Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,702 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) (28172 Views)

Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) / Rare Orange-Eyed Owl Not Seen For Almost 125 Years Is Spotted In Malaysia (Pics) / SpaceX Flew Over Nigeria On Way To Space Station – Hadi Sirika (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by hardon1(m): 7:46pm On Apr 15
If the bird has responded with something like: " bross, you say Wetin?" he would have been the one running by now. grin grin

He for no sleep house this night
Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:15pm On Apr 15
The owl only came to eat some noodles that's all
Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by Eaglesence: 9:50pm On Apr 15
Domaining101:
Mehn i hate house flies with passion. You know where you from take enter my room but you no go follow there commot. How you be banging on my window net making annoying burzzz burzzz noise upandan, are you mad!!!!!!!!?

Looool !!
Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by Houston25(m): 10:29pm On Apr 15
I need more u can bring it (one goes for N1m) cool money
Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by cyrusmillz: 11:05pm On Apr 15
Goalnaldo:
Are you people serious about the price of an owl being $5k? Let me lay ambush for the one that cry very close to my window. 5m no be child's play for this economy
If you know spiritual on twitter, go and check out his tweet. He detailed everything there , that's where most are getting the info . Although some foreign breeds and rare breeds have higher value than those in Nigeria sha
Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 11:46pm On Apr 15
cyrusmillz:

If you know spiritual on twitter, go and check out his tweet. He detailed everything there , that's where most are getting the info . Although some foreign breeds and rare breeds have higher value than those in Nigeria sha
I know spiritual very well. I think he's either army or navy
Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:04am On Apr 16
important question IS: so did the owl ultimately end up as pepper soup?!
Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by Sleekfingers: 3:34am On Apr 16
Desmond Elliot was right after all
Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by Damian911: 10:06am On Apr 16
Domaining101:
Mehn i hate house flies with passion. You know where you from take enter my room but you no go follow there commot. How you be banging on my window net making annoying burzzz burzzz noise upandan, are you mad!!!!!!!!?
Werey you lifted this post from X
Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by Damian911: 10:06am On Apr 16
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga is it house flies that they're talking about in the video undecided
He lifted that post of his from X!
Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by narutod7th: 11:15am On Apr 16
Just imagine the owl respond to his questions.
Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by BALLOSKI: 4:49pm On Apr 16
Where I come from, you'll not sleep well that night.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) / Extreme Engineering: This Wheelchair Can Climb Stairs And Overcome Obstacles. / Help! My Prepaid Meter Is Not Displaying Any Digit

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.