Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Cleric Urged Nigerians To Be Steadfast Amidst The Challenges Facing The Nation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cleric Urged Nigerians To Be Steadfast Amidst The Challenges Facing The Nation (67 Views)

Cleric Sues Member For Asking Return Of Car Gift After Failed Prophecy / Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cleric Urged Nigerians To Be Steadfast Amidst The Challenges Facing The Nation by Isaacmichaelo: 12:05pm On Apr 13
Cleric Urged Nigerians To Be Steadfast Amidst The Challenges Facing The Nation As Living Faith Church, Apman city Celebrate Her 5th Year Anniversary.

Amidst the backdrop of prevailing challenges plaguing the nation, Pastor Confidence Asumnonhe has called on Nigerians to maintain composure and trust in the divine Providence of God.

Expressing gratitude for the 5 years of grace and faithfulness experience on the occasion of the 5th year anniversary of Living faith church (Winners Chapel), Angwan barrister (Apman city) New Nyanya, The resident pastor of the church Confidence said everything we do is unto God and He who sees in the secret will reward
you.

"I want to tell the world, they should serve the Lord with their whole heart, passionately, willingly in their own heart, let no man confuse them, God is still the same like in the time of Abraham, Isaac, Joseph even in the time of father He's still God doing wonders, I want to return all the glory to God for his faithfulness, mightiness in our midst as we celebrate the 5 years of the grace, God's faithfulness in LFC Apman city, to him alone be praised, the cleric declared".

Speaking further on the situation in the country, the cleric appealed and urged everyone to remain calm and look unto God and in looking unto God, people should make sure they''re praying, He's the only one with the answer seeing what we have passed through, God still kept us.

On the part of the branch associate pastor, Ogiji Friday he said the church of Christ should wax strong in the spirit and grow in size, the numbers of disciples should multiply in their midst, that is my greatest expectation and Christ is the only way and solution we have as those who trust him will avert crisis.

Also speaking at the 5th anniversary celebration, the wife of the resident pastor LFC Apman city, Mrs Favour Confidence called on the people to hold unto the word of God because the word never fails, when you hold unto the word, it will elevate you as they thank God for his mercy especially for His grace as they're not taking it for granted over the church these 5years, I am so glad today to witness this great celebration.

While Mrs Ajayi Beatrice said 5 years ago the church was planted here and to the glory of God, he has brought them this far that is why they're coming out this day to appreciate him for his faithfulness, as she appealed to the people never to overlook the days of little beginning.

(1) (Reply)

Feed And Nourish Your Heart With A Sumptuous Meal / What Is Your Review On My Religious Homepage / Lack Of Consistent Seasonal Rainfall Is A Curse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.