Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Military Killed Our Staff After Death Of Airforce Cadet In Our Pool – Hotel - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Military Killed Our Staff After Death Of Airforce Cadet In Our Pool – Hotel (25141 Views)

Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers / Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo / "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Killed Our Staff After Death Of Airforce Cadet In Our Pool – Hotel by Danisaint112(m): 6:12am On Apr 15
Nigerian military and cultism No difference. The only difference is that one is legal and the other is not.

1 Like

Re: Military Killed Our Staff After Death Of Airforce Cadet In Our Pool – Hotel by CountinBlessins(m): 6:16am On Apr 15
immortalcrown:
Just imagine! Why torture a suspect to death? What if the suspect is later proven innocent?

Also, why put a suspect in charge of a other suspect for the same crime?

Did you read the write up ?
Re: Military Killed Our Staff After Death Of Airforce Cadet In Our Pool – Hotel by Laple0541(m): 6:16am On Apr 15
Many facts are still being concealed in the matter.

According to the CEO, there was a heavy rain a day before that affected the cctv. Unfortunately the guy died a day after, meaning no coverage of activities leading to his death.

1 Like

Re: Military Killed Our Staff After Death Of Airforce Cadet In Our Pool – Hotel by onadana: 6:23am On Apr 15
xtivin:
Where was CCTV in all of this Chairman?

I wonder...all this silly long stories.CCTV would have solved everything..the story no clear.
Re: Military Killed Our Staff After Death Of Airforce Cadet In Our Pool – Hotel by onadana: 6:24am On Apr 15
See talk from chairman....oga where CCTV dey,you get for pool or you no get....leave stories abeg....the matter no clear

1 Like

Re: Military Killed Our Staff After Death Of Airforce Cadet In Our Pool – Hotel by Candreva: 6:25am On Apr 15
Hehehe "The military in the state arrested some staff and the hotel and took them for an interrogation." Nigeria is on another level. Walahi grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Military Killed Our Staff After Death Of Airforce Cadet In Our Pool – Hotel by nedekid: 6:34am On Apr 15
onadana:

I wonder...all this silly long stories.CCTV would have solved everything..the story no clear.
So, what is the cctv was not working? Is it everything that works in Nigeria?
Nigeria is the only country a person cannot die without some conspiracy. Someone must take blame for even eg a person with self inflicted injuries.
Few days ago, the manager of a hotel brought her young, only son to work as it was a weekend. The unattended boy followed the child of another staff to the pool area, gained access. He saw the floating tube swimmers use as floaters and tried to grab it from the water, in the process he fell inside the water. It was just luck that child had that he survived.
Now what if the unfortunate happened, Nigerians, even the careless parent will claim all sorts, juju, ritual, negligence, no life guard, deep pool, pool door not locked with key etc.
Because of that, all workers have been banned from bringing their kids to the premises. Imagine you did not come to spend money, rather still brought your kid to cause wahala.
Re: Military Killed Our Staff After Death Of Airforce Cadet In Our Pool – Hotel by immortalcrown(m): 6:40am On Apr 15
CountinBlessins:

Did you read the write up ?
What do you think I didn't read in the post?
Re: Military Killed Our Staff After Death Of Airforce Cadet In Our Pool – Hotel by pretydiva(f): 6:41am On Apr 15
Is there no CCTV in the hotel?
Re: Military Killed Our Staff After Death Of Airforce Cadet In Our Pool – Hotel by benqo01(m): 6:43am On Apr 15
immortalcrown:
Just imagine! Why torture a suspect to death? What if the suspect is later proven innocent?

Lol why are you surprised? Are you not a Nigerian? When I say the Nigerian security are useless I know what am talking about

They will kill someone before making investigations that is their useless way of ding things

1 Like

Re: Military Killed Our Staff After Death Of Airforce Cadet In Our Pool – Hotel by spacechuks(m): 6:45am On Apr 15
The country is not in war,

Why should we be seeing military amongst civilian,

FGN should relocate their barracks to villages where they can't interact with civilians, the police is meant to live among civilians,

The NA is a bunch of failure

1 Like

Re: Military Killed Our Staff After Death Of Airforce Cadet In Our Pool – Hotel by ellizy(m): 6:46am On Apr 15
AbuTwins:
The military says they're investigating the matter. I'll wait for theirs too to conclude.

One who judges a one-sided case is a big evil doer!
I'm not too surprise seeing this from you. The name ABU has an historical prove of been EVIL.

1 Like

Re: Military Killed Our Staff After Death Of Airforce Cadet In Our Pool – Hotel by cococandy(f): 6:56am On Apr 15
Beyond disgusting

2 Likes

Re: Military Killed Our Staff After Death Of Airforce Cadet In Our Pool – Hotel by DestinyNigga: 7:04am On Apr 15
immortalcrown:

E shock you? Nothing should shock u again in this country.
Re: Military Killed Our Staff After Death Of Airforce Cadet In Our Pool – Hotel by DeOTR: 7:07am On Apr 15
Is it now the job of the Air force to investigate crime? Everyone is just behaving anyhow in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Military Killed Our Staff After Death Of Airforce Cadet In Our Pool – Hotel by AbuTwins: 7:09am On Apr 15
ellizy:

I'm not too surprise seeing this from you. The name ABU has an historical prove of been EVIL.

You're right! Abu means father!

When father is added to your name, then it signifies evil. This means you proceeded from a devilish family!

Father of twins is bae!
Re: Military Killed Our Staff After Death Of Airforce Cadet In Our Pool – Hotel by ellizy(m): 7:14am On Apr 15
AbuTwins:

You're right! Abu means father!

When father is added to your name, then it signifies evil. This means you proceeded from a devilish family!

Father of twins is bae!
Must you always display your show of lunatic?
Anybody can act stup*d but you're always abusing the privilege..
Re: Military Killed Our Staff After Death Of Airforce Cadet In Our Pool – Hotel by AbuTwins: 7:16am On Apr 15
Deefirm:
I hope you waited for both side of the story regarding the death in Delta state too before you took sides.

I never even judge that one!
Re: Military Killed Our Staff After Death Of Airforce Cadet In Our Pool – Hotel by SIRmanjar(m): 7:17am On Apr 15
The ashawo military police officer that ordered his beating should be arrested angry
Re: Military Killed Our Staff After Death Of Airforce Cadet In Our Pool – Hotel by OMEGA009(m): 7:20am On Apr 15
All these TikTok boys have wawa’d my packard academy. So sad.

Re: Military Killed Our Staff After Death Of Airforce Cadet In Our Pool – Hotel by Tradepunter2: 7:36am On Apr 15
AbuTwins:
The military says they're investigating the matter. I'll wait for theirs too to conclude.

One who judges a one-sided case is a big evil doer!

Stfu...... Nonsense.... You have no fking clue the power these guys have..... Just pray your loved one don't end up dead in their hands
Re: Military Killed Our Staff After Death Of Airforce Cadet In Our Pool – Hotel by Whobedatte(m): 7:42am On Apr 15
Hotel owners will build swimming and not have a functional life guard to patrol the pool incase of an exigency.
Nothing like health and safety in this part of the world
Re: Military Killed Our Staff After Death Of Airforce Cadet In Our Pool – Hotel by Akinpresident: 7:48am On Apr 15
xtivin:
Where was CCTV in all of this Chairman?

They have CCTV there.
Re: Military Killed Our Staff After Death Of Airforce Cadet In Our Pool – Hotel by Bananapill: 7:48am On Apr 15
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/military-killed-our-staff-after-death-of-airforce-cadet-in-our-swimming-pool-damgrete-hotel-management-video/

Hotels should have functional CCTV systems in all their environment.
Uneducated Nigeria soldiers are rogues.
Re: Military Killed Our Staff After Death Of Airforce Cadet In Our Pool – Hotel by NapoleonHill: 7:56am On Apr 15
Niffy1960:
Why are they showing power against civilians?this nonsense have to stop and do the proper investigation 📌

What's the meaning of whole cardet? Na gold?
Re: Military Killed Our Staff After Death Of Airforce Cadet In Our Pool – Hotel by CorrectionFLuid: 8:28am On Apr 15
Deefirm:
I hope you waited for both side of the story regarding the death in Delta state too before you took sides.

Exactly what I wanted to reply that scum, but decided not to waste my strength.

1 Like

Re: Military Killed Our Staff After Death Of Airforce Cadet In Our Pool – Hotel by Johnwrite(m): 8:42am On Apr 15
This is really bad
Re: Military Killed Our Staff After Death Of Airforce Cadet In Our Pool – Hotel by Berankis: 8:48am On Apr 15
But the last time these military men were killed in Delta, we were all out to get justice for them. Who knows if they had gone there to commit atrocities before they were counter attacked. You can't trust any agency in Nigeria. This country needs a total over haul. No agency, none, be it DSS, EFCC, POLICE, ARMY, AIRFORCE, NAVY, NSCDC, ICPC, NDLEA, NCS are all full of Misfits with all sorts of misconducts. No one just behaves well in this country, even civilians are disoriented, full of garbage, it's as if this country is cursed.
Na who do us like this?
Re: Military Killed Our Staff After Death Of Airforce Cadet In Our Pool – Hotel by Emman08: 8:55am On Apr 15
Nigerian military are a government within a government.
Re: Military Killed Our Staff After Death Of Airforce Cadet In Our Pool – Hotel by rmbaliri(m): 8:57am On Apr 15
All this akuko and story, is pointless,

why was there no cctv or camera facing the Pool.

it will save tall this long episode,, he say they say, according to what they've said.
Re: Military Killed Our Staff After Death Of Airforce Cadet In Our Pool – Hotel by Azazyel: 9:05am On Apr 15
The military has become a laughing stock. Person wey Dem catch as suspect na im dey flog another suspect to death. So much bias. I'm not surprised. Military officers are no longer recruited normally. They are now recruited based on man know man.
Hotel owners and workers should take the CCTV very seriously as hotel job is very dangerous.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Killed By Police In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) / Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) / Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.