Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) (51323 Views)

Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) / Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) / Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by MuslimIgbo: 11:06pm On Apr 12
Itiks:
Let them ask hamas how market
Lol
Olodo
You think hamas is like Iran grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by MuslimIgbo: 11:07pm On Apr 12
Righteousness2:
Calm down bro.
Over 90% were Intercepted by Israel Iron dome.
The rest fell in open areas. No injuries reported.
That is the video Below.

No country on earth will have even one rocket Fired at it with no Consequence.

When israel begins to return Lebanon back to stone age, we dont want to hear anybody Cry UN, UNESCO, WHO and all that bull crap noise.

Warn your terrorists brothers now

httpsoutu.be/JCRDkTcqPKM?si=iyFOYolqyaNI_hFl

Lol
Weyrey
See Israel SPOKESMAN grin grin grin
I'm sure you live in Israel grin
Ignorant dumb joker grin grin

1 Like

Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by Originalsly: 11:08pm On Apr 12
Northernblood7:

No one will remember to call on Islamic united Nations now. When Israel retaliates, pigs will start crying and disturbing our peace

I just don't know if you guys think. If a man slaps your father and your father slaps him back .... who is retaliating? If the man then slaps your father again ... is that retaliation? ... or is it retaliation if your father returns the second slap? We.need to learn to reason for ourselves and free ourselves from mental slavery.

@ topic Israel takes no military action without the approval of the US. Biden been spoiling for a war with Iran ... and Russia. Israel and Ukraine are the proxies. Gaza did not get the response expected .... to hit a consulate is a direct hit on that country.... and now Iran has responded. If China decides to get involved .... then game over. If North Korea gets involved ... game over. To the Christians shouting praises to Israel .... prophecy is being fulfilled and you have no clue.

2 Likes

Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by Tetraozonaitera: 11:09pm On Apr 12
CodeTemplar:
First to do....

First to Cry
Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by LordIsaac(m): 11:11pm On Apr 12
Aljazeera will be deaf and dumb now ooo
Nigerian shittes will not see this now o and protest in Abuja ooo

2 Likes

Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by lastuff(m): 11:11pm On Apr 12
With people who reason like you, how Nigeria go take progress cos you guys are hypocrites.
So after Israel bombed there embassy in Syria they should good there arms,
CatchMeIfUCanMO:
All these people crying genocide won't see this now, when Israel retaliate now they will start crying up and down.

2 Likes

Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by adenigga(m): 11:13pm On Apr 12
Itiks:
Let them ask hamas how market
Correct.........

1 Like

Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by jeromestarks: 11:14pm On Apr 12
Righteousness2:
Calm down bro.
That is the video Below.

When israel begins to return Lebanon back to stone age, we dont want to hear anybody Cry UN, UNESCO, WHO and all that bull crap noise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCRDkTcqPKM?si=iyFOYolqyaNI_hFl
They started it. When the hammer will fall on them now, they will start crying like a lost dog.
I'm sure Isreal will reply them in the language they understand.
God is with Isreal. He has never abandon His people: He won't start now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by toujurs: 11:15pm On Apr 12
Initial gra gra, when fight starts, don't cry o! Don't cry. When it starts. First to do no dey pain. As we say it in naija.

2 Likes

Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by erico2k2(m): 11:16pm On Apr 12
Gistmedia10:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K38qanuIZJ0?si=q7kFX7p0nRArMzeT

A massive air attack has been launched by Hezbollah, the Lebanon-based Iranian proxy group, on northern Israel. The assault appears to mark the beginning of Iran's retaliation against Israel, with rockets raining down on towns near the Lebanon border.

Eyewitnesses report a relentless barrage of rockets, with some estimating nearly 100 rockets fired in just 15 minutes. However, official confirmation on the exact number is still pending.

The sudden onslaught triggered rocket warning sirens across Israel's Galilee Panhandle, sending residents into a state of panic. Reports also indicate suspected drone infiltrations, with sirens blaring in other nearby towns as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8XlWKLKtu8

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.voanews.com/amp/hezbollah-launches-rockets-drones-into-israel-as-us-warns-iran/7568018.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHDq6rt4Bao?si=SqlQbAat-l2ygb6Y
Wold war 3 loading
Iran is a different ball game, they are heavily armed,The are not Palestinexx, God plz bring peace quick.

1 Like

Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by erico2k2(m): 11:16pm On Apr 12
toujurs:
Initial gra gra, when fight starts, don't cry o! Don't cry. When it starts. First to do no dey pain. As we say it in naija.
With Iran??

1 Like

Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by ufotunang: 11:16pm On Apr 12
Nyahabingi:
grin

We pray for peace In d middle east,and d rest of d world
. .why is there no peace in Israel ?...with the christian pilgrimage, holy sites, Jesus was born in Bethlehem Jerusalem Israel and things and activities that happened in the bible happened in Israel ...I am just asking
Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by Truthsandtrusts: 11:16pm On Apr 12
Righteousness2:
Calm down bro.
That is the video Below.

....for your mind, you practicing peace....
Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by OfficialAPCNig: 11:16pm On Apr 12
The shield of islam and messiah of the ummah is hiding cowardly under the skirts of terrorists to launch attacks on Israel?

IRAN is definitely the S.I unit of cowardice.

If they born their papa well they should attack Israel directly

3 Likes

Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by iSense247: 11:17pm On Apr 12
Runaway:
This may not end well on both terrorists sides...
WATCH: Israel Defense Forces armor reinforcements are on the move today at the northern front, near southern Lebanon and the Golan Heights.

https://www.facebook.com/100053934333302/posts/pfbid0G8WnrFEaDYwRmRBX43bmPPkdWiiANdqT9NNC4d2hMUVwz3PWXW7EnRQWwGG8Jfsql/

Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by toujurs: 11:17pm On Apr 12
lastuff:
With people who reason like you, how Nigeria go take progress cos you guys are hypocrites.
So after Israel bombed there embassy in Syria they should good there arms,
Shut the Bleep up, isreal is about to wipe them off, just don't cry! When the war starts. You will weep allahkuhabar tire.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by Tetraozonaitera: 11:19pm On Apr 12
predictor1:
I knew it would lead to this. I'm curious to see how Israel would fight a war on two fronts.
Israel had fought a war on five fronts before (1967)
Her enemies ran to UN to help beg Israel to stop the war.
Israel conquered several lands in those countries and later returned some to those countries who became friends with them. Sinai Peninsula was returned to Egypt in 1980.

ISRAEL IS NOT ALONE.
THEY HAVE THE HOST OF ANGELS BEHIND THEM
THEY ARE STUBBORN CHILDREN OF GOD. AND NO MATTER WHAT, YOUR CHILD IS YOUR CHILD EVEN IF STUBBON.

4 Likes

Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by tuzle(m): 11:19pm On Apr 12
SpatialKing:
You won't see or hear them make any noise now

Once Isreal starts attacking them now

You hear words like Genocide
Free Iran 😂😂
Israel started it now.i am a Christian but Nigerian christian are ignorant of the fact that Israel sometimes are the trouble makers. U guys supporting them think they are a Christian nation, but the fact they have more Muslims there than Christians. If not because USA is at their back, they would have suffered defeat many times.

3 Likes

Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by toujurs: 11:19pm On Apr 12
erico2k2:

With Iran??
with iran abi, No problem. We are here to watch. Lol 😆. Don't scream, crying allahkuhabar sha 🤣

1 Like

Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by iSense247: 11:20pm On Apr 12
predictor1:
I knew it would lead to this. I'm curious to see how Israel would fight a war on two fronts.
In 1967 all Arab and islamic countries ganged up against the Jews but Israel defeated them in just six days. The territories Israel gained during that conflict were the Sinai Peninsula and the Gaza Strip from Egypt, the West Bank from Jordan, and the Golan Heights from Syria. However after the war, Israel gave Sinai Peninsula back to Egypt, Gaza strip and West Bank to Palestine but hold on to Golan heights.

That was the first time in history that Palestinians were able to govern themselves. Their ancestors were pilgrims who refused to go back to their countries of origin. Palestinians were originally settlers from different places.

3 Likes

Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by OfficialAPCNig: 11:20pm On Apr 12
predictor1:
Israel had fought in 5 fronts and won in 6 days

3 Likes

Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by Lanre1st(m): 11:21pm On Apr 12
Northernblood7:
No one will remember to call on Islamic united Nations now. When Israel retaliates, pigs will start crying and disturbing our peace

Who started it? Is not Isreal that go to kill their leaders

1 Like

Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by oseahumenb(m): 11:22pm On Apr 12
predictor1:

They have even fought on three fronts before talkless of a 2 fronts
Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by smokinloud(m): 11:22pm On Apr 12
Righteousness2:
Calm down bro.
That is the video Below.

Israel can not attack Lebanon the way its attacking Gaza. Israel respects Lebanese moderate citizens. A large portion of Lebanese hate islamists and their govt

1 Like

Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by gtown: 11:22pm On Apr 12
AngryMrMAN:

Allow the dirtys
Slamming pigs to do their allah proud.

Israel is one thing for sure

A SUPERIOR POWER

They can keep trying from now till 80 years time . Benjamin have a heart of gold if it's me na to nuke any Allah Akbar country
Christian swines like you think Iran is Hamas that Israel would pance on anyhow? No wonder, since the Jews hanged your God, Jesus leaving him to be crying helplessly on a cross wood you have come to believe that the Jews can anyhow and escape with it. It's a matter of time, the Muslims are not cowards who believe that if one is slapped he should turn the other cheek to his slapper instead of retaliation.

1 Like

Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by erico2k2(m): 11:23pm On Apr 12
toujurs:
with iran abi, No problem. We are here to watch. Lol 😆. Don't scream, crying allahkuhabar sha 🤣
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-51008661
PS,This ideology that everyone who goes slightly -Ve of Israel is a Muslim is boring. The difference between me and you is this, I have been to Israel you have not!
This is not a religious war but a political war. The average Israeli do not want war and they are not Christians!

4 Likes

Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by tuzle(m): 11:23pm On Apr 12
Dennisochampa:
Where are the terrorists sympathetizers.... They will pretend like they didn't see this now o..
But when Isreal retaliates... The whole world will begin to preach and call it genocide..
Israel attacked Iran embassy first and they showed no remorse. The president even went on threatening on live tv when Biden said he should calm down. Where all of u guys blind guys blind then. This is only a retaliation attack which they threatened they will do.

3 Likes

Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by toujurs: 11:23pm On Apr 12
tuzle:
Israel started it now.i am a Christian but Nigerian christian are ignorant of the fact that Israel sometimes are the trouble makers. U guys supporting them think they are a Christian nation, but the fact they have more Muslims there than Christians. If not because USA is at their back, they would have suffered defeat many times.
What's this one saying, who told you without usa, they would have suffered defeat. Keep crying. Ask your self why usa are so eager to support them, is this how usa support france.

Guy, isreal has a massive military hardware, usa are still trying to figure out. Stop these beer parlour discussions. These are Americans they don't support for free

3 Likes

Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by iSense247: 11:23pm On Apr 12
Akinpresident:

Fake ass fool promoting wars that takes the lives of innocent victims.
Terrorists like you are exactly what you call others.

1 Like

Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by Themanleshey: 11:25pm On Apr 12
Whalis:

I haven't been hearing from the mumuric professor. I hope all is fine.

Dss don call am warm am say power has changed hands o , terro riste regime wey dem dey shine any how without being checked don comot .

2 Likes

Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by Beebase(m): 11:26pm On Apr 12
Will war ever finish from the land
Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by themanderon: 11:26pm On Apr 12
predictor1:

Israel has fought wars with about six combined Arab forces and crushed them in the past. Israel can still take up more fronts than they are currently doing. I knew the cowardly Iranians dared not attack Israel directly. It would have been an opportunity to silence Iran for some time. Israelis are a nation of warriors and are not afraid of a fight. They are the only people that know how to deal with theses Arab Islamic terrorists
Hezbollah is only testing the waters by the time Israel invades Lebanon to fight and crush them the world would be screaming genocide.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Trump Calls COVID’19 A “Chinese Virus” / Doomsday Bunkers: How America Will Survive If It Comes Under Attack (video). / North Korea Soldiers Smash Bricks & Bend Iron Rods In Combat Display (Pix, Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.