Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel (55667 Views)

Iran Readies '100+ Cruise Missiles' For Possible Retaliation Against Israel / Naledi Pandor Receives Threats After ICJ Genocide Case Against Israel / Ukraine War: Missile And Drone Attacks Launched Against Russia(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Honestey: 9:51pm On Apr 13
Who will now save Israel? Putin already said if US give Israel one gun he will give Iran 2 missiles. I pity who no pity Israeli

4 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by id4sho(m): 9:51pm On Apr 13
shadownetinc:
Just getting this from a telegram update.. lets hope iron dome withstand
It will, even Hamas shot thousands of rockets daily wink
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by TruthsFM: 9:51pm On Apr 13
huptin:

Iran's economy is already in turmoil and it's citizens seem to mostly be uninterested in a war at this point.
it’s the citizens that will taste the level of poverty when Isreal forces start to retaliate. Besides Isreal and USA forces are heavily prepared for the Iranian war. Hezbollah and its leaders will be captured. It’s just matter of days and weeks.

10 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by SeriouslySense(m): 9:51pm On Apr 13
Watch.

God is not asleep. Even if America turn their back on Israel just like they did for Afghanistan, God is still behind everything.

See God can use this to glorify himself, that the world may know he alone is God.

I believe God gave me the number 14 in a dream, i am not sure, if it was my head or from God, i did not understand it, but i also included the 14th of this month, could be very significant.

Honestey:
Who will now save Israel?

5 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Slytiger: 9:51pm On Apr 13
olisaEze:
The global economy has still not recovered from the invasion of Ukraine by Russia. Another direct conflict in the Middle East, which incidentally is a major energy supplier to the world might just herald another global recession if more countries follow. How this affects our economy should be the first priority, not religion. undecided
The recession is good for a reset. Central Banks all over the world have been working hard to bring inflation down. This may just be hammer they need to force a recession.
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by id4sho(m): 9:51pm On Apr 13
Honestey:
Who will now save Israel?
You should be more concerned about IRAN

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by huptin(m): 9:52pm On Apr 13
MeaslesMumpsRub:
Tehran has nuclear weapons and Israel has nuclear weapons too...

Tehran has no nuclear weapons they are just close to enriching their uranium to radio active levels...even if they achieve this in a matter of weeks they will still need to develop carriers which will take a minimum of two years.

Israel has over 200 nuclear war heads...with the capacity to enrich their uranium levels to make at least a thousand within months.

And it has well tested carriers....confirm your news before broadcasting falsehood.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Krismas(m): 9:52pm On Apr 13
FreeStuffsNG:

https://m.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-796838
grin REAKING: Yemen is also now attacking Israel with dozens of missiles.

A large number of missiles launched from Yemen have been observed flying across the coastline.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Procashtips(m): 9:52pm On Apr 13
Objectivist04:
Swift retaliation will follow if true

This is the retaliation or don't you know the meaning again?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by MT: 9:52pm On Apr 13
Iran has fallen into the US trap like Putin's Russia.

Israel has the excuse to cut off the head of the snake which she has been targeting for years.

Iran will cry painfully when the offensive starts from Israel.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by id4sho(m): 9:53pm On Apr 13
TruthsFM:
it’s the citizens that will taste the level of poverty when Isreal forces start to retaliate. Besides Isreal and USA forces are heavily prepared for the Iranian war. Hezbollah and its leaders will be captured. It’s just matter of days and weeks.

Trust isreal to kill Dem mercilessly

2 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by TruthsFM: 9:53pm On Apr 13
Gandrova:
Poor kid go and check history of the intifada IDF aims and objectives can never be met.where are the hostage's they wanted to rescue?
Just bombing of innocent women and children.

Poor lad. You read more terrorists been taken down and hezbollah leaders been captured too.

We have been fighting against terrorism for half a year.

This is the 6 month operational breakdown of the war:

Isreal defence force on Gaza attack retaliation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by TruthsFM: 9:53pm On Apr 13
id4sho:

Trust isreal to kill Dem mercilessly
yes
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Procashtips(m): 9:54pm On Apr 13
Ttipsy:
Drones if not all will be intercepted by Israel

Jordan just close it’s Airspece

Iron Dome has been "hacked" so as not to be able to intercept some of the missiles on their way to Israel.

Heard their power has also been hacked

2 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by edogu(m): 9:54pm On Apr 13
If world War 3 breaks and there are two sides:

1. Russia, China, Iran, Yemen, North Korea

2. NATO, United States, Israel, and UK

Which side will you stand?

2 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Krismas(m): 9:54pm On Apr 13
grin grin grin grin BREAKING: Iran has launched cruise missiles from Hamadan province right now grin
association of israel lickspittles saying it cant happen, wot u gonna do now?
Raf4
Obaranje
Mrtaye
obedience4
hammer567
Objectivist04
billyG
ChristCee
Raf4
SpatialKing
SpatialKing
Onyedikachi231
Onyedikachi231
proxillin
YorubaNOlevel
wealthpreach
MUNCHING2024
wealthpreach
Willed042
DIVINEEVIDENCE
Obaranje
IyfeNamikaze
Tranquillity360
sweetkev
Obaranje
sparko1
onatisi
Ewedegubbler
franchasofficia
your israel in the mud. do ur worst cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by nnamdiosu(m): 9:54pm On Apr 13
CyberWolf:
You think China will involve herself in war against US and her allies? Russia, maybe but China will never try it. They have more important things to do to continue building their country.

True,I partially agree with you. You see, China is buying time to build here armed forces and get other nations in hr debt. That's why she's still forming neutral. But when the die is cast, she will be forced to choose a side.

It's no secret she hates USA.

6 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Ykc2(m): 9:54pm On Apr 13
drlateef:

Peter Obi’s loss at the polls despite many of your prayers and vigils have not taught you a lesson. Wait and see what will happen.
even indigenous hausa people are slaves to fulani people didn't northerners kpai abiola wetin happen

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Procashtips(m): 9:55pm On Apr 13
SeriouslySense:
Watch.

God is not asleep. Even if America turn their back on Israel just like they did for Afghanistan, God is still behind everything.

See God can use this to glorify himself, that the world may know he alone is God.
'I believe God gave me the number 14 in a dream, i am not sure, i did not understand it, but i also included the 14th of this month, could be very significant.

Which of the Gods?

The Jewish God, that of Christians or Allah?

Remember all 3 religions are from one source.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by nitt: 9:55pm On Apr 13
Israel committed an act of war by attacking the Iranian embassy.

Iran has to retaliate and it is doing so now.

Israel is a terrorist state that has to be brought to justice. American devilish support also considered.

America will not get involved because their bases in the middle East will pay seriously for it.

Israel is biting more than it can chew... aggression against Palestine, Hezbollah and foolishly against Iran which is the Middle east's regional military might is plain dumb.

Russia will back Iran. China will also back Iran with intelligence, finance and weapons.

Trade will be hit. Oil, economy and global prices will be hit especially for the USA especially looking as it's election year for Biden which will only mean more trouble for his re-election chances.

Interesting days and weeks ahead!.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by allthingsgood: 9:55pm On Apr 13
FreeStuffsNG:
Drone to take hours before reaching target locations inside Israel and places it called "occupied territories ". Oil market to go into turmoil.

Iran calls it a response to Isreal's assassination of her top Generals lodged inside Iranian embassy in Damascus, Syria when Israel bombed the embassy few days ago. The US has denied involvement in the attack on Iran's embassy in Syria. No wonder KLM quickly suspended all its flight over Iran, Lebanon and Israel.

God please heal the world, too much hurt and hurting, where there's hatred, let your love increase Lord. Let peace and justice reign. God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

Better wake up. Nothing concern God. This is the work of man

2 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Slytiger: 9:56pm On Apr 13
MT:
Iran has fallen into the US trap like the Putin.

Israel has the excuse to cut off the head of the snake which she has been targeting for years.

Iran will cry painfully when the offensive starts from Israel.
US is approaching election. I wonder if they will stay out or offer some support.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by iSense247: 9:56pm On Apr 13
blacknp:
NATO & The Almighty Satan United States dey fight Russia 3 years now, Russia still never collapse.

Black man and slave mentality.
Terrorist, do you know war between and Iran will be fought on Iran's airspace? Because Israel has the most sophisticated air defense system in the world. You will soon start shouting genocide.

6 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Mccullum: 9:57pm On Apr 13
It's all about Nathanyahu strategies to hold on to power.

He knows that fighting Iran will bring pressures against him down, both within Israel and out side of it.

Because, the war between Iran and Israel will reduce focus on humanitarian crisis in Palestine down.

It'll give him power to stop protest against his regime within Israel.

This will enable him to get more weapons from US and enhance more time in power.

1 Like

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by obedience4(m): 9:57pm On Apr 13
Procashtips:

Iron Dome has been hacked. Not active right now

Lol, HACKED,
You are high on drugs

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by franchasofficia: 9:58pm On Apr 13
I am canceling all travel by air till further notice in solidarity of Israel and to avoid had I know because Iranians are known for mediocre, very soon they will start misfiring at civilian aeroplanes thinking they are bombing Tel Aviv.

If you love your life, avoid every travel by air around the entire Middleeast.

#IstandwithIsrael

9 Likes

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Elsueno: 9:58pm On Apr 13
TruthsFM:
Isreal defence force are much prepared even before the war started. The bring war to the doorstep of their enemies. Iran will be worst than Gaza in matter of days and weeks. I pity the innocent iranians that will suffer the consequences

Shut up U freaking Israeli Goyim, I understand why some Americans worship these genocidal maniacs in occupied Palestine.. what I still can't figure out is why niggers like U worship thier dirty a##. Cause to them U are even lower than a monkey. They would actually choose to shoot ur black ass if U stand close to Hamas or Iran even as U claim Ur status as a bonified slave of Israel.

FYI, Israel attacked Iranian embassy first, Iran is just retaliating. let's hope they get satisfied after blowing up Israel a bit. Cause once real war start & they close that strait of hormoz. s whole world go feel am, especially our black ass in Africa which has alot of incompetent leaders

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by SeriouslySense(m): 9:58pm On Apr 13
There is no time to argue, there was so much time before. Lets see what unfolds smiley

smiley smiley But i want Jesus to come in the clouds and shout come up my children, so i can see God and heaven. This is time to believe in Jesus.

Procashtips:

Which of the Gods?

The Jewish God, that of Christians or Allah?

Remember all 3 religions are from one source.
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by cyberstarr(m): 9:58pm On Apr 13
Rogue states like Iran should thread carefully.
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by Konquest: 9:58pm On Apr 13
FreeStuffsNG:

The drones are expected to take several hours to reach Israel.

Iran launched dozens of drones directly from its territory against Israel on Saturday night, in a radical change from its usual use of proxies, the IDF has confirmed.

The military said that it is ready to shoot them down, though air defense is not hermetic.

The IDF's shoot-down capabilities include aircraft, Iron Dome, David's Sling, and the Arrow missile system.

In addition, the military can use GPS scrambling to disable certain kinds of attacking drones.

The drone attacks could take hours or more to arrive in Israel while traveling across such potential countries as Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, and other areas.

There are concerns that Tehran or its proxies may also fire long-range ballistic missiles and other rockets at Israel in some kind of overlapping wave with the drone attacks.

The Islamic Republic's attack comes after it accused Israel of killing top Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps commander Muhammad Reza Zehidi on April 1, who had directed its proxy attacks on Israel in Lebanon and Syria, including being a top coordinator with Hezbollah.

The IDF declined to publicly commit to a preemptive strike on Iran now that the drones have been launched.

The Israel Airports Authority announced that Israeli airspace would close starting at 12:30 a.m. local time.

Shortly after the Iranian strike began, Iraqi officials announced that Iraqi airspace was being closed.

https://m.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-796838
"Dyne-O-Myte"... JJ of the '70s and '80s sitcom "Good Times"

Iran wants to finally go for broke... Fatalism and religious fundamentalism in full effects.

Brace up folks... The oil markets will swing into a frenzy if things escalate further.

Where is @Sukkot?
Re: Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel by blacknp(m): 9:59pm On Apr 13
iSense247:
Terrorist, do you know war between and Iran will be fought on Iran's airspace? Because Israel has the most sophisticated air defense system in the world. You will soon start shouting genocide.
Please gerrout of here with this your Oyibo Master slave mentality, fought in Iran’s airspace indeed.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Ethiopia Admits Shooting Down Kenyan Aircraft Taking Medical Supplies To Somalia / Taliban Soldiers Dancing To Drake's Song After Taking Over A Local Club (Video) / Man Demands ₦173,000 From Government After Deadly Potholes Damaged His Car In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.