Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal (35029 Views)

Russian Spokeswoman Slams Israeli Ambassador's Call To Condemn Iran Attack / UK Condemns Iran Missiles Strikes / Iran Attack: U.S Foreign Affairs House Committee Cautions Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by Onewazobia(m): 1:55pm On Apr 14
AbuTwins:
Christians would always support Israel whether they are right or wrong!

Muslims will only support Muslims only on truth!

The end will surely be good for us!

Allah says what means: O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even though it be against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, be he rich or poor, Allah is a Better Protector to both (than you). So follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you may avoid justice, and if you distort your witness or refuse to give it, verily, Allah is Ever Well­Acquainted with what you do. (Qur'an 4:135)

You are absolutely right, you remind me of "Taqiyya"

Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by JetApartment: 1:55pm On Apr 14
oyeb15:
America will use their black market channel to sell Rockets to Iran. Then they will sell the counter measures and codes to Israel.

Iran is just firing expensive but useless nukes. If Israel is destroyed , then no weapon sales for America across d middle East. Pakistan, India , Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia , Palestine etc buy rockets against they common enemy.But the west will sell d counter measures and code very cheap to Israel.

Football game

The trouble maker is coursing problems everywhere while still busy making serious money on both the country she supports (discounted weapons) and the country she doesn't publicly support (black market weapon) when both of them go to war, America cashout from both countries...some countries never still get sense in this 21st century.

1 Like

Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by misreal(m): 1:59pm On Apr 14
MrRichmond:

War monger.

To you, nations fighting war be like Man u vs Chelsea

Very foolish talk.
Even if Israel can hit Iran, which I am sure she can, she shouldn't.
War in the middle east doesn't benefit everybody.
As in eh..
Israel can hit Iran so hard that it will take them time to recover.
But then, nobody really wants war.
Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by Papayaayasager(m): 2:00pm On Apr 14
War war war and more war
Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by Coolgent(m): 2:07pm On Apr 14
Did he also condemned Isreal attacked on Iranian soldiers?
Old Fagg!

2 Likes

Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by izubext007: 2:09pm On Apr 14
I av thought on that before, Muslim issues are classified while christian issues are made public even a stupid man can comment any thing he wishes

1 Like

Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by DeepSight(m): 2:09pm On Apr 14
kingzjay:
First to do no dey sabi do am oh....... I hope they'll be ready when retaliation comes....

War is not good!!!

First to do?
Are you nuts?
Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by Cocolatti(m): 2:12pm On Apr 14
G00dharddick:
Dear seun,

Why is it that everyone can comment on a Christian thread but one has to be forced and converted to Islam before one can comment on a Muslim thread? What kind of religious war is this?

The headslamming religion is a Satanic Cult.
Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by billyG(m): 2:19pm On Apr 14
Israel 2 :Iran 0
Israel hit Iran on his islamic balls ,all Iran could do is to throw a feeble slaps which istrael dodge successfully.300+ missiles & not a single hit on military installation,no recruit died not to talk of general,no mosquito was killed.
From what i deduced istrael could have successfully intercept all d drones, missiles without US & others support.The iron domes,david slings and arrows 1,2 are battle tested & reliable technology.
Enuff respect for Israel government who goes a long way to protect their citizens.
Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by Wallade(m): 2:21pm On Apr 14
id4sho:
Isreal response will be firm and clear 💯

Hope IRAN got some good air defense system to destroy missiles hail .

The end of Ayotallahs is in sight. The Shahs might be back

Shut up! What do you know, nothing?

Empty brain. It is people like you that are pushing Israelis towards destruction
Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by frog12: 2:23pm On Apr 14
but he no CONDEMN israel attack on Iran building grin grin grin
Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by erniok(m): 2:25pm On Apr 14
johnog4sure:
Africans this is opportunity to wake up, stop calling wars in middle east and west world war, e no concern Africa, south America and Asia. Let them kill themselves. Look at what happened in Rwanda, civil war was going on European union sent troops to come and watch people dying. Africa wake up!
We go wake up, no vex. I was just pointing out something to him.
Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by Wallade(m): 2:25pm On Apr 14
seunny4lif:
Iran 3 : 1 Isreali
Mad respect for Iran abeg
Some people might said Iran did not kill any Isreali military personnel, but Iran hitting Isreali from home is a new thing.
Iran talked and did it, that’s the main point.

Never did even USA military think Iran can do it.
Isreali have been killing Iranian military men in Syria but hitting that embassy was a red line.
Russia have been hitting Ukraine but never any of the embassies located in Ukraine because embassy represent a country.

If not for Jordan, USA and UK that help Isreal overcome those Iranian drones and missiles, Isreali this morning would have look like Syria.
The USA and her allies spent over 500M dollars defending Isreal against Iran drones and missiles last night.

Let’s see what Isreali will do because if they can’t hit Iran back then the world will know that Isreali military are only great against defenceless enemies like Hamas and Syria that have been at war for over 10 years, making it too weak to fight against Israel.

Modified:- some of you carry Isreali matter for head past the Israelites themselves.
Isreal, Saudi and Iran don’t care about you especially Africans.

All that matters is that Iran show some balls by launching drones and missiles on Isreali from Iran not Syria.
Let’s see if Isreali can do the same.

I honestly think Israel is lying about the casualties. That attack from Iran caused them severe causalities than they want to admit.

They want to look look invisible and indomitable but they are actually beatable
Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by Empiree: 2:28pm On Apr 14
IamANigerianMan:

Israel will soon decimate your terrorist nation just watch and see
let them try it. No US tax dollars for terrorist state

1 Like

Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by Konquest: 2:43pm On Apr 14
Mynd44:

I condemn Iran's attacks in the strongest possible terms and reaffirm America’s ironclad commitment to the security of Israel.

My full statement on Iran’s attacks against Israel:

20 minutes ago:
Holy smokes...

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2024/4/14/iran-attacks-israel-with-over-300-drones-missiles-what-you-need-to-know

What could come next for Iran, Israel and the region?

“Analysts over the last couple of hours have been saying that Iran’s attack appears carefully calibrated, to make a point but not to cause so much damage that it escalates the situation into a wider conflict,” Al Jazeera’s Rory Challands said, reporting from occupied East Jerusalem.

“The Israeli war cabinet has been authorised to respond in some way to Iran,” Challands said.
According to Al Jazeera’s diplomatic editor James Bays, the US seemed to have had “some contact with Iran before this attack took place. Some of this may well have been choreographed to a degree”.

“The Biden administration, ultimately it has lots of tools because the US is the main supplier of funds and weapons to Israel. President Biden hasn’t acted till now in a strong way over the war on Gaza, but remember what’s at stake here. Because if we do have an all-out war between Iran and Israel that will cause chaos in this region, and it will cause chaos beyond the Middle East,” Bays said.

“The Americans are trying to praise Israel but behind the scenes, I’m sure the Biden administration … was not at all happy about the Iranian consulate attack in Damascus, because it knows Iran really had no alternative but to come up with some sort of response,” he added.
Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by factwriter(m): 2:50pm On Apr 14
CoronaVirusPro:

Were you mandated to be on Nairaland?

If you are not satisfied with the platform’s policies, deactivate your account and move to the next!

Seun cannot be told how to run his own business. You have the option of choice.
Iponri

Maybe some thinks Nairaland is subsidised by C.A.N
Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by Orlu13: 2:53pm On Apr 14
Wainey:
you can read my comment again, maybe this time u will understand better. I never said men and women are equal or not, I said it there was an oath like that, things will be different.

Now people like you who pick offense over my comment will avoid Romance section and also those who feels women are inferior will avoid it too. And at such, romance section will be filled with more matured people who doesn't give a fvck about gender equality.

u don't tell me where to enter or not...I will keep entering romance section and be giving it hot hot to all those useless ladies that feel they can insult men anyhow

Gender equality my foot
Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by Moniya4Real(m): 2:57pm On Apr 14
This is what matters to me the most as Africans.
But my fellow Africans have ear but won’t hear,.

seunny4lif:
Iran 3 : 1 Isreali
Mad respect for Iran abeg
Some people might said Iran did not kill any Isreali military personnel, but Iran hitting Isreali from home is a new thing.
Iran talked and did it, that’s the main point.

Never did even USA military think Iran can do it.
Isreali have been killing Iranian military men in Syria but hitting that embassy was a red line.
Russia have been hitting Ukraine but never any of the embassies located in Ukraine because embassy represent a country.

If not for Jordan, USA and UK that help Isreal overcome those Iranian drones and missiles, Isreali this morning would have look like Syria.
The USA and her allies spent over 500M dollars defending Isreal against Iran drones and missiles last night.

Let’s see what Isreali will do because if they can’t hit Iran back then the world will know that Isreali military are only great against defenceless enemies like Hamas and Syria that have been at war for over 10 years, making it too weak to fight against Israel.

Modified:- some of you carry Isreali matter for head past the Israelites themselves.
Isreal, Saudi and Iran don’t care about you especially Africans.

All that matters is that Iran show some balls by launching drones and missiles on Isreali from Iran not Syria.
Let’s see if Isreali can do the same.
Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by Codes151(m): 3:08pm On Apr 14
G00dharddick:
Dear seun,

Why is it that everyone can comment on a Christian thread but one has to be forced and converted to Islam before one can comment on a Muslim thread? What kind of religious war is this?

it’s insecurities.

Na they hypocrite shit we talk about.

They are insecured
Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by FIRDAUS3(m): 3:15pm On Apr 14
Doomsday is approaching.

If you like hail Israel
If you like hail Iran

Kindly ask yourselves if the situation degenerated to Africa, what do we have to protect ourselves?

Don't think Iran are gonna fight this war alone same as Israel,
Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by justmondris: 3:15pm On Apr 14
[quote author=Mynd44 post=129430572][/quote]
Thesame idiot that refused to condemn Isreal’s attacks on others. It seems what is considered good or bazd depends on the international cabal the country that is committing the crime belongs to.
Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by Raylight2(m): 3:16pm On Apr 14
11doubledee:

Wouldn it not have been better if you had just kept silent?
There are topics that borders around Christianity majorly on Sundays and everyone is free to air their views.
There are times i also would like to ask questions about certain things about our sister religion for better understanding which you are opportuned to have.
that's fine then
Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by Raylight2(m): 3:17pm On Apr 14
Biglittlelois:

Where the hell did you see Islam group anywhere on nairaland
oh. There is under religion. Just thinking one dedicated for Christianity would be a good idea too
Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by adefitim(m): 3:17pm On Apr 14
See weytin foreign religions don cos for Africa! Weytin concern us with their war?
Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by Raylight2(m): 3:17pm On Apr 14
idahme:

Who will create the group? Is it nairalanders or seun? That seun guy needs to stop all this rubbish.
no rubbish actually. Could have been an oversight
Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by Greystone: 3:20pm On Apr 14
Emeskhalifa:
When this WW3 una wan start finally starts, na only few people for this world go remain to tell the story.

Honestly
Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by k4kenny(f): 3:22pm On Apr 14
[quote author=Mynd44 post=129430572][/quote]

Genocide Joe should sharrap dia. Slave of israhell. He'll turn his country to dust just to support a terrorist nation.

Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by idahme(m): 3:44pm On Apr 14
melodyogonna:

I don't think you understand numbers.

grin

Dumb folks instead of expressing themselves they go low by going to the gutters.

Go and do a fact check of how many missiles, rockets and others have gone into Israel through houthi, Hamas, Hezbollah and others and if those attacks aren't more than 20000 in numbers I will change your life with a seed fund of your choice just name the figures and it's done.
Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by Flows001(m): 3:48pm On Apr 14
AbuTwins:
Christians would always support Israel whether they are right or wrong!

Muslims will only support Muslims only on truth!

The end will surely be good for us!

Allah says what means: O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even though it be against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, be he rich or poor, Allah is a Better Protector to both (than you). So follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you may avoid justice, and if you distort your witness or refuse to give it, verily, Allah is Ever Well­Acquainted with what you do. (Qur'an 4:135)

You forgot to remind everyone of the following quran passages:

SURA 9:29

"Fight against those who do not believe in Allāh or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allāh and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth [i.e., Islām] from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah1 willingly while they are humbled.".

SURA 5:51

"O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people."

Demonic and terrorist religion!!

Death to all terrorists!
Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by bellabello(m): 4:20pm On Apr 14
COOL10:

They feel they're the only ones with the right to kill anyone they want, with no consequences. They can't take what they give. By the time Israel is done with them, they will know who the mighty God of Israel is.

Which Israel the one that crusified your GOD so called Jesus?
Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by billyG(m): 4:27pm On Apr 14
Wallade:

I honestly think Israel is lying about the casualties. That attack from Iran caused them severe causalities than they want to admit.

They want to look look invisible and indomitable but they are actually beatable
How painful,u mean civilians casualties?only a lil'gal was hurt are you happy now.
Re: US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal by Wallade(m): 4:30pm On Apr 14
billyG:

How painful,u mean civilians casualties?only a lil'gal was hurt are you happy now.

That is not true, there were more casualties than they want the world to believe

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies / Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes / Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.