Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

I Have Found The Truth About Our True History! Everything Makes Sense Now. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Found The Truth About Our True History! Everything Makes Sense Now. (2790 Views)

Social Media Has Taken Away Our True Happiness / Are Nairaland Mods Trying To Have Sense Now? / Make Sense Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Found The Truth About Our True History! Everything Makes Sense Now. by correctguy101(m): 1:26pm On Apr 14
okoroemeka:
the Op will definitely make a good sci Fi writer,but sincerely these are wild personal theories that are not proven with verifiable facts,the past 300 years ago falls almost in the Napoleonic wars of 1803-1815 most part of the world was touched by this great upheaval from Europe, Africa to India,so nothing is hidden those days that will not be documented,the Rosetta stone was discovered in Egypt by a french officer and it is still in display now at a museum in Europe,if there are ancient civilizations there must be artifacts that will be discovered and preserved

There were indeed civilizations before ours and the records are everywhere.

Maybe not like our OP is describing as every civilization has it's direction and path.

We chose this type of technology and are rapidly advancing on that path. Whose to say there are no other paths of advancement?
Re: I Have Found The Truth About Our True History! Everything Makes Sense Now. by correctguy101(m): 1:31pm On Apr 14
demanuel:
Well done and I really commend you.
Thank you so much.
But please going forward I think you should take further precaution on how you post (if there's anything that triggers it)so that the bots on this platform won't be kicking you out.
Thanks again.

Bots ke?

It's the handiwork of the "controllers of the world"...grin
Re: I Have Found The Truth About Our True History! Everything Makes Sense Now. by DeepSight(m): 2:24pm On Apr 14
OP and luminouz are raving wild lunatics on very potent cocaine and fentanyl.
Re: I Have Found The Truth About Our True History! Everything Makes Sense Now. by correctguy101(m): 3:58pm On Apr 14
SporaD8:

Fela, like Albert Einstein and Isaac Newton, is not your regular human o! You think he was called "Abami Eda" for clout?!
These are reincarnated Soul who knew who they were, and what they want on Earth.

True..

Even 2Pac Amaru Shakur is like that.. shocked

1 Like

Re: I Have Found The Truth About Our True History! Everything Makes Sense Now. by DoWhatThouWilt: 4:02pm On Apr 14
Ourtruth247:

I didn't just make this stuff up. It's backed by evidence which I have been sharing for over a year on this account.

The problem is the rabbit hole keeps going deeper and deeper. It has no end. Today you discover this, tomorrow you discover that.

There is always something new to learn, some hidden truth to uncover and honestly the more you do research....

...the more unhappy you become because you begin to question everything and find no pleasure in anything.

In my opinion, it's better to leave people alone in their ignorance rather than force or try to convince to go down a path they are not ready for mentally. Not everyone can handle the truth.

I know someone who went deep in his research and wished he hadn't because he became completely depressed and according to him, he's now a targeted individual. He reminds me of this particular character in the movie the matrix who wished he had no knowledge about the matrix and wanted to return back into it.

1 Like

Re: I Have Found The Truth About Our True History! Everything Makes Sense Now. by correctguy101(m): 4:05pm On Apr 14
Dekadet:
these Huge Greco-roman style buildings with domes, columns and spires; which also served as conduits for electromagnetic energy generation that you talk about is what has caught my attention, can do more research on how we replicate something similar or maybe how we can create or build our own. You are doing a great job.

Of everything Ourtruth247 speaks about, the similar buildings spread across the planet even in places like China and India speaks louder.

I've not even bothered to research why or how these buildings got there as a lazy man grin but it's truly suspect..

Smh

2 Likes

Re: I Have Found The Truth About Our True History! Everything Makes Sense Now. by Jman06(m): 5:35pm On Apr 14
300years ago is too short a time for all the things you wrote to have taken place without traces so, I don't believe you.
Re: I Have Found The Truth About Our True History! Everything Makes Sense Now. by luminouz(m): 9:08pm On Apr 14
DeepSight:
OP and luminouz are raving wild lunatics on very potent cocaine and fentanyl.
Yes we are ....and we love it!!!😉😉😉

Want a hit? My dealer got you...

DeepSight my ass ...your name should be shallow nigga ass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Found The Truth About Our True History! Everything Makes Sense Now. by DeepSight(m): 9:12pm On Apr 14
luminouz:

Yes we are ....and we love it!!!😉😉😉

Want a hit? My dealer got you...

DeepSight my ass ...your name should be shallow nigga ass

Why have you been threatening people with violence?

Are you a goblin.

1 Like

Re: I Have Found The Truth About Our True History! Everything Makes Sense Now. by luminouz(m): 10:59pm On Apr 14
DeepSight:

Why have you been threatening people with violence?

Are you a goblin.
Dog will bite your hand this week!!!
Re: I Have Found The Truth About Our True History! Everything Makes Sense Now. by DeepSight(m): 11:40pm On Apr 14
luminouz:

Dog will bite your hand this week!!!

Lol. You are a clown.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: / I Have A Crush On My Cousin / I Show My Girl Say I Love Her Die (right Now I Dey Face Hell For Her Hand) Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.