Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,156 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology (39675 Views)

‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt / Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her / Paul Enenche: Kidnappers Disguise As Bishop, Naval Officer Storm Dunamis Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by Truths9ja: 1:47pm On Apr 15
Pastor Enenche need to apologise to the woman
Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by BafanaBafana: 1:47pm On Apr 15
Stone03:

You can as well invite her to start worshipping in your own church. If the Pastor had kept quiet over that, your type will be among the first to come on social media against Dunamis Church for accomodating fake testimonies.

If pastor Enenche is class-centered he wouldn't be doing what he is doing. Go and watch the videos of his services and see so many times he shredded tears over people's predicaments and dirty bedridden patients brought to him he went as far as hugging them passionately in a bid to transfer the healing power of God to them.

Don't come to the social media to discuss anything church or pastors because you are not one of us
If it was true the woman was lying, you people would have claimed the holy spirit revealed it to pastor or he is a man of God with spirit of discernment bla bla bla. This one don nack bar. His discernment failed. I'm sorry for you guys that obey this men without questioning.
Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by lanryfunky(m): 1:48pm On Apr 15
In as much as I do not validate people sharing inaccurate testimonies on the altar of God, I think Enenche really goofed with this act.
He completely damaged this girl’s confidence and disgraced her publicly.
That someone cannot eloquently express themselves is not a justification to publicly invalidate their success.
Even if she was lying, she could have been reprimanded discretely and given the option to correct any untruths she had said.
This is going to definitely leave a sour taste in her mouth for a long time.
imagine all dorned up to celebrate and getting such overt chastisement in public glare.
It’s highly unfair.
That lady actually finished from NOUN and she wasn’t telling lies.
Not everybody has the boldness to stand and talk to the public.
She was cut short and that stage fright affected her.

Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by ObiPandora: 1:48pm On Apr 15
Your explanation is lame, most graduate from Nigeria university end up with BSC, I am sure the lady in this situation assume the pastor just wanted to know if she graduated. If the pastor understand law student graduate with LLB instead of BSC, why can't he pose that to the lady to ascertain the fact instead of shaming her ? Note, this lady is not at an interview but at a casual informal irrelevant n totally useless testimony which is of no value whatsoever.

Do not take my word for it, just show it to any intelligent person in your vicinity, let them be the judge btw our comments.

Originalsly:

Let me explain the foolishness in your comment so you can understand it. If asked what seasoning one used.... and the answer is Maggi when Maggi was not used. It is understood what is meant by Maggi ... not necessary the brand.... it is used for any brand if seasoning that is like Maggi. Now Bsc is not a broad term used for degrees .... it is specific and so is LLB ... like your name. Didn't he ask her what degree?... why must he make it a multiple choice question? ... as in What is your name? .... is it Tinubu ....ObiPandora .... or Lai Mohammed?

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by Epistasis(m): 2:02pm On Apr 15
BscHolder:
you and the useless pastor are more foolish..

I disagree, your father is more foolish...
Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by Olurondo: 2:06pm On Apr 15
If I were this woman,I will sue the church for defamation of character and public embarrassment!

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by toujurs: 2:06pm On Apr 15
jaxxy:

Are u sure u know how to read and comprehend? Didn't u see the new post confirming her graduation? undecided

or u want to go to her school with the pastor to confirm for urself?

People already said she made a mistake during her testimony on the degree awarded, whichis possible. What again is ur problem?
So why are you all, criticizing, and telling the pastor to apologize, apologize for what . When she couldn't say what was awarded to her.

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by NothingDoMe: 2:08pm On Apr 15
Amotolongbo:
The questions here are:
Was she enrolled to study Law or not?
Did she complete her program in law or not?

In as much as the answers to the questions above are true, no one has the reason to call her a liar.

You have the right to question the authenticity of the fact, not the right to negate it
Let's stop defending mediocrity in Nigeria. This is why we are where we are.

If you come out in public to talk then you should be prepared to defend every word uttered.

Who ever posted that video is mischievous. They cut out the part when she stared saying she has a BSC in law.

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by Olurondo: 2:10pm On Apr 15
This woman should not accept any apology from anybody.Let her sue the church and those at the helm of affairs of the church for defamation of character. This an opportunity for her to make money from this injustice done to her.The church will BEG her to settle out of court!!
Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by NothingDoMe: 2:10pm On Apr 15
Olurondo:
This woman should not accept any apology from anybody.Let her sue the church and those at the helm of affairs of the church for defamation of character. This an opportunity for her to make money from this injustice done to her.The church will BEG her to settle out of court!!
Lol. Funny. The video is incomplete. She said BSC more than once. Na she use her mouth talk am.
Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by victorazy(m): 2:24pm On Apr 15
WantsandMore:
Yeah you reward evil with forgiveness not money Bro. Because you're just going to amplify her bitchiness for what?

Ya! U gat point

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by luvtoyota(m): 2:32pm On Apr 15
The Lord killeth and maketh alive indeed . So this pastor is threatening his people with his Lord that can kill because of false testimony ! Jesus christ who is God ! How many people did Jesus kill in his earthly 🌎 Ministry ? Jesus said I and my father are one . Whatever you see me do, that also my father does . Any God that killeth as yahoo God .

Listen to Jesus in John 8:44

‭John 8:44 AMPC‬
[44] You are of your father, the devil, and it is your will to practice the lusts and gratify the desires [which are characteristic] of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a falsehood, he speaks what is natural to him, for he is a liar [himself] and the father of lies and of all that is false.

https://bible.com/bible/8/jhn.8.44.AMPC

I pity people who sit under native doctors called African pastors
Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by BafanaBafana: 2:34pm On Apr 15
AAAA67:
A graduate in law should know what her degree is after spending five years in the University.
Has nothing to do with the institution - NOUN , which some people have their reservations about.
She brought the embarrassment upon herself.
I don't blame Pastor ENECHE on this.
She should apologize for giving wrong testimony and should correct herself.
A man of God who claims to be that powerful should be able to discern if someone is lying or saying the truth
Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by BafanaBafana: 2:36pm On Apr 15
NothingDoMe:
Lol. Funny. The video is incomplete. She said BSC more than once. Na she use her mouth talk am.
Yeah. Your pastor can not be wrong
Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by loliapoopy2013(f): 2:44pm On Apr 15
Reading some comments here, depresses me.

2 Likes

Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by jaxxy(m): 2:47pm On Apr 15
toujurs:
So why are you all, criticizing, and telling the pastor to apologize, apologize for what . When she couldn't say what was awarded to her.

Sp if she made a mistake it means she's not a graduate or her testimony is fake?? undecided
Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by Johnn44: 3:00pm On Apr 15
lanryfunky:
In as much as I do not validate people sharing inaccurate testimonies on the altar of God, I think Enenche really goofed with this act.
He completely damaged this girl’s confidence and disgraced her publicly.
That someone cannot eloquently express themselves is not a justification to publicly invalidate their success.
Even if she was lying, she could have been reprimanded discretely and given the option to correct any untruths she had said.
This is going to definitely leave a sour taste in her mouth for a long time.
imagine all dorned up to celebrate and getting such overt chastisement in public glare.
It’s highly unfair.
That lady actually finished from NOUN and she wasn’t telling lies.
Not everybody has the boldness to stand and talk to the public.
She was cut short and that stage fright affected her.
Seconded the pastor must apologise. She might not be an A student but what matters is that she has graduated and just broke a 6years abi 10years jinx in her family to emerge the first graduate ever. So her testimony is not a lie.

Bachelor of science in law degree exists though,abbreviated, BSl Although that is not thje type of degree she bagged. She bagged a higher & more rigorous degree.

in countries like usa even Canada [b]where BSc in law is issued, graduates with that degree CANNOT WRITE BAR EXAM AND BE CALLED TO BAR. They can only use the degree to work as legal ASSISTANTS. They must return back to school for a 3years J.D degree [/b]before they can write lawyers bar exam.

LLB in countries like Nigeria or some british colonies where it is issued or the Bachelors of law degree, is a more rigorous program, higher degree than B.Sl and they can write bar exam and be called to bar after just one year of law school.
USA used to issue LLB/ Bachelors of LAW but it was phased out in 19th century in usa for JD. only JD graduates can be called to bar and B.Sc in law graduatesmust go back to school 3years

Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by jnrbayano(m): 3:04pm On Apr 15
NoToPile:
Saw this matter on FB and how she truly graduated from noun. Now that her name is on the list who is to blame, she that made a mistake or the person that hurriedly shut her off and accused her of lying.

Maybe stage fright, confused or whatever and said the wrong thing , but then these days that some graduates don't even know what BSc is I can't be surprised she made that mistake.

she tried correcting herself though if you watched the video but she was cut off by the pastor.

Many people even some graduates generally can't speak English coherently, maybe she shouldn't be judged for that.

That was a terrible embarrassment given to her by the church. Because she's accused of being a liar while she's not and that's very terrible.

The truth is always constant no matter what.

The most painful part now is that those that always want to drag christainity and pastors will milk this incident to the last. Church this pastor that bleh bleh. angry

Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by Lamasta(m): 3:10pm On Apr 15
NothingDoMe:
Does that warrant a supposed MOG to be calling his supposed church member liar in public and shaming her again

If Jesus comes back the second time am sure he will not visit most Nigerian churches cos they have deviated
Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by WorldRichest: 3:14pm On Apr 15
missidy:
She should change her church. If she was a rich member, the pastor wouldn't dare embarrass her like that. He sized her up and concluded she is a nobody. That pastor is so arrogant and class conscious.

After his fake prophecy about the 2023 Presidential election, any idiot that still goes to his business center is a vagabond
Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by BadMaster: 3:30pm On Apr 15
The problem with Nigerian Christians is that some of them are hypocritical.

First of all, this pastor is supposed to be a man of God. At least, the spirit of God should have informed him if this woman was lying or not. But he had to call her a liar and disgraced her.
Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by NothingDoMe: 3:33pm On Apr 15
Lamasta:

Does that warrant a supposed MOG to be calling his supposed church member liar in public and shaming her again

If Jesus comes back the second time am sure he will not visit most Nigerian churches cos they have deviated
Lol. Nigerian church as compared to early church where husband and wife lied that they gave full amount of their own land that they sold and fell down dead.

Make we dey play dey go.
Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by NothingDoMe: 3:33pm On Apr 15
BafanaBafana:

Yeah. Your pastor can not be wrong
Yeah, my pasta cannot be wrong brah.
Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by Amotolongbo(f): 3:48pm On Apr 15
NothingDoMe:
Let's stop defending mediocrity in Nigeria. This is why we are where we are.

If you come out in public to talk then you should be prepared to defend every word uttered.

Who ever posted that video is mischievous. They cut out the part when she stared saying she has a BSC in law.
Stop defending stupidity in the name of religion.

If your pastor had castigated the woman based on not so knowledgeable on what she studied (mediocrity of the certificate/knowledge), he would be justified.
Castigating the woman based on falsehood is totally acceptable and nothing but self “godifying”
Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by sureway1(m): 3:48pm On Apr 15
Stone03:

The OP is high on oncolos. He is shamelessly excusing a graduate of law for having such a bad English and failing to know the kind of degree associated with law. My 13yrs old daughter can't fall for stage fright in such a degrading manner

Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by Omoawoke: 4:15pm On Apr 15
Amotolongbo:
The questions here are:
Was she enrolled to study Law or not?
Did she complete her program in law or not?

In as much as the answers to the questions above are true, no one has the reason to call her a liar.

You have the right to question the authenticity of the fact, not the right to negate it

People don’t have sense like that. People lack logical coherence.
When you see the way people make their argument, deviate from the main issue and divert into frivolous arguments, you will know that we aren’t equally gifted upstairs
Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by Omoawoke: 4:17pm On Apr 15
Stone03:

The OP is high on oncolos. He is shamelessly excusing a graduate of law for having such a bad English and failing to know the kind of degree associated with law. My 13yrs old daughter can't fall for stage fright in such a degrading manner

The issue here is not about her not being able to defend her degree.

The issue here is that she was called a liar and that she didn’t graduate while she actually did?

Now, look at yourself, if you were to go to solve a case study for a case competition… look at the way you are unable to face the main issue and diverting to other issues, aren’t you a disgrace to Nigerian education?
Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by Testine: 4:18pm On Apr 15
I may not blame Enenche. Maybe the lady is one of those people that bribe lecturers in University to pass exam, so she doesn't know much about what she studied
Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by 247man: 4:30pm On Apr 15
The lady’s confidence has been bastardised. I will be surprised if that lady can give any speech on any stage again. Except she goes thru rehab. I believe God is about to promote her with this disgrace given to her by her own pastor. She was disgraced because the pastor didn’t like the negative financial impact the badly worded English spoken by the lady will do to his international and local audiences.

I implore all well meaning Lawyers in the house to help the lady fight the case by suing the pastor for all the offences that can be linked to mental demoralisation and abuse of confidence. And also demand an apology for calling her a liar.

If your English no Behind…. No go climb stage give testimony wey go spoil pastor business ooooo
Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by Greatness09: 4:39pm On Apr 15
tanigororo:
We Can't Blame Her, We Can't Blame The Pastor.

Whom do we Blame?

Tinubu
Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by NothingDoMe: 4:42pm On Apr 15
Amotolongbo:
Stop defending stupidity in the name of religion.

If your pastor had castigated the woman based on not so knowledgeable on what she studied (mediocrity of the certificate/knowledge), he would be justified.
Castigating the woman based on falsehood is totally acceptable and nothing but self “godifying”
A graduate who doesn't know what they studied is the equivalent of a fraudster, an identity thief.

I suspect she "paid" for that "BSc". If I were her, I would hide myself. Once you come out to expose yourself, you have to defend every word you utter.

Again, it is not the pastor's fault.
Re: Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology by Yunisa001(m): 5:04pm On Apr 15
AAAA67:
A graduate in law should know what her degree is after spending five years in the University.
Has nothing to do with the institution - NOUN , which some people have their reservations about.
She brought the embarrassment upon herself.
I don't blame Pastor ENECHE on this.
She should apologize for giving wrong testimony and should correct herself.
To me I think what is affecting the pastor is also the samething affecting you (envious) . Because I don't know where it is written in the Bible that u should attack anyone giving fake testimony . Does her fake testimony in any way affects him. Testimony is between you your God

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bilikisu-Yusuf, Nigerian Journalist Dies In The Hajj Stampede / AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL / Here’s Why Senior Catholic Figures Are Cautioning Father Mbaka (By Naptu2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.