Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

NANS Roots For Air Peace - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / NANS Roots For Air Peace (13608 Views)

Norwegian Airline To Provide Crew, Aircraft For Air Peace’s Lagos-London Flights / COVID-19: FAAN Releases New Guidelines For Air Travellers / 7 Tips For Air Travelers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NANS Roots For Air Peace by malali: 10:19am On Apr 12
This is not meant to be an inflammatory post, but all of a sudden Air peace is not calling on Igbo's to patronize the airline.

They are calling on Nigerians

Peter Obi is not calling on Igbos to vote for him

He is calling on Nigerians.

Everyday we continue to realize that we are stronger together, when all the bigots and prejudiced people finish shouting online. They start begging for you to patronize their business or vote for them.

Allen Oyema, if you want Airpeace to be successful, nationalize your publicity, Nigerians you are asking to patronize you are Hausa, yoruba and Igbo. If you can put an air hostess with Isi-Agu can you also hire a muslim woman wearing a scarf as air hostess.
I have seen your contribution to the Aviation sector and i have no doubt you are more of a nationalist than a sectarian.
Let your spokesman and media team be as diverse as possible. Dont allow online netizens to brand you an Igbo Airline.
When you start catering to these little nuances in a country like Nigeria. Then you dont have to worry about competition from British Airways, KLM and the likes.
But if you follow the trend of some online miscreants, some of them just make noise online, they don't have the cowries that matters.

1 Like

Re: NANS Roots For Air Peace by ignis: 10:22am On Apr 12
NANS wanna be relevant again.
Re: NANS Roots For Air Peace by BarrElChapo(m): 10:23am On Apr 12
InyinyaAgbaOku:
Airpeace is still the cheapest DIRECT Lagos to London route .

Air France, Ethiopian, Qatar, etc all do a 17-19hour haul to get to London , with one or two layovers , whereas Air Peace is just a 6hr flight with no single Layover.
You get to be served Nigerian meals too

The only competition to Airpeace here is British Airways and Virgin.
The latter airlines ripped Nigerians for decades so much that as at last month they were charging thrice of Airpeace fares . Their price crash is so artificial and if Airpeace isn't sustained, they will go back to their previous fares and there will be nothing you can do about it.

Fly Airpeace
My family and I will always do

1 Like

Re: NANS Roots For Air Peace by anonymous1759(m): 10:23am On Apr 12
Endtimelifeinna:
Isi Agu all the way tongue tongue tongue tongue
Haters , bad bellee miscreants will invade here now like ants grin grin grin grin grin grin

I hope you’re not among the people that was crying fowl when Lagos blue line station used yoruba to address passengers.

1 Like

Re: NANS Roots For Air Peace by CaptainFM1: 10:24am On Apr 12
My problem is...we don't stay till the end.

Small shake up Oyinbo will give us now, and we will all give up.

Worst still, it's still our very self with our corrupt tendencies, ineptitudeness, and "Nigerian way" mentality that may scuttle the whole stride.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NANS Roots For Air Peace by waleolaniyan: 10:25am On Apr 12
Pls Nigerians, Air Peace must survive these sharks!
Re: NANS Roots For Air Peace by TK9680: 10:33am On Apr 12
What on earth is NANS business with airlines? These people have totally utterly lost their way.
Re: NANS Roots For Air Peace by 3rdeyeNigeria: 10:35am On Apr 12
malali:
This is not meant to be an inflammatory post, but all of a sudden Air peace is not calling on Igbo's to patronize the airline.

They are calling on Nigerians

Peter Obi is not calling on Igbos to vote for him

He is calling on Nigerians.

Everyday we continue to realize that we are stronger together, when all the bigots and prejudiced people finish shouting online. They start begging for you to patronize their business or vote for them.

Allen Oyema, if you want Airpeace to be successful, nationalize your publicity, Nigerians you are asking to patronize you are Hausa, yoruba and Igbo. If you can put an air hostess with Isi-Agu can you also hire a muslim woman wearing a scarf as air hostess.
I have seen your contribution to the Aviation sector and i have no doubt you are more of a nationalist than a sectarian.
Let your spokesman and media team be as diverse as possible. Dont allow online netizens to brand you an Igbo Airline.
When you start catering to these little nuances in a country like Nigeria. Then you dont have to worry about competition from British Airways, KLM and the likes.
But if you follow the trend of some online miscreants, some of them just make noise online, they don't have the cowries that matters.

When Airpeace was air lifting Nigerians from war torn Sudan, did he check tribe?

What of from South Africa during Xenophobic attack..

Air Peace has always been pro Nigeria.

Your discomfort from seeing Isiagu attire from their promo is just your personal anti igbo bigotry.

Tinubu, Keyamo and lots of top placed people actually helped Air Peace because they understand that the battle is NGN Vs USD not Igbo Vs Youruba

2 Likes

Re: NANS Roots For Air Peace by oshiokpu(m): 10:41am On Apr 12
This one no concern me. Let Air-peace reduce their price for interstate travel. Na that one concern me.
Air peace and other local carriers are conspiring to do the same thing they accused the foreign carriers Of doing. Interstate Airfares is too much!
Re: NANS Roots For Air Peace by Ogonimilitant(m): 10:45am On Apr 12
Waste side wount like this grin
Re: NANS Roots For Air Peace by Trustedpronet: 10:45am On Apr 12
Hypocrite! So I see something cheaper with same quality and you expect me to pay higher kwo. How many times nans dey go London? let's hear from real business men and women or better still politicians. What was air peace thinking when he decided to reduce the price. Don't complain it's simply competition.
Re: NANS Roots For Air Peace by Juoflife1(f): 10:52am On Apr 12
All sensible Nigerians are in support of Air Peace. If not for one thing, these foreign airlines should have been sanctioned. Look at what they did to us.
Re: NANS Roots For Air Peace by Skyehigher1: 10:56am On Apr 12
Am a fans of air peace from beginning since he go for rescue Nigerians in diaspora during problematic issues like wars or sinophabia... We must support Air peace and I wish local trip to come down 👇👇👇 too
Re: NANS Roots For Air Peace by Bestunclejoe(m): 10:56am On Apr 12
#flyairpeaceandgrownigeria.
However, we need airpeace on other routes, not only Uk and they need to also drop their domestic flight prices.

1 Like

Re: NANS Roots For Air Peace by JuanDeDios: 11:08am On Apr 12
blamingthedevil:
When you are rooting for oppressors...Air Peace and other local airlines conniving to oppress local travellers with exorbitant air fares ... how do you explain paying 140k from Ilorin to Abuja and during Xmas charging #500k from Lagos to East?
Yea, something has to be done about local air travel.
Re: NANS Roots For Air Peace by ASAPFERG: 11:10am On Apr 12
SE chapter of NANS abi
Re: NANS Roots For Air Peace by Tendd: 11:10am On Apr 12
I am happy for Air peace and hope to fly with the Airline someday if l happen to leave the country.l pray it does not end up like Arik or Medview that once flew London.We don't have a unified dresscode in this country and it's not reasonable for anyone to direct the airline, moreover a private airline,to not have or wear a particular dress to operate their business.All in all,we should learn to buy our own products.We have the population to grow Nigeria and make it successful.

1 Like

Re: NANS Roots For Air Peace by Tetraozonaitera: 11:15am On Apr 12
MAY GOD BLESS AIR PEACE
MAY GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: NANS Roots For Air Peace by waice6571: 11:31am On Apr 12
Judolisco:
NANS is gone... grin

I remember the day they were holding their national elections in Abuja.... Unholy children.

1 Like

Re: NANS Roots For Air Peace by waice6571: 11:37am On Apr 12
TK9680:
What on earth is NANS business with airlines? These people have totally utterly lost their way.

Do they have a way in the first place
Re: NANS Roots For Air Peace by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:56am On Apr 12
Agbado creatures, how market?
Re: NANS Roots For Air Peace by teepain: 12:20pm On Apr 12
3rdeyeNigeria:

When Airpeace was air lifting Nigerians from war torn Sudan, did he check tribe?

What of from South Africa during Xenophobic attack..

Air Peace has always been pro Nigeria.

Your discomfort from seeing Isiagu attire from their promo is just your personal anti igbo bigotry.

Tinubu, Keyamo and lots of top placed people actually helped Air Peace because they understand that the battle is NGN Vs USD not Igbo Vs Youruba

Please give Tinubu, Keyamo and whoever helped to see to see to the success of Air peace their flowers. Why didn't former Aviation minister and President understand the battle of NGN versus USD? Hadi Sirika wanted to make Ethiopian Airlines our national carrier even at the expense of indigenous airlines.
Re: NANS Roots For Air Peace by deyplay: 1:00pm On Apr 12
InyinyaAgbaOku:
Airpeace is still the cheapest DIRECT Lagos to London route .

Air France, Ethiopian, Qatar, etc all do a 17-19hour haul to get to London , with one or two layovers , whereas Air Peace is just a 6hr flight with no single Layover.
You get to be served Nigerian meals too

The only competition to Airpeace here is British Airways and Virgin.
The latter airlines ripped Nigerians for decades so much that as at last month they were charging thrice of Airpeace fares . Their price crash is so artificial and if Airpeace isn't sustained, they will go back to their previous fares and there will be nothing you can do about it.

Fly Airpeace
My family and I will always do
Is British Airways and Virgin both 6 hours with no stop over
Re: NANS Roots For Air Peace by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:50pm On Apr 12
deyplay:
Is British Airways and Virgin both 6 hours with no stop over

British , yes
Re: NANS Roots For Air Peace by airsaylongcome: 4:06pm On Apr 12
Trustedpronet:
Hypocrite! So I see something cheaper with same quality and you expect me to pay higher kwo. How many times nans dey go London? let's hear from real business men and women or better still politicians. What was air peace thinking when he decided to reduce the price. Don't complain it's simply competition.

"same quality" is subjective. If you are happy paying less but spending 20 hours for a 6 hours trip, that's fine. Remember to convert the additional 14 hours layover time into your computation of the so-called "cheap fare"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Medview Airline Apologises To Passengers / Nigeria's Stunning Natural Beauty (pictures) / Usman Danfodiyo university final year student dies in fatal accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.