Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) (51230 Views)

Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) / Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) / Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by ChristCee: 12:10am On Apr 13
brain54:
Coward Iran will never attack directly...
they want to die be that, Isreal will give them wotowoto

1 Like

Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by Neoteny(m): 12:10am On Apr 13
predictor1:
I knew it would lead to this. I'm curious to see how Israel would fight a war on two fronts.

They're counting on their US and UK protectors to fight for them.

Netanyahu has sworn to take Israel down with him.

1 Like

Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by Doyin2(m): 12:13am On Apr 13
iSense247:
Okay

I am not surprised about your Fraudulent manipulation,it is the normal way of mischievous,wicked and fraudulent people.

Just like how European Jews fraudulently and wickedly created Israel in 1948,from occupied Palestine lands ,just to fool the world that biblical Israelites are the same Israelis of today.

Whereas Jesus was born in Palestine,in Bethlehem to be precise and the Israel created in 1948,consists of 18% Muslims,majority European Jews (whereas biblical Jews were from Middle East!)and very insignificant Christian population,about 2%.

Biblical Israel was never a physical location ,but a kingdom of the descendants of Jacob,which was one time led by King David.

Only fools that believe in the very wicked fraud would be confused!

1 Like

Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by Raf4: 12:16am On Apr 13
Originalsly:

I just don't know if you guys think. If a man slaps your father and your father slaps him back .... who is retaliating? If the man then slaps your father again ... is that retaliation? ... or is it retaliation if your father returns the second slap? We.need to learn to reason for ourselves and free ourselves from mental slavery.

@ topic Israel takes no military action without the approval of the US. Biden been spoiling for a war with Iran ... and Russia. Israel and Ukraine are the proxies. Gaza did not get the response expected .... to hit a consulate is a direct hit on that country.... and now Iran has responded. If China decides to get involved .... then game over. If North Korea gets involved ... game over. To the Christians shouting praises to Israel .... prophecy is being fulfilled and you have no clue.

Save your tears for now. This singular act will lead to invasion of Iran. I hope you won't cry geno...cide when it begins to happen.

1 Like

Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by SeriouslySense(m): 12:16am On Apr 13
When you see all these things, lift up your heads, for our redemption draws near. If the servant of the house knew what time his master was coming back he would watch and not be caught by surprise, but we do not belong to the dark, we belong to the light.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by Raf4: 12:25am On Apr 13
Lanre1st:

Who started it? Is not Isreal that go to kill their leaders

Why are they (iran) sponsoring terro-rists against Israel all this while? From hamas to hezbollah to houthis etc are all being sponsored by Iran, even against some Arab countries. Why
Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by Atlantis585: 12:28am On Apr 13
fortunez1:
just few years back it faced even more direct attack,and they all failed and Israel yet won.

Without US and support from the West, Israel will be toast!

They are not really as strong as most of you make them look.
Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by Buffalo2(m): 12:29am On Apr 13
Whalis:

I haven't been hearing from the mumuric professor. I hope all is fine.
He don retire
Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by Krismas(m): 12:29am On Apr 13
grin hizbollah has been firing missiles into israel since oct7. why is NL israel parrots just noticing?
Israeli media :

"Society in the North of Israel is collapsing"

"Residents of the northern settlements: Hezbollah does not stop, and we are exhausted and living among missiles. We want to understand what can be done to end the Hezbollah missile nightmare

Society in the north has collapsed, many businesses have been closed, and families have been dispersed to the outskirts of the country."

Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by LockDown69(m): 12:32am On Apr 13
All out war is eminent it the middle east.

1 Like

Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by bionixs: 12:35am On Apr 13
Team cry cry babies. Alias terrorists apologists. I hope you all on this platform could see who drew the first blood.

ISREAL knows how to start but doesnt know how to stop

1 Like

Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by Raf4: 12:37am On Apr 13
gtown:

Christian swines like you think Iran is Hamas that Israel would pance on anyhow? No wonder, since the Jews hanged your God, Jesus leaving him to be crying helplessly on a cross wood you have come to believe that the Jews can anyhow and escape with it. It's a matter of time, the Muslims are not cowards who believe that if one is slapped he should turn the other cheek to his slapper instead of retaliation.

Tell your god Iran to attack Israel directly and stop hiding under the terro rists groups. Prophet Netanyahu is about to cure your al.lah's madn.ess. Both your terr.orist moha.mmad and bloood sucking al.lah are about to be roasted by IDF.

1 Like

Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by Electrochemistry(m): 12:37am On Apr 13
Seems a lot of these Islamic terrorists are already tired of living.

1 Like

Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by Mercury12(m): 12:37am On Apr 13
Pastor righteousness2 drop bible on top this matter Sha?! grin
LoL his comment replies was epic😂
Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 12:38am On Apr 13
Topmaike007:
retaliate when it was isreal that fired first into Iran Embassy abi una no get brain again

Continue, I know your type.

You will soon come and shout your usual "genocide shout" here.

1 Like

Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by Electrochemistry(m): 12:41am On Apr 13
MuslimIgbo:

Lol
Mumu people
Iran will be levelled but Israel will remain standing grin
YOU THINK IRON DOME OR WHATEVER CAN STOP MISSILES?
MISSILES ARE NOT ROCKETS O grin grin grin
You don't know who Iran really is... GO AND CHECK.
ALL THIS DUMB TERRORIST ZIONIST APOLOGISTS grin

And you think Israel is fighting alone in your poor reasoning?
Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by SpatialKing(m): 12:47am On Apr 13
Krismas:
grin go and help them to win. you already shitting in your pants over hizbollah missiles as if its new. it happens everyday. atleast 50steady on a daily basis and it can reach anywhere in israel. why is this one making NL front page? let israel do her worst. do to hizbollah wot u plan to do to iran. u cant win against hamas, u cant win against hizbollah, u cant win against houthi. then u think u can win against iran? madness

Cheat beaters
Just like a match stick

1 Like

Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 12:50am On Apr 13
lastuff:
With people who reason like you, how Nigeria go take progress cos you guys are hypocrites.
So after Israel bombed there embassy in Syria they should good there arms,

Stew pead talk
Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by bionixs: 12:53am On Apr 13
Dittodat:
All these brainwashed inconsequential fake Jews making noise on NL.
This is a perfect summation of their sorry lives.
copy and paste robot
Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by Nursepepeye(f): 12:54am On Apr 13
brain54:
Coward Iran will never attack directly...
they can never because they know the plan was to destroy it's nuclear program, and it will definitely come to that it's just a matter of time

1 Like

Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by Raf4: 1:01am On Apr 13
Krismas:
grin go and help them to win. you already shitting in your pants over hizbollah missiles as if its new. it happens everyday. atleast 50steady on a daily basis and it can reach anywhere in israel. why is this one making NL front page? let israel do her worst. do to hizbollah wot u plan to do to iran. u cant win against hamas, u cant win against hizbollah, u cant win against houthi. then u think u can win against iran? madness

Know this b4 hand, your god Iran's nuclear plants will be bombed into oblivion b4 the end of this month. Get ready.
Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by Kusu12: 1:11am On Apr 13
Death to all terrorists Hezbolah, Boko Haram, ESN, IPOB, HAMAS and others.
Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by Krismas(m): 1:14am On Apr 13
Raf4:

Know this b4 hand, your god Iran's nuclear plants will be bombed into oblivion b4 the end of this month. Get ready.
grin the air defence system iran has is greater than that of the entire European union combined. i wish Israel bad luck in the attempt.
Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by Dittodat: 1:16am On Apr 13
bionixs:
copy and paste robot
That absolute 💯 copy and paste pain you abi. It's a perfect description of what you are. Live with it. grin
Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by Empiree: 1:17am On Apr 13
Nigerians are so ignorant. Let me just quiet.

1 Like

Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by Originalsly: 1:20am On Apr 13
Raf4:

Save your tears for now. This singular act will lead to invasion of Iran. I hope you won't cry geno...cide when it begins to happen.

The Naira simply devalued and the price of fuel shot up and caused the price of everything else to skyrocket. Aren't you still shedding tears? Save some ... and pray very hard Iran doesn't close the Strait of Hormuz. Google is your friend.
Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by dannie007(m): 1:24am On Apr 13
They are gallantly Ready. Israel is a Organised Country in Every aspect

predictor1:
I knew it would lead to this. I'm curious to see how Israel would fight a war on two fronts.
Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by Empiree: 1:31am On Apr 13
Raf4:

so you have forgotten quickly that Israel killed Iranian diplomats and destroyed Iranian consulate on foreign soil?. What do you call that?. That was act of war.

Iran is not gonna attack Isræl directly. Israel will have to deal with proxy attacks that it deserves.

Many of you ignorant here don't realize that Isræl and hezibola fought in 2006 and Israel lost the war.

You should stop keep dreaming

2 Likes

Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by 43Ronin: 1:35am On Apr 13
These guys dey find WW3 by all means. Russia-ukraine to trigger am, now Islam vs Judaism wan trigger am, so that the Gays & Trans will blame religion and outlaw it. Israel & Iran should not be used to cause world War. Religious leaders should step up now
Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by Empiree: 1:38am On Apr 13
I am telling you. Lots of Nigerians, if they are given power, they can be very genocidal based on their comments here. Specifically Christians on this platform. I have quite observed this.

You guys are incredible. See how they quickly forgotten Israel's attack on Iranian diplomats in Syria which was illegal and act of war. Iran is basically exercising restraint. I am sure of it was other way around, Isræl would be bombing everywhere by now.

It seems to me your Jesus is a violent fellow pretending to be "kind of peace"

https://youtube.com/shorts/cRkJs8w6UMU?si=8XT5qIZnxDeCwGQj
Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by Coolboy009: 1:43am On Apr 13
predictor1:
dey play, Israel is ready for anything, they actually want Iran
directly, but Iran is playing smart by fighting through proxy.
Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by olibeans: 1:59am On Apr 13
Religion of peace my arse

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus / La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video) / 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Don't Like Donald Trump - Ovoko.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.