Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday (23398 Views)

Bella Shmurda Spotted At Mohbad's Son, Liam Birthday Party (video) / Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo / Yul Edochie Celebrates 1st Birthday Of Son He Shares With 2nd Wife, Judy (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by Digmygold: 2:13pm On Apr 12
harqinhola:
Please rephrase “ WUNMI’s son turns one today “ .

The baby looks like his grandad. Check.
Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by Chummynoni(m): 2:22pm On Apr 12
back2sender:
Why is Wunmi refusing to the DNA test when there is so much Controversy unless she has something to HIDE.
Mohbad Mother is also an Animashaun just like Wunmi if NOT she should have insisted that Wunmi do the DNA test.
I suspect Wunmi has done the DNA test using Mohbad Mum swabs secretly without Mohbad mum even knowing and no match
wunmi is definitely hiding something. A man even promised her 5m if she does the test.
Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by Villa12(m): 2:33pm On Apr 12
Dennisochampa:
E good as u nor know am.... Na one kind useless animal like that wen life no go ever better for
grin grin grin
Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by Solofresh2: 2:39pm On Apr 12
Queengee:
This child look exactly like mohbad, I wonder where the idea of DNA comes from
No fvcking resemblance abi eye dey pain you
Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by johbara: 2:51pm On Apr 12
KEVIND:
Did Reno Omokri borrow this shoe 🤣🤣🤣😃😃
. It was made in ABA remember
Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by Pointnoire(m): 3:01pm On Apr 12
Olofofo even his father did not deny him when he was alive and only him (Mohbad) can deny him
harqinhola:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by maasoap(m): 3:08pm On Apr 12
SEEDORF441:

There is no way you will want justice for mohbad and wunmi will not do dna
These two events are not in anyway related. Wumi wasn't even there when he died. His friends were there but didn't go about his condition the right and better way.
Mohbad didn't reject the child when he was alive. Even if the DNA proves he's not the biological father despite the striking semblance, the two events can't still be logically and legally linked together. You guys should rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by JoeEeL(m): 3:17pm On Apr 12
Gentlesoul2021:

Oba elegushi dey the gist too. . .

Hin wife weh don run leave house for am... at least temporarily. Them deh beg the Iyalode as we deh speak currently.
Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by sweetrace(f): 3:55pm On Apr 12
kpompey:

Olosho gang , zero integrity

Your mother must be the president of the olosho gang that is why you think it right to call a woman that.
Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by 82man: 3:57pm On Apr 12
Go and ask your primary school teacher, you lack proper education, mumu
advanceDNA:

When did football club become state of origin or surname??
Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by advanceDNA: 3:59pm On Apr 12
82man:
Go and ask your primary school teacher, you lack proper education, mumu

Lol ....why you dey provoke over nothing....
Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by Gentlesoul2021(m): 4:12pm On Apr 12
JoeEeL:

Hin wife weh don run leave house for am... at least temporarily. Them deh beg the Iyalode as we deh speak currently.

Haa what some men ND women do to bring ill-luck to their family...
Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by JoeEeL(m): 4:21pm On Apr 12
Gentlesoul2021:

Haa what some men ND women do to bring ill-luck to their family...

U can say that again.
Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by Lightieness: 5:00pm On Apr 12
Happy birthday bobo
Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by kpompey: 5:38pm On Apr 12
sweetrace:

Your mother must be the president of the olosho gang that is why you think it right to call a woman that.

My mum never had DNA issue and mere seeing me I am a prototype of my father. Only a dog like you and your defendant who have a son for three father Mohbad, Sammy Larry and Elegushi belong to the gang (Olosho).Zero integrity, show me your friend and your personality is fully defined.
Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 5:49pm On Apr 12
Bastar.ds and born throwaway like you are not difficult to be spotted. Omoale
Villa12:
have you done your own DNA test to confirm your true father?
Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by Villa12(m): 6:03pm On Apr 12
LARRYOBRAIN:
Bastar.ds and born throwaway like you are not difficult to be spotted. Omoale
werey you're demanding for DNA test from someone when you yourself haven't done yours to know your true father. Abeni lori kin fe kogbe ida gba ori e
Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by Villa12(m): 6:05pm On Apr 12
kpompey:

My mum never had DNA issue and mere seeing me I am a prototype of my father. Only a dog like you and your defendant who have a son for three father Mohbad, Sammy Larry and Elegushi belong to the gang (Olosho).Zero integrity, show me your friend and your personality is fully defined.
you be mumu. You go just die throwaway on top matter wey no concern your papa.
Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by Villa12(m): 6:09pm On Apr 12
Chummynoni:
wunmi is definitely hiding something. A man even promised her 5m if she does the test.
Wunmi na Smart babe na. Only fool banter to the mobs. She owe no one including Mohbad father nothing. The only person that can demand for DNA test is her late husband. The rest of una just dey zuzu.

No be only 5 million na 5 billion
Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by enemyofprogress: 6:20pm On Apr 12
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by HRMK: 6:45pm On Apr 12
STOP CALLING THIS LIAM SON OF MOHBAD!
ONLY A #DNA CAN CONFIRM THAT!WUNMI ISNT IN ANY HURRY TO HAVE THAT DONE FOR REASONS BEST KNOWN TO HER!FOR NOW THE CHILD CULD BE ANYBODY'S!!
Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by sweetrace(f): 7:57pm On Apr 12
kpompey:

You really are a product of stupidity! You claim your mum had no DNA issues, but you mind the business of those who do not know of your existence by insisting they have DNA issues. It takes the offspring of a dog to recognise one. But you course already know this. Leave people’s business and focus on improving your empty life. Then you won’t be this bitter.
Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by MuslimIgbo: 8:51pm On Apr 12
ZKOSOSO:
This is Mohbad himself na...

This pikin resemble de papa sha
Lol
Hypocrite
Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by MuslimIgbo: 8:51pm On Apr 12
Queengee:
This child look exactly like mohbad, I wonder where the idea of DNA comes from
Liar
Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by kpompey: 8:54pm On Apr 12
sweetrace:

You really are a product of stupidity! You claim your mum had no DNA issues, but you mind the business of those who do not know of your existence by insisting they have DNA issues. It takes the offspring of a dog to recognise one. But you course already know this. Leave people’s business and focus on improving your empty life. Then you won’t be this bitter.

olosho gang, one child, three dad
Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by iyerebenita993: 9:34pm On Apr 12
Happy Birthday
Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by 99thEnemy(m): 7:00am On Apr 13
advanceDNA:

When did football club become state of origin or surname??

That is one proof to show you that Many Nigerians like the one you quoted are intellectually dormant.

I am going to use Nairaland folks as a case study when I want to do a research on cognitive psychology. cool
Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by advanceDNA: 7:15am On Apr 13
99thEnemy:

That is one proof to show you that Many Nigerians like the one you quoted are intellectually dormant.

I am going to use Nairaland folks as a case study when I want to do a research on cognitive psychology. cool

U are rude, mannerless, condescending, and down right stvpîd...and i dont mean it as an insult. It's just a clear observation because its hard for stvpîd people to get context of comment
U know its funny some with ur level of reasoning is trying to do research on psychology
Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by 99thEnemy(m): 8:00am On Apr 13
advanceDNA:

U are rude, mannerless, condescending, and down right stvpîd...and i dont mean it as an insult. It's just a clear observation because its hard for stvpîd people to get context of comment
U know its funny some with ur level of reasoning is trying to do research on psychology
Seems you didn’t understand.

read again.
cool
Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by 82man: 8:24am On Apr 13
Elegusi junior happy birthday
Re: Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday by ellizy(m): 10:56am On Apr 13
harqinhola:
Daddy Needs Assurance needs to be carried out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Now Dating Superstar Rihanna / Liz Anjorin: 80% Men Are Born Polygamists, Why Kill Yourself Over Them? / U Can Watch Dirty Secret, A New Nigeria Gay Film, Feat Tonto Dike At Naija Ping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.