Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Trust The Fence Builder And His Fence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trust The Fence Builder And His Fence (57 Views)

"Trust The Science"- The Most Anti-science Statement Ever / Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) / Reasons To Trust The Bible - Scientific Accuracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trust The Fence Builder And His Fence by Interesting15: 8:41am On Apr 12
Wisdom For Destiny Daily Devotional *(12th April, 2024)*

by Sunday Akanni

TOPIC: Trust The Fence Builder And His Fence

‭‭‭‭
Psalms 119:1 NKJV‬
Blessed are the undefiled in the way, Who walk in the law of the Lord!

*Message*

A reasonable parent won't place their kid near a cliff's edge and watch them play as they want. Rather, they will ensure there is a solid fence that can restrict the kids from jumping into danger. The fence may hinder the children from fulfilling certain harmful desires as they crave more freedom, but it also enables them to play freely without fear.

This is the same thing with God as He utilizes His Word. God is a very responsible Father, and He won't simply place and abandon His children in a nasty world and society without building a fence that should guide our inclinations and keep us safe from the dangerous systems and lifestyles birthed by the sinful nature of mankind.

*Definitely, it gets to a time where some kids start wondering curiously what's on the other side of the fence. If such a child doesn't know or trust the one who built the fence, they will climb over and hurl deep down. So, we've got to know God, the fence builder, and trust Him. He created the fence via His word, not to keep us in bondage, but to empower us for liberty.*

*In all your dealings with God, always remember Jeremiah 29:11 - "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope."*

*Prayers*
LORD, help me to wholly know and trust that You always have my best interests at heart.

*Further Reading*‭‭‭‭
‭‭
Psalms 119:6 ‬
Then I would not be ashamed, When I look into all Your commandments.

*N.B: TO GET THIS DIRECTLY ON WHATSAPP, KINDLY SEND "WISDOM FOR DESTINY" TO EITHER 2348185021024 OR SUNDAYAKANNIOFFICIAL@GMAIL.COM*

(1) (Reply)

My Bible School Homepage Is now officially Open / Testament Of Naphtali / Weep Not: A Divine Command

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.