Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Makeup Artist Buried By River Bank As Her Parent Can't Afford Sacrifice Money - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Makeup Artist Buried By River Bank As Her Parent Can't Afford Sacrifice Money (51880 Views)

Herbalist Attempts Revival Rituals On Jnr Pope By River Niger / Ritualist: Suspected Group Of Boys Performs Ritual By River Side (video) / Baby Mama Kemi Ayorinde: Lyta Can't Afford ₦13k Balloons For Son Aari's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup Artist Buried By River Bank As Her Parent Can't Afford Sacrifice Money by Jarmoski123: 8:25am On Apr 12
RIP
Re: Makeup Artist Buried By River Bank As Her Parent Can't Afford Sacrifice Money by Gentino(m): 8:25am On Apr 12
This is heart wrenching and shameful. May God rest her soul
Re: Makeup Artist Buried By River Bank As Her Parent Can't Afford Sacrifice Money by Makunahatata: 8:26am On Apr 12
MichaelSokoto:
I don't understand dis burying bodies by d river bank bullsh**t!

Make una carry una dead go bury anywhere una like!

wtf!
angry
I used to b like u bfr....life is full of mysteries no one can explain sir

3 Likes

Re: Makeup Artist Buried By River Bank As Her Parent Can't Afford Sacrifice Money by occfx: 8:26am On Apr 12
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeDkpyH8pic

nlfpmod mukina2

Wahala plenty in the zoo
Re: Makeup Artist Buried By River Bank As Her Parent Can't Afford Sacrifice Money by cococandy(f): 8:26am On Apr 12
So who makes these decisions?
Re: Makeup Artist Buried By River Bank As Her Parent Can't Afford Sacrifice Money by Raddiesy47: 8:26am On Apr 12
Still shock
Re: Makeup Artist Buried By River Bank As Her Parent Can't Afford Sacrifice Money by dominique(f): 8:26am On Apr 12
The movie producer was not amongst the people that contributed for the burial. She deserves all forms dragging henceforth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makeup Artist Buried By River Bank As Her Parent Can't Afford Sacrifice Money by Agromuda(m): 8:27am On Apr 12
So sad!
Re: Makeup Artist Buried By River Bank As Her Parent Can't Afford Sacrifice Money by Queengee: 8:27am On Apr 12
F
Re: Makeup Artist Buried By River Bank As Her Parent Can't Afford Sacrifice Money by pharmagba: 8:28am On Apr 12
Did I hear correctly?
The community wanted 300k!
Please who demanded for the N300k in the community? And why?
Tell us the breakdown of what the money would be used for?

How can we be wicked to ourselves?
Are the police ascribing to the demand of the community?

6 Likes

Re: Makeup Artist Buried By River Bank As Her Parent Can't Afford Sacrifice Money by Osiris12: 8:28am On Apr 12
Sirianese:
Nigerians hide under tradition to extort the bereaved for money. What a heartless country
Abi.
After all the parents might be xtians.
All these beliefs should be over them.st least we’re taught in church how powerless these things are

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Buried By River Bank As Her Parent Can't Afford Sacrifice Money by Osiris12: 8:28am On Apr 12
Too sad
Re: Makeup Artist Buried By River Bank As Her Parent Can't Afford Sacrifice Money by Trustedpronet: 8:28am On Apr 12
They raise 310k they couldn't pay 150k sacrifice fee. So they can't buy time to raise more money. Where is the producer of the movie, where is PMAN and their associations. I just they assume my dead body is buried near a river bank.... God forbid.

4 Likes

Re: Makeup Artist Buried By River Bank As Her Parent Can't Afford Sacrifice Money by franciseromo: 8:29am On Apr 12
Why were they so much in a hurry to bury her. They realized 310k in just 2 days,it means a decent burial isn't so much a mirage.

The list and message is a lame way of justifying the tradition of burying by the river bank anyone who does in the river. Look for a better excuse next time. The Nollywood I know will do everytime it takes to give her a decent burial.

3 Likes

Re: Makeup Artist Buried By River Bank As Her Parent Can't Afford Sacrifice Money by Jovi10: 8:29am On Apr 12
Abi God wan punish the river ni. River way no fit save their life make I come bury them there, if I do an make I bend. Nonsense .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Makeup Artist Buried By River Bank As Her Parent Can't Afford Sacrifice Money by Tranquillity360: 8:30am On Apr 12
santaclaws:
I doubt the authenticity of this story. If this is true, that means the riverine community where they died basically held their corpses to ransom after they died... In a country with a government?

How can we be sure that the community doesn't connive to drown outsiders as a form of sacrifice to their "river goddess" cos what the heck is going on? 🤷🏾‍♂️
Nobody held the corpses.

All this na because of fear, the family believed the story of she must buried beside river

4 Likes

Re: Makeup Artist Buried By River Bank As Her Parent Can't Afford Sacrifice Money by henrimoto(m): 8:31am On Apr 12
Sirianese:
Nigerians hide under tradition to extort the bereaved for money. What a heartless country
.. Seriously. Very heartless and Wicked.
Re: Makeup Artist Buried By River Bank As Her Parent Can't Afford Sacrifice Money by Tonididdyx: 8:31am On Apr 12
This can't be true!.... You mean there are corpses littered all over the river bank?
Are they thrown back in the water?

What a mess of a continent africa!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makeup Artist Buried By River Bank As Her Parent Can't Afford Sacrifice Money by TheWinterBird(f): 8:31am On Apr 12
So she wasn't given a befitting burial because of some sacrifice/sacrifice money? Na wa oooo

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Buried By River Bank As Her Parent Can't Afford Sacrifice Money by ChristCee: 8:31am On Apr 12
santaclaws:
I doubt the authenticity of this story. If this is true, that means the riverine community where they died basically held their corpses to ransom... In a country with a government? 😧

How can we be sure that the community doesn't connive to drown outsiders as a form of sacrifice to their "river goddess" cos what the heck is going on? 🤷🏾‍♂️
a detective or a random smart guy on NL. I love the way you think. Very valid points.
Re: Makeup Artist Buried By River Bank As Her Parent Can't Afford Sacrifice Money by Slimplush: 8:32am On Apr 12
In my village,if you died by drowning..they are definitely burying the body close to the river,,no 2 way about this bt you aint doing no ritual or paying any shishi to get the body buried

2 Likes

Re: Makeup Artist Buried By River Bank As Her Parent Can't Afford Sacrifice Money by Judolisco(m): 8:32am On Apr 12
200k on transportation alone.... Omo... But if u have dis people's contact... Why not jst message them...and they can transfer d money.... That would have saved a lot of cost.... Plus I grew up in Niger state close to river Niger... If u drown, you'll be buried at d bank... No sacrifice or anything.... They believe burying you outside brings badluck

2 Likes

Re: Makeup Artist Buried By River Bank As Her Parent Can't Afford Sacrifice Money by yeshuasfootstep(m): 8:33am On Apr 12
It's a pity.

Do they seize dead bodies?

Do they force their belief on others?

Assuming you want to perform their recommended sacrifices, why not travel lean to the place first.

So you spare money for the sacrifice and mortuary, while you scout for more support to bring her home.

But the reality is that all grounds are same, so there's no shame here.
Re: Makeup Artist Buried By River Bank As Her Parent Can't Afford Sacrifice Money by sonssyo: 8:33am On Apr 12
free2ryhme:

It is well. Still don't believe this story

don't mind people posting all this trash, how can the transportation alone for the parent's be 200k, why not them take land transport like 50k, then use 150k and do the sacrifice, then 100k to transport the body to akwaibiom, this guys are just catching cruise with all these news

2 Likes

Re: Makeup Artist Buried By River Bank As Her Parent Can't Afford Sacrifice Money by Eteka1(m): 8:34am On Apr 12
pharmagba:
Did I hear correctly?
The community wanted 300k!
Please who demanded for the N300k in the community? And why?
Tell us the breakdown of what the money would be used for?

How can we be wicked to ourselves?
Are the police ascribing to the demand of the community?
That money is for buy items that should be used to perform the sacrifice that can enable them take the body away. It's a spiritual thing.

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Buried By River Bank As Her Parent Can't Afford Sacrifice Money by free2ryhme: 8:35am On Apr 12
sonssyo:

don't mind people posting all this trash, how can the transportation alone for the parent's be 200k, why not them take land transport like 50k, then use 150k and do the sacrifice, then 100k to transport the body to akwaibiom, this guys are just catching cruise with all these news

People will do anything for clout
Re: Makeup Artist Buried By River Bank As Her Parent Can't Afford Sacrifice Money by Squirrel1(m): 8:35am On Apr 12
Sirianese:
exactly 💯 their dirty gods can't bring technological progress. Only dirty blood sacrifice and animal stench vodoo. So sad for the young lady .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Makeup Artist Buried By River Bank As Her Parent Can't Afford Sacrifice Money by Barrywilly(m): 8:37am On Apr 12
Why not keep her in the mortuary and continue to source for money? Some people have low thinking faculty.

3 Likes

Re: Makeup Artist Buried By River Bank As Her Parent Can't Afford Sacrifice Money by Regex: 8:37am On Apr 12
An avenue to dupe people. Wow! Nigerians and Nigeria is rotten to the core. I mean, someone lost their loved one and you are expecting them to still dole out money for a ritual that doesn't work. Religion is one thing playing a role and another is greed. Religion just amplifies the other.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makeup Artist Buried By River Bank As Her Parent Can't Afford Sacrifice Money by CartelKenneth: 8:37am On Apr 12
Make she carry her degree go hell fire with an na
Re: Makeup Artist Buried By River Bank As Her Parent Can't Afford Sacrifice Money by ruggedtimi(m): 8:38am On Apr 12
santaclaws:
I doubt the authenticity of this story. If this is true, that means the riverine community where they died basically held their corpses to ransom... In a country with a government? 😧

you have a point...from the detective angle. But is normal for most riverine area. You need to settle the water diety before you can carry the body,especially if the water vomitted the body asap.

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Buried By River Bank As Her Parent Can't Afford Sacrifice Money by mastermaestro(m): 8:39am On Apr 12
Mumu family that cannot use a simple magistrate court order to invalidate that stupid tradition. Make una Getat jor! A country where there is a constitution and an elected government? Dumb family members and friends! angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olamide Show Off His G-wagon. See Photo. / Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death / Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.