Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,210 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) (31460 Views)

BREAKING: Nollywood Actor Junior Pope Is Dead [PHOTO] / BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" / Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by itumafriday(m): 12:11pm On Apr 13
Life is deeper than what we think it only take a spirituallity to operate on earth
Jesus loves you just say yes to him today before it's too late

2 Likes

Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by Sermwell(m): 12:11pm On Apr 13
Iberl:
I think people should perform some rituals before embarking on certain acts. The world is very deep
Stop this useless capping!! Are Nigerians the only actors in the world?
This was an accident and it has been happening to other person's who were never actors!
Do you know how many people have died in boat mishaps?

3 Likes

Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by BscHolder: 12:15pm On Apr 13
techub:
In advanced worlds this movie would still be produced. All they need to do is change the story line.

Examples

John wick ( the receptionist died)
Fast and Furious
Wakanda
The Johnsons

Mention any movie you know like this
though you're right but the receptionist in John wick died after the movie was released
Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by sunsweet33: 12:15pm On Apr 13
Well, the bottom line is that something needs to change around safety culture in nollywood.

By the way, one actress complained that if you are involved in a movie production and you dare complain about anything, you will be BLACKLISTED from the industry with immediate effect.

So that should partially explain why dude was acting jovial about the whole thing. Didn’t want to put any future collaborations in jeopardy.
Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by enemyofprogress: 12:20pm On Apr 13
He died the very day he was given that role he played.
Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by zedman1(m): 12:21pm On Apr 13
techub:
In advanced worlds this movie would still be produced. All they need to do is change the story line.

Examples

Fast and Furious
Wakanda
The Johnsons

Spartacus, the lead character died and some people didn't even notice the difference between the two.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by sylve11: 12:43pm On Apr 13
MichaelSokoto:

eh, because u saw dem invoking ayelala gods to guide & protect dem!

Bros shift comot 4rm internet mek I nor blast u!

Your singy is kinda funny. grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by AngelicBeing: 1:03pm On Apr 13
sad
Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by kingar(m): 1:16pm On Apr 13
Rikidony:
Bro died due to a poor and low budget movie, wtf, Damm, although I don't follow nor watch a lot of poor Nollywood sh**t, but this death is painful.

That's the most avoidable death ever, a simple life jacket would have save his life.

RIP BRO

We are always quick to react. But most importantly is learning. How many of us wear seatbelts in danfo and taxis. How often do we hug or grab the Bikeman for support on okada. Same mindset of it won’t happen today made many not use a lifeguard cos we succeeded the other day
Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by victorazy(m): 1:19pm On Apr 13
NwekeUG:
Junior Pope Said He Doesn't Have Money For Life Jacket - Boatman Who Carried Junior Pope Narrates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSSERYDQh7A

Was he supposed to be the one to provide the jacket?
Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by brightleave(m): 1:21pm On Apr 13
4 where righteousness2 dey O. Dem say dem b child of God. So, no ritual
Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by oluwafemim(m): 1:23pm On Apr 13
Iberl:
I think people should perform some rituals before embarking on certain acts. The world is very deep
Nope, people should seek God rather
Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by Emyogalanya: 1:23pm On Apr 13
[quote author=Thundafireseun post=129414420] [color=#000099]Did I hear boby no Dey pain sprit
Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by brightleave(m): 1:23pm On Apr 13
Knowing how to swim is an additional advantage for you to go closer to water. You don't know how to swim, life jacket is additional advantage for you to survive
Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by Emyogalanya: 1:27pm On Apr 13
[quote author=Thundafireseun post=129414420] [color=#000099]Did I hear boby no Dey pain sprit
Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 1:34pm On Apr 13
Iberl:
Nothing like that.
Negligence and carelessness killed that guy.
If you like pour Martell for water, if you no sabi swim or have a life jacket, when the time comes, otilo
School no be scam finally. See as Nigerians dey embarrass us for social media.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by Aguiyimba(m): 2:21pm On Apr 13
NwekeUG:
Junior Pope Said He Doesn't Have Money For Life Jacket - Boatman Who Carried Junior Pope Narrates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSSERYDQh7A

I find it hard to believe that
Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by joepentwo(m): 2:51pm On Apr 13
People die for what they Love cry
Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by dkidd: 3:16pm On Apr 13
geoworldedu:

Rituals o, prayers o, etc are all useless.
Coincidence is what comes to play here.
Nothing like coincidence... Pure carelessness and negligence. And u must be dead to say prayers are useless
Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by dkidd: 3:18pm On Apr 13
PotatoSalad:

Nothing like that.
Negligence and carelessness killed that guy.
If you like pour Martell for water, if you no sabi swim or have a life jacket, when the time comes, otilo
School no be scam finally. See as Nigerians dey embarrass us for social media.
Exactly... People are just dumb when the truth is obvious. Common sense is not truly common

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by Emdebby2: 3:28pm On Apr 13
Careless and negligence in the line of duty.
Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by chiboycue: 4:20pm On Apr 13
Iberl:

I could not understand why most of them chose not to wear a life jacket when embarking on a river voyage on a speed canoe. I don't understand why Junior pope did the video telling us that he did not wear the lifejacket and that they take risks inorder to entertain us. The driver of the boat was very fast and easily distracted and did not see the other canoe on time. Some of them were comfortable taking life recordings on the speed canoe without wearing their life jackets. It is like going on a roller coaster without over-the-shoulder restraints and seatbelts.
it is good to place value on our lives during our day to day activities and it is very good to be prayerful
May the souls of those that died continue to rest in peace
Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by onadana: 4:30pm On Apr 13
TheWinterBird:
Everything about his passing just seems spiritual, especially that video he made and his words in it, as if he had a premonition of some sort of what was to come but didn't understand it then. I hope his children can watch the video (which I'm so glad he made) when they're older and know just how much he loved them.

May his soul rest in the bossom of the Lord. Amen.

Yes death has a spiritual undertone,it has a face.One way or another something to show it's coming leaves a trail.Remembered before I lost my wife in 2019,she gave me the best one week of my life.I became so uncomfortable I had to call my elder sister saying to her I don't understand my wife that she is preparing as if she is going somewhere,my sister waved it off that I should enjoy.The following week she past on.

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:56pm On Apr 13
Life is a bìtch. Rip 🙏
Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by ComeToJesus: 5:22pm On Apr 13
TheWinterBird:
Everything about his passing just seems spiritual, especially that video he made and his words in it, as if he had a premonition of some sort of what was to come but didn't understand it then. I hope his children can watch the video (which I'm so glad he made) when they're older and know just how much he loved them.

May his soul rest in the bossom of the Lord. Amen.

Job said "the thing I feared so much has happened to me"

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by Father4all: 6:15pm On Apr 13
Penny wise pounds foolish. How can he say he doesn't have money 4 life jacket. How much to hire life jacket.
Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by geoworldedu: 7:22pm On Apr 13
dkidd:

Nothing like coincidence... Pure carelessness and negligence. And u must be dead to say prayers are useless
I mean coincidence makes it look like prayers or rituals work sometimes. I will say it again, prayers are very very useless. Without prayers, you will not achieve less.
Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by geoworldedu: 7:25pm On Apr 13
oluwafemim:

Nope, people should seek God rather
No, people should just observe safety measures. It saves better than God or rituals.
Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by geoworldedu: 7:44pm On Apr 13
TheOgaBoss:
and how do u know they don't?
What you think is what you emphasize often. Go and check their social media spaces, they don't talk juju juju like us here. They talk science and technology because that's what they believe. We Africans here are backward millions of miles away ,so we emphasize prayers, sacrifice, rituals over safety precautions.
Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 8:39pm On Apr 13
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GiJTk25H9U?si=uiZc2Yt4dARP2cEr
His death is spiritual not ordinary , I mean why would he accept to be in a boat that was carrying other crew members numbering over 8 plus, junior pope didn't know his worth that's what killed him and he cruise so much that he forget the spirituality of life , I mean at his status he is a target, some one that is on the third house, he was doing well not in Nollywood because Nollywood abondon him after he was made a star to get movie roles na wahala, to survive he had to venture into skit making on Facebook with that who does that brand he created infact it was skit making that made him very rich but he couldn't think very well same Nollywood big producers that abondon you imagine the low budget film he had to feature on that took his life to the other side , low budget boat , an actor with his class has no business being in that over crowded nonsense boat he deserves a VIP treatment, zubby Micheal no fit enter that kind boat unto what , junior pope under rated himself so much so careless both the producer of that film contribute to his death , this a big star nothing wrong providing him with a VIP boat with all divers there , stupid senseless Nollywood asaba killed my brother junior pope e no go better for una

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by Delaw135: 4:00am On Apr 14
techub:

Examples

Fast and Furious
Wakanda
The Johnsons
Spartacus
Re: Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) by femi4: 7:51am On Apr 14
Iberl:
Nonsense

Only ritual to follow is putting all safety measures in place

That's how they make movies in a sane environment. They would rather spend money on life jacket and learn to do cpr than buy Fanta and cow for gods

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Site To Download American Songs. / Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It / I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.