Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Nigerian Man Praises Beauty And Humility Of Ewedu-selling Woman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Praises Beauty And Humility Of Ewedu-selling Woman (2716 Views)

This Picture Shows The Humility Of President Muhammadu Buhari / The Leadership And Humility Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo / Demonstrating Maturity And Humility, Nnanna Apologises To Yoruba Race ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Praises Beauty And Humility Of Ewedu-selling Woman by voiceoftheupcom: 8:03am On Apr 14
Nigerian man praises beauty and humility of ewedu-selling woman

In spite of her cuteness, a Nigerian guy appreciated the beauty of a woman who sells ewedu on the street to support her mother and herself.

In a video, this is shown with the comment, “A fine girl like this hawking ewedu, see humble life.” Eyes Of Lagos reports,

Nigerian man praises beauty and humility of ewedu-selling woman
Nigerian man praises beauty and humility of ewedu-selling woman.

The video, which has garnered thousands of likes and shares, shows the man, dressed in white native attire, standing beside a beautiful lady with a tray of ewedu on her lap.

According to the man, he arrived at his mother’s shop and was surprised to see the lady selling ewedu despite her beauty.

He also noted that many ladies less attractive than her resort to using their bodies for hookups and other means to make a living, but this lady is different; she’s hustling by selling ewedu.

His statement: “Look at her, I just arrived at my mum’s shop and I saw her selling ewedu. See how beautiful she is, natural beauty. She’s here selling ewedu, she’s hustling.”

“A fine girl like this, you know some of you girls are mentally unstable. You’re not as attractive as she is, yet you’re resorting to hookups. You’ve disgraced yourself.”

“You’re not as attractive as she is, yet you’re demanding money from men instead of hustling. Look at this beauty and yet, she’s hawking ewedu.”

His statement has attracted the attention of several social media users who have flooded the comment section of the post to share their thoughts.

See some reactions below:

Believe: “I feel like the humble girl is not feeling comfortable with that.”

NACO: “that’s my lil sister if you see her mother you will know that the beauty is from there family.”

Sufyān.SKyL: “Make we no lie, she fine 💯. Ask her what’s her plan? Let’s be of help sir.”

Godtime: “Wow Good for the help ,but note this once the help come up she I’ll now show her hiding doings.”

Mide 💐😍backup: “Ekoshi 😭😹no pressure me 😹😹me self don hawk fry fish before 😹😹and agbado.”

D.O.S& beauty service: “Meself hawk soap for my mama she’s just a small girl abeg I still Dey hustle self it not new.”

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/04/14/nigerian-man-praises-beauty-and-humility-of-ewedu-selling-woman/

cc: Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Praises Beauty And Humility Of Ewedu-selling Woman by immortalcrown(m): 8:05am On Apr 14
Are hustling and humility meant for only ugly people? 🤔

Praising her is not totally bad. Praising her encourages humility and legitimate hustles.

But a reference to her beauty, in this case, gives an impression that her hustle would not be appreciated if she is not beautiful. It can also give ladies the impression that a good-looking lady is not meant to be humble or to hustle legitimately (promoting hookup or idleness for good-looking ladies).

Praise her humility and her business efforts but it is unnecessary to mix it up with her look. Humility and legitimate hustle are not meant for only the uneducated and the ugly. After all, it is said that nobody is ugly.

Meanwhile , when will handsome and humble boys selling Gala get praised?

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Praises Beauty And Humility Of Ewedu-selling Woman by illicit(m): 8:07am On Apr 14
Make she no hawk nah
Re: Nigerian Man Praises Beauty And Humility Of Ewedu-selling Woman by LagosFirstSon: 8:08am On Apr 14
I know he asked for her number

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Praises Beauty And Humility Of Ewedu-selling Woman by ForValour: 8:12am On Apr 14
The ewedu will sell at the speed of light.
Re: Nigerian Man Praises Beauty And Humility Of Ewedu-selling Woman by fuckJones(f): 8:27am On Apr 14
let her forward her account to me, I want to bless her.
woman supporting woma (WSW)

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Praises Beauty And Humility Of Ewedu-selling Woman by libertyfather(m): 8:53am On Apr 14
commot dia, anything sha to trend....come see a lot pretty benue girls hawking groundnut around here, besides dem tell u hawking is for ugly pipu?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Praises Beauty And Humility Of Ewedu-selling Woman by kingar(m): 9:45am On Apr 14
Can he take his filthy hands off her shoulders?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Praises Beauty And Humility Of Ewedu-selling Woman by toneroforever(m): 9:48am On Apr 14
The way this man is looking at her, hmmmm
I'm sure it's the other ewedu he wants to buy.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Praises Beauty And Humility Of Ewedu-selling Woman by PureFace1(m): 10:00am On Apr 14
Lol don't be deceive

Many of these ladies that hawk petty stuff are also hawking something else.

Look at that girl bleached complexion.
Re: Nigerian Man Praises Beauty And Humility Of Ewedu-selling Woman by Shinjawestern: 10:24am On Apr 14
PureFace1:
Lol don't be deceive

Many of these ladies that hawk petty stuff are also hawking something else.

Look at that girl bleached complexion.

No b every fair skin person dey bleach....

Most of our southwestern women are light skins just like Southsouth women .
Re: Nigerian Man Praises Beauty And Humility Of Ewedu-selling Woman by Savedday2: 12:35pm On Apr 14
See this mugu man! Who tell you say na Ewedu the woman dey hawking?

Na her kpekus she dey hawk. Legends in the huz can relate.

I speak the truth, nothing else but the truth. Peace!
Re: Nigerian Man Praises Beauty And Humility Of Ewedu-selling Woman by Melagros(m): 2:33pm On Apr 14
COMRADES, honestly this is funny grin
Re: Nigerian Man Praises Beauty And Humility Of Ewedu-selling Woman by sioniboy(m): 2:43pm On Apr 14

Did you see the lady's left hand in the first picture?
🤪🤪🤪
My money on my mind;
My mind on my money.

Re: Nigerian Man Praises Beauty And Humility Of Ewedu-selling Woman by Artscollection: 3:52pm On Apr 14
Paedo Bleep off!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Praises Beauty And Humility Of Ewedu-selling Woman by 9jaBloke: 3:55pm On Apr 14
Dude doesn't look like he has good intentions

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Praises Beauty And Humility Of Ewedu-selling Woman by olisaEze(m): 4:10pm On Apr 14
I don’t claim to know a lot about women, but i know non appreciates a man that keeps beating around the bush than shooting straight! cool
Re: Nigerian Man Praises Beauty And Humility Of Ewedu-selling Woman by 1Sharon(f): 4:52pm On Apr 14
Lol. This one is a snake.
Re: Nigerian Man Praises Beauty And Humility Of Ewedu-selling Woman by Danjikanbauchi: 7:37pm On Apr 14
I only see blood of an Igbo man in her DNA.
Re: Nigerian Man Praises Beauty And Humility Of Ewedu-selling Woman by Nonexisting1: 8:19pm On Apr 14
Shinjawestern:

No b every fair skin person dey bleach....

Most of our southwestern women are light skins just like Southsouth women .
See this mugu. Everybody knows where most light skinned women come from. If they check this one well now, I won't be surprised to find out she is product of inter tribal marriage.

Re: Nigerian Man Praises Beauty And Humility Of Ewedu-selling Woman by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:59pm On Apr 14
Nonsense

Stupid bloggers
Re: Nigerian Man Praises Beauty And Humility Of Ewedu-selling Woman by Greystone: 9:26pm On Apr 14
Baba see innocent looking cute girl

I doubt if his intentions towards her are good.

(1) (Reply)

Future Map: Is This The Destiny Of Nigeria? Breakup??? / Gov. Aregbesola Appoints Nairalander As Internet Communications Strategist / Negative Influence Of Media In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.