Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

The Hidden Sounds Of The Past (pictures Included) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Hidden Sounds Of The Past (pictures Included) (4199 Views)

Exploring The Hidden Past(pictures Included) / Yvonne Nelson Has A Very Bad Past (pictures) / She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hidden Sounds Of The Past (pictures Included) by SKhanmi: 12:49pm On Apr 16
Deepsight , You and that guy are derailing the thread. Try and go through someone's posts before you get into a discussion. For that one, it's not worth it.
Re: The Hidden Sounds Of The Past (pictures Included) by Beautifulday: 1:44pm On Apr 16
Ourtruth247:
The Baroque period.

The Baroque period is a perfect example of fabricated history.

According to mainstream history, this was an Era in the arts that originated in Italy in the 1600s and flourished elsewhere well into the 1700s.

This was the period that marked the creation of some of the magnificent artworks that I'll soon share.

What's important to note is how the dates were carefully constructed to ensure all of this happened before the invention of the camera, else the lies would be easily debunked cos there will be no photographic proof for any of the events that were claimed to have happened.

The photos below will give you a better understanding.

Are you saying painters and artist couldn't capture things in those era like camera?
Re: The Hidden Sounds Of The Past (pictures Included) by EMILO2STAY(m): 2:10pm On Apr 16
SKhanmi:
Deepsight , You and that guy are derailing the thread. Try and go through someone's posts before you get into a discussion. For that one, it's not worth it.
deluded people dont like truth. what is wrong with my posts??
Re: The Hidden Sounds Of The Past (pictures Included) by Zaksart: 12:20am On Apr 18
EMILO2STAY:

You are the brain washed one here... What makes your bible different from other millions of religious book out there... deities called el shadei and yaweh are what you worshipped.

Horus is an Egyptian god... Attached is a picture below of what he has done too... What similarities are you seeing?.

You sound like those uncle speaking jargons and called it speaking in tongues or PhD holders kneeling before a statue and calling it mother of God 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Before you quote words you don't know where it copied from and pasted into your Bible... I'll first ask you to go and read the formation of Christianity first. A shocker for you.. Yeshua was never killed as your bible claimed.

This is the last response fool like you will get from me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hidden Sounds Of The Past (pictures Included) by Zaksart: 12:20am On Apr 18
EMILO2STAY:

You are the brain washed one here... What makes your bible different from other millions of religious book out there... deities called el shadei and yaweh are what you worshipped.

Horus is an Egyptian god... Attached is a picture below of what he has done too... What similarities are you seeing?.

You sound like those uncle speaking jargons and called it speaking in tongues or PhD holders kneeling before a statue and calling it mother of God 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Before you quote words you don't know where it copied from and pasted into your Bible... I'll first ask you to go and read the formation of Christianity first. A shocker for you.. Yeshua was never killed as your bible claimed.

This is the last response fool like you will get from me. Do your research boy.

Re: The Hidden Sounds Of The Past (pictures Included) by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:34pm On Apr 18
Zaksart:

You sound like those uncle speaking jargons and called it speaking in tongues or PhD holders kneeling before a statue and calling it mother of God.

This is the last response fool like you will get from me. Do your research boy.
leave this horus jargons. the bible is a book that prooves itself through prophecies that has happend still happening and will still happen. the egyptian book of the dead did bot do that. you cant dispute that fact. the bible wasnt copied from any book what so ever the characters mentioned in the bible where once disputed to have never existed yet archeology keeps proving the bible right.

evidence for the crossing of the red sea is proven, evidence for many israelite kings has been proven, evidence for jesus proven, evidence of Pontius pilate existence proven and so on. so go and sit down deluded fellow typing out of frustration.

pls dont even go there you are indeed very deluded.
Re: The Hidden Sounds Of The Past (pictures Included) by correctguy101(m): 3:47pm On Apr 18
EMILO2STAY:
leave this horus jargons. the bible is a book that prooves itself through prophecies that has happend still happening and will still happen. the egyptian book of the dead did bot do that. you cant dispute that fact. the bible wasnt copied from any book what so ever the characters mentioned in the bible where once disputed to have never existed yet archeology keeps proving the bible right.

evidence for the crossing of the red sea is proven, evidence for many israelite kings has been proven, evidence for jesus proven, evidence of Pontius pilate existence proven and so on. so go and sit down deluded fellow typing out of frustration.

You respect on those that support your beliefs..

If you were shown others that disprove it, you'd cry foul...

Whoever takes things like this serious?

Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hidden Sounds Of The Past (pictures Included) by DeepSight(m): 3:51pm On Apr 18
EMILO2STAY:

Pls kindly assist with a link for the archaeological evidence of Jesus and the crossing of the red sea, thanks ahead.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hidden Sounds Of The Past (pictures Included) by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:02pm On Apr 18
DeepSight:

Pls kindly assist with a link for the archaeological evidence of Jesus and the crossing of the red sea, thanks ahead.
https://wyattmuseum.com/chariot-wheels-in-the-red-sea/2011-669

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tacitus_on_Jesus

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Sounds Of The Past (pictures Included) by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:23pm On Apr 18
correctguy101:

You respect on those that support your beliefs..

If you were shown others that disprove it, you'd cry foul...

Whoever takes things like this serious?

Smh

mr man what are you trying to say? show me what disproves my own beliefs pls
Re: The Hidden Sounds Of The Past (pictures Included) by superCleanworks(m): 5:13am On Apr 19
Teophilus96:
1. Can you provide evidence of Reincarnation, especially from the bible?

so if it is not from the bible then it doesn't work for you.... you are not ready

by the way, which of the bibles are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Sounds Of The Past (pictures Included) by superCleanworks(m): 5:19am On Apr 19
DeepSight:

You are onto something when you say there is a gap in history and that there were civilizations before this one of ours. I think there were many in fact.

But you are simply nuts and smoking cheap ganja when you keep saying all that was 300 years ago.

this was my first disagreement. 300 years ago is just too recent
Re: The Hidden Sounds Of The Past (pictures Included) by DeepSight(m): 5:23am On Apr 19
superCleanworks:

this was my first disagreement. 300 years ago is just too recent

Honestly. It's bonkers.
Re: The Hidden Sounds Of The Past (pictures Included) by Omoawoke: 3:59pm On Apr 19
Ourtruth247:
Attributing impossible structures and art to fake names and fake eras

When you fix the date for the invention of the camera so recent, any historical inconsistency can be explained by fabricating names, events and eras and making sure they predate the invention of the camera.

The picture below is another example. It's called the Epic Colossus. It is claimed to have been erected in the late 1500s by renowned Italian sculptor Giambologna.

This sculpture is said to have been carved out of one huge piece of pure limestone with just chisel and hammer

Now here is the problem. Did Giambologna ever exist? We can't prove nor disprove this because there aren't any photographs or videos of him, just paintings that could be drawn by anyone.

Did Giambologna actually carve this in the 1500s? We also can't prove nor disprove this because apparently cameras weren't invented at the time.

You can clearly see how by fixing the invention of the camera at a recent date, the rewriters of history always get away with anything. They can fabricate a century of lies and you won't be able to prove nor disprove it; and invariably you'll have no option but just to accept it as fact.

There’s no way in the world this was done with Chisel.

There’s a lost technology.
Among is levitation. Levitation was a very common thing until we lost that technology

2 Likes

Re: The Hidden Sounds Of The Past (pictures Included) by correctguy101(m): 4:18pm On Apr 19
[quote author=DeepSight post=129507565]

Pls kindly assist with a link for the archaeological evidence of Jesus and the crossing of the red sea, thanks ahead. [/quotel]

Could've asked him this and provided evidence like steels that proved Yahweh is just one among the many gods worshipped in ancient times but I'm too lazy to bother as like many unbelievable believers, he'll surely find something to say.

Smh
Re: The Hidden Sounds Of The Past (pictures Included) by Omoawoke: 5:41pm On Apr 19
EMILO2STAY:

I think you are extremely dumb. Someone posted with evidence where Christianity borrowed some of its stories from, but you can’t still think
Re: The Hidden Sounds Of The Past (pictures Included) by okoroemeka(m): 6:11pm On Apr 19
EMILO2STAY:
this is a fools statement. the world is coming to an end right in front of your eyes. we are not gods... a higher being created the human race, and thats why man has been loking for that God through several religions of which christianity is the only logical religion.
if you say the world is coming to an end it is vague,is it our planet earth?,the universe?,or the multiverse?if you die your world has ended on earth and if you want to know how death will be try and remember what happened when you are in your mother's womb
Re: The Hidden Sounds Of The Past (pictures Included) by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:16pm On Apr 19
Omoawoke:

I think you are extremely dumb. Someone posted with evidence where Christianity borrowed some of its stories from, but you can’t still think
you are the nut case here. people borrow cultures and languages from others over time. the hebrews where slaves in Egypt and Babylon , they borrowed a lot of culture and languages into their own hebrew language and life style.
it is not a suprise that the hebrews called their God el or yahweh which are the title of the pagan gods. these names where borrowed from the land nostly which they where formally enslaved. el and yahweh are not names per say but titles. even the word al or allah are related to the word el or elyon or elohim. there

even the word "amen" christians use today in prayers is originated from egypt
The hebrew God never said his name is yahweh. moses rendered the name in four letters and no man knows the vowel sound of the name and the hebrews never bothered to give a vowel sound to it because tradition demands the hold sacred the name of God.
it was modern traslators who added the vowel sound and came up with yahweh.

now the fact of the matter is that the hebrews even though might have borrowed these names or titles from the pagans, they did not refer to the same pagan Gods. because they practiced a different set of laws and religious traditions which the pagans never practiced and considered they pagans as infidels and dirty whom they have nothing in common with.

so mr man go and do your research before you come here to quote me.
Re: The Hidden Sounds Of The Past (pictures Included) by Omoawoke: 6:26pm On Apr 19
EMILO2STAY:
you are the nut case here. people borrow cultures and languages from others over time. the hebrews where slaves in Egypt and Babylon , they borrowed a lot of culture and languages into their own hebrew language and life style.
it is not a suprise that the hebrews called their God el or yahweh which are the title of the pagan gods. these names where borrowed from the land nostly which they where formally enslaved. el and yahweh are not names per say but titles. even the word al or allah are related to the word el or elyon or elohim. there

even the word "amen" christians use today in prayers is originated from egypt
The hebrew God never said his name is yahweh. moses rendered the name in four letters and no man knows the vowel sound of the name and the hebrews never bothered to give a vowel sound to it because tradition demands the hold sacred the name of God.
it was modern traslators who added the vowel sound and came up with yahweh.

now the fact of the matter is that the hebrews even though might have borrowed these names or titles from the pagans, they did not refer to the same pagan Gods. because they practiced a different set of laws and religious traditions which the pagans never practiced and considered they pagans as infidels and dirty whom they have nothing in common with.

so mr man go and do your research before you come here to quote me.

If you can show me anywhere in the world that shows that hebrews were ever slaves in Egypt, I’d give you 500 dollars. Please no religious link…
Re: The Hidden Sounds Of The Past (pictures Included) by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:26pm On Apr 19
okoroemeka:
if you say the world is coming to an end it is vague,is it our planet earth?,the universe?,or the multiverse?if you die your world has ended on earth and if you want to know how death will be try and remember what happened when you are in your mother's womb
yes the world is coming to an end if you do not see this then you are blind. when I say the world I mean the earth, and the earth is not a planet. you dont have the evidence of anything called multiverse so leave that one. the death we die now is temporal because the great judge will ressurrect every man to give account of their actions on earth. the great judge gave us life and he is able to bring back man from the dead. if you doubt this then go give life to somthing and post the video.
Re: The Hidden Sounds Of The Past (pictures Included) by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:28pm On Apr 19
Omoawoke:

If you can show me anywhere in the world that shows that hebrews were ever slaves in Egypt, I’d give you 500 dollars
the bible says so. plus the fact they borrowed egyptian languages which is present today is evidence enough.
Re: The Hidden Sounds Of The Past (pictures Included) by Omoawoke: 6:32pm On Apr 19
EMILO2STAY:
the bible says so. plus the fact they borrowed egyptian languages which is present today is evidence enough.

Either you don’t want to disgrace me and win 500 dollars…. Or you have no point .

I told you to prove me wrong, you don’t have any evidence. The Bible is a lie, so why should I rely on it … don’t you have any other proof?
Re: The Hidden Sounds Of The Past (pictures Included) by fortunez1(m): 8:18pm On Apr 19
V
Re: The Hidden Sounds Of The Past (pictures Included) by fortunez1(m): 8:35pm On Apr 19
EMILO2STAY:
this is a fools statement. the world is coming to an end right in front of your eyes. we are not gods... a higher being created the human race, and thats why man has been loking for that God through several religions of which christianity is the only logical religion.
Psalm 82 vs 6
We are gods and children of the most high God
Re: The Hidden Sounds Of The Past (pictures Included) by fortunez1(m): 8:48pm On Apr 19
My right hand scratches me often , especially in the evening like now.
Re: The Hidden Sounds Of The Past (pictures Included) by okoroemeka(m): 9:20pm On Apr 19
DeepSight:

I don't know about evidence of the red sea crossing but Jesus Christ existed and was crucified by the Roman overseer of Judea pontius Pilate during the reign of emperor Tiberius,this history was recorded by a non christian Josephus and tacticus,it was further recorded by a letter from Pliny the younger in a letter to the emperor
Re: The Hidden Sounds Of The Past (pictures Included) by Uchesis: 9:23pm On Apr 19
EMILO2STAY:
yes the world is coming to an end if you do not see this then you are blind. when I say the world I mean the earth, and the earth is not a planet. you dont have the evidence of anything called multiverse so leave that one. the death we die now is temporal because the great judge will ressurrect every man to give account of their actions on earth. the great judge gave us life and he is able to bring back man from the dead. if you doubt this then go give life to somthing and post the video.
When i was in sec school we were told that they are only nine planets.

Now we know that there are millions of planets and there is also a multiverse which is made up of different universes.

So many truths have been hidden from us from time immemorial.

I believe UFOs exists, and we are not alone.
Re: The Hidden Sounds Of The Past (pictures Included) by okoroemeka(m): 9:29pm On Apr 19
EMILO2STAY:
the world is actually getting more healthy and safer for mankind,during the middle ages the known world was hit by a plague called the black death,it took away 50-60% of the population of the entire known world,that was when mankind believed the world has came to an end but it didnt,there was a time a simple infection like small pox will kill millions but not now,the world is much more safer and healthy
Re: The Hidden Sounds Of The Past (pictures Included) by okoroemeka(m): 9:42pm On Apr 19
EMILO2STAY:
don't believe everything the bible says this text has been in the custody of the Vatican for hundreds of years before they reluctantly allowed it to be seen by non priests,it is a heavily edited document and many contradictory texts removed,the Vatican and their inquisition set science back by 100 years or more, suppressing all advancement and discovery that are contradictory.
Re: The Hidden Sounds Of The Past (pictures Included) by DeepSight(m): 9:46pm On Apr 19
okoroemeka:
I don't know about evidence of the red sea crossing but Jesus Christ existed and was crucified by the Roman overseer of Judea pontius Pilate during the reign of emperor Tiberius,this history was recorded by a non christian Josephus and tacticus,it was further recorded by a letter from Pliny the younger in a letter to the emperor

I know this. I was addressing myself to a poster who claimed archaeological evidence.
Re: The Hidden Sounds Of The Past (pictures Included) by DeepSight(m): 9:48pm On Apr 19
okoroemeka:
don't believe everything the bible says this text has been in the custody of the Vatican for hundreds of years before they reluctantly allowed it to be seen by non priests,it is a heavily edited document and many contradictory texts removed,the Vatican and their inquisition set science back by 100 years or more, suppressing all advancement and discovery that are contradictory.

Well said. But they didn't even reluctantly allow anything. One should thank the Protestant Reformation for that.
Re: The Hidden Sounds Of The Past (pictures Included) by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:11am On Apr 20
okoroemeka:
on the contrary I actually believe everything that book says and even some of the non canonical versions. the bible is a true book of human and world history and it has proved itself true by its prophecies. the ethiopians has had it for years while the vatican hid the bible from the public because it destroys their lies which they used for profit on the ignorant populace until martin luthers reformation, so it is not true that the vatican alone had the custody of the bible.

the recently discovered scrolls at the qumran caves proves the bible texts to be more intact than edited as people claim.

the vatican is the very LovePeddler of babylon/city on seven hills the book of revelations in the bible spoke of. if you doubt me or the bible search it now and see that the vatican city sits on seven hills.

the vatican is the same little horn of daniel 7, the very anichrist that runs the world and persecuted the saints changing times and laws and controls all the countries of this world portrayed in the bible as a woman riding a beast, and also will bring about the end of the world. all these where prophesied in the bible which is why i beilive that book and sorry for those who do not.

thank God you know about the vatican and I can prove to you using the bible that the vatican is the very prophesied entity that controls the world, the bible said it centuries ago.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

~ 8 Signs She Is Desperate ~ / Pls Help I Cant Control My Sexual Urges / I Was Being Over Nice, Now I Regret It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.