Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! (2666 Views)

Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon / How Do I Buy A Car It’s My First Time! / Mercedes-Benz Unveils It's 1st All-electric Car,It Will Go 200mi On Full Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by SeeWahala: 7:02pm On Apr 13
1Alex:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Yd-01cmvxo

what! shocked

Rigged

Sponsored

Cheating

Lie

TLDR i no go gree angry
Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by SeaTrade(m): 7:16pm On Apr 13
SeeWahala:

what! shocked

Rigged

Sponsored

Cheating

Lie

TLDR i no go gree angry
That's even the 1.5T,
I wonder what you'll say when you jam the 2.0T grin
Eating dust things.
Honestly, Japan has quickly caught up with their German counterparts.

1 Like

Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by Wizdom0091: 8:21pm On Apr 13
SeeWahala:
2021 camry beat am tongue

Dey play
Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by sultaan(m): 12:47am On Apr 14
Let us not waste too much energy on mid size sedans.
Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by DrAkpamudehe: 2:01am On Apr 14
SeaTrade:
That's even the 1.5T,
Eating dust things.
Honestly, Japan has quickly caught up with their German counterparts.

Only struggling young men go for Asian moving boxes. Seatrade you are a poor man, if he sure for you go buy German car. Check out my Benz SUV electric. Just acquired. You be mugu.

Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by jackie111(m): 4:55am On Apr 14
I'm not trying to derail the thread but @SeaTrade I messaged about mentoring. I honestly need a feedback🙏
Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by Sofrosh(f): 5:35am On Apr 14
TUANKU:

BMW M3(F80) 2015 Model...Challenge accepted cheesy

Leggediz Benz A220 2024

Challenge Accepted 😊

1 Like

Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by Sofrosh(f): 5:37am On Apr 14
SeaTrade:
30m.

Leggediz Benz A220 2024

Challenge Accepted 😊🤗
Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by valarinz: 7:06am On Apr 14
DrAkpamudehe:

Only struggling young men go for Asian moving boxes. Seatrade you are a poor man, if he sure for you go buy German car. Check out my Benz SUV electric. Just acquired. You be mugu.

Bruh!!

You ok? Seriously?

Abi una get beaf before?

4 Likes

Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by Sirianese: 8:57pm On Apr 14
Jamahyel:
base in Abj.
Lexus rx350 2011

SUVs are wrong for racing because the centre of gravity is too high...just had to let you know bro, stop risking your life racing with an SUV

7 Likes

Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by Treadway: 9:32pm On Apr 14
DrAkpamudehe:

hilarious

He paid for his on the spot, including other ancillary costs, duties etc. Your own car wey you no pay duty for, which year you go pay for am finish. Talk true oo🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by AlvinOO7: 9:57pm On Apr 14
Jamahyel:
base in Abj.
Lexus rx350 2011
Just as someone noted…the 0-60mph on this Lexus suv, isn’t encouraging..even the bland 2010
Corolla or Elantra will have the same pick up with you…after 50mph…your SUV might eventually get faster than ‘em…due to its torque.

1 Like

Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by Elxandre(m): 11:34pm On Apr 14
AlvinOO7:
Just as someone noted…the 0-60mph on this Lexus suv, isn’t encouraging..even the bland 2010
Corolla or Elantra will have the same pick up with you…after 50mph…your SUV might eventually get faster than ‘em…due to its torque.
The Accord has better aerodynamics too.
I really believe he'd likely lose.

2 Likes

Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by Originalsly: 12:44am On Apr 15
Afromentalist:

Seatrade my guy nothing do you. Enjoy your car. But we also wait for the time you will join back the German cars family.

Don't hold your breath.... Seatrade is not going back to German cars. Chew on what he said ..... he never expected a Jap car to excite him .... then he goes on to criticize the Benz ... then he says what Benz they have to produce and only then he may return to German! Then chew on this .... Benz is luxury... Honda Accord is not ... but yet he is impressed. What do you think will happen when he samples Acura?... Honda luxury division?... comparing luxury with luxury? What do you think will happen when he finds out how reliable is the Accord and he no longer has to be burning money on maintenance and repairs? What if he tries Lexus? That guy is done with German.

1 Like

Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by Originalsly: 12:52am On Apr 15
DrAkpamudehe:

At least the Asian boxes move .... lots of German machines be sitting around workshops like decorations ... many abandoned. Benz SUV electric .... come back in three months and tell us about it. Toyota has one electric vehicle... seen a few around ... similar to RAV4 ... and that's it for them... they have no more in the works for now... just focusing on Hybrids ... churning out Hybrids. Hybrid sales are increasing a lot.... more people are now opting for hybrids instead of electric ... the wahala is too much. But boss ... enjoy your all electric .... I'm sure it will be one of the biggest head turners.Abeg... stay clear of rewire guys!
Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by Airborne02(m): 5:13pm On Apr 16
SeaTrade:
Haha ,I'd go back definitely,when I can easily afford the powerful versions of the E Class.
All that weak 4cyl Mercedes is doing with their E300 isn't appealing to me at all.
Maybe E450 or E43 then I'm in ,but make I push my bread up first cheesy
so ph people dey flex dem no dey invite us . I dey ph oo make i come use korope pass u in2.4 seconds..
Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:59pm On Apr 18
Who da hell dey compare camry with Accords.Accords are bae.camry na slow pokes grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by SeeWahala: 11:10am On Apr 19
Aaaaarghmed:
Who da hell dey compare camry with Accords.Accords are bae. camry na slow pokes grin

HEY! shocked

Watch it angry
Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by 735i(m): 1:00pm On Apr 19
SeaTrade:
That's even the 1.5T,
Eating dust things.
Honestly, [s]Japan has quickly caught up with their German counterparts[/s].

Brother, this is blasphemy. Let's not do this please
Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by SeaTrade(m): 3:06pm On Apr 19
735i:

Brother, this is blasphemy. Let's not do this please
Not at all,
I'm a core German fan myself but honestly,Japan has caught up with Germany,no cap.
Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by Ajaxjay1996: 8:16am On Apr 20
Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by cardoctor(m): 2:09pm On Apr 24
You better take this car to the zoo then.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zz / Why Naija Used Cars are Not always safe To Buy / How Much For Fairly Used Toyota Venza 2013 Model In Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.