Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots (5888 Views)

See How Reno Omokri Wished Peter Obi Birthday In 2021(photos) / APC Expels Sulaiman Adamu, Party Chairman Who Wished Osinbajo Replaced Buhari / Oil Exploration Continues After 10,000 Feet Deep Operation In North โ€” NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by LagosFirstSon: 7:47pm On Apr 14
Hmm
Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by johnog4sure: 8:00pm On Apr 14
marsman:

I asked you for audio-visual proof. You are posting daily post quoting GRV, a Yoruba hating Bleep tard. Mind you the article is not from daily post directly, it is quoting the statements of GRV. GRV can say what ever he wants, doesent mean it is true.

The second one by another faceless liar pushing the same old lie. Oshodi that is normally crowded with different people, they will now single you out?

Show me audio visual proof you idiot.
Next you will be asking for cctv footage even DNA to confirm those propagating it. If it is false feel free to sue them, meanwhile you have not provide your own proof to counter mine. Why the insult again?
Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by marsman: 8:07pm On Apr 14
johnog4sure:

Next you will be asking for cctv footage even DNA to confirm those propagating it. If it is false feel free to sue them, meanwhile you have not provide your own proof to counter mine. Why the insult again?
It is not news or investigation. They were quoting GRV... shut up and stop disturbing me

1 Like

Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by johnog4sure: 8:08pm On Apr 14
marsman:

It is not news or investigation. They were quoting GRV... shut up and stop disturbing me
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://m.facebook.com/amaka.nwabeke.75/videos/nothing-reminded-me-of-my-igbo-origin-like-the-2023-nigeria-elections-i-watched-/182948114673859/&ved=2ahUKEwiNs9zJssKFAxXxTUEAHV6eClsQtwJ6BAgeEAE&usg=AOvVaw2TectZYjJP2_dp02hHUIFF

More... this time with video
Still waiting for you to provide yours.
Many of your kind are here on nairaland, busy insulting igbos and anybody who try to correct you, my msg to you is hate consumes only the hater. I am not Igbo n I no be ur mate.
Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by marsman: 8:20pm On Apr 14
johnog4sure:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://m.facebook.com/amaka.nwabeke.75/videos/nothing-reminded-me-of-my-igbo-origin-like-the-2023-nigeria-elections-i-watched-/182948114673859/&ved=2ahUKEwiNs9zJssKFAxXxTUEAHV6eClsQtwJ6BAgeEAE&usg=AOvVaw2TectZYjJP2_dp02hHUIFF

More... this time with video
Still waiting for you to provide yours.
Many of your kind are here on nairaland, busy insulting igbos and anybody who try to correct you, my msg to you is hate consumes only the hater. I am not Igbo n I no be ur mate.
They are not fresh again abii... No body hates you and your tribe. But don't talk and act in stupid manners then be surprised when people give you you your size. Regardless, people where not stopped from voting because they are fresh. You wey dey gutter
Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by johnog4sure: 8:26pm On Apr 14
marsman:

They are not fresh again abii... No body hates you and your tribe. But don't talk and act in stupid manners then be surprised when people give you you your size. Regardless, people where not stopped from voting because they are fresh. You wey dey gutter
You never bring any proof o
Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by marsman: 8:35pm On Apr 14
johnog4sure:

You never bring any proof o

You said people where denied voting right because they were fresh...

Does that make sense to you?

Did you provide evidence to back the assertion? No

1 Like

Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by johnog4sure: 8:42pm On Apr 14
marsman:

MC oluomo threat didn't happen, the references I provided didn't happen you can as well deny that there's no Sun. U no do me na urself u dey do
Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by EnlightenedUFO: 8:53pm On Apr 14
LagosFirstSon:

Peter Obi is God

This is so callous and stupid of you. I think Peter Obi would have been a great president but this is uncalled for. Just crass stupidity.
Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by johnog4sure: 8:53pm On Apr 14
marsman:

Still deny this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXSn-wkz0Kc&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE
Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by marsman: 8:56pm On Apr 14
johnog4sure:

Still deny this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXSn-wkz0Kc&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE

Can you read
Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by LagosFirstSon: 9:31pm On Apr 14
EnlightenedUFO:

This is so callous and stupid of you. I think Peter Obi would have been a great president but this is uncalled for. Just crass stupidity.
Shame on you for editing my comment

A big shame on you .
Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:48pm On Apr 14
madridguy:
R. I.. P. Fawaz. Everybody will die someday. Na just time.
See this chameleon; wetin you wan form now? Tribalist b#got...
Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by johnog4sure: 9:51pm On Apr 14
marsman:

Can you read
Na the fresh dey pain u, which criteria does those urchins used? but why havent u provided any evidence to back ur own claims? u were asking for videos, audios and what not...
Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by marsman: 9:54pm On Apr 14
johnog4sure:

Na the fresh dey pain u, which criteria does those urchins used? but why havent u provided any evidence to back ur own claims? u were asking for videos, audios and what not...

Tell me?... Because if you believe this and your parents are from Oyo, then you must be one of the ugliest monkeys to have ever existed.
Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by madridguy(m): 9:54pm On Apr 14
Go and sleep

NGArmyTerrorist:
See this chameleon; wetin you wan form now? Tribalist b#got...
Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by johnog4sure: 10:18pm On Apr 14
marsman:

Tell me?... Because if you believe this and your parents are from Oyo, then you must be one of the ugliest monkeys to have ever existed.
u no longer need evidence, and cant provide any to back urs? ur type like to live in denial, no use hate kill urself.
Igbos have there issues just like any other people, but being stereotypical & prejudicial is a sign of immaturity, non of us will live up to 200 years life is too short to fill ur heart with hate, grow up son.
Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by CharlotteFlair: 10:32pm On Apr 14
thesicilian:
Obidient politics is the most vindictive kind of politics I've ever witnessed. Everyday I'm just happy that they didn't win the election, otherwise all their "enemies" would have suffered
He died a cursed death. Iku gbugbona, hot death. His mouth put him trouble. There's no doubt how painful his last moments were.

Rip to the dead.

Inna lahi sahuli wasalam rakim for him conehead in Jana.

Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by imam07: 11:25pm On Apr 14
FreedomfromtheT:
Please can you please show evidence of such dead Obidients who wished Tinubu death?
Why are u still telling showing how stupid u are. Must I show u before u know it. It is a stupid idea bringing this up on media. Are u happy he is dead because he talked against Obi. What my tribe taught me is morals and ethics not stupid hate like what u are displaying in here. I can't be making jest of any individual who has abused tinubu and is dead now. It is against my tribe. Yorubas can abuse u on other things but not to now ridicule a dead person just because he did abuse tinubu. This doesn't make sense at all. Tinubu dat i no even be his fan. What u did is just out of sense to me.

1 Like

Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by Objectivist04: 11:56pm On Apr 14
imam07:
Why are u still telling showing how stupid u are. Must I show u before u know it. It is a stupid idea bringing this up on media. Are u happy he is dead because he talked against Obi. What my tribe taught me is morals and ethics not stupid hate like what u are displaying in here. I can't be making jest of any individual who has abused tinubu and is dead now. It is against my tribe. Yorubas can abuse u on other things but not to now ridicule a dead person just because he did abuse tinubu. This doesn't make sense at all. Tinubu dat i no even be his fan. What u did is just out of sense to me.
Where you blind where he ridiculed a whole tribe ? If it were just what he posted about Obi honestly I wouldn't have had any problem with that but you saw what he wrote about igbos ryt ?
The truth is that an average Yoruba person grow up with hatred especially towars igbos, when I was living in Lagos, a Yoruba neighbor asked her children not to greet us .
An Igbo person can not try such, if he or she has issues with you, he will not give his or her children such order.
Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by Friend22(m): 12:26am On Apr 15
LagosFirstSon:
Obi is not someone you cruise over. People should becareful. Obi will not say a word in response but I have seen this more than once.

Obi is special and he get backing only that people donโ€™t learn.

Peter Obi is God and Nigerians project, Know this and know peace.

See the many hate posts of the late Fawaz alabi below

What a bitter soul

Only dumb people deify a man who will one day die!
Whether someone wishes death upon anyone of us, some day we will die.

Yourself when you dey write this thing you go die one day.

1 Like

Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by Friend22(m): 12:29am On Apr 15
Osiris12:
That this guy died by drowning on sallah day. Makes a lot of sense

Some die on their birth day, first day of work,day of graduation and other "special "days it does not show anything.
It simply tells you death is waiting for everyone of us.

Obi wey you dey reason as one tin-god go die too.
When?Only almighty God knows.

1 Like

Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by imam07: 12:33am On Apr 15
Objectivist04:

Where you blind where he ridiculed a whole tribe ? If it were just what he posted about Obi honestly I wouldn't have had any problem with that but you saw what he wrote about igbos ryt ?
The truth is that an average Yoruba person grow up with hatred especially towars igbos, when I was living in Lagos, a Yoruba neighbor asked her children not to greet us .
An Igbo person can not try such, if he or she has issues with you, he will not give his or her children such order.
So because he told his child not to greet you. Your all conclusion is yorubas hate d igbo. Hope u realize d numbers if ibos doing business here in d south west and making it. Do u know numbers of ibos who have acquired landed properties, built houses and smiling. Can ibos sell land to non indegen in d east? When some told his child not to greet you, what did u people do to them. because u are always right in all your judgment. U people will never come online to talk about d goods yorubas have done to u people. U only remember d bad things d yorubas did. Yoruba will do to you what he can also do to his tribe man. Not because u are ibo or not a Yoruba person. Always u never talk good about other tribes. Ibos are only d best tribe in d world to u. Meanwhile u do evil to yourself in your region and will never mention it. Yorubas sold land to you out of love to do you business
Later u turned yourself to developer and saying Lagos is no man's land. If Lagos belongs to u, whey did u go back to your state. Yes bad people dey all tribes. D same way bad people dey yoruba tribe d same way bad people dey igbo tribe. Still yorubas do accommodate other tribes than other tribe. If nah ibos get Lagos, you people will not allow other tribes in nah. Too much pride and sentiment. They told a child not to greet you, u already take am as something else. Do u think ibos never offend us too. So I should conclude ibos are bad.

1 Like

Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by Objectivist04: 12:53am On Apr 15
imam07:
So because he told his child not to greet you. Your all conclusion is yorubas hate d igbo. Hope u realize d numbers if ibos doing business here in d south west and making it. Do u know numbers of ibos who have acquired landed properties, built houses and smiling. Can ibos sell land to non indegen in d east? When some told his child not to greet you, what did u people do to them. because u are always right in all your judgment. U people will never come online to talk about d goods yorubas have done to u people. U only remember d bad things d yorubas did. Yoruba will do to you what he can also do to his tribe man. Not because u are ibo or not a Yoruba person. Always u never talk good about other tribes. Ibos are only d best tribe in d world to u. Meanwhile u do evil to yourself in your region and will never mention it. Yorubas sold land to you out of love to do you business
Later u turned yourself to developer and saying Lagos is no man's land. If Lagos belongs to u, whey did u go back to your state. Yes bad people dey all tribes. D same way bad people dey yoruba tribe d same way bad people dey igbo tribe. Still yorubas do accommodate other tribes than other tribe. If nah ibos get Lagos, you people will not allow other tribes in nah. Too much pride and sentiment. They told a child not to greet you, u already take am as something else. Do u think ibos never offend us too. So I should conclude ibos are bad.
I don't have time for your long epistle, just read what the person you are defending wrote about a tribe, full of bile look at the level of toxicity because of politics.

Dear God may l not die with hatred for
anybody in my heart, Amen

You guys won't understand the consequence of dying with hatred because you are Muslims.
Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by imam07: 1:13am On Apr 15
Objectivist04:

I don't have time for your long epistle, just read what the person you are defending wrote about a tribe, full of bile look at the level of toxicity because of politics.

Dear God may l not die with hatred for
anybody in my heart, Amen

You guys won't understand the consequence of dying with hatred because you are Muslims.
mumu my profile name dey deceive u.
Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by LagosFirstSon: 8:45am On Apr 15
Hmm
Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by EnlightenedUFO: 9:44am On Apr 15
LagosFirstSon:

Shame on you for editing my comment

A big shame on you .

I didn't edit anything. You called Peter Obi God and i highlighted that part in your statement.
Stop this cultish behavior please. It does us no good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by LagosFirstSon: 9:54am On Apr 16
๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by FreedomfromtheT: 10:33am On Apr 16
imam07:
You can insult me for all I care.
That shows your character.
Who told you that I'm happy that the young man died after wishing Obi dead?
I only asked for evidence that Obidients wished Tinubu dead.
Obviously, you do don't have any evidence so you resort to insults.
Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by drugBaronTINUBU: 10:44am On Apr 16
PureFace1:

You must be living in a cave if you are asking for evidence.

before the presidential election and even after it many of you don't shy away to wish Tinubu and his family evil online every day even till now.

In fact you are the first to introduce that level of toxicity into Nigeria politics.
Evidence madman
Re: Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots by YorubaDemonswag: 10:56am On Apr 16
He's just one of the stupid dingbat we have in Nigeria, you don't pray for people's death because you don't agree with them or because you don't like their look.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corruption In Bayelsa State / Gen Buhari Immediately After The Blast(video) / The Only Senator Who Vows To Remain With Tinubu (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.