Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Rufai Oseni, How Far With Your Doom Predictions About Dollar? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Oseni, How Far With Your Doom Predictions About Dollar? (1747 Views)

Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni / Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rufai Oseni, How Far With Your Doom Predictions About Dollar? by helinues: 7:34am On Apr 13
Had Peter Obi won the election, Rufai Oseni would have been made the minister of communication cos that was the arrangements.

They all invested their hard earned money on Peter Obi's election without getting shishi, since there money don enter bush, they have been displaying chronic signs of bitterness, hatred and frustrations towards the development of Nigeria.

Meanwhile, Naira is not only bouncing back against dollars, but other foreign currency too .

Shame on Rufai Oseni and bitter people like him.

Better Nigeria ahead with his Excellency President Tinubu

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni, How Far With Your Doom Predictions About Dollar? by nedu666: 7:48am On Apr 13
This guy dey every thread. As in no job, no wife, no gf, no hobbies, no business. Even seun is not on Nairaland 24/7

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni, How Far With Your Doom Predictions About Dollar? by Ofunaofu: 7:49am On Apr 13
helinues:
Had Peter Obi won the election, Rufai Oseni would have been made the minister of communication cos that was the arrangements.

They all invested their hard earned money on Peter Obi's election without getting shishi, since there money don enter bush, they have been displaying chronic signs of bitterness, hatred and frustrations towards the development of Nigeria.

Meanwhile, Naira is not only bouncing back against dollars, but other foreign currency too .

What is wrong with you? helinus

How many times have I warned you to stop creating senseless threads and comments on Nairaland?

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni, How Far With Your Doom Predictions About Dollar? by Slytiger: 7:50am On Apr 13
nedu666:
This guy dey every thread. As in no job, no wife, no gf, no hobbies, no business. Even seun is not on Nairaland 24/7
Pot calling kettle black. You only know he is on every thread because you are also on every thread.

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni, How Far With Your Doom Predictions About Dollar? by CodeTemplar: 7:52am On Apr 13
Mental OP.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni, How Far With Your Doom Predictions About Dollar? by helinues: 7:53am On Apr 13
Ofunaofu:

What is wrong with you? helinus

How many times have I warned you to stop creating senseless threads and comments on Nairaland?ย 

Why do you also comment on senseless threads all the time. Don't you know how to over look things.

Stop crying on my mentions you this boy. Others make their comments but mine must always be scrutinized even for the fact that you won't even bother to make any contribution to the same topic.

Stop this trolling attitude of yours. Go through your comments history and check how many times you give me unnecessary mentions with bunkum like above.

Stop

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni, How Far With Your Doom Predictions About Dollar? by helinues: 7:54am On Apr 13
nedu666:

It's been long you gave me the total number of comments I make in a day. How many have you counted so far?

Productive person wey dey count how many comments someone made

Dansaki eh

grin

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni, How Far With Your Doom Predictions About Dollar? by nedu666: 7:57am On Apr 13
Slytiger:

Pot calling kettle black. You only know he is on every thread because you are also on every thread.

You joined nairaland in 2022 and already have 1680 comments. Are you that idle? Abeg ronubu find work for these ya supporters

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni, How Far With Your Doom Predictions About Dollar? by fullnetwork: 7:57am On Apr 13
helinues:

What is the impact on our foreign reserve? How long do you think the defense of naira with reserve would last?

5 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni, How Far With Your Doom Predictions About Dollar? by Naira20: 7:57am On Apr 13
What you fail to understand is that Rufai oseni is doing what every journalist should be doing- keep a clueless government like Tinubu on their toes.
Tinubu and his advisors are toying with many ideas meaning they are clueless.
The dollar in question rose because of Tinubu's "policies" which has seen many somersaults.

Instead of attacking Rufai, tell Tinubu to get serious with governance. It is our monies he is gambling with.

Don't be surprised to find dollars rise in value after 90days

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni, How Far With Your Doom Predictions About Dollar? by helinues: 7:59am On Apr 13
fullnetwork:

What is the impact on our foreign reserve? How long do you think the defense of naira with reserve would last?

Me self dey wonder for how long would FG continue to be midfielder the naira

grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni, How Far With Your Doom Predictions About Dollar? by helinues: 8:01am On Apr 13
nedu666:

You joined nairaland in 2022 and already have 1680 comments. Are you that idle? Abeg ronubu find work for these ya supporters

It's been long you gave me the total number of comments I make in a day. How many have you counted so far?

You know I hate marginalization, why now

grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni, How Far With Your Doom Predictions About Dollar? by nedu666: 8:03am On Apr 13
helinues:

Productive person wey dey count how many comments someone made

Dansaki eh

grin

You are dull. I don't need to count them , once I click on your username, nl automatically shows the number of comments you have made. At 87k comments, dude you are federal government definition of jobless. Your contribution to this country and planet is zero

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni, How Far With Your Doom Predictions About Dollar? by helinues: 8:06am On Apr 13
nedu666:

You are dull. I don't need to count them , once I click on your username, nl automatically shows the number of comments you have made. At 87k comments, dude you are federal government definition of jobless. Your contribution to this country and planet is zero

Na so your own be, the statistician himself, you always like working with figures.

Now that you have given me my total comments, how many comments have I made today? Remember you used to give me daily updates about it.

Oya get to work and get back with the figures, na so productive people dey roll.

cheesy

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni, How Far With Your Doom Predictions About Dollar? by blancsn1: 8:07am On Apr 13
How did you know he is on NL 247 ?
Does that not tell that you are even more jobless as you are able to monitor another person 247 while you miserable wretched ipob obidient life waste away before your very eye.

Ain't you doomed monitoring others instead of having something sensible doing ?

nedu666:

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni, How Far With Your Doom Predictions About Dollar? by rantingpigs: 8:07am On Apr 13
Knock out, with brutality.

I fully endorse this message,. As said by

Donald Trump. grin

nedu666:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni, How Far With Your Doom Predictions About Dollar? by YorubaDemonswag: 8:07am On Apr 13
helinues:

Me self dey wonder for how long FG would continue to be midfielder the naira

grin

Nah how long them fit commentator the naira dey worry me? ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni, How Far With Your Doom Predictions About Dollar? by Juliusganduje: 8:08am On Apr 13
helinues:

Na so your own be, the statistician himself, you always like working with figures.

Now that you have given me my total comments, how many comments have I made today? Remember you used to give me daily updates about it.

Oya get to work and get back with the figure, na so productive people dey roll.

cheesy
I have a job for you.

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni, How Far With Your Doom Predictions About Dollar? by WizardOfNG: 8:08am On Apr 13
nedu666:

Address the message bro and stop trolling the messenger who it seems many of you have a morbid fascination with.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni, How Far With Your Doom Predictions About Dollar? by blancsn1: 8:11am On Apr 13
I hope you are keeping your dollar safe under your bed because it is still coming back to โ‚ฆ2000 OK.

Naira20:
What you fail to understand is that Rufai oseni is doing what every journalist should be doing- keep a clueless government like Tinubu on their toes.
Tinubu and his advisors are toying with many ideas meaning they are clueless.
The dollar in question rose because of Tinubu's "policies" which has seen many somersaults.

Instead of attacking Rufai, tell Tinubu to get serious with governance. It is our monies he is gambling with.

Don't be surprised to find dollars rise in value after 90days

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni, How Far With Your Doom Predictions About Dollar? by helinues: 8:11am On Apr 13
Juliusganduje:
I have a job for you.

Juliusganduje, the known notorious troller on NL.

Your comments history are saying hi

https://www.nairaland.com/juliusganduje/posts

Juliusganduje:
What's in my comments history if not to help you get a life?

If you have helped your own life, you won't be creating dedicated monikers daily for 6 years to be trolling others.

We have asked you severally to tell us the name of the rich man in your village who made his money by trolling others , but you couldn't.

Why stop wasting time and live away on NL trolling others.

Time na money oo Jude

3 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni, How Far With Your Doom Predictions About Dollar? by Juliusganduje: 8:13am On Apr 13
helinues:

Juliusganduje the known notorious troller on NL.

Your comments history are saying hi

https://www.nairaland.com/juliusganduje/posts
What's in my comments history if not to help you get a life?

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni, How Far With Your Doom Predictions About Dollar? by blancsn1: 8:13am On Apr 13
As is your wailing on this platform n Nigeria is multidimensional ba ? Keep your ipob wail on.

nedu666:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni, How Far With Your Doom Predictions About Dollar? by RealLordZeus(m): 8:15am On Apr 13
helinues:

Oya get to work and get back with the figures, na so productive people dey roll.

cheesy
No vex... but you get chinchin for head grin grin grin
See as you dey make me open teeth early momo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni, How Far With Your Doom Predictions About Dollar? by Naira20: 8:16am On Apr 13
I don't usually reply to every mention but I'd do this.

I only buy dollars when I need it.
So understand the discourse before thinking like an agbadorian.

Rufai was only reacting to the posture of the FG to issues at the time.If you watch him, he'd applaud any good policies. So cut him some slack abeg.

blancsn1:
I hope you are keeping your dollar safe under your bed because it is still coming back to โ‚ฆ2000 OK.

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni, How Far With Your Doom Predictions About Dollar? by helinues: 8:17am On Apr 13
RealLordZeus:

No vex... but you get chinchin for head grin grin grin
See as you dey make me open teeth early momo

Bro abi, na to dey turn their unnecessary aggressiveness to jokes now as we no dey in that mood of aggression.

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni, How Far With Your Doom Predictions About Dollar? by WizardOfNG: 8:17am On Apr 13
helinues:

How do you know an evil, hateful and sadistic Nigerian? He/she is very vocal whe the country is experiencing difficulties but silent as a grave yard when good things are happening for Nigeria. Sadist Oseni is one of their cult leaders.

Look at Hundeyin too. Only noisy when castigating Nigeria and only able to get an erection when insulting Tinubu plus lying to his army of haters and enemies-within of Nigeria.

Have you heard pim from the sadistic nuisance since Dangote refinery began operation yet same Hundeyin had written so many dubious and propandist article saying his investigation shows Dangote refinery is a scam that will not deliver even one drop of refined derivative of crude.

One thing many Nigerians are yet to understand is that many so-called Nigerians hate Nigeria and want her to fail. They will be disgraced and it is happening now with their graveyard silence as it is begimning to appear that Nigeria has turned a corner.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni, How Far With Your Doom Predictions About Dollar? by adekolaelect(m): 8:19am On Apr 13
nedu666:
Who is this?? Are you too not there before you know he is in every thread ?? Oga better thing no dey sweet your mind. You are saying celebration of success should be limited but promotion of bad news is of no boundaries to satisfy your Evil minded spirit?

4 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni, How Far With Your Doom Predictions About Dollar? by Max24: 8:19am On Apr 13
nedu666:
We like him like that. We need him to keep giving us genuine information against the disinformation from the Agulu fraud and his supporters. Helinues is a patriot and we commend him. We are seeing gains of voting Tinubu and defending our choice against the haters. Great work Helinues !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni, How Far With Your Doom Predictions About Dollar? by Slytiger: 8:20am On Apr 13
nedu666:

And how is that your father's business. Please remind me when it reaches 5,000 since you are so idle with your own time as well and spend it observing others ๐Ÿ˜‚

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni, How Far With Your Doom Predictions About Dollar? by rantingpigs: 8:22am On Apr 13
Agbadorian don drop quote. cheesy

adekolaelect:
Who is this?? Are you too not there before you know he is in every thread ?? Oga better thing no dey sweet your mind. You are saying celebration of success should be limited but promotion of bad news is of no boundaries to satisfy your Evil minded spirit?

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni, How Far With Your Doom Predictions About Dollar? by Slytiger: 8:23am On Apr 13
YorubaDemonswag:

Nah how long them fit commentator the naira dey worry me? ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fresh Moves To Stop Nigerian Prostitutes Influx Into Italy! / What A Man Can Do. . . / July 1966 Coup Was Planned By Nationalists - - - - Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.