "I Gave N10k And Fanta To Water Spirit" Actor Who Survives The Boat Mishap by eddynaira125: 4:48pm On Apr 11
He personally invited the Spirit of waters to that boat, you pay and the others didn’t pay, this will definitely bring in more problems, if e didn’t pay anything, the water spirit will not have entitlement mentality, I think this actor should be ban for leading death to his fellow colleagues, u pay u no fit tell your guys to pay their dues, nobody Dey dodge deve payment without collecting from community
Re: "I Gave N10k And Fanta To Water Spirit" Actor Who Survives The Boat Mishap by Boogyman557: 4:50pm On Apr 11

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Gave N10k And Fanta To Water Spirit" Actor Who Survives The Boat Mishap by Righteousness2(m): 4:51pm On Apr 11
A young man that should be appreciating GOD for HIS Mercies on sparing His life is here talking rubbish.
An Evidence of a young man that Lacks understanding of Life.
Re: "I Gave N10k And Fanta To Water Spirit" Actor Who Survives The Boat Mishap by Tranquillity360: 4:51pm On Apr 11
You were just lucky
Re: "I Gave N10k And Fanta To Water Spirit" Actor Who Survives The Boat Mishap by Phantom233: 5:00pm On Apr 11
eddynaira125:
He personally invited the Spirit of waters to that boat, you pay and the others didn’t pay, this will definitely bring in more problems, if e didn’t pay anything, the water spirit will not have entitlement mentality, I think this actor should be ban for leading death to his fellow colleagues, u pay u no fit tell your guys to pay their dues, nobody Dey dodge deve payment without collecting from community
You're a fool, is that why they went into a speedboat without lifejackets?

1 Like

Re: "I Gave N10k And Fanta To Water Spirit" Actor Who Survives The Boat Mishap by eddynaira125: 5:01pm On Apr 11
Phantom233:

You're a fool, is that why they went into a speedboat without lifejackets?

Your useless mad parents, and Dead children to come are the fool you are referring to

1 Like

Re: "I Gave N10k And Fanta To Water Spirit" Actor Who Survives The Boat Mishap by Phantom233: 5:06pm On Apr 11
eddynaira125:

Your useless mad parents, and Dead children to come are the fool you are referring to
Mumu, I don't have your time
Re: "I Gave N10k And Fanta To Water Spirit" Actor Who Survives The Boat Mishap by slivertongue: 5:06pm On Apr 11
Toh that is his belief.
Re: "I Gave N10k And Fanta To Water Spirit" Actor Who Survives The Boat Mishap by eddynaira125: 5:08pm On Apr 11
Phantom233:
Mumu, I don't have your time

You can say that to your next generation
Re: "I Gave N10k And Fanta To Water Spirit" Actor Who Survives The Boat Mishap by Beebah321(f): 5:10pm On Apr 11
Super story

1 Like

Re: "I Gave N10k And Fanta To Water Spirit" Actor Who Survives The Boat Mishap by Samfloxin(m): 5:55pm On Apr 11
I no fit talk.
Re: "I Gave N10k And Fanta To Water Spirit" Actor Who Survives The Boat Mishap by Karlifate: 1:45pm On Apr 12
eddynaira125:

LMAO! 🤣🤣

(1) (Reply)

Zinoleesky Reportedly Splashes Over N500 Million On A New Mansion For His Birthd / Fabulous TV Program- Can You Be Our Backbone...... / VIDEO: Flytimetv Word Of The Day – Exasperate (hilarious Answers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.