Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

See, Atheists Know Spirit Is Real, They.are Just Being Evil Liars! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See, Atheists Know Spirit Is Real, They.are Just Being Evil Liars! (143 Views)

Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. / Why Do Atheists Know The Bible Even Better Than Christians? / When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See, Atheists Know Spirit Is Real, They.are Just Being Evil Liars! by Veecruz: 3:43am On Apr 14
By these threads, see how.they are dodging amd dodginh and refusing to commit and openly stand and confess.that "that men, do not know that they have a none physical and invisible side of him. grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/8059810/what-spirit/1#129417529

https://www.nairaland.com/8060548/see-how-atheist-dodged-denying#129417956

See, they are just lying evil demons out to draw people to burn with them.
Re: See, Atheists Know Spirit Is Real, They.are Just Being Evil Liars! by Veecruz: 9:23am On Apr 14
Now we have it on record that atheists know that they are lying when they say they do not believe in spirit. As proven in the thread "What Is Spirit? by Veecruz: 6:37pm On Apr 12
grin grin grin

LordReed:

You see this is the issue. You realise I cannot speak for all men yet you are asking me to deny what men know or don't know, all as a way to deflect from the questions. I have already explicitly denied your definition but you want it in your specific way, probably as a gotcha or something.

But again lemme humor you. I deny that men, do not know that they have a none physical and invisible side of him. Now answer the questions.

Good!
Now you prove that you atheists are liars for both you and knowunknown already proved it by your dodgings and dodgings and refusal to to stand on your belief.

And you again prove you atheists are liars in denying that which you know is True, as proving by your dodging and dodging and your refusal to immediately stand and openly declare that you deny the alleged fact!.

It is known that when people do not want to confess the Truth, it is then that they start dodging and dodging and dodging, forgetting that their dodging and dodging proves that the fact allegged, which is, "Spirit is the none physical and invisible part of a man and men are aware of it", IS TRUE! (which is why the police detains and charges you to court, where you shall be found guilty even if you confess, for now you have become guilty until proven innocent).

So, your present denial coming at this time, is of no use and is vain for you have already impliedly confessed to the Truth of the fact alleged that "Spirit is the none physical and invisible part of a man and men are aware of it".

Thanks for the confession!
grin grin grin
Re: See, Atheists Know Spirit Is Real, They.are Just Being Evil Liars! by Veecruz: 9:25am On Apr 14
LordReed:

LoLz! All just to dodge the questions. Already said this is what you want to do so no surprise. You are just worthless. Bwahahahahaha!

You already know you are lying for you very well knew i was ready to address any valid thing you guys may bring but rather than stand on your opposition and openly and publicly declare your position and commit to it, IF YOU TRULY BELIEVED THAT YOUR STAND WAS TRUE, but you guys rather chose to start dodging and dodging and dodging forgetting that your refusal to stand for/on something and dodging it MEANS AND PROVES THAT YOU.YOURSELVES DO NOT BELIEVE IN IT. grin grin grin

WHICH FURTHER MEANS THAT YOU YOURSELVES KNOW THAT YOUR OPPOSITION IS NOT TRUE
grin grin grin grin

THEREFORE, YOU REFUSE TO STAND BY YOUR OPPOSITION SINCE YOU ALREADY.KNOW THAT YOU. ARE. LYING, SINCE YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT IT IS NOT TRUE grin grin grin.

WHICH CLEARLY MEANS THAT YOU DO NOT STAND BY YOUR OPPOSTION BUT HAVE ABANDONED IT BECAUSE YOU ALREADY KNOW IT IS A LIE AND IT FALLS! grin grin grin

AND SINCE YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT YOU WERE LYING AND RAISING A FALLS GROUND AND OPPOSITION[/color], THEREFORE, YOU HAVE IMPLIEDLY PROVED AND CONFESSED THAT YOU KNOW MY ASSERTION THAT ""Spirit is the none physical and invisible part of a man and men are aware of it" IS VERY TRUE, grin grin grin

SO I AM THEREFORE DISCHARGED AND QUITED FROM THIS CASE!
grin grin grin

WHILE YOU ATHEISTS ARE LEFT EMBERRASSINGLY HOLDING THE LIES YOU CREATED BEING CAUGHT REDHANDED IN IT grin grin grin grin Hehehehehehehehe
Re: See, Atheists Know Spirit Is Real, They.are Just Being Evil Liars! by LordReed(m): 9:27am On Apr 14
Veecruz:
Now we have it on record that atheists know that they are lying when they say they do not believe in spirit. grin grin grin

You already know you are lying for you very well knew i was ready to address any valid thing you guys may bring but rather than stand on your opposition and openly and publicly declare your position and commit to it, IF YOU TRULY BELIEVED THAT YOUR STAND WAS TRUE, but you guys rather chose to start dodging and dodging and dodging forgetting that your refusal to stand for/on something and dodging it MEANS AND PROVES THAT YOU.YOURSELVES DO NOT BELIEVE IN IT. grin grin grin

WHICH FURTHER MEANS THAT YOU YOURSELVES KNOW THAT YOUR OPPOSITION IS NOT TRUE
grin grin grin grin

THEREFORE, YOU REFUSE TO STAND BY YOUR OPPOSITION SINCE YOU ALREADY.KNOW THAT YOU. ARE. LYING, SINCE YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT IT IS NOT TRUE grin grin grin.

WHICH CLEARLY MEANS THAT YOU DO NOT STAND BY YOUR OPPOSTION BUT HAVE ABANDONED IT BECAUSE YOU ALREADY KNOW IT IS A LIE AND IT FALLS! grin grin grin

AND SINCE YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT YOU WERE LYING AND RAISING A FALLS GROUND AND OPPOSITION[/color], THEREFORE, YOU HAVE IMPLIEDLY PROVED AND CONFESSED THAT YOU KNOW MY ASSERTION THAT ""Spirit is the none physical and invisible part of a man and men are aware of it" IS VERY TRUE, grin grin grin

SO I AM THEREFORE DISCHARGED AND QUITED FROM THIS CASE!
grin grin grin

WHILE YOU ATHEISTS ARE LEFT EMBERRASSINGLY HOLDING THE LIES YOU CREATED BEING CAUGHT REDHANDED IN IT grin grin grin grin Hehehehehehehehe

LMAO! You are clearly the deceiver because you claimed you were not deflecting and that you would answer the questions. I pointed it out clearly that you were up to no good but I was going to humor you just to see what you would do and you proved to be nothing but a worthless liar. Clap for yourself. Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: See, Atheists Know Spirit Is Real, They.are Just Being Evil Liars! by Veecruz: 9:35am On Apr 14
LordReed:

LMAO! You are clearly the deceiver because you claimed you were not deflecting and that you would answer the questions. I pointed it out clearly that you were up to no good but I was going to humor you just to see what you would do and you proved to be nothing but a worthless liar. Clap for yourself. Bwahahahahaha!

And i was not deflecting rather the thread shows that it was you and Knownunknown who kept deflecting.and dodging and dodging as you refused to commit and stand by your opposition if you truly thought it was True, forgetting that your refusal to stand for/on something and dodging it MEANS AND PROVES THAT YOU.YOURSELVES DO NOT BELIEVE IN IT. grin grin grin

WHICH FURTHER MEANS THAT YOU YOURSELVES KNOW THAT YOUR OPPOSITION IS NOT TRUE grin grin grin

THEREFORE, YOU REFUSE TO STAND BY YOUR OPPOSITION SINCE YOU ALREADY.KNOW THAT YOU. ARE. LYING, SINCE YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT IT IS NOT TRUE grin grin

SO I AM THEREFORE DISCHARGED AND QUITED FROM THIS CASE! grin grin grin

Re: See, Atheists Know Spirit Is Real, They.are Just Being Evil Liars! by LordReed(m): 10:03am On Apr 14
Veecruz:

And i was not deflecting rather the thread shows that it was you and Knownunknown who kept deflecting.and dodging and dodging as you refused to commit and stand by your opposition if you truly thought it was True, forgetting that your refusal to stand for/on something and dodging it MEANS AND PROVES THAT YOU.YOURSELVES DO NOT BELIEVE IN IT. grin grin grin

WHICH FURTHER MEANS THAT YOU YOURSELVES KNOW THAT YOUR OPPOSITION IS NOT TRUE grin grin grin

THEREFORE, YOU REFUSE TO STAND BY YOUR OPPOSITION SINCE YOU ALREADY.KNOW THAT YOU. ARE. LYING, SINCE YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT IT IS NOT TRUE grin grin

SO I AM THEREFORE DISCHARGED AND QUITED FROM THIS CASE! grin grin grin

LoLz. It's clear as day you are a liar so no matter the long talk it has been established as so. Bwahahahahaha.
Re: See, Atheists Know Spirit Is Real, They.are Just Being Evil Liars! by jaephoenix(m): 10:05am On Apr 14
Dliespeaker, have u skipped ur meds again?
Re: See, Atheists Know Spirit Is Real, They.are Just Being Evil Liars! by Veecruz: 10:20am On Apr 14
jaephoenix:
Dliespeaker, have u skipped ur meds again?

grin Hahahahahahaha See Pain! grin

So, the insalts and abuse commences ! grin grin grin
Re: See, Atheists Know Spirit Is Real, They.are Just Being Evil Liars! by Veecruz: 10:29am On Apr 14
LordReed:

LoLz. It's clear as day you are a liar so no matter the long talk it has been established as so. Bwahahahahaha.

More lies from the one who kept deflecting.and dodging and dodging as you refused to commit and stand by your opposition if you truly thought it was True, forgetting that your refusal to stand for/on opposition and dodging it MEANS AND PROVES THAT YOU YOURSELVES DO NOT BELIEVE IN IT. grin grin grin

WHICH MEANS THAT YOU PEOPLE ALREADY.KNEW YOU WERE LYING! grin grin grin

WHICH LEFT YOU ATHEISTS EMBERRASSINGLY HOLDING THE LIES YOU CREATED AND BEING CAUGHT REDHANDED IN IT. grin grin grin Hehehehehehehehe.

So, now, you have moved on to lying some more, in proof that atheists are always lying.
grin grin grin grin
Re: See, Atheists Know Spirit Is Real, They.are Just Being Evil Liars! by jaephoenix(m): 10:31am On Apr 14
Veecruz:

grin Hahahahahahaha See Pain! grin

So, the insalts and abuse commences ! grin grin grin
Its like your eyes are paining u. Check out the insults and abuses u started reeling off right from ur very first post

1 Like

Re: See, Atheists Know Spirit Is Real, They.are Just Being Evil Liars! by Veecruz: 10:39am On Apr 14
jaephoenix:

Its like your eyes are paining u. Check out the insults and abuses u started reeling off right from ur very first post

Its like your head is paining the very first post shows what caused me to say what i said. And since you did not deal with the cause, you have no right to insalt me, (unless of course you are a devil) for i did not insalt you.
Re: See, Atheists Know Spirit Is Real, They.are Just Being Evil Liars! by jaephoenix(m): 11:18am On Apr 14
Veecruz:

Its like your head is paining the very first post shows what caused me to say what i said. And since you did not deal with the cause, you have no right to insalt me, (unless of course you are a devil) for i did not insalt you.
And ur insult made me insult you too. By the way, it turns out u r lying as usual. Take ur meds
Re: See, Atheists Know Spirit Is Real, They.are Just Being Evil Liars! by Veecruz: 11:36am On Apr 14
jaephoenix:

And ur insult made me insult you too. By the way, it turns out u r lying as usual. Take ur meds

In proof that you insalt because you could not attend to the cause of the matter, so you are here to show that atheists are truly devils and Liars! Take your medicine.
Re: See, Atheists Know Spirit Is Real, They.are Just Being Evil Liars! by Veecruz: 9:09am On Apr 15
After seeing the collosal disgrace and embarrasment in the first case, atheist tried to fight from another angle. grin

KnownUnknown:

Lol, spirit is non physical and invisible aka nothing

grin Wireless and bluetooth and sound are none physical and invisible, so they are nothing, abi? grin grin grin
Re: See, Atheists Know Spirit Is Real, They.are Just Being Evil Liars! by Veecruz: 9:12am On Apr 15
Athiest then abused me! grin grin grin

Re: Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible by KnownUnknown: 10:55am On Apr 14
Veecruz:
grin Wireless and bluetooth and sound are none physical and invisible, so they are nothing, abi? grin grin grin

Lol, what an ignorant son of bitch!!
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Re: See, Atheists Know Spirit Is Real, They.are Just Being Evil Liars! by Veecruz: 9:20am On Apr 15
Then atheist seeing that this was a very very bad response that shows that he could not counter decided to calm down and put forward what he thought was a counter.

But unfortunately for him, his answer was to.a question not asked

KnownUnknown:

Let me try to alleviate the poverty of your mind, which I know is an impossible task. Lmao

http://ffden-2.phys.uaf.edu/webproj/212_spring_2019/Matt_Perry/mattPerry212/physics.html

https://www.britannica.com/science/sound-physics

If you were truly rich in your mind then you would have known that yo[b]ur response is OFF POIN!T grin grin grin
No one asked you how wireless and stuff workd

The topic you raised up is invisibility and none physicalness grin

And now, you impliedly confess that bluetooths et al are not nothing,[/b] So that is out of the way.

So, clear this standing question;
Do you confess that you see bluetooths and wirelesses and voices?
Re: See, Atheists Know Spirit Is Real, They.are Just Being Evil Liars! by Veecruz: 10:08am On Apr 15
After seeing this, atheist ran away abusing me because he already knows his belief that spirits do not exist IS A LIE! grin

And that is why you see no atheist even came to help him as they usually do. grin grin

So, you see it now that atheists are not Truth seekers but evil demons from Satan, chronic liars whose personal and collective mission is to insalt God and to evilly attack all His Workd and to cause other stupid people to join them in their evil mission!

And this clearly proves that the rapture is taking place!

(1) (Reply)

Prophethood in doubt: Irreconcilable Accounts Of Mohammed's Life / Death Is The Ulrimate For All Tm / Amazing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.