Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Ex-BBNaija Star Ka3na Seen Worshiping River Goddess (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex-BBNaija Star Ka3na Seen Worshiping River Goddess (video) (848 Views)

Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) / My Boyfriend Has Ass Worshiping Fetish. / The River Goddess. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-BBNaija Star Ka3na Seen Worshiping River Goddess (video) by GistMedia0: 12:24pm On Apr 14
A video circulating online featuring former Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) housemate Ka3na and her sister has ignited a storm of controversy. In the video, the siblings can be seen performing what appears to be a ritualistic worship of the goddess of the river, with the hit gospel song by Mercy Chinwo playing in the background.

Ka3na and her sister, dressed in white garments, are standing by the riverbank as they chant and pour libations into the water. Shockingly, a goat is shown being dipped into the river as an offering during the ceremony. shocked

Critics argue that using a Christian song in the context of a traditional ritual is disrespectful and distasteful. Many are calling for an explanation from Ka3na and her sister regarding their intentions behind the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDQRcLdFacM

Re: Ex-BBNaija Star Ka3na Seen Worshiping River Goddess (video) by marlow1962(m): 12:30pm On Apr 14
Lol
Ka3na and her sis wn tidy matters, you dy tell them make them come explain wertin them dy do lol 😆. If na man now, na ritualist or yahoo+ boy, but na woman so nothing go still sub. Pathetic Nigerians.
Re: Ex-BBNaija Star Ka3na Seen Worshiping River Goddess (video) by Jennyclay(f): 12:34pm On Apr 14
Lovely!

Africans are gradually going back to their roots.

It’s high time we return the western world white Jesus and embrace our real tradition.

I’m a catholic, I attend mass very well but I have never felt presence of God in my life. People will think I’m possessed but I’m not undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ex-BBNaija Star Ka3na Seen Worshiping River Goddess (video) by Emmanuel30a: 1:18pm On Apr 14
Jennyclay:
Lovely!

It’s high time we return the western world white Jesus and embrace our real tradition.

I’m a catholic, I attend mass very well but I have never felt presence of God in my life. People will think I’m possessed but I’m not undecided
I wants to gives you a presence...and THE PRESENCE...HIS PRESENCE... Should I? What are you going to do in catholic? You would never feels the PRESENCE OF GOD AND THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ur life, if you continues going to catholic... They would think you are mad, not only possessed...
Re: Ex-BBNaija Star Ka3na Seen Worshiping River Goddess (video) by Daniel7543: 1:37pm On Apr 14
Jennyclay:
Lovely!

I’ve a powerful program dis evening, I want to specially invite u to my program tonight,,, come let me make you feel the presence of God… The Theme of the program is..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-BBNaija Star Ka3na Seen Worshiping River Goddess (video) by Righteousness2(m): 2:03pm On Apr 14
It is last of the last days!!
The devil is desperately out using all available and subtle means to lure as many as possible to the path of death and Hell.

He has his messengers everywhere.

BEWARE! BE WATCHFUL AND BE PRAYERFUL

1 Like

Re: Ex-BBNaija Star Ka3na Seen Worshiping River Goddess (video) by judedwriter(m): 3:00pm On Apr 14
shocked

I cover my destiny in blood of Jesus!
Re: Ex-BBNaija Star Ka3na Seen Worshiping River Goddess (video) by Macnnoli4(m): 4:11pm On Apr 14
LOL! Another one from this attention seeker called Ka3na. Her last stunt I remember was Love Machine praising.
Re: Ex-BBNaija Star Ka3na Seen Worshiping River Goddess (video) by Valwezzy: 5:07pm On Apr 14
Jennyclay:
Lovely!

How you wan take feel am when all you feel is the urge to castigate and broke shame men daily here just so you can stay relevant.

You’re beginning to sound like a broken record…
Re: Ex-BBNaija Star Ka3na Seen Worshiping River Goddess (video) by KingLennon(m): 5:57pm On Apr 14
Jennyclay:
Lovely!

Forget it, you're actually possessed sad. Could that be the reason for your clueless rants here? You need Jesus sad
Re: Ex-BBNaija Star Ka3na Seen Worshiping River Goddess (video) by KingLennon(m): 5:59pm On Apr 14
Ka3na wants to trend but in a very negative way. All this is happening because of Junior pope o sad

Nigerians and clout chasing sad
Re: Ex-BBNaija Star Ka3na Seen Worshiping River Goddess (video) by APOPTOSIS: 6:25pm On Apr 14
Please who sang that song..?
So Lovely and thrilling....
Where can I download it.
Re: Ex-BBNaija Star Ka3na Seen Worshiping River Goddess (video) by Elzazzi: 7:01pm On Apr 14
I see nothing wrong here. She didn't trample on anyone. She's only practicing what she believes in.
Re: Ex-BBNaija Star Ka3na Seen Worshiping River Goddess (video) by PerfectStranger(m): 7:31pm On Apr 14
Daniel7543:
I’ve a powerful program dis evening, I want to specially invite u to my program tonight,,, come let me make you feel the presence of God… The Theme of the program is..
Another yaba left psychiatric patient escapee spotted grin

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Know If She truly Loves Me? / Caring Lady With No Love: Whats The Result / Is It True Love, Lust Or Friendship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.