Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

“Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara (16473 Views)

They Tried To Entrap Peter Obi With Women, Dug Into His Bank Accounts — LP / After Pdp Loss In BAYELSA. They Have Dug Up Ken Saro Wiwa / The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by Mercenary123: 5:18am On Apr 12
AllenSpencer:
Fubara should enjoy his term cos it will be the first and last.

Our whole powers will descend in coming election. We will condemn and bastardize his image across the state-in person & online. Hook him up with propagandas he won’t be able to get out of.

He messed up with the wrong dude, and he is not a match.
. All the way from Ogun state. Ahhhhhh Yoruba man

Take it easy naaa
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by SUNNINO(m): 6:23am On Apr 12
God have mercy,we are mere mortals.As long as you will die one day,you are nothing but a dust. It ego that makes us feel so. Minnd you nothing last forever. Table can turn anytime.
AllenSpencer:

Seems you forgot that, when God created Earth, he placed it in the hands of some class of people.

1 Like

Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by zigi(f): 6:48am On Apr 12
AllenSpencer:

Our whole powers will descend in coming election. We will condemn and bastardize his image across the state-in person & online. Hook him up with propagandas he won’t be able to get out of.

Look what a full grown man is typing online because of crumbs he js receiving from a blood thirsty emperor.

In your heart you know that you principal you are defending is nothing but evil and very very wicked but laziness and crumbs won't allow you follow the truth.

Just know that NO MAN THAT HAS AN ADDRESS ON EARTH IS GOD' YOUR PRINCIPAL IS NOT GOD AND CAN NEVER BE GOD.

Nemesis had come for Him and Nemesis can never I repeat never be defeated!!

Your principal betrayed and fought everyone that has ever helped him in life. Infact made promises and swore even in the media to certain things and even cursed Himself to know no peace if He fails to keep them.....Alas today He had failed to keep them and He knows no peace and you Online crumbs collector is twerking here!!!

WHAT EVER A MAN SOWS THAT HE SHALL REAP!!!
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by eteba(m): 7:00am On Apr 12
AllenSpencer:

....e go shock u, no man plays God.
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by Taigaban: 7:07am On Apr 12
I heard on the media, one LGA Chairman said Fubara is foolish. That was the height of stupidity on the part of that chairman. Even Wike who puts Fubara there cannot make such public statement. They have already bury their political career for disrespecting the Governor. You cannot go against a moving train and survive. The fact that Fubara is a gentleman does not mean he cannot grow wild. If I am Fubara I will forgive them but I will allow the consequences of their actions to follow them. Simple!!!
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by cquared: 7:17am On Apr 12
A foolish comment I have read in a long while here.

AllenSpencer:

Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:21am On Apr 12
AllenSpencer:

Our? Who hear u now go think say u be APC chairman. How do you want to unsit a sitting Governor? In Rivers? Go check ur history man
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by bonnez(m): 7:25am On Apr 12
AllenSpencer:

O’boy go and rest. You talk as if you’re God. You that is talking, do you know if you’ll live to see that day? Just ask the creator for mercy and stop bragging.

You mere mortals eh! Tueh.
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by IfnobeGod20: 7:31am On Apr 12
AllenSpencer:

Why this roforofo talk? Do you think same SIM will fold his hands and be sleeping when he knows there is a fire on the mountain and he knows how they run political thing in Rivers state? Please get down from your high horse and feel the coffee. It won't be business as usual.
If he is able to exert his authority the way he is pursuing it at the party level, Wike and his gang will be incapacitated politically. The next is for him to defect to APC and when that happened, the political fight will be more easier to fight than inhouse fight. Remember many of Wike's foot soldiers are now shifting their loyalty to SIM lately and I am cog sure before 2026, he would have won sizeable number to himself, including those Wike using to rig election for him. They know how it rolls and they will give him bumber to bumber.
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by sageb: 7:40am On Apr 12
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by chipet67(m): 7:41am On Apr 12
AllenSpencer:

Okay. No argument.

God keep you alive till then.
Thou speaks ogogorishly.
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by sageb: 7:44am On Apr 12
Taigaban:
I heard on the media, one LGA Chairman said Fubara is foolish. That was the height of stupidity on the part of that chairman. Even Wike who puts Fubara there cannot make such public statement. They have already bury their political career for disrespecting the Governor. You cannot go against a moving train and survive. The fact that Fubara is a gentleman does not mean he cannot grow wild. If I am Fubara I will forgive them but I will allow the consequences of their actions to follow them. Simple!!!

It is the LG chairman of Ikwerre LGA, Hon. Nwanosike that made that insultive statement.
He's one of Wike's Boys

we stand with SIM
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by IfnobeGod20: 7:47am On Apr 12
Iberl:
You mean rigging

Make your research. No sitting Governor ever lost an election.

Ask Amechi how he won against all mighty federal might, against Jonathan's wife which wike was part of the camp
You lied. Ohakim and Kwankwaso lost their reelection bids in Imo and Kano respectively. You should have done that research before bringing up this lie.
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by xtianxtian(m): 8:11am On Apr 12
Fubara is unserious governor, he doesn't know how to talk in a public function.

Creating more enemies for himself.
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by IfnobeGod20: 8:11am On Apr 12
Iberl:
You mean rigging

Ask Amechi how he won against all mighty federal might, against Jonathan's wife which wike was part of the camp
Error of info. You lied. Ohakim and Kwankwaso lost their reelection bids in Imo and Kano respectively. You should have done that research before bringing up this lie.
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by idahme(m): 8:20am On Apr 12
blacknp:
Please sharap, Nonsensical Empty Barrel, where you dey when Wicked Wike singlehandedly made that Mumu Governor?

I beg gerrout, Empty Barrel, make you & your bad belle for Tinubu no kpai you before your time.

You are telling your father to sharap?
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by Midex88(m): 8:26am On Apr 12
This guy talks too much... I guess he doesn't have Ideas and just want to hide as a victim to generate sympathy from the people. undecided

Going to one year by next month, Nothing positive as been said about him, no project, policies, infrastructure etc. just only politics and fight talks.
I won't be surprised if he does nothing in 4yrs and get kicked out of office angry
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by IfnobeGod20: 8:27am On Apr 12
BondRiv:
Empty drum!

Never trust an ingrate. Abeg focus on the work you are unable to do. Clueless neophyte.
If Wike and his 10 lepers had allowed him a breathing space, he would have concentrated on the work given to him by the good people of Rivers state but the leprous agents have been torn coats on his neck.
Now, tell Wike and his gang to face their own assignment at FCT and stop disturbing the peace and tranquility of the Rivers state, as they can never be God.
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by olusipimp(m): 9:16am On Apr 12
AllenSpencer:

Who know you, featherweight person...
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by freeborn02: 10:11am On Apr 12
AllenSpencer:

Lolz. All you can do is to do propaganda. Nothing real, Just propaganda. Shame on you
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by DrMuzungu(m): 10:58am On Apr 12
Oga Fubara, go fvck yourself!

Now that I have disrespected you, what are you going to do? ahahahahahahahaha
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by torqque7(m): 11:55am On Apr 12
AllenSpencer:

Empty barrels usually make the loudest noise..abeg shift make we see road jare,you and who will do what?based on say na you be god of pH na..poor man carry matter for head like galla when his family cannot even get good food or medical care when they fall sick. Wike no even send you sef he has better things to do.
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:23pm On Apr 12
Iberl:
You mean rigging

Fayose was impeached
Kwankwaso lost
Akala lost
You should make your research
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:32pm On Apr 12
Cantonese:
Hmmm.

Now Fubara has come of age.
One thing is certain. The members of the state assembly who decamped to APC, long lost their seats and are wasting their time. The local government chairmen now must wake up, otherwise they will find themselves jobless very soon.

Wike appears to have been silenced as his so called political base is fast slipping off his hands.
You Really think a new governor will keep old lga chairmen?
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by Cantonese: 3:48pm On Apr 12
MIKOLOWISKA:
You Really think a new governor will keep old lga chairmen?

The local government chairmen have that as a huge hurdle before them. They must play their politics right to stay within power.

At the twilight of his government, Wike employed 200,000 party men as SAs. He wanted to be assured of at least 200,000 votes during the elections. That was a lesson taught to Fubara.

Now Fubara is the governor , with the executive powers. How can Wike push him away?
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by Everydaylove: 4:59pm On Apr 12
AllenSpencer:

Who be this one ? Pack well jare.
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by Everydaylove: 5:01pm On Apr 12
Wike didn't condone any intimidation during his tenure likewise fubara should not. You are the political leader in Rivers. Wike gra gra has expired.
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by AllenSpencer: 6:05pm On Apr 12
Everydaylove:

Who be this one ? Pack well jare.

You don’t need to bleat.

Elections are almost here.
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by prophetfire: 8:06pm On Apr 12
AllenSpencer:

olodo
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by Legalaffairs(m): 7:17am On Apr 13
AllenSpencer:

Who told you to compose a novel 🤣🤣🤣

Because I am intelligent and I apply it on the positive side. I don't act foolishly sounding intelligent. Know the difference.
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:15pm On Apr 13
Cantonese:

The local government chairmen have that as a huge hurdle before them. They must play their politics right to stay within power.
Chief,I don't think there's any politician can play unless you yourself are godfather
New regime
New people
[/quote] [quote]
At the twilight of his government, Wike employed 200,000 party men as SAs. He wanted to be assured of at least 200,000 votes during the elections. That was a lesson taught to Fubara.

Now Fubara is the governor , with the executive powers. How can Wike push him away?
wike loyalists can impeach him like ladoja and fayose
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by Mrpojj(m): 7:01am On Apr 14
AllenSpencer:

Say anything you want! Fubara will be booted out in the next election.
I thought you people wanted to boot him out by impeachment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Deploys New Contingent Of Police Officers To Somalia [Photos] / Saraki Leads PDP National Reconciliation Committee For Bayelsa, Kogi / 2019: How APC Is Buying Pvcs Of Idps – PDP Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.