Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,860 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal (34987 Views)

Russian Spokeswoman Slams Israeli Ambassador's Call To Condemn Iran Attack / UK Condemns Iran Missiles Strikes / Iran Attack: U.S Foreign Affairs House Committee Cautions Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by COOL10(m): 10:01am On Apr 14
The IDF made Iran look like toothless dogs. grin 99% of Iran's missiles/drones got destroyed in the air, before they could have any impact. 70% got destroyed before they even reached Israel's airspace, thanks to the U.S.A and other countries.

The members of the Iranian government just committed one of the biggest mistakes of their lives, because the IDF doesn't fvck around. They'll get their slice of Iran, and it'll be a VERY BIG SLICE. grin

I remember when Netanyahu decided to wait for some weeks after Oct 7, before invading Gaza; a lot of idiots said that he was too scared to invade Gaza and that it wasn't going to happen. We all know how that ended. grin. Gaza has been reduced to 'nothingness.' They're the same idiots currently saying that the IDF doesn't have the balls to reply Iran.

These people never learn. They make bold predictions, fail, and then shift to making more failed predictions. It won't take long before they start shouting genocide and justice for innocent Iranian kids. 🤣

God bless Israel. Am Israel Chai. 💪

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by GreatOchuks: 10:02am On Apr 14
I thought they said Israel is strong enough to withstand and subdue the whole Middle East,, why is USA jumping into the fracas already?

Can't wait for Trump to come on board with his "America first" mantra.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by AngelicBeing: 10:02am On Apr 14
Death , destruction , desolation and deleting all Islamic terrorist groups globally and all terrorist group in lran , Gaza , Hamas, Alshabbab , ISIS ,Boko Haram etc cheesy

3 Likes

Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by MT: 10:03am On Apr 14
What was the need for a Mickey mouse iranian attack, which was ineffective. It was just to show to Iranian, the world and their proxies that they were not afraid of Israel.

The ball is now back in Israel's court and they have myriad ranges of ways to unleash destruction on Iran.

No one can guess the way Israel is going to respond at the moment.

3 Likes

Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by melodyogonna(m): 10:03am On Apr 14
Just like what I said here - https://www.nairaland.com/8060970/irans-statement-united-nations-attack/4#129428038

World Politics is interesting. Attacking a country's embassy is the same thing as attacking the country, Israel blatantly attacked Iranians that are Inside Iran, I was astonished to hear silence.

2 Likes

Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by wallarwallar(m): 10:03am On Apr 14
seunny4lif:
Iran 3 : 1 Isreali

Let’s see what Isreali will do

How did u get d result. Wetin be dis e be like head dey pain u nairaland terrorist

1 Like

Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by baralatie(m): 10:03am On Apr 14
Gbeng30:
I hope it won't lead to another war entirely
Nah
It is only leasing to an eventual fall of the Iran regime
The attack by Iran was the wrong move
Just like the current russo Ukraine war

1 Like

Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by gbadexy(m): 10:03am On Apr 14
Israel we helped you to avert major crisis. Thank your God we were there.
You are capable of defending yourself and you're on your own as regards further escalation with Iran.
We would take the diplomatic route to address it.
@ Myndd44, I want to do a sponsored post, how do I go about it.
Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by Fiscus105(m): 10:04am On Apr 14
If u are listening to Aljazera, CNN or BBC analyses, you would notice that Iran actually launched the attacks basically for saving face and for Arab world not to see them as weakling.

They fear Isreal as a result of backing that G7 is given them.

I'm very sure Iran would be lobbying UN, Russian and other powerful countries to intervene in COMMING days.

9 Likes

Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by madridguy(m): 10:04am On Apr 14
cheesy
Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by BadEnglish(m): 10:05am On Apr 14
G00dharddick:
Dear seun,

Why is it that everyone can comment on a Christian thread but one has to be forced and converted to Islam before one can comment on a Muslim thread? What kind of religious war is this?

Honestly this has long been bothering me. I get to resolved to religious intolerance from the other side of the fence as the reason.

2 Likes

Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by AngelicBeing: 10:05am On Apr 14
COOL10:
The IDF made Iran look like toothless dogs. grin 99% of Iran's missiles/drones got destroyed in the air, before they could have any impact. 70% got destroyed before they even reached Israel's airspace, thanks to the U.S.A and other countries.

The members of the Iranian government just committed one of the biggest mistakes of their lives, because the IDF doesn't fvck around. They'll get their slice of Iran, and it'll be a VERY BIG SLICE. grin

I remember when Netanyahu decided to wait for some weeks after Oct 7, before invading Gaza; a lot of idiots said that he was too scared to invade Gaza and that it wasn't going to happen. We all know how that ended. grin. Gaza has been reduced to 'nothingness.' They're the same idiots currently saying that the IDF doesn't have the balls to reply Iran.

These people never learn. They make bold predictions, fail, and then shift to making more failed predictions. It won't take long before they start shouting genocide and justice for innocent Iranian kids. 🤣

God bless Israel. Am Israel Chai. 💪
cool
Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by jonnyjustcome22: 10:05am On Apr 14
seunny4lif:

Let’s see what Isreali will do
You don't read news.
Several general in Iran don die finished.
How many general die in Israel

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by ssgentle: 10:05am On Apr 14
Mynd44:
I condemn Iran's attacks in the strongest possible terms and reaffirm America’s ironclad commitment to the security of Israel.

My full statement on Iran’s attacks against Israel:

Iranian response has shocked the entire world, no one believes Iran could attack all the way from 1000 miles to Israel successfully. It took US UK and support from Jordan to struggle to intercept few drones while majority of the drones hits Israel directly. What a display of capability and capacity from Iran. The Iranian response is much more successful than expected

15 Likes

Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by Available9: 10:06am On Apr 14
Kingkamba:
Hypocrite

No room for terrorists...kill them all

1 Like

Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by Raylight2(m): 10:06am On Apr 14
G00dharddick:
Dear seun,

Why is it that everyone can comment on a Christian thread but one has to be forced and converted to Islam before one can comment on a Muslim thread? What kind of religious war is this?

there is no group for Christianity on Nairaland. There's Religion and Islam. Christians post on the general Religion group
Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by baralatie(m): 10:06am On Apr 14
MT:
What was the need for a Mickey mouse iranian attack, which was ineffective. It was just to show to Iranian, the world and their proxies that they were not afraid of Israel.

The ball is now back in Israel's court and tgey have myriad ranges of ways to unleash destruction on Iran.

No one can guess the way Israel is going to respond at the moment.
As in Iran just put itself right in the spot(open view)
Besides the us through joe Biden practically wiped out a huge chunk of the Iran proxies in under two weeks.
So Iran was already handicapped
The concept that Iran thinks it will cajole Israel offensive is just in the dust right now
Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by Blaze14k: 10:06am On Apr 14
G00dharddick:
Dear seun,

Cos they are trying to hide there radical ways from people to see.

2 Likes

Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by Firstcitizen: 10:07am On Apr 14
id4sho:

The end of Ayotallahs is in sight. The Shahs might be back

The only thing sure of coming back over and over again like presently is your lack of sense.

2 Likes

Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by dannyjesutofunmi(m): 10:08am On Apr 14
G00dharddick:
Dear seun,

It is a religion of terrorism.
Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by geoworldedu: 10:08am On Apr 14
Emeskhalifa:
When this WW3 una wan start finally starts, na only few people for this world go remain to tell the story.
Make I hear undecided
Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by boludareli: 10:08am On Apr 14
Mynd44:
I condemn Iran's attacks in the strongest possible terms and reaffirm America’s ironclad commitment to the security of Israel.

Alhamdulilah they United state of America came out to criticize the attack which means Iran hit Israel but they let the media to remain silent and not let the whole world see what befell Israel. My dear Nairaland Christian I’m waiting for your response

1 Like

Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:09am On Apr 14
Okay
Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by jonnyjustcome22: 10:09am On Apr 14
AbuTwins:
Only fools will vote for Biden again after wasting over $4bn on Israel yearly!
American na your country if they like make them vote for am.
Let us talk about our own country Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by Omoboricash(m): 10:09am On Apr 14
G00dharddick:
Dear seun,

When was iran and israel war has become christian affairs

3 Likes

Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by Akinpresident: 10:09am On Apr 14
LeoThaGreat:
They all were silent when Israel bombed Iran's embassy in Syria.

Yet, some Nigerians are supporting this hypocrisy.
Especially foolish Nairaland warmongers hiding under religion.
Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by ssgentle: 10:09am On Apr 14
Mynd44:

US has withdrawn support for Israel for fear of Iran, it seems Iran can equally attack US directly from it territory. We pity UK the most

1 Like

Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by maasoap(m): 10:09am On Apr 14
Mynd44:

Israel bombed Iran consulate in Syria and killed its military men including general, Iran complained to the UN, all of them including USA itself kept silent because of the fear of this same USA. Now, the same USA is condemning retaliation which I'm not sure even hurt a fly grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by Mrbenny001: 10:10am On Apr 14
seunny4lif:
Mad respect for Iran abeg
Some people might said Iran did not kill any Isreali military personnel, but Iran hitting Isreali from home is a new thing.

Never did even USA military think Iran can do it.
Isreali have been killing Iranian military men in Syria but hitting that embassy was a red line.
Russia have been hitting Ukraine but never any of the embassies located in Ukraine because embassy represent a country.

If not for Jordan, USA and UK that help Isreal overcome those Iranian drones and missiles, Isreali this morning would have look like Syria.

Let’s see what Isreali will do because if they can’t hit Iran back then the world will know that Isreali military are only great against defenceless enemies like Hamas and Syria that have been at war for over 10 years, making it too weak to fight against Israel.

Failed attack.... newspaper ballistic missile.. can't even kill a fly grin

4 Likes

Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by Cantonese: 10:10am On Apr 14
G00dharddick:
Dear seun,

Thank you very much for this question. Noticeably, everyone is allowed to comment and make derogatory comments on Christian threads.

I think Christian threads, especially on Sundays, should be controlled too.

4 Likes

Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by Ravenna: 10:11am On Apr 14
Dey must pay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Wes Goodman Caught Having Sex With Man In Office, Faces 30 Sexual Accusations / Kate Middleton Has Cancer (Video) / AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.