Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday (23344 Views)

Bella Shmurda Spotted At Mohbad's Son, Liam Birthday Party (video) / Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo / Yul Edochie Celebrates 1st Birthday Of Son He Shares With 2nd Wife, Judy (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 9:59am On Apr 12
DNA test, before we confirm he is Mohbad son. Happy birthday boy.
Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by 11doubledee: 10:04am On Apr 12
Makunahatata:
Nawa...this boy no know anything yet, all d disgraceful , unspeakable act displayed by his family dey wait for am online.
The trauma and disdain the poor boy will face from trolls,bullies,haters etc in school, community, public gatherings no be here.
I just hope he grows up to have a strong mind of his own.
That mother should do that DNA as soon as possible to clear the air, make the boy no come grow up to hate her because of trauma.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by Cantonese: 10:12am On Apr 12
harqinhola:
Please rephrase “ WUNMI’s son turns one today “ .

And maybe add you as the father?
Shioorr.
Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by Villa12(m): 10:33am On Apr 12
harqinhola:
Please rephrase “ WUNMI’s son turns one today “ .
before nko? No be she born am before?
Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by Villa12(m): 10:34am On Apr 12
LARRYOBRAIN:
DNA test, before we confirm he is Mohbad son. Happy birthday boy.
have you done your own DNA test to confirm your true father?
Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by Villa12(m): 10:35am On Apr 12
Dennisochampa:
Finally very dark fool have succeeded in diverting attention from who killed mohbad to who is the father of mohbad son...
This life will never favor very dark man...
May the spirit of mohbad hunt him all the days of his life...
Happy birthday to mohbad's son
please who's this dark man? I'm confused.
Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by back2sender: 10:47am On Apr 12
Why is Wunmi refusing to the DNA test when there is so much Controversy unless she has something to HIDE.
Mohbad Mother is also an Animashaun just like Wunmi if NOT she should have insisted that Wunmi do the DNA test.
I suspect Wunmi has done the DNA test using Mohbad Mum swabs secretly without Mohbad mum even knowing and no match

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by pretydiva(f): 10:49am On Apr 12
But this boy is a replica of his dad nau. So what's the fuss with the DNA?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by FRANCISTOWN: 10:49am On Apr 12
nlparrot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04hoiTKaZx8?si=sCSF1wq0NWbCmYW-

Mohbad, real name Ilerioluwa Oladimeji Aloba, is a fast-rising artist in the Nigerian music industry. But today we're not here to talk about his career, but rather to celebrate his one-year-old son, Liam.

Liam, who shares his father's charming smile, celebrates his first birthday today. The adorable toddler was seen wearing a cute little outfit and beaming with joy, surrounded by friends and family.

Source: Famosblongng @IG

Some people will just wake one day and they will begin manifesting unfortunate behaviour like a mad person.

Mohbad was a black guy.
His supposed wife is a dark lady.

I understand there is something called a recessive or a throwback gene. Where children can pick their grandparent's colour.
Nevertheless, Mohbad's father is dark, his mother is also dark.

Where commeth a light skinned son?
If not that some people's brains have twisted (Opolo ti lo).

Aside that, the child has nothing in common with Mohbad, not even the eyes, or the nose or the mouth.

Yet some godforsaken earthly bastards children of doom said the child looks like the late Mohbad. Ha! Some of you will die tragically, I swr.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by 99thEnemy(m): 10:59am On Apr 12
ItisWell22:

Which one be “nigglet” again? 🤣

God bless the little boy.

A very young nigga cool

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by martineverest(m): 11:00am On Apr 12
He looks more like his grandmother then monad...I wonder why u people are asking for DNA test
Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by martineverest(m): 11:01am On Apr 12
FRANCISTOWN:

Some people will just wake one day and they will begin manifesting unfortunate behaviour like a mad person.

Mohbad was a black guy.
His supposed wife is a dark lady.

I understand there is something called a recessive or a throwback gene. Where children can pick their grandparent's colour.
Nevertheless, Mohbad's father is dark, his mother is also dark.

Where commeth a light skinned son?
If not that some people's brains have twisted (Opolo ti lo).

Aside that, the child has nothing in common with Mohbad, not even the eyes, or the nose or the mouth.

Yet some godforsaken earthly bastards children of doom said the child looks like the late Mohbad. Ha! Some of you will die tragically, I swr.
see as Photoshop filtering dey deceive u....
Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by FireUpNow(m): 11:05am On Apr 12
KEVIND:
Did Reno Omokri borrow this shoe 🤣🤣🤣😃😃

Una nor go use laff injure person for this place sha 😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣
Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by FRANCISTOWN: 11:06am On Apr 12
martineverest:
see as Photoshop filtering dey deceive u....
Photoshop still dey deceive me?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by sweetrace(f): 11:27am On Apr 12
Nursepepeye:
what is actually wrong with Nigerians? This boy has nothing connected with Mohbad, Even without DNA, it's very obvious, is there no Justice department in this country? Our journalist are useless, can't they just order DNA and put these things to rest at once?

Why should any Nigerian ask for the DNA of someone else’s child? The father said this is my son. You claim the son is not his. So, the mother is supposed to please people who have nothing to do do with her. When the child is spending his father’s money, go and stop him.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by komzy589(m): 11:37am On Apr 12
Amotolongbo:
Please let peace reign today, you can continue your violence tomorrow after the one year celebration of the kid
Actually, this isn’t violence.
He’s still alleged to be Mohbad’s son, but 100% Wunmi’s.
This is why she should do the needful, so that people should be ashamed.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by kpompey: 12:02pm On Apr 12
maasoap:

If you agree to these words, how many wives have you ordered to do DNA tests in your extended family?

Yeah , no one in his family because they are not accomplice in murdering their husband

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by kpompey: 12:02pm On Apr 12
sweetrace:

Why should any Nigerian ask for the DNA of someone else’s child? The father said this is my son. You claim the son is not his. So, the mother is supposed to please people who have nothing to do do with her. When the child is spending his father’s money, go and stop him.
Olosho gang , zero integrity
Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by maasoap(m): 12:06pm On Apr 12
kpompey:

Yeah , no one in his family because they are not accomplice in murdering their husband
One: who murders their husbands when they have so much to lose?
Two: Mohbad was sick. His friends, instead of taking him to the hospital decided to call on quack nurse who in turn either gave him overdose or wrong combination of drugs.
Three: you're committing a sin
Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by JoeEeL(m): 12:28pm On Apr 12
Elzazzi:

You are right

Thx boss
Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by harqinhola(m): 12:30pm On Apr 12
Amotolongbo:
Please let peace reign today, you can continue your violence tomorrow after the one year celebration of the kid

SHOW THE WORLD THE DNA TEST .

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by harqinhola(m): 12:31pm On Apr 12
Cantonese:

And maybe add you as the father?
Shioorr.

She can’t be that confused
Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by harqinhola(m): 12:33pm On Apr 12
Dennisochampa:

Na devil go punish u... Na you or your papa she born am for??

Unfortunate fellow

See person wey infection wan kill wey Dey talk ! #teampaternityfraudsters ogun kill Una

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by harqinhola(m): 12:34pm On Apr 12
Nursepepeye:
what is actually wrong with Nigerians? This boy has nothing connected with Mohbad, Even without DNA, it's very obvious, is there no Justice department in this country? Our journalist are useless, can't they just order DNA and put these things to rest at once?

My broh , I tire Ooo …. Na so simple situation take turn complex one for DNA MATTER

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by harqinhola(m): 12:35pm On Apr 12
tefishy:
Oil dey your head

Abi nau 👍🏽
Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by Benez: 12:46pm On Apr 12
Prince
Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by kpompey: 12:58pm On Apr 12
maasoap:

One: who murders their husbands when they have so much lose?
Two: Mohbad was sick. His friends, instead of taking him to the hospital decided to call on quack nurse who in turn either gave him overdose or wrong combination of drugs.
Three: you're committing a sin

Cooked story, nothing can be established, until Liam DNA is confirmed, most likely the guy was murdered because he knew the truth about Liam paternity.
Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by Gentlesoul2021(m): 1:03pm On Apr 12
JoeEeL:

U don see Oba Elegushi? You don see Sam Larry??

Dey play

Oba elegushi dey the gist too. . .
Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by SEEDORF441(m): 1:32pm On Apr 12
maasoap:

If you agree to these words, how many wives have you ordered to do DNA tests in your extended family?
There is no way you will want justice for mohbad and wunmi will not do dna
Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by Caramia2020(m): 1:51pm On Apr 12
ignis:

Why should the mother do a DNA test? Nigerians don't mind their business.
Is it Nigerians that requested for the DNA? There's a family feud and you are here blaming Nigerians for what the family members started. You are funny, business minder.
Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by Dennisochampa: 2:01pm On Apr 12
harqinhola:

See person wey infection wan kill wey Dey talk ! #teampaternityfraudsters ogun kill Una
Your pa and your ma...
Make wetin you nor know kee you and everything wen u stand for and represent.... Mugu
Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by Dennisochampa: 2:02pm On Apr 12
Villa12:
please who's this dark man? I'm confused.
E good as u nor know am.... Na one kind useless animal like that wen life no go ever better for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Duu Is Under My Label, I'll Collect Royalties From His Song - Portable / Photos From Ronke Oshodi-oke’s 42nd Birthday Party / Yomi Casual And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter, Kayleh In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.