Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

What do you think about this guy? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What do you think about this guy? (241 Views)

Christian Oluchukwu Nwodia Missing Person: Please Have You Seen This Guy? / Since My Dad Died, I Think About Death Of People Around Me / Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What do you think about this guy? by Sapasenator: 7:20pm On Apr 14
Yes! You heard me right.

I have been an avid critic of this guy for the longest time and the veil has finally been pulled from my eyes and suddenly, like a brief moments of clarity, I am able to see the guy for who he truly is.

He is not a pastor or a man of God by any stretch of the imaginations, Same like 99% of Nigerians pastors anyways.

Now back to my exposition before I was rudely interrupted,
Initially, I concluded him an impostor or a fake prophet.

I do not believe in any of his preachings bullshites or miracle shenanigans and what nots. Na! I am way past that, my fellow man cannot guy me under the guise of religion but wait, let's not run ahead of ourselves,....

Though, he may not be a genuine preacher, you cannot deny the facts he is definitely talented as a stage performer, a comedian and he is a class act on the stage.

I can even go as far as saying he is more funny than comedians like AY who I never find to be funny anyways.

Indabosky's callings is in stage performances and comedy and I do believe he will be more successful than as a pastor.

Dude has finally found his calling and I sincerely appreciate his stagemanship and comedic talents.

Indabosky, the lion, the liquid metal, the human virus, HARBIDOSHAKKER that brought down exchange rates. I hail o.

1 Like

Re: What do you think about this guy? by nicho450(m): 7:39pm On Apr 14
I just love the man too... grin grin cheesy wink smiley

1 Like

Re: What do you think about this guy? by gaby(m): 8:01pm On Apr 14
Most people would be surprised to find out that the guy is a class act who speaks better english more than most of them but was able to carve a niche for himself knowing that Nigerians are fond of celebrating anything and won't hesitate to make him popular.

Dude keeps twisting his spoken English to the applause of his admirers while smiling to the bank consistently.

1 Like

Re: What do you think about this guy? by Sapasenator: 8:20pm On Apr 14
Definitely, dude clearly understands his audience while he consistently smiles to the bank. He is a class act and a good stage performer though I would never near his church.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Of Interlocking Stone In Nigeria / Buy Your Properties, Investments Is The Key,properties Banking Is The Way / Davido Latest Video For 2019, Please Click On The Link To Watch And Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.