Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

What Bobrisky Should Expect At Ikoyi Prison – Lawyer Reveals - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Bobrisky Should Expect At Ikoyi Prison – Lawyer Reveals (48149 Views)

Police, Army Arrive At Ikoyi Prison Over Attempted Jailbreak / Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) / Man Released From Ikoyi Prison After 7 Years For A Crime He Knew Nothing About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Bobrisky Should Expect At Ikoyi Prison – Lawyer Reveals by tfelicityk(m): 7:36pm On Apr 13
Until he/she comes out of the prison first...
Re: What Bobrisky Should Expect At Ikoyi Prison – Lawyer Reveals by PHAYOL81: 7:37pm On Apr 13
He'll be fine
Re: What Bobrisky Should Expect At Ikoyi Prison – Lawyer Reveals by mukthar2000(m): 7:40pm On Apr 13
Dey play with u long story,if the little girl that stab atagi that suppose to be on death roll can still be winning beauty pageant inside kirikiri prison, Bob has the money to bribe the wolders for replacement while they would get him/her a conducive room to be sleeping or coming from house to report at the prison when day break.
Re: What Bobrisky Should Expect At Ikoyi Prison – Lawyer Reveals by bayplus: 7:40pm On Apr 13
UselessBuharist:
I just want the prison walls to reset his brain and sexuality to default mode

That is exactly the objective of the judge

Resetting his brain and sexuality back to default mode.

His offense is not really about the naira abuse, but a decoy to reset his brain about his rising fame as a guy, to the extent that he is now getting award as the best dressed *"female"*. That award is the real reason for his crime, not really the naira abuse

3 Likes

Re: What Bobrisky Should Expect At Ikoyi Prison – Lawyer Reveals by Verbtips(m): 7:43pm On Apr 13
BscHolder:
and also no option of fine. That's to tell you they were ready for him grin
infact....
but i can't wait to see what he will look like when his term expires
Re: What Bobrisky Should Expect At Ikoyi Prison – Lawyer Reveals by Sapasenator: 7:53pm On Apr 13
Na the charge and bail lawyer wey advice am to plead guilty I blame.

Never plead guilty to anything even if you are caught red handed except if there is a sweet deal being offered to avoid jail time.

Always plead Not guilty, get a bail and go through the trial.

Do not listen to any charge and bail lawyer.
Re: What Bobrisky Should Expect At Ikoyi Prison – Lawyer Reveals by Asonaijaaso: 8:00pm On Apr 13
Gilgil:
He has planned all this to seek asylum abroad.

Abroad ! Abroad !
You think abroad is a charity center ?
What skill does he have to live that kind of lifestyle abroad.

The only people living a good life abroad are people with marketable skills ?
He cannot prostitute abroad ?
First its illegal and countries where it is legal, he will face competitions .

He will earn minimum wage abroad, i dont think he is ready for that reality.

2 Likes

Re: What Bobrisky Should Expect At Ikoyi Prison – Lawyer Reveals by godofuck231: 8:01pm On Apr 13
He should expect biitch slaps and squishy toy rappees
Re: What Bobrisky Should Expect At Ikoyi Prison – Lawyer Reveals by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:02pm On Apr 13
He's fuckeed, literally grin
Re: What Bobrisky Should Expect At Ikoyi Prison – Lawyer Reveals by duality(m): 8:14pm On Apr 13
Thissystem:

https://dailypostngr.com/2024/04/what-bobrisky-should-expect-at-ikoyi-prison-lawyer/

That's if He is not in one hotel room chilling while people think he's in Ikoyi prison.

In Nigeria money can do a lot of things.

1 Like

Re: What Bobrisky Should Expect At Ikoyi Prison – Lawyer Reveals by snipernigga(m): 8:15pm On Apr 13
You forgot about those that like asking new inmates to always pick soap during shower time. They send him to female prison he screws, they send him to male prison he gets screwed 😂 why am I finding this amusing
Re: What Bobrisky Should Expect At Ikoyi Prison – Lawyer Reveals by Thewesterner(m): 8:24pm On Apr 13
Kelklein:
dey play my fans..

Bob is stronger that the feminine looks he choose to be portraying just to make money..

Do you know what that guy has gone through in life..🤔

Something tells me he may not spend upto the six months.. the State may work out some kind of pardon for him soon..
Which state? The same state that convicted him for finable offence? Even as a first offender

Dey play...
Re: What Bobrisky Should Expect At Ikoyi Prison – Lawyer Reveals by tomju2(f): 8:34pm On Apr 13
Kajaard:

Facts!
You dey yarn dust. Nothing like that in Nigerian Custodial centres. He will probably be in a privileged cell. Just 2 of them in there. Sodomy is highly prohibited. If they catch you, that offence is worse than armed robbery there.
Re: What Bobrisky Should Expect At Ikoyi Prison – Lawyer Reveals by ComeToJesus: 8:36pm On Apr 13
Thissystem:

https://dailypostngr.com/2024/04/what-bobrisky-should-expect-at-ikoyi-prison-lawyer/

It reminds me of my half Indian half Naija friend who wanted to experience life in a police detention. He went to a DPO and asked to be detained for 24 hours for him to have a feel of what life in detention is all about..
Re: What Bobrisky Should Expect At Ikoyi Prison – Lawyer Reveals by bablon20(m): 9:10pm On Apr 13
Na mugu prisoner dey sleep inside cell. The well connected no dey sleep cell. They go go club and party the same way they do when they are free. All they need to do is to sort d prison warders shikena!
Re: What Bobrisky Should Expect At Ikoyi Prison – Lawyer Reveals by Shikena(m): 9:13pm On Apr 13
For Nollywood

bablon20:
Na mugu prisoner dey sleep inside cell. The well connected no dey sleep cell. They go go club and party the same way they do when they are free. All they need to do is to sort d prison warders shikena!
Re: What Bobrisky Should Expect At Ikoyi Prison – Lawyer Reveals by 77up(m): 9:14pm On Apr 13
Floky215:

State would work pardon for him say he his who?

He would go back to his charcoal color after his time there...!!

The next for his likes nah lighted tyre for neck....!!
You no go fear wetting most of these funny people will come here to type grin
Re: What Bobrisky Should Expect At Ikoyi Prison – Lawyer Reveals by bablon20(m): 9:15pm On Apr 13
Na where u see reach u know reach.

Shikena:
For Nollywood

Re: What Bobrisky Should Expect At Ikoyi Prison – Lawyer Reveals by dododawa1: 9:15pm On Apr 13
In SHEHE cell

😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: What Bobrisky Should Expect At Ikoyi Prison – Lawyer Reveals by justking(m): 9:16pm On Apr 13
Where to stay, male or female prison
Re: What Bobrisky Should Expect At Ikoyi Prison – Lawyer Reveals by nathyx(m): 9:33pm On Apr 13
Operation doggystyle all through It's the Ass I pity embarassed
Re: What Bobrisky Should Expect At Ikoyi Prison – Lawyer Reveals by successman100: 10:04pm On Apr 13
Madam Akindele the pdp aspirant committed the same crime and was not jailed.
This is not equality before the Law.
Re: What Bobrisky Should Expect At Ikoyi Prison – Lawyer Reveals by successman100: 10:06pm On Apr 13
Madam Funkey Akindele the pdp aspirant committed the same crime and was not jailed.
This is not equality before the Law.
Re: What Bobrisky Should Expect At Ikoyi Prison – Lawyer Reveals by Elvisu: 11:03pm On Apr 13
With money he will not suffer much. He will stay in the VIP section (White House) and inmates will be running errands for him.
Re: What Bobrisky Should Expect At Ikoyi Prison – Lawyer Reveals by Dsimmer: 11:04pm On Apr 13
Urgent1Million:

I hope you remember that Nigeria has anti-gay law and anything done against the law is a crime?

Then the efcc should come out with his offence openly instead of coming up with an act of injustice with their selective prosecution like cowards. I dislike injustice in every form.

Meanwhile, Note that Bob isn't married to any guy, so I don't know how he broke any law. And is that the job of efcc? It just shows how disappointing the efcc is. Just imagine. There are criminal politicians looting the country dry but Efcc aren't bothered about that. Yet we cry about the state of the country? Imagine one of the department is rather focused on making selective prosecution over frivolous issues instead of the criminal politicians looting the country dry? Anyways, Bobrisky isn't a criminal and should be let go. All that selective judgement gibberish is an act of injustice.
Re: What Bobrisky Should Expect At Ikoyi Prison – Lawyer Reveals by Riskymarvelous(m): 11:13pm On Apr 13
Dem go fvck that him big yansh tire
Re: What Bobrisky Should Expect At Ikoyi Prison – Lawyer Reveals by CountinBlessins(m): 11:38pm On Apr 13
Thissystem:
Hopefully he makes progress from rehabilitation and comes back a better person with a changed mindset to add cherished value to the society.
He/She is currently a complete mess.

You Homosexuals are senseless. The man said he is a man meaning he!! While a smelling gay like you is calling him she.

You will die im prison eventually mark it .

Dirty thing
Re: What Bobrisky Should Expect At Ikoyi Prison – Lawyer Reveals by CountinBlessins(m): 11:39pm On Apr 13
KingSadeeq:
LMFAO I sha pity the guy/lady small o.

Fool he is a man not a lady. Dirty smelly gay like you.
Re: What Bobrisky Should Expect At Ikoyi Prison – Lawyer Reveals by blowjohn(m): 11:47pm On Apr 13
Nas 'last words' ( where he raps in the perspective of a prison cell)comes to mind:

I'ma prison cell six by nine
Livin' hell stone wall metal bars for the gods in jail
My nickname the can, the slammer, the big house
I'm the place many fear 'cause there's no way out
I take the sun away put misery instead
When you with me most folks consider you dead
I saw too many inmates fallin' apart
Call for the guards to let them out at night when it's dark
Convicts think they alone but if they listen close
They can hear me groan touch the wall feel my pulse
All the pictures you put up is stuck to my skin
I hear ya prayers (even when ya whisperin')
I make it hotter in the summer, colder in the winter
If the court parole ya then another con enters
No remorse for your tears I seen 'em too often
When you cry I make you feel alive inside a coffin
Watch you when you eat play with you mind when you sleep
Make you dream that you free then make you wake up to me
Face to face with a cage no matter your age
I can shatter you turn you into a savage in rage
Change ya life that's if you get a chance to get out
'Cause only you and I know what sufferings about
Yo it's stunnin' when bed sheets become your woman
And I'm the one that gotcha weapons when the beef is comin'
Maybe one day I'll open up my arms to release you
You'll always be my property nigga stay legal...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NySh_if-N1U&pp=ygUObmFzIGxhc3Qgd29yZHM%3D
Re: What Bobrisky Should Expect At Ikoyi Prison – Lawyer Reveals by Oluwazeezu(m): 11:55pm On Apr 13
1Alex:
I am not a fan of the gay. He is even repulsive to my sight but honestly, he was used as a scape goat, what they termed "naira abuse" is just what they used to rope him in, as if someone was having bad belle for him before. If you watched the video that led to his arrest you might agree with me. Some people do worst things with naira but never get arrested. What he did does not deserve a prison term, at most commit him to community service.

Uve said it all, wat other pple are doing to naira alone is worst compare to wat he/she did, but like u said it's been a long time coming for him/her
Re: What Bobrisky Should Expect At Ikoyi Prison – Lawyer Reveals by BadBradley: 11:59pm On Apr 13
Kelklein:
dey play my fans..

Bob is stronger that the feminine looks he choose to be portraying just to make money..

Do you know what that guy has gone through in life..🤔

Something tells me he may not spend upto the six months.. the State may work out some kind of pardon for him soon..
faggott speaking
Re: What Bobrisky Should Expect At Ikoyi Prison – Lawyer Reveals by Oluwazeezu(m): 12:01am On Apr 14
Dsimmer:

Then the efcc should come out with his offence openly instead of coming up with an act of injustice with their selective prosecution like cowards. I dislike injustice in every form.

Meanwhile, Note that Bob isn't married to any guy, so I don't know how he broke any law. And is that the job of efcc? It just shows how disappointing the efcc is. Just imagine. There are criminal politicians looting the country dry but Efcc aren't bothered about that. Yet we cry about the state of the country? How would the country develop when one of the department is rather focused on making selective prosecution over frivolous issues instead of the criminal politicians looting the country dry? Anyways, Bobrisky isn't a criminal and should be let go. All that selective judgement gibberish is an act of injustice.

Nice one.
But hope You know we live in a country where our law enforcement agencies don't know d functions of their departments rather than how to carry them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Kills Wife In Germany Over Children Benefit (photos) / Lady Frees Couple Tied Together With Candle Statues / George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.