Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE (1059 Views)

Obi's Budget In 2009 For Governor's Office Was Higher That Health And Education / Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview / Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE by rantingpigs: 7:09pm On Apr 12
Filtration system?

See Ghetto fabulous loser trying to sound exposed.

Why not tell your sister to use a TOILET first in OYO State instead of shyting foolishly in Public.

Shame on you...

Ttalk:

Can you drink out of this water that has no filtration system?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE by Ofunaofu: 7:10pm On Apr 12
Ttalk:

Wonderer like you is asking me to go into retrospection, you well so

You need it

You are losing it all bro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE by rantingpigs: 7:10pm On Apr 12
The Northerners like you?

Keep crying... and if you are angry, do better than him.

RONU loser grin

Ttalk:

The northerners has warned him to stop embarrassing them

4 Likes

Re: I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE by rantingpigs: 7:11pm On Apr 12
He has lost it totally... grin

Ofunaofu:

You need it

You are losing it all bro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE by Lizzysamuel(f): 7:16pm On Apr 12
Ttalk:

Can you drink out of this water that has no filtration system?

You can't be embarrassing the good people of SE because of a classless Obi when we have better politicians with class and taste

You that drink from a Well 😂

3 Likes

Re: I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE by Ttalk: 7:16pm On Apr 12
rantingpigs:
The Northerners like you?

Keep crying... and if you are angry, do better than him.

RONU loser grin

The thing pained Obidients. Is the borehole SE standard so we can accept Obi just replicated what he had back home in SE
Re: I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE by Ofunaofu: 7:20pm On Apr 12
rantingpigs:
He has lost it totally... grin

Absolutely

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE by Lizzysamuel(f): 7:20pm On Apr 12
Ttalk:

The thing pained Obidients. Is the borehole SE standard so we can accept Obi just replicated what he had back home in SE

But you created a thread on what doesn't concern you 😂.

I have challenged you to post the Borehole in your father's village. It's almost an hour, yet nothing to show.

Get a life poor thing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE by Ofodirinwa: 7:25pm On Apr 12
It is only in NIgeria that they believe drinking water requires high budget.
Ordinary water tank and borehole, they want to see billion naira budget. Then they will complain of corruption.

6 Likes

Re: I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE by slivertongue: 7:26pm On Apr 12
Ttalk:

You mean SE will accept this low-budget borehole? How can the land of billionaires settle for borehole without a filtration system

You just want banter. How much is the borehole? What are
the specifications? Who dug it? Who made the choice of site? Is the water clean? What is the feelings of the community? You need to elucidate on the above to call it low budget

5 Likes

Re: I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE by paramakina202: 7:27pm On Apr 12
Ttalk:

Why are obidients so aggressive and abusive? Can you deny the project is a low-budget water system?

You can't decide how your opponent will react to your aggression.

5 Likes

Re: I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE by paramakina202: 7:29pm On Apr 12
rantingpigs:
grin. Knock out .

See a mature Yoruba woman in Oyo State, taking a dump in public. She can't even have water to wash her dirty puna

Very disgusting things. grin

Is that Bobrisky or a real woman? grin

2 Likes

Re: I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE by rantingpigs: 8:23pm On Apr 12
That is Bobrisky before he came to 'OUR' Lagos grin

paramakina202:

Is that Bobrisky or a real woman? grin

4 Likes

Re: I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE by rantingpigs: 8:26pm On Apr 12
Can you see how foolish and stupid your statement is? Who employs you Agbadorians sef? The person must be a stark illiterate and worthless fellow.

Gosh.. grin

Ttalk:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE by BlackhatMentor: 8:36pm On Apr 12
Ttalk:

The northerners has warned him to stop embarrassing them with substandard borehole

Wetin concern Northerners with reddit?
ShitBrains 😂

3 Likes

Re: I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE by paramakina202: 8:38pm On Apr 12
rantingpigs:
That is Bobrisky before he came to 'OUR' Lagos grin

Lolz Lolz grin

1 Like

Re: I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE by PHIPEX(m): 8:40pm On Apr 12
Ttalk:
I challenge Peter Obi to build this substandard project in SE if he won't be booed.
Who are you to challenge Obi? Have you ever dug a well in your life?

3 Likes

Re: I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE by bmaster2000: 9:04pm On Apr 12
The leader of Ohaneze made a derogatory comment about the Aboki and was overlooked...
He says , * One Ibo man is equal to one thousand Aboki..
Obi Bitter understands what this comment means so, he has gone to Aboki State to erect a borehole project according to their standard...and some Islamic cleric who doesn't understand what it means to build a sub stand borehole for have applauded Obi Bitter .....
Re: I Challenge Peter Obi To Build This Low Budget In The SE by PHIPEX(m): 6:19pm On Apr 13
bmaster2000:
The leader of Ohaneze made a derogatory comment about the Aboki and was overlooked...
He says , * One Ibo man is equal to one thousand Aboki..
Obi Bitter understands what this comment means so, he has gone to Aboki State to erect a borehole project according to their standard...and some Islamic cleric who doesn't understand what it means to build a sub stand borehole for have applauded Obi Bitter .....

Some of you are born to lie. Who is the Ohaneze member that made the comment? Were you trained to hate Igbos at home?

As usual like a coward, you will always be the one to lie to the North about omo Igbo. Dear North, Igbo insulted you...

(1) (2) (Reply)

9ija In May 2007 / Forced Voters Registration / Can Peoples Democratic Party Produce The Next President Come 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.