Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Celebrating Eid In A Foreign Land: Nairalander Experience In North Cyprus - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Celebrating Eid In A Foreign Land: Nairalander Experience In North Cyprus (19226 Views)

A Nairalander's Experience At Arochukwu Waterfall, Indeed Amazing(photos, Video) / My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing / North Cyprus: Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrating Eid In A Foreign Land: Nairalander Experience In North Cyprus by airsaylongcome: 4:41pm On Apr 14
HugoBoss10:
Is that not power bank in his hand
Are they having similar experience over there

Disabuse your mind that powerbanks are used in poor countries experiencing black outs. Some of the best, fanciest, expensive powerbanks are available in America only

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating Eid In A Foreign Land: Nairalander Experience In North Cyprus by DyingFetus: 4:42pm On Apr 14
What a shit hole full of shit skins including the nigger op himself
Re: Celebrating Eid In A Foreign Land: Nairalander Experience In North Cyprus by vicfajeze: 4:49pm On Apr 14
Samsung s10plus used screen needed
Re: Celebrating Eid In A Foreign Land: Nairalander Experience In North Cyprus by Abeycityng(m): 4:51pm On Apr 14
How did you get me to find this funny
faithfull18:
Crossed over to the other side ke, abeg oh grin
Re: Celebrating Eid In A Foreign Land: Nairalander Experience In North Cyprus by Villa12(m): 4:52pm On Apr 14
chiboyo:
Despite the negative perception that north cyprus has, people still dey Japa go dia!!!

People can really do anything and go anywhere to escape Nigeria...

May God help us in this country!
you need to see how Nigerians are even rushing to get to Libya. And this was during Buhari time o. Imagine what would happen in this emilokan government. This country eh
Re: Celebrating Eid In A Foreign Land: Nairalander Experience In North Cyprus by 2Radii: 5:26pm On Apr 14
chiboyo:
Despite the negative perception that north cyprus has, people still dey Japa go dia!!!

since they want to escape the country at all cost, fine for them..
Re: Celebrating Eid In A Foreign Land: Nairalander Experience In North Cyprus by maxiuc(m): 5:49pm On Apr 14
McLizbae:
North Cyprus na semi shithole...
but the have 24hrs light isn't I have been there before and I can tell you very well infact if I have enough investment in Nigeria giving much money I go just buy house relocate go their with my family and becoming back to Nigeria to check on my business, Cyprus was a cool place until all this yahoo boys turned it into something else.

If you live a decent Life you won't have problems with anyone,but have it in mind that there's no Job for you

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Eid In A Foreign Land: Nairalander Experience In North Cyprus by Danjikanbauchi: 5:58pm On Apr 14
chiboyo:

i deh tell you, their hate against blacks are unbelievable
Re: Celebrating Eid In A Foreign Land: Nairalander Experience In North Cyprus by mu2sa2: 6:49pm On Apr 14
flokii:
The guy man wan tear race cheesy
The place looks cool sha.. I wonder where the muslims up Nortb are getting their own inspiration from.
So you dont know of the mental collabo with killer ipob members long before Nnamdi Kanu was captured by Buhari's boys in Kenya using prostitutes (hiv infected?) as naits
Re: Celebrating Eid In A Foreign Land: Nairalander Experience In North Cyprus by McLizbae: 7:18pm On Apr 14
Thank you for substantiating that my statement.
maxiuc:
but the have 24hrs light isn't I have been there before and I can tell you very well infact if I have enough investment in Nigeria giving much money I go just buy house relocate go their with my family and becoming back to Nigeria to check on my business, Cyprus was a cool place until all this yahoo boys turned it into something else.

If you live a decent Life you won't have problems with anyone,but have it in mind that there's no Job for you

Re: Celebrating Eid In A Foreign Land: Nairalander Experience In North Cyprus by Ykc2(m): 7:32pm On Apr 14
Your school in Turkish Cyprus is wasted money
Re: Celebrating Eid In A Foreign Land: Nairalander Experience In North Cyprus by Menclothing1: 8:46pm On Apr 14
Nigerians can migrate anywhere lolz
Even poorer countries don’t just migrate anywhere
Re: Celebrating Eid In A Foreign Land: Nairalander Experience In North Cyprus by KCVillas(f): 5:02am On Apr 20
I was an amazing celebration, all of our brothers and sisters. Much love from https://kcvillas.co.uk.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Canadian Visa Denied, Sa Visa Next / Fish And Fufu: An American Lady's Experience Of Lagos City / Container Truck Tumbles In Maza-maza,lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.