Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Why Do Women Hate Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Hate Sex? (2524 Views)

The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex / Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? / But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Hate Sex? by IFuckWell: 4:17pm On Apr 12
But why do some women hate sex?
I've known the babe in attached dp for over seven years. Yet, when I brought up casual dating, dude blocked me straight away; zero remorse wouldn't even pick my calls

This is the third time in two months I'd be bringing up casual dating up with some girls, and the third time I'll get blocked straightaway.

So, women, tell me; why do you block some guys when they suggest casual dating with you

Are you repulsed by them? Do you have issues with your life tongue? Or do they not meet your standards? Let me know

Re: Why Do Women Hate Sex? by tochez24(m): 4:54pm On Apr 12
IFuckWell:
I've known the babe in attached dp for over seven years. Yet, when I brought up casual dating, dude blocked me straight away; zero remorse wouldn't even pick my calls

This is the third time in two months I'd be bringing up casual dating up with some girls, and the third time I'll get blocked straightaway.

So, women, tell me; why do you block some guys when they suggest casual dating with you

Are you repulsed by them? Do you have issues with your life tongue? Or do they not meet your standards? Let me know

Lol.. you're just a boy⚠️⚠️⚠️

Listen up boy
1. You don't tell girls what you want from the beginning, appear gentle and neutral and you will Bleep them all.

2. You don't appear needy, no one helps the needy in this generation... You try and show that you're on top of the world and very comfortable in your own skin.

The easiest and most comforting way to lay any woman on earth is to appear like a harmless friend lol.... Even if you like her and want to date her, don't tell her upfront.. be cool, take her out repeatedly and let her feel a connection with you, that's all you need, then lay her if you want s3x and with time she will begin to get emotional with you.

Women love sex more than men i tell you!!!

That's how ladies are made, a girl you have never layed has no business getting emotional with you⚠️⚠️

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Hate Sex? by Savedday2: 5:29pm On Apr 12
Bro, kindly admit, you don't have the code.

Honestly, if you know 9ja girls code, everyday you go the scatter their kpekus for ground like grandmama wrapper.

Don't be deceived, girls like knacking pass.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Hate Sex? by otipoju(m): 5:51pm On Apr 12
tochez24:

Listen up boy
1. You don't tell girls what you want from the beginning, appear gentle and neutral and you will Bleep them all.

2. You don't appear needy, no one helps the needy in this generation... You try and show that you're on top of the world and very comfortable in your own skin.

The easiest and most comforting way to lay any woman on earth is to appear like a harmless friend lol.... Even if you like her and want to date her, don't tell her upfront.. be cool, take her out repeatedly and let her feel a connection with you, that's all you need, then lay her if you want s3x and with time she will begin to get emotional with you.

That's how ladies are made, a girl you have never layed has no business getting emotional with you⚠️⚠️

You have said it all. The guy na proper olodo. Even bible talk sey you don't spread a net in full sight of the birds....they will run.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Hate Sex? by tochez24(m): 6:00pm On Apr 12
otipoju:

You have said it all. The guy na proper olodo. Even bible talk sey you don't spread a net in full sight of the birds....they will run.

I wonder how a guy will be having problems rolling with broke NIGERIAN girls that are all after money??🙄

All you need is just small change to be doing magic and you will have them all i tell you.

White girls are the toughest bro, they got money too so you have to bring more to the table to Bleep any of them!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Hate Sex? by Namaster: 6:31pm On Apr 12
Women don't hate sex, you are just ugly.

In fact, women LACK self control when it comes to a guy they find sexually attractive. They will throw themselves at him SHAMELESSLY.

A couple of years ago, women would take off their pants and bras in phblic and HAUL it at P-Square during their concerts. Some of them will faint. Recently, we all saw a girl basically shoving Omah Lay's dick into her mouth in front of her "boyfriend".

This is women.

An attractive guy has no problem getting girls. Most women would even proposition him tgemselves. He may not get all the women he pursues BUT if he proposes a FWB to 3 of his female friends, at least 2 and half would agree to it.

It's you. Not the women.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Hate Sex? by obinna58(m): 6:42pm On Apr 12
If you tell meat that you’re going to eat it, it’ll run away

Men keep deceiving themselves that women wants them for sex, women wants men for so many reasons but sex is the least of them especially when men in society are all hungry and desperate for sex

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Hate Sex? by Autobot05: 9:25pm On Apr 12
You no get level fir her side again
I’ll bed any of my female buddies if I wanna

Or maybe she doesn’t see you as attractive
Bench her sha

In my own case na them Dey initiate am sef 😎

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Hate Sex? by Rizzputin(m): 10:04pm On Apr 12
Women LOVE sex. This is not how to engage a woman for sexual interests
Re: Why Do Women Hate Sex? by Ballzproblem2: 10:10pm On Apr 12
women don't hate sex a woman won't have sex with you if she's:

a) not a attracted you.

b) not emotionally attached to you.

c) lesbian.

solution? there's no particular solution in getting a woman laid,what might work for A won't work for B.

Someone said be friends with her first, you might box yourself into friend zone with this strategy.

hence no assurance.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Hate Sex? by Mom007(f): 10:13pm On Apr 12
Feyi has sense. You on the other hand are an idiot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Hate Sex? by NFBI: 10:37pm On Apr 12
I'm always open to learning that's why i am here

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Hate Sex? by Omoawoke: 2:20am On Apr 13
With the number of unrequested nudes I receive from girls and how they even initiate dirty chats with me and want to do video calls showing breast. Hot bastardds
Re: Why Do Women Hate Sex? by Sapasenator: 2:31am On Apr 13
Women love sex but want to pretend otherwise.

You are not a good communicator with girls. Zero chatting skills ever. I score you chats 1/10 and you will never bed a girl with that.

You see, you should never mention Fwb ever. Keep on chatting, teasing, a little bit caring and funny in between.

For one of my friends it was after sex that she realized we were Fwb.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Hate Sex? by Sapasenator: 2:51am On Apr 13
tochez24:

I wonder how a guy will be having problems rolling with broke NIGERIAN girls that are all after money??🙄

All you need is just small change to be doing magic and you will have them all i tell you.

White girls are the toughest bro, they got money too so you have to bring more to the table to Bleep any of them!!!!

From my personal experience, whites girls are not that tough.
Re: Why Do Women Hate Sex? by Sapasenator: 2:57am On Apr 13
Mom007:
Feyi has sense. You on the other hand are an idiot.

Care to explain why he is an idiot?
Re: Why Do Women Hate Sex? by AngelicDamsel(f): 5:34am On Apr 13
No girl wants to appear cheap.

..and you as a guy must put some efforts to show that you can offer her something worthwhile.

Bottom line, girls like sex but are smart to cover up their neediness. It's basic rule in negotiation. The more needy you show, the weaker your position.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Hate Sex? by Jewessgratitud3: 7:32am On Apr 13
Thank God you all have daughters and will have if you don't have yet and that's how they'll use them as friends of benefits to stupor. Then let see if you'll applaud and give those men a pat on the back since it's all fun to you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Hate Sex? by Johnson225(m): 7:48am On Apr 13
smiley
Re: Why Do Women Hate Sex? by blazingyou: 8:28am On Apr 13
Uhmmm it is well

I sell Ankara fabric and Ankara Adire... They are beautiful with fabulous design and a touch of African exotic style...
Re: Why Do Women Hate Sex? by PureFace1(m): 9:30am On Apr 13
It doesn't work that way

You must be very ambiguous, mysterious and unpredictable.

You must be covert and not overt, implicit and not explicit.

Women like sex but sex is the cheapest commodity a woman can get and the mechanism for turning a woman on is different from that of a man. It is very rare to see a woman that is that forward with sex unless she is a hooker and prostitute and the chance is a woman that forward with sex when you are not in relationship is 99% of the time a Prostitute or must be very ugly and sex starved. You may be lucky to get a unicorn though that is just very attracted to you and won't pass up the opportunity to smash you and take the offer but your success depends on how attractive you are as a man and you must not just be one of the average Nigerian guys out there still hustling on the street.

Communicating through texting and conversation is too overt and explicit and kill attraction. You have to communicate and speak with your actions as a man, it keep women guessing and it is more ambiguous.

You have to be more actions than words as a man to turn on the attraction mechanisms in women.

Take her out on a date, invite her to your place or hotel, touch her, kiss her, cuddle her and then smash her without saying a single words what you really want from her all just communicating with your actions, she will keep guessing your intentions even after you fvck her and what you really want from her whether a relationship or just a casual fling and FWB, she will be the one to start acting like your girlfriend if she want a relationship with you , your job is to play along and keep smashing or dump her if she want a relationship and you are not interested in relationship.

If she is not ready to get to the stage of sex with you and not interested in you that way, she will never let it get to the situation that can lead to sex or intimacy between you and put so many obstacles, that's how you know a woman that's not interested in you sexually. Many Nigerian guys don't know games.

Texting women is not good for men, it kills attraction at the long run and can make a woman that's interested in you to lose all interest. You should be more of action as a man and keep texting as minimal as possible, you are only interested in smashing her any way.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Hate Sex? by MrBroke(m): 10:24am On Apr 13
Because they love sex

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Hate Sex? by siofra(f): 12:23pm On Apr 13
tochez24:

Listen up boy

See manipulation. Yet you people will say women are the manipulative gender.
Tueh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Hate Sex? by Starboytwo(m): 1:32pm On Apr 13
I still dey learn.

I dey enjoy the thread.
Re: Why Do Women Hate Sex? by Styluss: 3:04pm On Apr 13
u dont have to be direct, just be friends, invite her over for some nice time out, let her go, invite her again and Bleep her

IFuckWell:

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Hate Sex? by dkidd: 3:29pm On Apr 13
IFuckWell:

Big novice.. for ur mind na so them dey run things abi
Re: Why Do Women Hate Sex? by Jazzman01: 3:39pm On Apr 13
IFuckWell:

I think you should reframe your question and put it like... "why do Nigerian women hate sex?.... Most of our women here in Nigeria and Africa at large are circumcised so they don't get Hot and don't enjoy sex....so to get them you have to use money as a bait.

If you just want to fvck her, there's no need to act friendly. Once you have her contact be straight forward with her. Tell her what you want and ask her for the price. Most of them will lower their guards and have a rethink once they see money is involved and will do your bidding.

If you start by being friendly, (toasting levels) it will take you a long time and resources to convince her for a fvck especially if you are not the handsome and eloquent type.

I know most guys here will find this approach strange but that is how I have been running it for years and out of every 100, I usually get 90. That is a 90% success rate which is excellent.

Once you fvck her the first time, you can always Bleep her again without stress. And that is more like a fwb thing but purely transactional.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Hate Sex? by Atolu01: 5:12pm On Apr 13
See manipulation. Yet you people will say women are the manipulative gender.
Tueh!

People that project massively; and are seriously delusional.

(1) (Reply)

What Annoys Girls Most / I Am In Love With Dis Guy. / Is Homosexuality Morally Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.