Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration (76169 Views)

Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) / Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) / Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Denko2721987(m): 1:39am On Apr 14
When will people learn to keep a low profile on their achievements.. Trust me, if many people kept a low profile and not always trying to exhibit public show of success or wealth, alot of them would still be alive.. Desperate times needs desperate measures to stay alive in this world. The goal is staying alive according to Bee Gees

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by steeltrust: 2:00am On Apr 14
Mumu people
She must have gotten into complications and fell

Instead of ona to carry her to hospital them say person poison

Na so them take allow junior pope take die
Nigerians and gullibility

May Nigeria not happen to you

Everything na spiritual for their eyes

4 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Burgerlomo: 2:11am On Apr 14
So sad, wicked people everywhere RIP young lady
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Bestest05: 2:21am On Apr 14
Women for Women.
Rest in peace to her
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by edyza(m): 3:33am On Apr 14
TUANKU:
Women supporting women.
Indeed
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by jojothaiv(m): 3:41am On Apr 14
TUANKU:
Women supporting women.
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:44am On Apr 14
Jealousy is the last class for you to attend before becoming a witch. She never knew that a witch was among her friends that she invited to celebrate with her.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by WhiteWood: 3:58am On Apr 14
Saturnalia:
I’m surprised people still keep friends in this volatile & dangerous times, where everybody are looking for whom to devour.

My only friends are my pack of Benson Switch cigarettes and the Hollywood Movies on my Phone.

truer words have never been spoken.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by NaijaCover(m): 4:02am On Apr 14
Cha E
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Pque(m): 4:07am On Apr 14
Some people here are still struggling to make meaning out of their life, you will survive and acquire your heart desires, but let me tell you that your friend you trust so much like a brother will be the source of your downfall after showing him the way. Be very careful and let your eyes be open, test them before you show them your way, if not they will scatter your dream and steal your future from you, then leave you with nothing, except regret. Be very prayerful, it's only God that will show you their true colour.

Be careful of friend that loves competing with you: always want to be better than you: a friend that is always afraid of hearing any good news about you: insecure around your little success: want to Control you: doesn't respect your opinion; want you to worship and always praise him: your rich friend that always take you to beer parlour and clubs, purchase expensive wines, but will not give you 1k to improve yourself or your business, or improve your old clothes. NEVER EVER REVEAL YOUR PLANS TO THEM, because they will try all their possible best to mislead you, if they fail because they find out that you're resolute in achieving your goal, they will try to disgrace you and reduce you to nothing by withdrawing every help they offered to you, they will continue to track and survey your bank account secretly without you knowing because their secret aim is always to dominate you and always be better than you. The only way you can be successful around them is to run and separate from them, and never ever reveal your goals to them until you achieve it. Some friends are real enemies; God will use them to push you to your destiny. But if you're not smart and you're afraid to stand on your own, they will be the one to destroy and possibly kill you. YOU WILL SEE THEIR TRUE PICTURE VERY EASILY WHEN YOU ACTUALLY LIVE TOGETHER AND ALL THEY WANT IS TO KEEP YOU UNDER THEM AND DOMINATE YOU FOREVER. Run o. I pray to God that He will always be your guide and direction. All man for himself, you can do it without depending on them, all you need is God who will always send strangers to you to miraculously provide your wants after trying all your best. DEPEND ON NO ONE.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Pque(m): 4:16am On Apr 14
Denko2721987:
When will people learn to keep a low profile on their achievements.. Trust me, if many people kept a low profile and not always trying to exhibit public show of success or wealth, alot of them would still be alive.. Desperate times needs desperate measures to stay alive in this world. The goal is staying alive by Bee Gees

Don't forget that your friend is even with you in your privacy. You must only identify the fake one and run from them. It is very easy for your friend to kill you in private than in public. That her friend must have intentionally waited until her occasion to finish her. She really meant her.
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Middleborn: 4:25am On Apr 14
Stay silent during success. People can't ruin what they don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by 9japride(m): 4:31am On Apr 14
NairaOcean:
A young woman lost her life in a shocking incident of envy that turned deadly. On the joyful occasion of the grand opening of her beauty parlor, a celebration with close friends took a sinister turn when one of them allegedly poisoned her. shocked

The victim, had been eagerly preparing for the opening of her dream beauty parlor for months. Friends and well-wishers gathered at the newly adorned shop to celebrate this milestone in her life. Laughter and excitement filled the air as she welcomed guests with open arms.

However, amidst the celebration, tragedy unfolded. Sources revealed that one of her longtime friends, whose identity is not known, harbored feelings of envy towards her success. This jealousy reportedly led to an act of poisoning during the celebration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5DvucVdwH0
[color=#006600][/color]

People should learn to pretend at times that you have running stomach and can't eat anything during an occasion.
Highest, take only drink that has not been opened.
One needs to be cautious and think about themselves too
We all have certain friends that our mind tells us that this person ways no too clear.
It's always best to use wisdom when dealing with such people. Especially if you are the most successful one amongst them.
The street is rough. People who have survival mentality are very dangerous. Those who are sly queens and into yahoo yahoo can be ruthless majority of the time that's just the simple fact.
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by bluefilm: 4:58am On Apr 14
Jealousy and envy is real
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Emmanuel30a: 5:59am On Apr 14
I likes it, poison is good for the body or to the whole body... Now, somebody wants to say poison is a sin...? Ask anderson, ask johnson... Who wouldn't wants to poison johnson and anderson, because of limousine...? Even because of cuisine... Since you don't gives us cuisine, we have resorted to use poison or to the use of poison... No poison, no kerosene... We wants to drive limousine, we would use kerosene as poison and we would use kerosene to poison...to have or buy limousine and to have cuisine-since you don't gives us cuisine.... So, if kerosene is a sin; then poison is a sin... Because, we are using kerosene which is poison to cook cuisine...
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Ishilove: 6:37am On Apr 14
Blissly:
Please dear Daddy and Mommy, forgive me for bringing this here. am doing this because av run out of options and I don't have any other choice. My name is kelly, I gave birth to my boy Ayomide 2 years ago and since then it has been a rollercoaster of one event to another. My fiance abandoned us and I move in back with my parents taking care of my son all alone without any assistance even though he was always falling very sick all the time. I notice that he always feels discomfort when his trying to breath so I looked for money to take my son to the hospital. He was diagnosed with congenital heart defect, a hole in his heart, as the cause of his breathing problems. I've cried my eyes out but if only crying can solve problem. I can't stand to see my child in pain.

I've gone almost everywhere I can possibly go but no hope except for hospital. Doctors say that he will need to undergo surgery at UCH for N4.5million and my family with the help of some very kind hearted people have been able to raise part of N3 million. We have sold off almost everything valuable to us but it's not yet enough, that why I am appealing to well meaning Nigerians, if you're touched to save my son's life, please find it in your kind heart to extend a hand of help to him. Nothing is too small in the sight of God. Am calling kind hearted people, please help save my boys life. Please am also calling upon any NGO that can accept my sons condition please. May God almighty bless you immensely and wipe away sorrow from your eye. Amen.

Video Prove;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVHsGlZTGnU?si=MLdVV_wTWV8UF2cq

Access Bank
Kelly Monday
Do you go around hunting for sick people's photos? First it was that one with the tumour. Now it's a sick baby.

You are disgusting and the sicknesses you have been posting up and down because you want to scam people will eventually become your portion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by okerekingsley90: 6:39am On Apr 14
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
The street is cold my brothers and sisters...

Friendship failed her and they took advantage of her love,and trust.....

More reasons why I dey always dey my dey....if I ain't on the road,then I'm either in my house chilling or probably at a football viewing centers during weekends......

Trust no modafvckers....

You see this link below. That's why people tend to stay on their own because we Nigerians are very wicked at the slightest progress of our neighbors

https://www.nairaland.com/8055175/dont-care-neighbours/5.
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by effido666: 6:56am On Apr 14
And after questioning she wakes up right ?.... undecideddats why I hate celebrating my success..its needless angry...it kills.......I won eighteen million in bet I didn't celebrate it.....I only told my wife and took her out for shopping and other flexing......I bliv dats why I'm still alive today
odinaccess:
All her friends and attendees should be arrested for questioning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Truthsandtrusts: 6:56am On Apr 14
muyico:
Jealousy is a root of hatress/wickedness

Just as peter Obi dey jealous Tinubu....
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by alobright17(m): 6:57am On Apr 14
[quote author=muyico post=129419168]Women with jealousy[/quotem] men do poison each other more.
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by alobright17(m): 6:59am On Apr 14
muyico:
Women with jealousy
as if men doesn't poison each other more . jealousy started with kane and Abel not Jane and Mary .
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by alobright17(m): 7:05am On Apr 14
NairaOcean:
A young woman lost her life in a shocking incident of envy that turned deadly. On the joyful occasion of the grand opening of her beauty parlor, a celebration with close friends took a sinister turn when one of them allegedly poisoned her. shocked

The victim, had been eagerly preparing for the opening of her dream beauty parlor for months. Friends and well-wishers gathered at the newly adorned shop to celebrate this milestone in her life. Laughter and excitement filled the air as she welcomed guests with open arms.

However, amidst the celebration, tragedy unfolded. Sources revealed that one of her longtime friends, whose identity is not known, harbored feelings of envy towards her success. This jealousy reportedly led to an act of poisoning during the celebration.

Me eating in occasion during dancing periods as the celebrant is a no no

I do reserve my own drink or food and eat much later .

Celebrants learn to eat before the occasion starts to avoid the temptation of eating during the occasion.
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by forexprophet(m): 7:17am On Apr 14
You don't have any proof jare

NairaOcean:

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by ThMysteriousMan(m): 7:28am On Apr 14
Na she lose guard.

Whenever you are in crowded place, you have to be extremely careful.
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by harsysky(m): 7:29am On Apr 14
westlius:
Thats why I hate celebrating tins,
My wedding made me noticed I got lil friends and much crowd.
Pls note never take any food/drinks from anyone in an occasion, no matter how close you are, always go directly to the source(caters) before eating/drinking

So you are using the money you got back on your wedding to guage your real friends? Nobody forced you to invite people to come and eat.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Meteng: 7:30am On Apr 14
Was an autopsy conducted?
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by ThMysteriousMan(m): 7:33am On Apr 14
Pque:

Don't forget that your friend is even with you in your privacy. You must only identify the fake one and run from them. It is very easy for your friend to kill you in private than in public. That her friend must have intentionally waited until her occasion to finish her. She really meant her.

I keep telling people to keep them circles small, one or two loyal friends is okay.

I have 3 friends who are always there for me, one na my primary school mate, the other na my cousin bro and remaining one na my girlfriend. Anybody apart from these 3, I gat to shine my eyes.
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by MartinsD12(m): 7:36am On Apr 14
NairaOcean:

That's why it's not good to keep friends, no matter the friends you have never let them know your success or even your plans infact keep them away, it's better to succeed in secret than have blood suckers as friends

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by God2man2again(m): 7:39am On Apr 14
Always carry out an investigation on your friends all the time, test them, see their reactions and the way they greet you.

Beware of unfriendly friends.
Re: Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration by Ezmans: 7:43am On Apr 14
Where are the evidence of poisoning

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stevens Johnson Syndrome (SJS) Is In Nigeria, Kills One, Another Hospitalized / Help I Can't Have Erection Anymore. / Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.