Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Of All The Other Planets And Galaxies, Jesus Choosed Earth But... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Of All The Other Planets And Galaxies, Jesus Choosed Earth But... (126 Views)

If The World Ends today Then What Happens To The Other Planets ??? / Colonization Of Other Planets (A Problem For Jesus’s Second Coming) / Why Do You Think God Created All The Other Planets Aside The Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Of All The Other Planets And Galaxies, Jesus Choosed Earth But... by IAmHim1: 1:31pm On Apr 14
Another day to ponder on the immense sacrifice the blood made possible for us.

Imagine what we helpless humans would have been without the blood of the lamb: confused, lost, deep in sin, shameful and restless.

But the blood made us all new creations.

The prostitute that destroyed your marriage has been totally forgiven by the blood. Your husband that cheated on you and hurt you and your son real bad has been forgiven too.

Same goes for those armed robbers that murdered your whole family in cold blood at midnight after molesting your wive and teenage daughters repeatedly.

and the rapist who ruined the lives of your seemingly innocent daughter. The blood of the lamb doesnt discriminate. They are all forgiven if they repent with the blood

What of that money ritialist that kidnapped your family member and used her for rituals. she is still missing till today. too sad but forgiven regardless

With all these guilt in their heart, if only these prostitutes, armed robbers, rapist and money ritualist can come to the church and ask for forgiveness, the blood of the lamb will surely prevail. they will be forgiven

Of all the galaxies and planets in the universe, some discovered, others not, Jesus saw earth and said, "let me come and die for just these peoples sin. Planet Earth it is"

such a great sacrifice cannot be replicated again as it takes great courage for a man to commit suicide. Its not an easy thing. To leave a place of comfort to come and die for ungrateful people like you and i

Earth is the only planet in this milky way galaxy that matters. If not Jesus would have gone to Andromeda galaxy, choosed a planet and died for the people there too. We are soo soo lucky to be on earth. If not, we wouldnt have been saved at all

As christians that believes in the power of the blood of the sacrificial lamb, we can only help but pity muslims and monks and taoists and buddhists. They dont believe in the blood so they must perish. Only we christians will be carried to heaven on the last day

because it makes complete sense if you come to think about it: Jesus came to die for the sins of the world. But then muslims and other nonsense religions are the unbelievers, the unequally yoked we were warned about.

So then Jesus came to die only for christians. Oh what great sacrifice!

"But Sir, the only reason i'm a christian is because i was born into a christian family. These muslims didnt choose to be born in a muslim family. So why do we christians preach hate them so much. Why the division and wars against religion"

Me: "Shut up your nonsense mouth, my curious son. Olodo...what do you know"
Re: Of All The Other Planets And Galaxies, Jesus Choosed Earth But... by MuslimIgbo: 1:32pm On Apr 14
Nonsense
Which other planet does humans exist?
Re: Of All The Other Planets And Galaxies, Jesus Choosed Earth But... by IAmHim1: 4:30am On Apr 15
Refer to my other topic : That Flaw in Christianity for more context

(1) (Reply)

Fake Testimony: Enenche And Other Pastors Operate In The Flesh / Live In Owerri: God Has Power To Do This Or That / Do You Know Pastor Benny Hinn Has Been Battling With Heart Disease For Years!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.