Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad (47849 Views)

See The House I Built For My Age Parents. / US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) / Landlady Gifts Tenant N50k For Christmas Celebration. Excited Tenant Shares Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by 2kurupt(m): 9:30pm On Apr 14
Well-done to the brother, he has taste for sure.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:35pm On Apr 14
Jennyclay:
May God bless the Ghanaian man.

Ghanaian men are more trustworthy than our criminal minded Nigerian men.

What goes through the mind of Nigerian men is to kill, rape and steal your money and property. undecided

Nonsense men!!

Honestly, Nigerian men irritates me like hell undecided
You will never live to marry one. Mgbeke!
Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by Auxtan(m): 9:40pm On Apr 14
This is how it should be!

When a relative is hustling abroad and sending money home that probably means all you do is take care of home and do his assignments, you have to treat it with your best inputs like you will do for your office boss and he will be glad to promote you further.

I love this kind of brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by REGINALD001(m): 9:42pm On Apr 14
Jennyclay:

What goes through the mind of Nigerian men is to kill, rape and steal your money and property. undecided

Nonsense men!!

CHOPPED LADY!

ONYE ERIRI ERI
Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by Fearyourcreator: 9:52pm On Apr 14
Villa12:
MT
Fearyourcreator
yarimo

This is the least of what an abroad base person can achieve. The best of buildings in my area are owned by abroad base people. You can console yourself with the saying that "They're into illegal deal abroad" that one na una problem.

Tell me any Nigerians that can afford to build mansion without stealing or embezzling from government purse.
Nawa ooo....
Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by MrPresidon: 10:15pm On Apr 14
Jennyclay:
May God punish my father and my brothers

I can never trust my Father and my brother

What goes through the mind of my father and my brothers is to kill, rape and steal your money and property. undecided

Nonsense men!!

Honestly, my father and my brothers irritates me like hell undecided

Agreed 👍
Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by Obagofixxy: 10:18pm On Apr 14
Jennyclay:

Nonsense men!!

Na the Ghanaian man wey de chop banku for Ashaima or which one ??
Ghana men na trash
Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by malsnoop(m): 10:23pm On Apr 14
Jennyclay:

Nonsense men!!

Including your daddy ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by Barcalee: 10:45pm On Apr 14
This kind of man is rare

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by peterboro: 10:46pm On Apr 14
Don't try this with our Nigeria brothers or friends oo.

If not, you will regret trying it.
Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by seaboyzen: 10:55pm On Apr 14
Jennyclay:

Nonsense men!!

You categorize all your fellow brothers criminals
Okay o

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by LydayBobo(m): 11:13pm On Apr 14
Jennyclay:

Nonsense men!! If your Father and brothers are criminals and they irritates you, please report them to the police. Don't come to social media and showcase your lack of proper home training to us here.

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by EmmyMaestro(m): 11:13pm On Apr 14
Jennyclay:

Nonsense men!!

After typing your hate comment, you will hide in the background and wait for people to quote you, because whenever you are reading quotes or see that you were mentioned by many people, that is what turns you on and makes your panties wet abi ?
I won't be surprised if you are playing with your vibrator while reading them

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by brightDdon(m): 11:36pm On Apr 14
Jennyclay:

Nonsense men!!

Hope the said Nigerian men you are referring to includes your father and brothers

Because they should be at the forefront of the Nigeria men that irritates you

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by Jollymich(m): 11:43pm On Apr 14
Please leave Jennyclay for me. She turns me on with her weird words. I am King Ahab and she is my queen the Jezebel. Enemies keep off
Jennyclay:

Nonsense men!!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by richie240: 12:21am On Apr 15
It happens.
Receive healing.
cool
Jennyclay:

Nonsense men!!

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by richie240: 12:24am On Apr 15
Bro leave story.
If judas fit betray the Son of God, siblings own na chicken change.
cool
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
That one na good brother na ..

Unlike one here that a brother built for his sister who's based in Italy.....E be like say na evil forest the werey take buy the land to start with......The road dey very inaccessible....... It was when the sister came to Nigeria unannounced, wetin she see with her two eyes shock her .....After spending millions of Naira,all the cow could build was a small bungalow, inside a forest....

Some siblings can be evil sometimes ..

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by Burgerlomo: 3:45am On Apr 15
Congratulations 👍
Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by onecansee: 5:31am On Apr 15
ThìsGlobe.com
Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by Mirasteel: 5:37am On Apr 15
What a great brother.
Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by Villa12(m): 6:41am On Apr 15
Fearyourcreator:

Nawa ooo....
i hope you're working on your failed marriage?
Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by deavicky(m): 7:22am On Apr 15
Jennyclay:

Nonsense men!!

just in the middle of reading ur comment I said this must be Jennyclay. Only u can talk like this.
Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by HRMK: 7:24am On Apr 15
NEVER TRY THAT WITH NIGERIANS OR YOU SPEND YOUR WHOLE LIFETIME IN REGRETS!
Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by Fearyourcreator: 7:54am On Apr 15
Villa12:
i hope you're working on your failed marriage?
You no get life ,you go soon enter market
Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by Villa12(m): 8:10am On Apr 15
Fearyourcreator:

You no get life ,you go soon enter market
you wey no get successful marriage dey chook mouth put for government matter.
Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by NairalandGOAT1: 8:28am On Apr 15
Ekaka14:

Show what you're "cooking" here first even if its still its shell ...otherwise you're just lying 🤥
I ain't gat nothing to prove to you buddy!
Except you're the one footing the cost!!
Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by godwon01(m): 8:46am On Apr 15
They are not like Nigerian. Some of them do have conscience and respect the law of their land. They will enjoy from the money and deliver at the end.
Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by merits(m): 8:59am On Apr 15
Jennyclay:

Nonsense men!!

Stupid broke girl.You know nothing than bully men
Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:01am On Apr 15
Jennyclay:

Nonsense men!!

I hope you're no looking for this same Nigerian men to marry you,? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by Aragon001: 9:20am On Apr 15
Jennyclay:

Nonsense men!!

Thank God say ur brother na Nigerian man!
Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by Fearyourcreator: 9:32am On Apr 15
Villa12:
you wey no get successful marriage dey chook mouth put for government matter.
Show me where I said this ... Oloriburuku Omo ... Onisorire
Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by Villa12(m): 12:44pm On Apr 15
Fearyourcreator:

Show me where I said this ... Oloriburuku Omo ... Onisorire
shut up agba ti o tole. Useless man bringing his family affair to public.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How We Build Duplexes In Nigeria / Landlord, Pastor Daniel Obasi Killed As 2-Storey Building Collapses (Graphic) / My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.