Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

“Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara (16459 Views)

They Tried To Entrap Peter Obi With Women, Dug Into His Bank Accounts — LP / After Pdp Loss In BAYELSA. They Have Dug Up Ken Saro Wiwa / The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by AllenSpencer: 11:02pm On Apr 11
CountinBlessins:

Didn't worry. You think because you are ein America your identity is hidden.

Relax you will explain your threats to the governor

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cartoons has corrupted your brains.
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by maxzzo1(m): 11:02pm On Apr 11
SIM is smart
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by idahme(m): 11:04pm On Apr 11
AllenSpencer:
Fubara should enjoy his term cos it will be the first and last.

Our whole powers will descend in coming election. We will condemn and bastardize his image across the state-in person & online. Hook him up with propagandas he won’t be able to get out of.

He messed up with the wrong dude, and he is not a match.

We the people are waiting for election thieves like you and your cohorts.
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by AllenSpencer: 11:05pm On Apr 11
idahme:

Be patient. You will see us.
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by blacknp(m): 11:05pm On Apr 11
paramakina202:

You think Rivers state is Lagos where Tinubu is their god that chooses who becomes governor?
No Wike is their god that chooses who becomes governor, if I lie go ask Fubara.
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by idahme(m): 11:05pm On Apr 11
AllenSpencer:

Make sure you quote me after elections.

Hand over the phone to your dad and stop disturbing our peace.
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by idahme(m): 11:06pm On Apr 11
paramakina202:

You think Rivers state is Lagos where Tinubu is their god that chooses who becomes governor?

Make him dey think, we go rough handle him ambition.
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by AllenSpencer: 11:06pm On Apr 11
idahme:

Hand over the phone to your dad and stop disturbing our peace.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I will do that when we boot Fubara out of office.
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by idahme(m): 11:07pm On Apr 11
AllenSpencer:

It’s too early to start making noise. Let the time come.

You are the one making noise, run to your hole and rest
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by blacknp(m): 11:07pm On Apr 11
idahme:

When Wicked Wike singlehandedly selected that useless Mumu to be The Governor of Rivers State, where were you?

Empty barrels will always make the loudest noise.
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by stanbright(m): 11:07pm On Apr 11
AllenSpencer:

Our whole powers will descend in coming election. We will condemn and bastardize his image across the state-in person & online. Hook him up with propagandas he won’t be able to get out of.

You Yoruba man with 50 tribal marks for face like dracula da talk about Rivers state
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by AllenSpencer: 11:08pm On Apr 11
stanbright:

You Yoruba man with 50 tribal marks for face like dracula da talk about Rivers state

I am more Rivers than you! Where you from in Rivers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by blacknp(m): 11:09pm On Apr 11
stanbright:

You way dey praise wike yesterday when he was fighting Buhari & APC, just because he pledged loyalty to Asiwaju hence your bad belle abi?

Las las as usual, na still losing side you go dey on.
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by idahme(m): 11:12pm On Apr 11
blacknp:
When Wicked Wike singlehandedly selected that useless Mumu to be The Governor of Rivers State, where were you?

Guy you don't know what's up, no one I repeat no one had opposition to the candidature of SIM, what we Rivers prior were against was Wike choice of president and we voted him out check IREV real time results and see for yourself if not your fellow criminal elements in our elections that wrote crazy manual results.

Rivers State is peculiar, don't mess with Rivers people.

That woke had electoral powers was because we were behind him in 2015 and 2019. 2019 he had to go the extra miles of changing the entire presidential results, though for Gubernatorial there was no opposition because we settled for SIM.

we are waiting for your God in next elections.
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by blacknp(m): 11:13pm On Apr 11
stanbright:

Why bring in Yoruba? All this your humbug band belle filed with hypocrisy, na because Wike is supporting President Tinubu, if not wetin concern you with Fubara, no be vex you dey vex, when wicked Wike singlehandedly made him Governor, did you have any say, did you even know who Mumu Fubara was, did you vote for him?
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by stanbright(m): 11:13pm On Apr 11
AllenSpencer:

I am more Rivers than you! Where you from in Rivers?
Shut up
You are never from RIVERS STATE
Rivers people do not support evil
You behave like a Yoruba APC supporter
You should be ashamed of yourself
Rivers people do not support godfatherism, you can take that shit to Lagos
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by blacknp(m): 11:15pm On Apr 11
idahme:

Guy you don't know what's up, no one I repeat no one had opposition to the candidature of SIM, what we Rivers prior were against was Wike choice of president and we voted him out check IREV real time results and see for yourself if not your fellow criminal elements in our elections that wrote crazy manual results.

That woke had electoral powers was because we were behind him in 2015 and 2019. 2019 he had to go the extra miles of changing the entire presidential results, though for Gubernatorial there was no opposition because we settled for SIM.

Please sharap, Nonsensical Empty Barrel, where you dey when Wicked Wike singlehandedly made that Mumu Governor?

I beg gerrout, Empty Barrel, make you & your bad belle for Tinubu no kpai you before your time.
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by stanbright(m): 11:16pm On Apr 11
blacknp:
Why bring in Yoruba? All this your humbug band belle filed with hypocrisy, na because Wike is supporting President Tinubu, if not wetin concern you with Fubara, no be vex you dey vex, when wicked Wike singlehandedly made him Governor, did you have any say, did you even know who Mumu Fubara was, did you vote for him?
Wike was made a governor by someone too.
But he ruled himself throughout his tenure.
Let the Governor be.
Have you asked your childish brain, what does wike still wants to gain from the state?
The evil you support will devour you soon
Shame to you
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by AllenSpencer: 11:16pm On Apr 11
stanbright:

Shut up

Let’s wait till 2027 and the movie will play right infront of you.

Hope you remember what happened to Ambode?

That same journey we will send Fubara. If you claim you are from Rivers, and don’t know what’s coming, then you definitely just existing in the state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by blacknp(m): 11:16pm On Apr 11
stanbright:

Shut up
Rivers people don’t support evil, but you supported Wike against Amaechi abi?
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by blacknp(m): 11:17pm On Apr 11
stanbright:

Wike was made a governor by someone too.
But he ruled himself throughout his tenure.
Let the Governor be.
Have you asked your childish brain, what does wike still wants to gain from the state?
The evil you support will devour you soon
Shame to you
Who made wike Governor, Jonathan & his wife that couldn’t save themselves?

Na una vote wike as Governor because of your bad belle for Rotimi Amaechi & APC, the same demon you created, has come back to haunt you.
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by stanbright(m): 11:19pm On Apr 11
idahme:

SIM will still win
Wait oo, why do you guys Fear and worship wike this way? Is he God?
I don't understand why some set of you behave like cowards like the Yorubas.
I am really ashamed
SMH
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by stanbright(m): 11:20pm On Apr 11
blacknp:
You way dey praise wike yesterday when he was fighting Buhari & APC, just because he pledged loyalty to Asiwaju hence your bad belle abi?

Las las as usual, na still losing side you go dey on.
I don't fucking Care about wike bromance with your old president.
Wike should focus in Abuja and let Rivers State be
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by blacknp(m): 11:21pm On Apr 11
stanbright:

SIM will still win
Wait oo, why do you guys Fear and worship wike this way? Is he God?
I don't understand why some set of you behave like cowards like the Yorubas.
I am really ashamed
SMH
Did you vote for Fubara, did you know the Mumu until Wicked Wike singlehandedly made him Governor of Rivers state against your collective will?
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by stanbright(m): 11:21pm On Apr 11
blacknp:
Who made wike Governor, Jonathan & his wife that couldn’t save themselves?

Na una vote wike as Governor because of your bad belle for Rotimi Amaechi & APC, the same demon you created, has come back to haunt you.
Now we don't want the demon anymore
Why do you want the demon in this state?
Are you that devilish?
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by blacknp(m): 11:22pm On Apr 11
stanbright:

I don't fucking Care about wike bromance with your old president.
Wike should focus in Abuja and let Rivers State be
You no get single say for the matter, just enjoy the movie with your bowl of fried rice & fried chicken.
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by stanbright(m): 11:22pm On Apr 11
blacknp:
Did you vote for Fubara, did you know the Mumu until Wicked Wike singlehandedly made him Governor of Rivers state against your collective will?
Now he is the Governor
You and wike should go to hell
COWARD
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by stanbright(m): 11:23pm On Apr 11
blacknp:
You no get single say for the matter, just enjoy the movie with your bowl of fried rice & fried chicken.

Na you get say from Ekiti?
Online warriors
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by blacknp(m): 11:24pm On Apr 11
stanbright:

Now we don't want the demon anymore
Why do you want the demon in this state?
Are you that devilish?
Demon way you create, you don’t want him anymore? You will suffer 7 years at least, before that demon will go back to its dungeon, it was sweeting you people that time supporting the demon, now you are tired? Sorry for you, enjoy the monster you created in your wickedness for Amaechi & Buhari.
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by stanbright(m): 11:25pm On Apr 11
blacknp:
Demon way you create, you don’t want him anymore? You will suffer 7 years at least, before that demon will go back to its dungeon, it was sweeting you people that time supporting the demon, now you are tired? Sorry for you, enjoy the monster you created in your wickedness for Amaechi & Buhari.
The demon is no longer the governor
SIM is the governor
So Bleep off you APC demons
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by blacknp(m): 11:25pm On Apr 11
stanbright:

Na you get say from Ekiti?
Online warriors
No, na your Papa.
Re: “Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara by deyplay: 11:25pm On Apr 11
AllenSpencer:

can you please reveal your name and LGA in Rivers please. We have a job for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Discovers 19 Heavyweight Bombs In Adamawa, Foils Plans To Bomb Bridges / Mimiko Emerges Chairman Of PDP Governors Forum / #ondodecides2016: Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement Today Friday 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.