Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Okuama: Army Invades Another Delta Community, Arrests 10 Persons, Razes Homes - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okuama: Army Invades Another Delta Community, Arrests 10 Persons, Razes Homes (15206 Views)

Abia Community Arrests 3 Men For Stealing Battery From Communication Mast / 10 Persons Who Died In Ifeanyi Ubah’s Convoy Identified / EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo-Yahoo β€˜Students’ In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okuama: Army Invades Another Delta Community, Arrests 10 Persons, Razes Homes by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 7:51am On Apr 12
When the Civilians kill the soldiers than suppose to protect them, what should the politicians do?
SoNature:
Why do politicians keep quiet when the military destroys people they are assigned to protect? What's wrong with the black man?
Re: Okuama: Army Invades Another Delta Community, Arrests 10 Persons, Razes Homes by Almunjid(m): 7:54am On Apr 12
DestinyNigga:
In Imo state alone, over 50 Army were slaughtered in one day. Yet, they did not raze down the enter village as usual πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ The fear of UGM, Biafra Revolutional Army, ESN is the beginning of wisdom πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ SS are yet to realize that the only way to be respected is to give them eye to eye. Violence is the only language those terrorists in uniform understands. I remember when they are conducting operation python dance. Now na UGM dey conduct Python dance to them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
UGM, Biafra Revolutional Army, ESN are already killing u people. If Nigerian Army should add to it, it will lead to the extinction of Igbo race. grin

A community in Enugu State, South-east Nigeria, has resorted to invoking deities to stop frequent attacks and killings by pro-Biafra gunmen in the area
https://www.nairaland.com/8058638/enugu-community-resorts-invoking-deities
Re: Okuama: Army Invades Another Delta Community, Arrests 10 Persons, Razes Homes by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:05am On Apr 12
Tflex01:

AmotekunSW this is one of the guys you are looking for. We want as many scapegoats as possible on Nairaland.

There is no point reporting to the mods since DSS can do better job.

Shut up!!! Online warrior.
Re: Okuama: Army Invades Another Delta Community, Arrests 10 Persons, Razes Homes by bluefilm: 8:05am On Apr 12
But they can't try this bullshΓ­t in the North undecided
Re: Okuama: Army Invades Another Delta Community, Arrests 10 Persons, Razes Homes by Coronavirus1: 8:09am On Apr 12
This constitutes a diplomatic military regime, as the president is apprehensive about engaging with the military to prevent their complete overthrow. Nigerians unanimously denounce the killings of military personnel. However, the military ought not to resort to extrajudicial measures by targeting innocent civilians who are not implicated in the killings. Efforts should be made to apprehend the perpetrators.
Re: Okuama: Army Invades Another Delta Community, Arrests 10 Persons, Razes Homes by Sirianese: 8:11am On Apr 12
opera1:

Visist your nearest Army Barack for enquiry.

Read and pass fool. It was a rhetorical question
Re: Okuama: Army Invades Another Delta Community, Arrests 10 Persons, Razes Homes by Caramia2020(m): 8:29am On Apr 12
tballeyy:
what did community leaders did before 17 military officers was killed
You don't even understand the narrative, this is another community entirely n even if they want to arrest the leaders of the said community must they burn down their houses or they are angry about the oil bunkering which they can't do like before? The army abi terrorists haven't been able to burn one settles when a major was ambush in the north few weeks ago. The army can't defeat boko boys n even bandits for years but when it comes to South, they can easily flex their stupid muscles that is y they have been used as meals by boko boys for years. I just hope this will not birth militancy which comes as a result of oppression. Smile, hope they are aware we don't need such because it will affect the economy, militant don't kill citizens but they destroy pipelines which affects the production of oil.

1 Like

Re: Okuama: Army Invades Another Delta Community, Arrests 10 Persons, Razes Homes by MightySparrow: 8:30am On Apr 12
Macbeth has murdered sleep, he shall sleep no more.

Meaning:

Wahala dey sleep, iyanga go wake am.

Today Odi, tomorrow Umuleri and Aguleri.
Next Okuama.
Wahala no dey tire you?
Re: Okuama: Army Invades Another Delta Community, Arrests 10 Persons, Razes Homes by Orlu13: 8:33am On Apr 12
DestinyNigga:
In Imo state alone, over 50 Army were slaughtered in one day. Yet, they did not raze down the enter village as usual πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ The fear of UGM, Biafra Revolutional Army, ESN is the beginning of wisdom πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ SS are yet to realize that the only way to be respected is to give them eye to eye. Violence is the only language those terrorists in uniform understands. I remember when they are conducting operation python dance. Now na UGM dey conduct Python dance to them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

why are u foolish....do u want them to come and wreck havoc in IMO state....why can't u talk reasonably....don't u have family and relatives in IMO state dat is making u wish fr war

1 Like

Re: Okuama: Army Invades Another Delta Community, Arrests 10 Persons, Razes Homes by Xinox: 8:44am On Apr 12
I think we can learn from this sad story. Any army personnel you kill, you are calling for trouble on the whole community. Avoid the evil and save your community from trouble.

I said it here that army will not leave that community as far as their men were unjustly killed.

Don't ask me about what is happening in the North. Because it's happening in the North doesn't mean every community should be like the North.

Sin of one person has brought this on this community. I hope we will all learn for this not to happen again anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Okuama: Army Invades Another Delta Community, Arrests 10 Persons, Razes Homes by opera1(m): 9:09am On Apr 12
Sirianese:

Read and pass fool. It was a rhetorical question

Failed parenting.....
Re: Okuama: Army Invades Another Delta Community, Arrests 10 Persons, Razes Homes by MILLERMannn: 9:13am On Apr 12
SoNature:
Why do politicians keep quiet when the military destroys people they are assigned to protect? What's wrong with the black man?
A black man is extremely stupid and callous individual that have no respect for the rules of law.
He is a figurehead that watches the citizen he ought to protect destroyed.
A blackman you asked is a stupid entity. I regret to be, and lives among black men.

1 Like

Re: Okuama: Army Invades Another Delta Community, Arrests 10 Persons, Razes Homes by Realinfo2021: 9:23am On Apr 12
ManishSmith:
I’m not surprised, people that are meant to be protected are the ones getting k!lled, in as much as I don’t support the killing of any personnel, the military should stop this show of shame please!!
I no hear about that chief that submitted himself to police
Re: Okuama: Army Invades Another Delta Community, Arrests 10 Persons, Razes Homes by obrian888: 9:23am On Apr 12
So Nature:

When these fools with no iota of political experience rig themselves to power, how will they know how manage issues like this?
Re: Okuama: Army Invades Another Delta Community, Arrests 10 Persons, Razes Homes by Nursepepeye(f): 9:28am On Apr 12
SoNature:
what is wrong with you, you want peace and you kill military officers, you think you will just get away with it just like that? No way. There's price for everything
Re: Okuama: Army Invades Another Delta Community, Arrests 10 Persons, Razes Homes by obrian888: 9:32am On Apr 12
Lazy Army, no sense, no discipline, no self respect, all the soldiers that Boko Haram has been slaughtering since the last 15 years, what have they done? nothing, only to give them amnesty and recruit them back into the Army, what a nation.

1 Like

Re: Okuama: Army Invades Another Delta Community, Arrests 10 Persons, Razes Homes by Jostoman: 9:52am On Apr 12
SoNature:
Na next election in Edo state i go know wether Edo People get sense or not if they vote for APC.
Re: Okuama: Army Invades Another Delta Community, Arrests 10 Persons, Razes Homes by Jostoman: 9:57am On Apr 12
fuckJones:
stop blaming chinedu
whoever that speak the truth to this hardship government of APC is Chinedu.
Re: Okuama: Army Invades Another Delta Community, Arrests 10 Persons, Razes Homes by kindlyheart: 10:11am On Apr 12
SoNature:
Why do politicians keep quiet when the military destroys people they are assigned to protect? What's wrong with the black man? Most times, I am impelled to believe that politicians fear soldiers.

It is see finish
Re: Okuama: Army Invades Another Delta Community, Arrests 10 Persons, Razes Homes by AfonjaConehead: 10:13am On Apr 12
Stephench:
The Yoruba and Hausa people cheering the terrorist army up should be getting ready for their turn. The terrorist weaklings have been emboldened and not ready to give sense a chance any time soon

That's exactly what they wished for...the annihilation of the SE and SS.....God has His own way cos the killings that they wish for the SS and SE will backfire as it happens in the north where bandits reign supreme.

What is happening in the SS is genocide...and the people committing genocide will never escape cos as you do to others,so shall it be done unto you.

Imagine Igbo soldiers shouting at people's homes while shouting "boko haram,come out and "pight ""..

The sultan and entire north will never accept that!? Their slaves pa pa go fight for them online....
God is watching
Re: Okuama: Army Invades Another Delta Community, Arrests 10 Persons, Razes Homes by Samtino(m): 10:44am On Apr 12
Keep scrolling down you will see the comment you are looking for..
I am actually also looking for the same comment so let's scroll together
πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Okuama: Army Invades Another Delta Community, Arrests 10 Persons, Razes Homes by eeithis(m): 10:52am On Apr 12
angry It seems like the military is trying to make regular people angry enough to fight back by doing things that upset them. They want civilians to get guns and be ready to fight back if they need to. The army seems to be pushing civilians towards fighting back, making them think it's their only choice. Bamba klack!!!
Re: Okuama: Army Invades Another Delta Community, Arrests 10 Persons, Razes Homes by uptownemmygee(m): 11:11am On Apr 12
Them Don see where to flex muscle
Boko haram dey kill them steady for North ooo
Re: Okuama: Army Invades Another Delta Community, Arrests 10 Persons, Razes Homes by BondRiv: 11:46am On Apr 12
The president needs to stop this evil now. Enough is enough.
Re: Okuama: Army Invades Another Delta Community, Arrests 10 Persons, Razes Homes by babyfaceafrica: 1:15pm On Apr 12
IMASTEX:

Look at the bigger picture. undecided undecided

What about the children of the dead soldiers? Will they look at the bigger picture?
Re: Okuama: Army Invades Another Delta Community, Arrests 10 Persons, Razes Homes by Sleekfingers: 1:43pm On Apr 12
That's good.
Re: Okuama: Army Invades Another Delta Community, Arrests 10 Persons, Razes Homes by PaNnamdi: 2:52pm On Apr 12
opera1:

Is that enough for you pple to conspire and ambushed our military men?
I never knew you could speak constructive English grin
Re: Okuama: Army Invades Another Delta Community, Arrests 10 Persons, Razes Homes by YourKarma: 2:59pm On Apr 12
tballeyy:
Let those militants lean their lessons once,
Keep the good job going Nigerian Army

Heartless fellow, the evil you support will get to you soon
Re: Okuama: Army Invades Another Delta Community, Arrests 10 Persons, Razes Homes by Charly68: 3:23pm On Apr 12
Am with the military over this onslaught to capture the criminals dead or alive .. no peace for the wicked anymore In this country
Re: Okuama: Army Invades Another Delta Community, Arrests 10 Persons, Razes Homes by AbujaLagos: 3:54pm On Apr 12
Namaster:
The fact is Nigerian soldiers are criminals. I REJOICE when criminals get killed.
sorry sir
Re: Okuama: Army Invades Another Delta Community, Arrests 10 Persons, Razes Homes by IMASTEX: 5:23pm On Apr 12
babyfaceafrica:

What about the children of the dead soldiers? Will they look at the bigger picture?
Is there any job without it's hazzard? What did their fathers signed? Moreover, what happened to inviting the leaders of the two parties in dispute by the brigade commander to the barracks if the move was to settle them. This is assuming the police who's core duty was to do so have failed. Do you think a mere community boys could have the boldness to carryout such assault? If they did what could have triggered such move? And who could have emboldened them? I am not in support of those that attacked them, neither will I support the military invading and taking out random people including women & children.
Let's pretend that the numerous ones including ranking officers been killed in the North are not special. Like I said earlier, the more you look the less you will see.
Re: Okuama: Army Invades Another Delta Community, Arrests 10 Persons, Razes Homes by tefund(m): 8:37pm On Apr 12
sammsimm:
Okuama and the nearest communities don price Nigeria army. Both living things and non living things are in trouble
Change this your mentality,has the NA sold the markets Boko haram and bandjts have been pricing them for 15 years?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Sets Himself Ablaze In Rivers State / Magu: We’ll Go After Looters Hiding In Ghana / Gunmen Attack Filling Station In Ebonyi, Shoot Sporadically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.