Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel - Foreign Affairs (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel (55683 Views)

Iran Readies '100+ Cruise Missiles' For Possible Retaliation Against Israel / Naledi Pandor Receives Threats After ICJ Genocide Case Against Israel / Ukraine War: Missile And Drone Attacks Launched Against Russia(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by drlateef: 12:11pm On Apr 14
Crafteck1:

Stolen mandate you mean,,,, una evil no de tire u, u go see black, call am white, na so una celebrate hamas on 7th,dem collect now una dey cry women and children, gro d 4k up

Isreal could not fight Hamas and started killing defenceless innocent people. That’s genocide. They will pay for it.

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by MOG6670(m): 12:11pm On Apr 14
drlateef:

Peter Obi’s loss at the polls despite many of your prayers and vigils have not taught you a lesson. Wait and see what will happen.
don't bring in all these religion sentimental ignoramus into this. prayer or God will help mentality will not work here. It all about logic, excellency and high level of preparedness, and isreal are far stronger, alert and defensive than iran.
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by drlateef: 12:12pm On Apr 14
Samunique:
Don't mind drlateef, he thinks it's a war between Nigerian Christians and Muslims. undecided

To him, the election of Tinubu means victory for Islam and Muslims, not minding that many Christians also voted for Tinubu.

This is how Islamic fanatics think. undecided

To you it is Islamic fanatics. But to us, Allah has indicated whom He answered their prayers. Live with it.

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Krankhead: 12:13pm On Apr 14
blacknp:
NATO & The Almighty Satan United States dey fight Russia 3 years now, Russia still never collapse.

Black man and slave mentality.
That's True. Some Nigerians have never been to an Airport before, they will sit in their parlors and be analyzing Wars in other countries

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by drlateef: 12:15pm On Apr 14
MOG6670:
don't bring in all these religion sentimental ignoramus into this. prayer or God will help mentality will not work here. It all about logic, excellency and high level of preparedness, and isreal are far stronger, alert and defensive than iran.

That is definitely not true. Otherwise they won’t be calling for help from western countries. Isreal is living on the back of US. Otherwise they would have ceased to exist.

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Oakenshield: 12:27pm On Apr 14
blacknp:
NATO & The Almighty Satan United States dey fight Russia 3 years now, Russia still never collapse.

Black man and slave mentality.
u are lame is just showing of muscles Russia and USA are doing through NATO helping Ukraine. China and N Korea are supporting Russia codedly not open but USA doing it openly.

Even Saudi Arabia will support Iran getting annihilated because of wat Iran has been doing to them in Yemen that's y Saudi are hitting them.

Israel and USA will hit Iran nuclear house directly and why didn't Iran send such to USA. The USA will make sure the drones cause some casualties to use that as an excuse to crush Iran
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Perocom(m): 12:27pm On Apr 14
TruthsFM:
I Pity this man and iran government. Iran economy will enter recession in matter of days and weeks

Do they care, they care not. Their economy, their children, their women, their infrastructure, and whole lot of things will go down, life is meaningless to these people of “PEACE”
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by MeaslesMumpsRub: 12:31pm On Apr 14
huptin:

Tehran has no nuclear weapons they are just close to enriching their uranium to radio active levels...even if they achieve this in a matter of weeks they will still need to develop carriers which will take a minimum of two years.

Israel has over 200 nuclear war heads...with the capacity to enrich their uranium levels to make at least a thousand within months.

And it has well tested carriers....confirm your news before broadcasting falsehood.

Israel is not a member nation to the nuclear treaty and It officially doesn't have nuclear war heads and yet we all know they have. Don't you think Iran are capable of same ?USA can supply carriers to Ukraine, don't you think Russia or China can sell to Iran too. L

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by huptin(m): 12:44pm On Apr 14
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Israel is not a member nation to the nuclear treaty and It officially doesn't have nuclear war heads and yet we all know they have. Don't you think Iran are capable of same ?USA can supply carriers to Ukraine, don't you think Russia or China can sell to Iran too. L

Iran is trying to do same, clandestinely develop Nuclear weapons just like Israel...the difference is that Israel did theirs in connivance with France years ago when information and intelligence gathering was much tougher.

Nobody seems interested in helping Iran develop nuclear weapons including both Russia and China and Israel, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and other Arab countries has
been serving as the eyes and ears of the advanced world to ensure that Iran doesn't develop a nuclear weapon.

Saudi Arabia especially has been very loudly re-echoing this...all eyes are on Iran.

That's probably the reason why Israel intentionally provoked Iran...did you see Jordan's actions last night? It helped Israel shot down Drones and missiles from Iran.

What does that tell you ..fellow Arabs will take Israel any day above Iran.....Every country in the middle east fear the possibility of Iran developing nuclear weapons and they will do all in their power to prevent it.
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Jayhome24: 12:45pm On Apr 14
smallrincowis16:

You should sit down man and read it you don't know anything. It's only Jordan that participated in the middle eat all others are Westen jets and defence systems in the middle East

Are you seun or one of his mod? If No pls face your front ok.

This topic is about Iran, Isreal and US ok I only support the motion the other comrade raised about double standard when it comes to religion affair here bro, and it has be like that for a long time which is quiet unfair.

You gerrr it?
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by blacknp(m): 12:48pm On Apr 14
Oakenshield:
u are lame is just showing of muscles Russia and USA are doing through NATO helping Ukraine. China and N Korea are supporting Russia codedly not open but USA doing it openly.

Even Saudi Arabia will support Iran getting annihilated because of wat Iran has been doing to them in Yemen that's y Saudi are hitting them.

Israel and USA will hit Iran nuclear house directly and why didn't Iran send such to USA. The USA will make sure the drones cause some casualties to use that as an excuse to crush Iran
Only you beg them Iran not to enrich their uranium activities for warfare, then you go & destroy it abi, same way they told Saddam Hussein to stop in the 1990’s then when he stopped, Bush second attacked him because they knew he had disarmed?

Maybe you are not aware say na Oyibo dey fear to die pass.

Kill 1 million Iranians, kill only 20 thousand Israelis or Yankees, You go see who go cry pass.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Samunique(m): 12:49pm On Apr 14
drlateef:

To you it is Islamic fanatics. But to us, Allah has indicated whom He answered their prayers. Live with it.
allah answers prayers ? The god that's too powerless to fight for himself, that has to rely on his adherents to fight for him, how can he answer prayer?

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Oakenshield: 12:58pm On Apr 14
blacknp:
Only you beg them Iran not to enrich their uranium activities for warfare, then you go & destroy it abi, same way they told Saddam Hussein to stop in the 1990’s then when he stopped, Bush second attacked him because they knew he had disarmed?

Maybe you are not aware say na Oyibo dey fear to die pass.

Kill 1 million Iranians, kill only 20 thousand Israelis or Yankees, You go see who go cry pass.
even Russians are wary of terrorists who are Muslims because they can use nuclear and commit a great atrocities,so hence all world powers are stopping them. Why hasn't Russia encourage Iran to build nuclear weapons
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Sapeleomi: 1:05pm On Apr 14
[quote author=Agunesinjaweola post=129426526]
Those who rejected Jesus Christ and accepted Barnabas will be defeated in war front !![/quote

Oga, discover your true identity and defined yourself, beliefs and spiritual growth. All those abrahamic religion are for those people in that region. Find yourself and run your own narrative!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by blacknp(m): 1:09pm On Apr 14
Oakenshield:
even Russians are wary of terrorists who are Muslims because they can use nuclear and commit a great atrocities,so hence all world powers are stopping them. Why hasn't Russia encourage Iran to build nuclear weapons
Oyibo wey they use their military capabilities they intimidate others, no be terrorists to you abi?

One veto vote is equal to 100 votes, or more as the great abami eda enlightened us to?

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by soccerlite: 1:19pm On Apr 14
Empiree:
These 2 monkeys. See the people you support. You think they give a damn about you or your Christianity?. You think they give a damn about your Jesus?. Isræl is a racist supremacy rogue state

See you orangutan

islamic terrorist

Terrorism unite you and Iran who gives no damn about your satanic sunni

Devil
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:30pm On Apr 14
blacknp:
Michael Sokoto, your name is enough to assume the kind of clown that you are.

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Oakenshield: 1:36pm On Apr 14
blacknp:
Oyibo wey they use their military capabilities they intimidate others, no be terrorists to you abi?

One veto vote is equal to 100 votes, or more as the great abami eda enlightened us to?
after WW2 USA and Russia has been flexing muscles against each others. In life u must have ally to succeed against ur enemies
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Galay: 1:42pm On Apr 14
Things are about to change
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by MOG6670(m): 1:46pm On Apr 14
drlateef:

That is definitely not true. Otherwise they won’t be calling for help from western countries. Isreal is living on the back of US. Otherwise they would have ceased to exist.
thats what made isreal even stronger. For a man to be called a powerful man dose'nt neccessary meant just his personally strong-power, but his collective. What did he partner with. His social, education and financial strenght. That's what determine a mans strenght/power, and that's equally thesame with countries. So looking at what isreal imune themselves with, i think the are still stronger and powerful than iran.
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by professor100: 1:58pm On Apr 14
Israel can't defeat Iran without the support of UK or US. If not for their intervention, by now, they will have been in a big mess. They were intoxicated because everyone was begging them to free Palestine, and have gone to cross their boundary.

Iran have more firepower and resources than Israel. Israel (10M population) can only bully small countries like Palestine (5M population), and not Iran (100M) that are war-ready always, and hate them.

I will preach for peace from both sides, and I'm not in support of both sides.

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:02pm On Apr 14
MuslimIgbo:

Keep foolīng yourself
the way Ur useless father have been fooling himself
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by professor100: 2:03pm On Apr 14
CharlotteFlair:
Like we always tell them, who price market must buy. I hope Iran get plenty money to spend because.... Hahaha 😃

You are without facts here. Go, and research, and come back with data. Yes, war is about technology now, why are USA, UK, and Saudi coming with their technology to assist them from been cleared out flat. For Iran to attack from their country shows that they are not in the same level with Israel.

Iran is only afraid of what UK and US will say. But they have come out to issue another threat, that next one will be worse than that. What can be worse than 300 missiles my brother. Let's not fool ourselves.

Iran is way richer than them.. Iran have used money to acquire more sophisticated weapons than ever. Israel have nothing in comparison with Iran.

But I'm not in support of war. Peace is better for everyone's sanity.

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by CharlotteFlair: 2:06pm On Apr 14
professor100:

You are without facts here. Go, and research, and come back with data. Yes, war is about technology now, why are USA, UK, and Saudi coming with their technology to assist them from been cleared out flat. For Iran to attack from their country shows that they are not in the same level with Israel.

Iran is only afraid of what UK and US will say. But they have come out to issue another threat, that next one will be worse than that. What can be worse than 300 missiles my brother. Let's not fool ourselves.

Iran is way richer than them.. Iran have used money to acquire more sophisticated weapons than ever. Israel have nothing in comparison with Iran.

300 missiles with zero casualty. Abeggii.
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by MT: 2:18pm On Apr 14
professor100:

You are saying thrash, I'm sorry.

Iran notified US and neighbouring countries 72 hours before the Mickey mouse attack was launched. Why doing that if they meant business.

Also, Israel has good allies. Their allies won't fold their hands while allowing missiles to stress Israeli air defence. They signed a military defence pact and their allies simply honoured it. Why was that a problem?

You are talking about sophistication. You have no idea what you are talking about here. Israel has the best warplane in the world - F35. Israel has the best layered air defence.

Tell me one capability that Iran has which Israel doesn't better.

If Israel counter attack, which I doubt since no significant impact happened and their allies had been telling them to stand down, you will see the number of hits that will be achieved on iranian soil.
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by MuslimIgbo: 2:22pm On Apr 14
ELKHALIFAISIS:
the way Ur useless father have been fooling himself
No, the way your senseless, idiotic, useless and wretched parents have been fooling themselves.
Oloriburuku product of a thousand fathers. grin

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by professor100: 2:24pm On Apr 14
MT:

Iran notified US and neighbouring countries 72 hours before the Mickey mouse attack was launched. Why doing that if they meant business.

Also, Israel has good allies. Their allies won't fold their hands while allowing missiles to stress Israeli air defence. They signed a military defence pact and their allies simply honoured it. Why was that a problem?

You are talking about sophistication. You have no idea what you are talking about here. Israel has the best warplane in the world - F35. Israel has the best layered air defence.

If Israel counter attack, which I doubt since no significant impact happened and their allies had been telling them to stand down, you will see the number of hits that will be achieved on iranian soil.

Let trump enter, and see if they will get support from US again. If Iran will not turn Israel to cemetery. Let's just pray for peace. What will one plane do in a real war when being attacked from all sides. Nobody even knows the number of weapons Iran have because they don't want anyone to know, and have received multiple sanctions because of that. Get your facts right. They are not mate.. If not for UK and US, you will have been begging FREE ISREAL.

lets just pray for peace and I don't support bullies, and both parties

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by MT: 2:27pm On Apr 14
professor100:

Let trump enter, and see if they will get support from US again. If Iran will not turn Israel to cemetery. Let's just pray for peace. What will one plane do in a real war when being attacked from all sides. Nobody even knows the number of weapons Iran have because they don't want anyone to know, and have received multiple sanctions because of that. Get your facts right. They are not mate.. If not for UK and US, you will have been begging FREE ISREAL.

lets just pray for peace and I don't support bullies, and both parties

Your response was filled with a lot of IFs and assumptions. I don't take you serious.

Iran wants to mess with a nuclear armed country.

It's a season film. Just watch.
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Sapeleomi: 2:31pm On Apr 14
MT:

Africans, showing off knowledge on issues that does not concern us.. We need cure to sickle cell, fibroid, diabetes, and high blood pressure, bad roads, poor infrastructure that affect me and you.. Please use your knowledge to proffer solutions to your immediate and remote environment and people..
The three abrahamic religion have deep seated issues that you can never resolve. SO do not invest your energy and emotions belittling your african for matters that adds no value to the continent or the communities we reside in.
Stay conscious and curious about african affairs..
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by professor100: 2:31pm On Apr 14
MT:

Your response was filled with a lot of IFs and assumptions. I don't take you serious.

Iran wants to mess with a nuclear armed country.

It's a season film. Just watch.

Not mess with them, DECIMATE them. By now ISREAL will have turned into cemetery if not for USA and UK.

Let's pray for peace, lest it can turn into WW3 because of allies. But on a neutral level, they are not mates.
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by emmyileri(m): 2:31pm On Apr 14
Joe Biden is telling Israel not to attack Iran. This is why America moved their warship to the red sea
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by MT: 2:36pm On Apr 14
Sapeleomi:

Africans, showing off knowledge on issues that does not concern us.. We need cure to sickle cell, fibroid, diabetes, and high blood pressure, bad roads, poor infrastructure that affect me and you.. Please use your knowledge to proffer solutions to your immediate and remote environment and people..
The three abrahamic religion have deep seated issues that you can never resolve. SO do not invest your energy and emotions belittling your african for matters that adds no value to the continent or the communities we reside in.
Stay conscious and curious about african affairs..

Africa is a component in the world.

Understanding affairs that cut across the world is essential. You don't lock yourself in a cocoon and detach from happening around the world .

You listed some challenges with Africa, is it bad if the solution to one of them comes from you?

What have you used your knowledge, if any, to do for Africa before preaching to others?

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Ethiopia Admits Shooting Down Kenyan Aircraft Taking Medical Supplies To Somalia / Taliban Soldiers Dancing To Drake's Song After Taking Over A Local Club (Video) / Man Demands ₦173,000 From Government After Deadly Potholes Damaged His Car In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.