Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel (46055 Views)

Hamas Terrorist Filmed His Own Death During The Surprise Attack On Israel / "We Are At War:" Benjamin Netanyahu Reacts To Co-ordinated Attacks On Israel / The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by samonak(m): 1:50pm On Apr 14
Dennisochampa:

Terrorist don vex grin grin grin
Olila, Efulefu K'Oche. Ako jodadun!
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by professor100: 1:58pm On Apr 14
Israel can't defeat Iran without the support of UK or US. If not for their intervention, by now, they will have been in a big mess. They were intoxicated because everyone was begging them to free Palestine, and have gone to cross their boundary.

Iran have more firepower and resources than Israel. Israel (10M population) can only bully small countries like Palestine (5M population), and not Iran (100M) that are war-ready always, and hate them.

I will preach for peace from both sides, and I'm not in support of both sides.
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Dennisochampa: 1:59pm On Apr 14
samonak:

Olila, Efulefu K'Oche. Ako jodadun!

Thief
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by BolaAThubv(m): 2:00pm On Apr 14
descartes400:

The spokesperson of the genocide committing army? Yeah right!

You can visit "thecradlemedia" on your Instagram page to view some video clips of some missiles hitting home oga genocide supporter.
Which am I supposed to believe? Gen. Hagari or some dodgy Instagram page? Like seriously?
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by 360command: 2:02pm On Apr 14
Ningishzida:
World War 3 is about to begin.

This made Germany angry at the UK for taking the Lions share. Yet, our forefathers were the ones who still went to fight for their Colonizers out of ignorance.

Please African Leaders, learn from history and stay out of this war, let the Colonizers destroy themselves.
Fighting for any of them won't make them respect or see us as Africans as equal Humans. We need to use this opportunity to rearrange our Continent and destroy the Quack Countries that these Colonizers created to make it easy for them to divide and rule us due to our different Culture and Traditions.
your post reminds me of "thiaroye massacre". How group of ordinary Senegalese men who were recruited by French army, trained and went to fight war alongside the French against the German. After the war, the Senegalese demanded their pay and benefits. The French did not like the fact that they were asking for their benefit. They sent them all back to thiaroye, Senegal and killed them all.

1 Like

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by professor100: 2:02pm On Apr 14
maxzzo1:

Iran will fall into d trap....der nuclear site is d target

You are without facts here. Go, and research, and come back with data. Yes, war is about technology now, why are USA, UK, and Saudi coming with their technology to assist them from been cleared out flat. For Iran to attack from their country shows that they are not in the same level with Israel.

Iran is only afraid of what UK and US will say. But they have come out to issue another threat, that next one will be worse than that. What can be worse than 300 missiles my brother. Let's not fool ourselves.

Iran is way richer than them.. Iran have used money to acquire more sophisticated weapons than ever. Israel have nothing in comparison with Iran.

But I'm not in support of war. Peace is better for everyone's sanity.
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by spiralwedge(m): 2:18pm On Apr 14
Iran will soon see what they are looking for
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by shanktang(m): 2:24pm On Apr 14
professor100:

You are without facts here. Go, and research, and come back with data. Yes, war is about technology now, why are USA, UK, and Saudi coming with their technology to assist them from been cleared out flat. For Iran to attack from their country shows that they are not in the same level with Israel.

Iran is only afraid of what UK and US will say. But they have come out to issue another threat, that next one will be worse than that. What can be worse than 300 missiles my brother. Let's not fool ourselves.

Iran is way richer than them.. Iran have used money to acquire more sophisticated weapons than ever. Israel have nothing in comparison with Iran.

But I'm not in support of war. Peace is better for everyone's sanity.

All these one wey you dey Yan, when the push comes to the shove, you will start singing another song.
I beg make we rest, Israel is no match, Israel is no match, when e start now you go begin scream genocide.
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by professor100: 2:28pm On Apr 14
shanktang:

All these one wey you dey Yan, when the push comes to the shove, you will start singing another song.
I beg make we rest, Israel is no match, Israel is no match, when e start now you go begin scream genocide.

Yes. We will all be screaming FREE ISREAL. Because Iran will have turn Israel to cemetery by this morning if not for USA and UK.

Hence, let's pray for peace.
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by tishbite43: 2:47pm On Apr 14
shanktang:

You're really uninformed
Did you even read the news today?!
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by gidyambi(m): 3:04pm On Apr 14
Sunni all over the world will be happy to see the downfall of Iran/Ayatollah.

Isreal will no doubt strike, and US/Biden promise to support Isreal with ironclad commitment. Iran will go down, and Shiite will be decimeted and wipe out from the surface of earth.
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by monex(m): 3:17pm On Apr 14
cococandy:

Didn’t Israel strike first?

Yes Israel was the aggressor here however Israel might have escaped any UN sanctions based on technicalities:

Israel and Syria are currently at war (been at war since 1948)
International law forbids the host state from any aggression against an embassy building and not a third party. Israel was a third party
While Israel did not officially confirm responsibility for the attack, their statement implied that they considered the building to be a military building in Syria: "a military building of Quds Forces disguised as a civilian building in Damascus". This helps to escape the rule of attack on civilian buildings.
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Equity15(m): 3:20pm On Apr 14
muyico:
I prays make Israel. No retaliate, bcus this fight will affect d whole world! It will turns to Muslim and Christian war! i
when will you people understand that Israel is not a Christian nation? There are infact more Muslims in Israel than christians.Na only Una for Nigeria dey use religious eye look this thing.
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by liasmiram2567: 3:21pm On Apr 14
TruthsFM:
Rishi Sunak condemns Iran's attack against Isreal.

The west did not condemn Isreal when it attacked the Iranian consulate in Syria but are first to attack Iran for retaliating.This smears of hypocrisy
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by TOPMAN4LIFE: 3:21pm On Apr 14
samonak:
Israel drew the first blood. Attacking the Iranian embassy in Syria which resulted in the killing of 7 Senior military officers is an act of war. The hypocrisy of the West and United Nations in general is evident in their continued silence. Israel can eliminate their enemies any where in the world but the choice of hitting an embassy of a sovereign nation, was a little too far and also an open declaration of war. As expected, Iran has to retaliate, if for anything but to save face. The domino effect will be massive and would threaten the stability of the gulf region.
Iran has been fighting Israel in a proxy war using terrorists organisation like hamas and Hezbollah etc, that is why Israel attacked their embassy.
It's better as Iran came out openly to retaliate so that Israel will have every reason to attack Iran and defend herself
The end of iran has come
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Equity15(m): 3:21pm On Apr 14
ceejay80s:

Trash,
Try Israel and u will know that they are not God's people for nothing, they never lose a war unless God wants Dem to lose
which God? They don't recognise the Christian or Muslim God. They identify with Jewish Gods.
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by liasmiram2567: 3:23pm On Apr 14
gidyambi:
Sunni all over the world will be happy to see the downfall of Iran/Ayatollah.

Isreal will no doubt strike, and US/Biden promise to support Isreal with ironclad commitment. Iran will go down, and Shiite will be decimeted and wipe out from the surface of earth.

Where did you get that from? Mind you Saudi and Iran had normalised relationship so are all other sunni countries.
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Equity15(m): 3:28pm On Apr 14
tubolancer:
But Israel did not attack Iran on their territory. By attacking a country with deadly drones is an act or declaration of war, I think Israel has the right to defend herself. Iranian generals were killed outside their border of which the Iranian can also retaliate by killing or destroying some Israeli interest outside the border of Israel which she (Iran) have been doing over a decade ago even recently.
please read more on what an embassy means or is. And also the international laws governing embassy. It's a country in another country.
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by goshee: 3:35pm On Apr 14
PointZerom:
wink

All your missiles were rendered impotent.

In few days time you'll know the true meaning of Natanyahu.

Ask Yasser Arafat, he'll explain better to you even from HELL.
Keep praising isreal to their doom. Iran is not Palestine
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Hassanmaye(m): 3:49pm On Apr 14
Edusouls:
Iran with one million man strong army well equipped with weapons, many times bigger than Isreal, plus well armed and trained proxies all over Middle East, is a very formidable foe even USA dont want to fight with, but western ass lickers and brainwashed religious black monkeys on nairaland thinks that God would personally come down from the throne and fight for isreal , chai Africans and animals have almost the same I.Q
Hahahaha dump christians really?? grin it hit me hard
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by engrfaruq(m): 3:53pm On Apr 14
UnknownQueen:

The deed's been done already
My advice for them is to hold strong, prepare and plan Iran's decimation that's to come..

Very shameless of you to say that. So when it comes to Israel and Israel, International Laws should be jettisoned ryt?
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by muyico(m): 4:01pm On Apr 14
Hausa man no understand this
Equity15:
when will you people understand that Israel is not a Christian nation? There are infact more Muslims in Israel than christians.Na only Una for Nigeria dey use religious eye look this thing.
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by ceejay80s(m): 5:27pm On Apr 14
Equity15:
which God? They don't recognise the Christian or Muslim God. They identify with Jewish Gods.
And who is the Jewish God?
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Onyedikachi231: 7:30pm On Apr 14
Krismas:
grin grin grin all these NL supporters of the Zionist colonialist, supremacist apartheid genocidal Israeli regime BE like zombies in this foto, propping up imperialism and slavery. just like how mumu people rush to board the slave ship named Jesus of Lübeck from Africa on route to Barbados. una mumu never do?
Raf4
Obaranje
Mrtaye
obedience4
hammer567
Objectivist04
billyG
ChristCee
Raf4
SpatialKing
SpatialKing
Onyedikachi231
Onyedikachi231
proxillin
YorubaNOlevel
wealthpreach
MUNCHING2024
wealthpreach
Willed042
DIVINEEVIDENCE
Obaranje
IyfeNamikaze
Tranquillity360
sweetkev
Obaranje
sparko1
onatisi
Ewedegubbler
franchasofficia
Ekaka14
AllenSpencer
cjudy
Iamzik
PointZerom
OBAGADAFFI
MT
by
Goodlady

Without lies islam will die naturally, palestinians are Hebrew people...

Palestinians are hebrew but can't speak ordinary aramic...

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Onyedikachi231: 7:35pm On Apr 14
Krismas:
grin grin grin all these NL supporters of the Zionist colonialist, supremacist apartheid genocidal Israeli regime BE like zombies in this foto, propping up imperialism and slavery. just like how mumu people rush to board the slave ship named Jesus of Lübeck from Africa on route to Barbados. una mumu never do?
Raf4
Obaranje
Mrtaye
obedience4
hammer567
Objectivist04
billyG
ChristCee
Raf4
SpatialKing
SpatialKing
Onyedikachi231
Onyedikachi231
proxillin
YorubaNOlevel
wealthpreach
MUNCHING2024
wealthpreach
Willed042
DIVINEEVIDENCE
Obaranje
IyfeNamikaze
Tranquillity360
sweetkev
Obaranje
sparko1
onatisi
Ewedegubbler
franchasofficia
Ekaka14
AllenSpencer
cjudy
Iamzik
PointZerom
OBAGADAFFI
MT
by
Goodlady

So lets calm down a little, and start like this.

You've now agreed European Jews are not Jews right?

It means hitler was killing the wrong people?

What was HAJJ AMIN AL-HUSAYNI doing in germany with hitler?

Does it mean the grandmufti of Jerusalem wanted to join hitler to kill those wrong jews?

Or, does it mean HAJJ AMIN AL-HUSAYNI never existed?

Or, should I ask, do you know the arabs supported that Nazis during world war 2?

I want us to settle something first before the distractions of belief system, you people said this is not a religious war, so lets now go historically and not deceive ourselves.

We will be supporting our facts with real actual sources too, I know you can do that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by y3mi(m): 7:40pm On Apr 14
Proudlyngwa:

Iranians are not Arabs and had nothing to do with African slaves
My bad I thought Iranians are Arachnids!
Like I don't know.
Whose ideopolitical extremism wrapped as a religion (of peace) do the folks in Pakistan, Indonesia, Afghanistan, Malaysia, Somalia etc practice? Is it that which originated from the Arabian or Arachnid people?

When the popularity of certain movie soared with success in 2007 and onwards, the backlash from the Arab world condemned it as yet another representation of the West triumphing over Islam, but ofourse the flick wasn't about no damn Arabs but same Persian who are majorly of present day Iran.

You left the core message in my post and picked out a pointless thing, instead of telling fellow Africans here not to take sides with neither the folks of the middle-east ans Arabia and the Jews (Israelis) who aren't Christians and do not want have anything to do with that Roman ideopolitical fabrication presented as a religion to brainwashed fools the world over looking up to a sky daddy.

While it's easy for you to point out Iranians and Turks are not Arabs I bet you're one of those who ignorantly accept the meaningless identity an European couple labelled folks who share nothing in common as 'Nigerians' all just with a pen on a piece of paper.

Equity15:
How would you expect colonized mindset to understand that ? They simply can not reason beyond those two Abrahamic religions contrived by the Romans. It has done more than melting their brains from seeing the big picture of the world. Everything to them is Christian vs Islam.

muyico:
Hausa man no understand this
Stop denigrating the Hausa people, Bala Mohammed the incarcerated atheist knows all these and more. It will shock you that their intelligent ones are more smarter and rationale than many of the so-called educated dweebs in the South.
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Gandrova: 9:52pm On Apr 14
TruthsFM:
Rishi Sunak condemns Iran's attack against Isreal.
Foolish Indian man
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Gandrova: 9:55pm On Apr 14
Goodvibes007:
To be fair, the UN is as useless as the P in psychology. They are a toothless bulldog.
So you never knew before?
The UN building should be used as a brothel because it of no use for conflict resolutions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Gandrova: 9:57pm On Apr 14
Kennitrust:
Israel will surely survive this trying time
You can kindly go and pay visit to them Gaza strip grin
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Gandrova: 9:59pm On Apr 14
Trueprophet91:

Maybe you should supply the cage. cheesy

I see Iranian regime receiving a Saddam Hussein treatment eventually.
I see clearly cool
Stop smoking Indian hemp not good for your reasoning.
Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Dadimendino: 11:23pm On Apr 14
UnknownQueen:
Hold the forth isreal, this is not the time to fight another war...
Focus on Hamas first , after victory, we go back to Iran with full force ..
grin grin

'We' as if those Zionist baby bombers knows whether you exist

1 Like

Re: Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel by Trueprophet91: 4:50am On Apr 15
Gandrova:
Stop smoking Indian hemp not good for your reasoning.

I resemble your papa?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza / Explosion Rocks Lebanon's Capital, Beirut / War: Ukraine Announces ‘Good News’ Against Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.