Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots (5938 Views)

See How Reno Omokri Wished Peter Obi Birthday In 2021(photos) / APC Expels Sulaiman Adamu, Party Chairman Who Wished Osinbajo Replaced Buhari / Oil Exploration Continues After 10,000 Feet Deep Operation In North — NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by Azazyel: 1:36pm On Apr 14
He was a very stupid boy. He would definitely answer to God now

2 Likes

Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by Artscollection: 1:38pm On Apr 14
thesicilian:
Obidient politics is the most vindictive kind of politics I've ever witnessed. Everyday I'm just happy that they didn't win the election, otherwise all their "enemies" would have suffered

In as much as iam not into political fanatism but it Seems you are a KID if not you should remember when they did bury a serving president so you people should focus more on governance than playing to the gallery and i always feel obidients are still civil despite the fuckery going in the system.

2 Likes

Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by johnog4sure: 2:44pm On Apr 14
marsman:

Fool. So you look like an Ugly dog shit abi... Ibos are the only one spreading this lie of being targeted for looking fresh... in fact the lie can be detected in egotistical statement of self praise.

I saw a woman repeat the same on Twitter, but when I checked her DP, I suspect she might actually have HIV.
Stop getting emotional, why the insult? did it happen or did it not happen?

3 Likes

Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by marsman: 2:53pm On Apr 14
johnog4sure:

Stop getting emotional, why the insult? did it happen or did it not happen?
Read again, I didn't insult you; I simply asked you a question. And I already provided answer to your cooked up bull and cock story, Oyo boy.

1 Like

Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by Slytiger: 2:55pm On Apr 14
PureFace1:

Most of you Obedients wish Tinubu dealth and many Obidunce will go before him.

Stop acting like you are saints, people that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Many of you that wish Tinubu dealth will go before him and we will mock you too.

One Obidient pastor even said Remi should poison Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by Slytiger: 2:57pm On Apr 14
Coolestguy2023:

Many Obi people too have died in recent times. Jr Pope no be Obidient? Oga, rest. People die every day either you be Obi supporter or Tinubu supporter.
If i am a toddler like you, i know how many thread i would have opened about the number of Obi people that have died since the last election. Rest

imam07:
See an idiot. What about many Obidient who have wished tinubu dead and they are no more now. With this your post u should know something is wrong with you. Do u know when you too go die? Werey omo ale

Arapmoi22:
MANY OBIDIENTS WHO WISHED BUHARI AND TINUBU DEAD ARE IN THE GRAVE JUST LIKE HIM IF THE ALLEGATION IS TRUE.
THEY ARE ALL FOOLISH WHO WISHES OTHERS DEAD JUST BECAUSE YOU DISAGREE WITH THEM OR SEES THEM AS YOUR OPPOSITION.

Gbam.
Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by Slytiger: 2:59pm On Apr 14
LagosFirstSon:

Ok what would you say to this comments from the same guy against a whole tribe ?

That guy s a hateful soul
You ibos have said worse even before Tinubu emerged. It became worst after Tinubu emerged. So bad one Ibo pastor was preaching for Remi to poison the President.

Hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by jmoore(m): 3:10pm On Apr 14
Slytiger:

You ibos have said worse even before Tinubu emerged. It became worst after Tinubu emerged. So bad one Ibo pastor was preaching for Remi to poison the President.

Hypocrite.
Worst? APC supporters that carried a coffin of Goodluck Jonathan is better?

2 Likes

Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by johnog4sure: 3:29pm On Apr 14
marsman:

Read again, I didn't insult you; I simply asked you a question. And I already provided answer to your cooked up bull and cock story, Oyo boy.
Oga you claimed its false without any proof, and you are angry I dont believe u?
Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by marsman: 3:35pm On Apr 14
johnog4sure:
Oga you claimed its false without any proof, and you are angry I dont believe u?
Where is your own audio visual proof too that it is true...You can't say such an event occured in a digital world such as ours (with common devices to capture and store such events) and not provide audio visual evidence.

Ibo people cannot just be spreading lies and expect everyone to believe them without solid proof. Bami kii Alafin ooo

1 Like

Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by johnog4sure: 3:40pm On Apr 14
marsman:

Where is your own audio visual proof too that it is true...You can't say such an event occured in a digital world such as ours (with common devices to capture and store such events) and not provide audio visual evidence.

Ibo people cannot just be spreading lies and expect everyone to believe them without solid proof. Bami kii Alafin ooo
https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/20/lagos-guber-yoruba-attacked-for-looking-like-igbo-grv/ If you think daily post is lieing you can sue them, I am waiting for your own proof, bayi

more... https://www.nairaland.com/7925177/yoruba-man-almost-got-beaten
Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by CrossRhodes: 3:50pm On Apr 14
thesicilian:
Obidient politics is the most vindictive kind of politics I've ever witnessed. Everyday I'm just happy that they didn't win the election, otherwise all their "enemies" would have suffered
Obidients didn't do this to GEJ..
It was you and your ilk

Na Una start am

Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by CrossRhodes: 3:52pm On Apr 14
LagosFirstSon:

Tell that to the Tinubu supporter that wished someone else 6 feet deep because of politics
The other one died in Canadian hospital too..

Them dey carry obi play.. grin
Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by marsman: 3:58pm On Apr 14
johnog4sure:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/20/lagos-guber-yoruba-attacked-for-looking-like-igbo-grv/ If you think daily post is lieing you can sue them, I am waiting for your own proof, bayi

more... https://www.nairaland.com/7925177/yoruba-man-almost-got-beaten
I asked you for audio-visual proof. You are posting daily post quoting GRV, a Yoruba hating Bleep tard. Mind you the article is not from daily post directly, it is quoting the statements of GRV. GRV can say what ever he wants, doesent mean it is true.

The second one by another faceless liar pushing the same old lie. Oshodi that is normally crowded with different people, they will now single you out?

Show me audio visual proof you idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by DMerciful(m): 4:12pm On Apr 14
Love is reciprocal
madridguy:
R. I.. P. Fawaz. Everybody will die someday. Na just time.
Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by DMerciful(m): 4:13pm On Apr 14
Is this what you'd have said if the reverse was the case?
thesicilian:
Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by jaszplus12(m): 4:13pm On Apr 14
I wonder...Buhari suffered worse, and he never spoke! He's still there while so many who called him dead are long gone!
Anyone can say anything it's their mouths!

1 Like

Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by DMerciful(m): 4:16pm On Apr 14
To want it and to say it openly are two different things
PureFace1:

You know many of you want Tinubu Dead too
Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by DMerciful(m): 4:18pm On Apr 14
Clearly, you have no counter
thesicilian:

Guy relax yourself
It is more logical to engage a fish in a swimming contest than to try and reason with an obidient.

1 Like

Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by LagosFirstSon: 4:33pm On Apr 14
Heh
Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by idahme(m): 4:54pm On Apr 14
madridguy:
You're right though. Because even Obi said he should not win the general election if his intention is to come and loot our resources. tongue

Is that the reason you guys rigged the elections? Use ur small sense small you don old.

2 Likes

Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by madridguy(m): 5:01pm On Apr 14
Rigged wetin ?

idahme:

Is that the reason you guys rigged the elections? Use ur small sense small you don old.
Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by marsman: 5:05pm On Apr 14
Spybradd:
We all should be
cheesy suck my _____ spybradd
Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by FreedomfromtheT: 5:12pm On Apr 14
Coolestguy2023:

Many Obi people too have died in recent times. Jr Pope no be Obidient? Oga, rest. People die every day either you be Obi supporter or Tinubu supporter.
If i am a toddler like you, i know how many thread i would have opened about the number of Obi people that have died since the last election. Rest
Did Jr Pope wish Tinubu or anybody at that death?
Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by FreedomfromtheT: 5:14pm On Apr 14
imam07:
See an idiot. What about many Obidient who have wished tinubu dead and they are no more now. With this your post u should know something is wrong with you. Do u know when you too go die? Werey omo ale
Please can you please show evidence of such dead Obidients who wished Tinubu death?
Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by FreedomfromtheT: 5:20pm On Apr 14
Peacemaker5128:
Ibo generally want Tinubu dead
Will an Igbo person take over as president if president Tinubu dies?
Would it not rather pay Igbos better if president Tinubu is alive to be defeated and hands over to an Igbo?
Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by FreedomfromtheT: 5:21pm On Apr 14
Styluss:
hope you remember that your APC called the obidents OBITUARY on a national newspaper.

Perhaps he didn't read it on the Nation Newspapers.
Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by LagosFirstSon: 5:27pm On Apr 14
Hmmm
Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by ozo13(m): 6:53pm On Apr 14
LagosFirstSon:

Ok what would you say to this comments from the same guy against a whole tribe ?

That guy s a hateful soul
that is why I ended my statement with a the tribal stuff and said all sides should eschew it.the tribal wahala is obvious
Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by Lawly: 7:11pm On Apr 14
All of you guys wishing the idiot fawaz alabi to rest in peace, you annoy me. The goat never wanted peace while he was alive. He wanted deaths and evil to Peter Obi and people from his tribe just because he wants a Yoruba man by force to fest in power.

TO THE DOG FAWAZ ALABI, REST IN PIECES AND CHAOS AND TROUBLES FOREVER IN HELL. That evil you wish another person thanks to God has happened to you. Enjoy your medicine idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by Lawly: 7:13pm On Apr 14
All of you guys wishing the idiot fawaz alabi to rest in peace, you annoy me. The goat never wanted peace while he was alive. He wanted deaths and evil to Peter Obi and people from his tribe just because he wants a Yoruba man by force to fest in power.

TO THE DOG FAWAZ ALABI, REST IN PIECES AND CHAOS AND TROUBLES FOREVER IN HELL. That evil you wish another person thanks to God has happened to you. Enjoy your medicine idiot.

Any idiot that mentions me here to talk nonsense, I decree it upon you that the evil shall also follow you idiots. You wish someone dead but you don't want to die. Animal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2011: 8 PDP Governors That May Not Get Second Term Ticket / FG To Spend N30bn For New National Identity Scheme / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Speech On Nigeria’s Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.