Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad (47857 Views)

See The House I Built For My Age Parents. / US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) / Landlady Gifts Tenant N50k For Christmas Celebration. Excited Tenant Shares Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by damkin24(m): 7:22pm On Apr 14
Jennyclay:
May God bless the Ghanaian man.

Ghanaian men are more trustworthy than our criminal minded Nigerian men.

What goes through the mind of Nigerian men is to kill, rape and steal your money and property. undecided

Nonsense men!!

Honestly, Nigerian men irritates me like hell undecided
Get well soon
Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by borie4u(m): 7:23pm On Apr 14
NwekeUG:
Ghanaian Man Excited At The Beautiful Mansion His Younger Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad

The Ghanaian man had been sending money to his younger brother to help him build a house back home. He recently returned and met a house that was beyond his expectation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7RuLUSvv3A
Me I trust my sister. Ordinary sand she no go buy. Person way owe 2million naira from Lapo. I pay debt pay debt tire the debt no end. Person way dey borrow 600k to pay 1million within a month. Who does dat? I swear ordinary sand she no go buy. I never see person way dey useless like her. I rather use the money buy ready made house.
Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by Blackdisciple(m): 7:23pm On Apr 14
Something that hardly happen in Nigeria the brother na good brother joor

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:24pm On Apr 14
Read this attached funny comment on Lebanese news website on yesterday's drones and ballistic missiles attack on Isràel by Iran.

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by Pelaiye2703(m): 7:27pm On Apr 14
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!

That’s so kind of him and that’s what brothers should do effortlessly for each other. Aside from that, I would love to build something similar if not more than this by the special grace of God.

Congratulations to them, na money be that.
💯💯💯💯

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by maxiuc(m): 7:33pm On Apr 14
This where I love my senior brother even if you send him 100 naira your 100naira will go into exactly what you told him to do for you.

If there's a stingy brother abroad and a greedy brother at home chopping money wey dem send to build house is possible

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by Elidrisy20: 7:34pm On Apr 14
Jennyclay:

What goes through the mind of Nigerian men is to kill, rape and steal your money and property. undecided

Nonsense men!! Haba sister take am easy, we also have our good side, we can knack like hell

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by LORDKing001: 7:40pm On Apr 14
chatinent:
Brothers sending money home from abroad aren't stupid. They know you may need to take money out of it for yourself....fine and good.

But just have a conscience and make sure you also do what you are told.
I'll do same for my elder brother anyway anytime

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by enemyofprogress: 7:42pm On Apr 14
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by Beremx(f): 7:42pm On Apr 14
Jennyclay:

Nonsense men!!

Lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by Villa12(m): 7:42pm On Apr 14
MT
Fearyourcreator
yarimo

This is the least of what an abroad base person can achieve. The best of buildings in my area are owned by abroad base people. You can console yourself with the saying that "They're into illegal deal abroad" that one na una problem.

Tell me any Nigerians that can afford to build mansion without stealing or embezzling from government purse.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by Beremx(f): 7:43pm On Apr 14
EreluRoz:
Zonefree left the group chat. He will squander the money and even owe loan app ontop
hahaha grin grin grin una no go kee me with laugh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by essienisrael5(m): 7:43pm On Apr 14
U try. Make sure u marry a Ghanian man o
Jennyclay:
May [sup][/sup]God bless the Ghanaian man.

Nonsense men!!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by DMerciful(m): 7:52pm On Apr 14
Talk trye, you like men at all or you're saying this to spite Nigerian men?
You've shown so much misandry that i doubt if you specifically don't like Nigerian men
Jennyclay:

Nonsense men!!

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by Ejiakusmith(m): 7:56pm On Apr 14
As I see this comment I no first check name ooo but it's just clear to me such comment should be coming from jennyclay.......... Jennyclay na true say you don enter menopause and you be feminist 🤷🤷🤷🤷 am just asking ooo base on guys comments on Nairaland here

Jennyclay:

Nonsense men!!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by Ekaka14: 7:59pm On Apr 14
NairalandGOAT1:
This one na small thing compared to Wetin I dey cook keep for my brother and sister as surprise... I can't wait to see the look on their faces when the finally behold the edifice!
The architect and the team of building professionals finish work!!
Show what you're "cooking" here first even if its still its shell ...otherwise you're just lying 🤥
Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by Atarakpa: 8:03pm On Apr 14
Jennyclay:

Nonsense men!!

oga oga oga how many times I call oga?. Worst Nigerian is better than a common Ghanian
Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by stagger: 8:03pm On Apr 14
Jennyclay:

Nonsense men!!

Try buying land or looking for a house to rent in Ghana, then come back here.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by everythingtall3: 8:10pm On Apr 14
oloshi.. product of a broken home
Jennyclay:

Nonsense men!!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by GreaterFuture(m): 8:13pm On Apr 14
In the world of ignooble men & women it's spectacular....
SMH! Disgusting!
For Numerous reasons, Nothing special here.

A competitble, despicable Society
Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by BarrElChapo(m): 8:23pm On Apr 14
Excellent job man…
Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by meobizy(f): 8:33pm On Apr 14
The house has no greenery. Sha, beautiful edifice. Once I japa, na steady bungalows I go build before erecting any storey building. One doesn’t know if arthritis will develop in future, I don’t want to be caught off guard.

Igbos are doing well trying to catch up with the other majorities. Yorubas and Hausas are West African tribes. Fulanis are present even in far East Africa. Igbos sometime in the eighties started branching out of the country for business opportunities.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by Mikeiron78(m): 8:34pm On Apr 14
Nigerian brothers and uncles left the group 😆

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by Harddiskng(m): 8:44pm On Apr 14
That’s a real brother.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by frozen70(f): 8:49pm On Apr 14
NwekeUG:
Ghanaian Man Excited At The Beautiful Mansion His Younger Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad

The Ghanaian man had been sending money to his younger brother to help him build a house back home. He recently returned and met a house that was beyond his expectation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7RuLUSvv3A

So far the owner of the house is satisfied with the house he supervised in building

He doesn't care how much he made from that project

We must be willing to assist people with all our sincerity, there is always a reward for being transparent

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by RPG2020(m): 8:57pm On Apr 14
My friend uncle Remi left the comment section Q shocked

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by YourGFsnatcher: 9:01pm On Apr 14
Jennyclay:

Nonsense men!!

Suck My big black male organ you female Solomon
Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by Marpol2021(m): 9:09pm On Apr 14
Jennyclay,doing what she knows how to do best...
Jennyclay:

Nonsense men!!

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by TRAPLORD13: 9:11pm On Apr 14
EreluRoz:
Zonefree left the group chat. He will squander the money and even owe loan app ontop
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by 360command: 9:16pm On Apr 14
Jennyclay:

Nonsense men!!

I am not capping(lying) my dear. I schooled in Ghana long time ago but I still have many Ghanaian friends I relate with who are back in Ghana and I here in the USA.

Last week, I spoke to a Ghanaian girl who is all about feminist thinking and she told me her sister in the UK sends money to her husband back in Ghana to build a house. He built the house, impregnated a woman and all lives in that same house.

Her sister from the UK finally arrived and discovered all that happened. The house she sent money to for building was not in her name but in a different name.

Why am I telling you this story. The same way you talk about having hate towards Nigerian men is the same way this Ghanaian female friend hates her fellow Ghanaian men. Keep in mind, the same girl married a Ghanaian man.

It is not about the nationality of a person you should hate but the individual, there are bad people and good people. This hate towards men won't help you. You live in a society where men go to war for you to live in peace, you live in a society where men are more likely to be in prison than women. You live in a society where for a man to dine with wealthy people, he needs to have money but you as a woman, it takes only to be a woman and be in yatch full of rich men. Life is not balance. Men go through alot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by ufotunang: 9:22pm On Apr 14
Jennyclay:

Nonsense men!!

.... remember your brothers are also a Nigeria man

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by zoghys: 9:27pm On Apr 14
Jennyclay:

Nonsense men!!

How many times have you been raped by a Nigerian man?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How We Build Duplexes In Nigeria / Landlord, Pastor Daniel Obasi Killed As 2-Storey Building Collapses (Graphic) / My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.