Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,770 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration (76324 Views)

Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) / Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) / Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Omoawoke: 10:47pm On Apr 13
Olosho poisoning olosho
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Metrofox(m): 10:48pm On Apr 13
Poison...a woman's weapon
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Oluwazeezu(m): 10:49pm On Apr 13
Always learn to watch ur back and learn to differentiate who is ur friend and who is ur enemy

May her soul rest in peace
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by joepentwo(m): 10:50pm On Apr 13
It's their work 😟
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by QuinModah(f): 10:55pm On Apr 13
muyico:
Women with jealousy
I think 🤔 the bolded is one reason but let me play the devil's advocate and hear me out.

This is a scenario. They could be friends but one man is probably sleeping with the 3 friends and the person that actually owns the man is the one that poisoned her.

It could be that the friend that poisoned her either knew she sleeping with her man or probably when they were together a message popped up on he phone while the friend went to use the restroom or something.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Godfullsam(m): 10:58pm On Apr 13
TUANKU:
Women supporting women.

Women poisoning women
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by InvertedHammer: 11:01pm On Apr 13
/
Sometimes people who mean no harm may be tempted to harm you if you are very braggadocious cool

Trying to "pepper" others can lead to deadly consequences. Cover your drink cool

/

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by TUANKU(m): 11:01pm On Apr 13
westlius:
Thats why I hate celebrating tins,
My wedding made me noticed I got lil friends and much crowd.
Pls note never take any food/drinks from anyone in an occasion, no matter how close you are, always go directly to the source(caters) before eating/drinking
Me i dey like chop before i attend some occasions so i no dey even send food.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by komzy589(m): 11:12pm On Apr 13
Ballzproblem2:
it's not just a woman thing,most people are generally envious when their peer is doing better than them
It’s mostly a woman thing
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by TUANKU(m): 11:14pm On Apr 13
Godfullsam:

Women poisoning women
Na you talk am grin
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by pikechukwu6(m): 11:20pm On Apr 13
I don't just know how people make up mind to k!ll a follow human cry cry
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Tendd: 11:24pm On Apr 13
How did they conclude that she was poisoned?Any autopsy results or mere hearsay or speculations?
Could be that she had an underlying disease or illness that led to her death?

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Cruzmaster: 11:25pm On Apr 13
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
The street is cold my brothers and sisters...

Friendship failed her and they took advantage of her love,and trust.....

More reasons why I dey always dey my dey....if I ain't on the road,then I'm either in my house chilling or probably at a football viewing centers during weekends......

Trust no modafvckers....

My too much trust on friends nearly take my life but thank God that somebody leak his dangerous plan to me. Is good to be good. If not my enemy for dey 6 ft now.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by imam07: 11:27pm On Apr 13
muyico:
Jealousy is a root of hatress/wickedness
stop believing in all these internet stories without hearing other side of d story. Someone go die and immediately they don talk nah d friend kill d person and online readers will quickly believe it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Ashirioluwa: 11:32pm On Apr 13
Trust no one
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Godsonkemz(m): 11:39pm On Apr 13
The future is female..

Where's jennyclay... come and see your jealous type
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Zidoh(m): 11:46pm On Apr 13
This life is a teacher .... Let's learn lesson from these .May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace .
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Chassy03: 11:51pm On Apr 13
I am a witness...I have to find means to distance myself from the two demon God assign with me...I help one in her music career , link her with my friends, my friends took her to his house , from house he turn the girl to church goer, they don't stop there, she started poisoning my friend mind...this word is a mystery ,so many hatred
Ballzproblem2:
it's not just a woman thing,most people are generally envious when their peer is doing better than them

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Chassy03: 11:53pm On Apr 13
grin grin
helinues:
In Africa, natural death is no longer possible. Something must be attached

I wasn't advised by anyone before I stopped heavy drinking.

There are times your hangover can make you suffocate, you would feel like vomiting but nothing would come while your throat is dry. Suffocating is inevitable
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Chassy03: 11:55pm On Apr 13
Living proof .. grin
Offpoint1:
Till date I still can't fathom why human hates other human success, worse is among close ones.

Dude! A win for my friend, colleague, family and neighbor is a win for me... Is a thing of joy if I buzz a friend for 100k in my lowest, he/she is able to beep my account and I same.

Humans are just creation mistake... No wonder we are abandoned and locked up in this planet by the creator.
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Bloomfrancs03(m): 12:05am On Apr 14
TUANKU:
Women supporting women.

You forgot to put “in the mud” grin
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Heavensent01(m): 12:06am On Apr 14
My woman and my siblings have been my friends for decade, the only church friend I get sef na just on church matter

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 12:14am On Apr 14
How do you know she was piosioned? Isssh bloggers ehn
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Maxcollins042(m): 12:23am On Apr 14
muyico:
Jealousy is a root of hatress/wickedness

Pride you mean?
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by smasher1(m): 12:25am On Apr 14
NairaOcean:
A young woman lost her life in a shocking incident of envy that turned deadly. On the joyful occasion of the grand opening of her beauty parlor, a celebration with close friends took a sinister turn when one of them allegedly poisoned her. shocked

The victim, had been eagerly preparing for the opening of her dream beauty parlor for months. Friends and well-wishers gathered at the newly adorned shop to celebrate this milestone in her life. Laughter and excitement filled the air as she welcomed guests with open arms.

However, amidst the celebration, tragedy unfolded. Sources revealed that one of her longtime friends, whose identity is not known, harbored feelings of envy towards her success. This jealousy reportedly led to an act of poisoning during the celebration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5DvucVdwH0

Why does anyone start opening a business with fanfare? Inviting friends and family? These people may patronize the business but are unhappy with your progress. Get your customers from people you don't know.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Blackdisciple(m): 12:32am On Apr 14
Hmmm omoh see life...

Don't be surprised that the evil one is also smiling and jubilating with her oh God let the evil ones never go Scot free ...

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by peterboro: 12:48am On Apr 14
This is why i don't do this gathering of friends for celebration.

When is my Birthday, i only go to the Motherless baby home to celebrate it and make them happy with enough things i always buy for them instead of gathering so called friendly enemies and bringing more enemies to myself.

Always be wise!

7 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by bullabong(m): 12:51am On Apr 14
Ballzproblem2:
very true!
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by CertifiedRuby: 1:04am On Apr 14
Bleep what a sad one🥲 condolences to the families
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Tlordi: 1:08am On Apr 14
Bad friends K*ll ..
Good friend Support..
NFNF
Trust no one
OT

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by DrAkpamudehe: 1:10am On Apr 14
Saturnalia:
I’m surprised people still keep friends in this volatile & dangerous times, where everybody are looking for whom to devour.

My only friends are my pack of Benson Switch cigarettes and the Hollywood Movies on my Phone.

Friend indeed undecided mugu
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by 99thEnemy(m): 1:18am On Apr 14
Saturnalia:
I’m surprised people still keep friends in this volatile & dangerous times, where everybody are looking for whom to devour.

My only friends are my pack of Benson Switch cigarettes and the Hollywood Movies on my Phone.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Overweight Chinese Man's Belly Help Him Escape Death After He Fell Into A Well / Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months / Mad Man And Woman Trying To Have Sex In Abia Caught. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.