Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration (76279 Views)

Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) / Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) / Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by tfelicityk(m): 8:00am On Apr 14
Human with jealousy and envy!

God please distance us away from the evildoers and evil-minded creatures.

Happy Mother's day.
Happy Sunday.
Happy New Week.
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by GenFunction: 8:10am On Apr 14
Women killing Women
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by GenFunction: 8:14am On Apr 14
EreluRoz:
What level of jealousy and hatred is this? I wonder how dark some people's heart are
I just wonder.
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by abdulsamad(m): 8:27am On Apr 14
na them
fear women ♀ 🚺
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Pauliaette(m): 8:34am On Apr 14
Stabbing in the back...
Friends with bad belle
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by SalamRushdie: 8:35am On Apr 14
I suspect this person , she should be investigated

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by spencekat(m): 8:53am On Apr 14
TUANKU:

Me i dey like chop before i attend some occasions so i no dey even send food.
Same with me. Chop and drink my choice drink before attending.
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:53am On Apr 14
TUANKU:
Women supporting women.
😂😂😂😂.they hate themselves dieeeeee.they will come on nairaland draggin men and who to feed their ulcer stomachs grin
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by ifud(m): 9:20am On Apr 14
May her soul transit peacefully to the great beyond. Envy, hatred, jealousy is not peculiar to a particular gender. The world has gotten t that stage the Bible described that “men will become lovers of themselves”. It playing out everyday. We have to be wise, prayerful & observant. Observe some of the basic laws of power like “Saying less than necessary”.
Try keeping some things to yourself. Avoid eating outside your home if you can. Never leave your drink unattended at any time. Immediately you notice you are getting tipsy, just stop because your alertness has been reduced. Also note, mostly only trusted persons poison because they know that they have your trust. Possibly, trust no one. We all are going to leave this sphere of life someday but let it not be by reasons of our carelessness. The perpetrator is very close, I guess would be tagging along all the way. To make sure the plan works. Will be volunteering several things just to perfect the plan. If our Police are serious, they can bring him/her to book. The evidence is not far off. Invoke the legal backup and invite some people. Check their browsing history. Check their bank statements. Have them explain where most of the funds went. Most envious people lack the expertise in committing crime. I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by ifud(m): 9:22am On Apr 14
SalamRushdie:
I suspect this person , she should be investigated
Shakespeare said and I quote “There’s no art to tell the minds construction on the face”.
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Kaffy2903(f): 9:26am On Apr 14
negative jealousy is the act of practicing witchcraft
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Raxxye(m): 9:35am On Apr 14
I have noticed that women are generally more envious than men. They especially envy their fellow women a lot and can go any extent to act out to hurt their perceived rival!

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by dododawa1: 9:42am On Apr 14
Close with your enemy but WATCH your friends

2pac quote.
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by YorubaKing: 10:05am On Apr 14
They must all be Igbo women. Na dem ways be dat. sad
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by maasoap(m): 10:21am On Apr 14
helinues:
In Africa, natural death is no longer possible. Something must be attached

I wasn't advised by anyone before I stopped heavy drinking.

There are times your hangover can make you suffocate, you would feel like vomiting but nothing would come while your throat is dry. Suffocating is inevitable

Don't mind them, every death must be linked to jealous or something somewhere grin grin grin.
Who did autopsy on her to confirm that she was truly poisoned or was someone confessed? Look at all those comments before yours, these are our educated youths, leaders of today and tomorrow. What a shame
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by MadeMan01(m): 10:29am On Apr 14
NairaOcean:
A young woman lost her life in a shocking incident of envy that turned deadly. On the joyful occasion of the grand opening of her beauty parlor, a celebration with close friends took a sinister turn when one of them allegedly poisoned her. shocked

The victim, had been eagerly preparing for the opening of her dream beauty parlor for months. Friends and well-wishers gathered at the newly adorned shop to celebrate this milestone in her life. Laughter and excitement filled the air as she welcomed guests with open arms.

However, amidst the celebration, tragedy unfolded. Sources revealed that one of her longtime friends, whose identity is not known, harbored feelings of envy towards her success. This jealousy reportedly led to an act of poisoning during the celebration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5DvucVdwH0

Poisoned how? Stop this rubbish write up. If they know it's poison, have they arrested the culprit? Have they caught associates? If not, keep quiet on this shit
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by hardon1(m): 10:44am On Apr 14
What happens when you have too many friends
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by predictor1: 11:09am On Apr 14
Offpoint1:
Till date I still can't fathom why human hates other human success, worse is among close ones.

Dude! A win for my friend, colleague, family and neighbor is a win for me... Is a thing of joy if I buzz a friend for 100k in my lowest, he/she is able to beep my account and I same.

Humans are just creation mistake... No wonder we are abandoned and locked up in this planet by the creator.
The day that same friend asks you for that #100k and you say no for one reason or the other, nA im wahala go start. Always be careful.
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by barinedan(m): 11:26am On Apr 14
Women are gifted with much jealousy and hatred for themselves
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by FireUpNow(m): 11:42am On Apr 14
Women don't think before they carry out their deadly acts, only think after their acts.
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by donem: 11:43am On Apr 14
KingLennon:
Just because you can't kill someone does not mean someone can't kill you sad...

Be careful of frenemies sad
At bolded Spot on, respect.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by NairalandGOAT1: 12:00pm On Apr 14
sonnie10:
The heart of woman is evil. I keep saying it, when your levels change, be careful of whom you roll with, especially people in your former circle.
They all secretly want to be you. Everything you do from that moment peppers them.

Only a handful of them will be genuinely happy for you.
That is the wicked nature of woman.
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by imagrg(m): 12:03pm On Apr 14
Man to man is so unjust.
No one knows whom to trust.
Your worse enemy could be your best friend and your best friend your worse enemy!

....BOB MARLEY.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Pascal9: 12:28pm On Apr 14
Igbos, always showing, why can't you run your beauty shop quietly, or better run promo, they can't help to show of with little success.chest beating is their trademark.tufiakwa!
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by favour32(m): 1:37pm On Apr 14
Parents alone, show true happiness of their children progress.
Nobody else.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by achimendy(m): 2:34pm On Apr 14
NairaOcean:
A young woman lost her life in a shocking incident of envy that turned deadly. On the joyful occasion of the grand opening of her beauty parlor, a celebration with close friends took a sinister turn when one of them allegedly poisoned her. shocked

The victim, had been eagerly preparing for the opening of her dream beauty parlor for months. Friends and well-wishers gathered at the newly adorned shop to celebrate this milestone in her life. Laughter and excitement filled the air as she welcomed guests with open arms.

However, amidst the celebration, tragedy unfolded. Sources revealed that one of her longtime friends, whose identity is not known, harbored feelings of envy towards her success. This jealousy reportedly led to an act of poisoning during the celebration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5DvucVdwH0

That's I always tell people remove your eyes from people things or success, be happy for those that are succeeding and celebrate with them. Envy brings hatred, and when hatred is fully nurtured it brings destruction.

Guard your heart, that's what the bible said.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 3:12pm On Apr 14
I bought my 2020 bmw car and I want tothrow a small party but I'm giving it a second thought now.
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Verbtips(m): 3:35pm On Apr 14
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
The street is cold my brothers and sisters...

Friendship failed her and they took advantage of her love,and trust.....

More reasons why I dey always dey my dey....if I ain't on the road,then I'm either in my house chilling or probably at a football viewing centers during weekends......

Trust no modafvckers....
sure,if trust dey water for no dey cook fish,
pesin wey u trust go later con break your screen guard,i swear.i no even trust myself talkless to another pesin
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Hassanmaye(m): 3:40pm On Apr 14
muyico:
Women with jealousy
That gender!
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by BeigJawnson(m): 3:45pm On Apr 14
Rip to her. My condolences...

I dedicate this live track of Saheed osupa titled Ajenifeni to any one who wants to learn about wicked friends. A won ajenifeni...
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by KingLennon(m): 4:15pm On Apr 14
donem:
At bolded Spot on, respect.
Much respect. Life is deep
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Abee79(m): 5:32pm On Apr 14
Unfriendly friends everywhere.
One needs to thread with caution.
Shine your eyes!

May her soul rest in peace 🙏

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

These Soft Drinks Contain Aspartame — WHO Declared ‘Possibly Carcinogenic’ / Overweight Chinese Man's Belly Help Him Escape Death After He Fell Into A Well / Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.