Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) (67917 Views)

Man Speechless As Wife Sleeps With Pastor Before And After Service / Elderly Man Speechless As Love Machine Fell From A Lady's Bag At A Mall / "I Must Die Ontop Big Yansh" - Nigerian Man Vows After Spotting A Curvy Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by Ashawoman82: 2:53pm On Apr 15
accused:
That's a short man life for u,always going for something bigger than them
that man ain't short, one can tell from the camera angle, it's the lady that's abnormally tall.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by JuanDeDios: 2:58pm On Apr 15
DiskJokeyManic:
Which knacking style Dem go dey do?πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
Snake in the monkey shadow.
Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by Konquest: 3:01pm On Apr 15
pocohantas:
I am glad I am not up to 6ft. You will think there are many tall men until you are a fairly tall woman. That is when you will know 6ft+ men are not many.

5'8 to 5'11 is fine. 6ft highest.

Else you will most likely end up with a 5'8 man and be bending like rubber band in pictures with your man. You won't have mind to rock heels with reckless abandon. And na like this them go snap you and your husband put online. They will na say you married him for money. God abeg o. grin grin grin
If the "short" dude in the video is truly the tall lady's spouse as alleged, then he's got a great deal of confidence to have wooed her over into becoming his long-term woman.

Tall guys of over 6 feet exist, but you have to be within the same inner circle of influence in order to collide or have things going on within the romance ecosystem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by Jayhome24: 3:04pm On Apr 15
Despite its none of our business but the fact is I pray this man does not ends up in hospital as heart failure patient because the tendency men pressurinf his wife for outing is certain and hhhmmm.........women!!! Ok oo.

Mr man forget money in this situation people wey get am pass you go dey kpekus this tall beautiful lady at one point las las. Sir this market wey you go buy na real headache oo...wish you the best anyway.....
Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by airsaylongcome: 3:10pm On Apr 15
BRATISLAVA:

They're in a public place. Such rights don't exist.

Surprised people think you need permission/approval to take pictures in a public space
Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by Bellotelli: 3:12pm On Apr 15
pretydiva:
Omo! That lady should be up to 7 ft shocked
That man's neck will suffer embarassed
Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by pocohantas(f): 3:14pm On Apr 15
Konquest:

If the "short" dude in the video is truly the tall lady's spouse as alleged, then he's got a great deal of confidence to have wooed her over into becoming his long-term woman.

Tall guys of over 6 feet exist, but you have to be within the same inner circle of influence in order to collide or have things going on within the romance ecosystem.

You don't need any inner circle of influence to meet tall men of over 6ft. Which one is influence here again? Na everything una go tie to influence in this country? Are all the influential men in Nigeria over 6ft? Except you are referring to basketballers. That is the only inner circle that is full of tall men.

I know tall guys of over 6ft exist. I never said they don't. I said they are not many.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by nedekid: 3:18pm On Apr 15
Ojemedad:
Imagine bending this kind tall woman, omo
Its called climbing grin
Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by mediclife1987(m): 3:18pm On Apr 15
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian man left speechless after spotting this amazing couple shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-sc_f2r2a0

She go get very long punna cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by VaginaAcademic: 3:18pm On Apr 15
If you come see Adegoke the tallest basketball player and Nigeria's tallest man you go faint
Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by BigYash: 3:19pm On Apr 15
odinaccess:
Omo see height , u no fit follow this woman talk anyhow na.
Na by height? You no go push am like ladder fall,abi na so you little?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by iswallker(m): 3:20pm On Apr 15
immortalcrown:
You can be sued for this nonsense.

Did you ask for their permissions before taking and posting their picture?

ADDED:
Many have quoted me and said that the poster does not need the couple's permission. Ignorance is a disease. Many of you cannot escape (avoid) jail if you japa.

You can secretly snap someone in public and get free if not caught. But releasing the picture to the public or using it in any manner against the person's wish is an offense if you are caught. There is a reason a public place with CCTV usually has a public notice for the camera.

The only time you have the right to snap someone without his or her consent in public or even in private is when the person does something that affects the right of another person. Examples are theft, fight and vandalism. But for someone just moving on his own without trespassing, you don't have the right to snap the person.

Paparazzi snap famous people everyday and post their images online...are they thieves as well..
Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by immortalcrown(m): 3:22pm On Apr 15
iswallker:
Paparazzi snap famous people everyday and post their images online...are they thieves as well..
Those people like what he does. Any day he tries it with someone that does not want it, you will see the outcome.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by jara: 3:27pm On Apr 15
Good points but not entirely correct.

You do have the right to video anyone in a public place. What you do not have the right to do is publish it on the social media. Note the difference.

If you only have the right to video when something goes wrong, it kills the right to start it in the first place.

immortalcrown:

ADDED:
Many have quoted me and said that the poster does not need the couple's permission. Ignorance is a disease. Many of you cannot escape (avoid) jail if you japa. Your right ends where another person's right begins.

You can secretly snap someone in public and get free if not caught. But releasing the picture to the public or using it in any manner against the person's wish is an offense if you are caught. There is a reason a public place with CCTV usually has a public notice for the camera.

The only time you have the right to snap someone without his or her consent in public or even in private is when the person does something that affects the right of another person. Examples are theft, fight and vandalism. But for someone just moving on his own without trespassing, you don't have the right to snap the person.
Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by illicit(m): 3:29pm On Apr 15
rinaballa:
D yellow babe number

070 419
Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by Mordson: 3:33pm On Apr 15
ngwaIgbo223:
Love making go Sweet. If you know.

I don't think so. That woman there will have a very big vagina that would be difficult to fill up by a normal penis. A normal sized man like you would be 'swimming' in the borehole. cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by Elolam87(m): 3:34pm On Apr 15
Nigerians no dey mind their business until they learn the hard way.

immortalcrown:

ADDED:
Many have quoted me and said that the poster does not need the couple's permission. Ignorance is a disease. Many of you cannot escape (avoid) jail if you japa. Your right ends where another person's right begins.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by yewit37486: 3:35pm On Apr 15
accused:
That's a short man life for u,always going for something bigger than them

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by FireUpNow(m): 3:36pm On Apr 15
Op is the lady your sister? Mind your business

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by Goodman247: 3:41pm On Apr 15
Make she kill herself because she tall, Omo face your life
Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by OALandAgents: 3:42pm On Apr 15
With all her height she still wear 3 or 4 inch heals grin
Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 3:48pm On Apr 15
chatinent:
As a giant too, I can only smile. To all summarised people..
Giant on nairaland. If we see you now for real. You no go tall pass watering can.
Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by CharleyBright(m): 3:49pm On Apr 15
immortalcrown:

ADDED:

You can secretly snap or video someone in public and get free if not caught. You can openly snap or video someone if he or she does not object to it. But releasing the picture to the public or using it in any manner against the person's wish is an offense if you are caught. There is a reason a public place with CCTV usually has a public notice for the camera.

Absolutely true.
The problem with many Nigerian youth is that they are obsessed with taking people's videos and sharing same to trend. People are entitled to their privacy .
You invade and abuse that privacy when you deliberately take videos and pictures of them and dump them on public space without their permission.
Even Nairaland can be sued.
Seun never face big legal tussle before. Let him allow his Moderators continue to do shoddy jobs and putting anything on front page.
This woman should sue and demand apology from owners of Nairaland for putting up a video of her in public domain.
Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by johnog4sure: 4:03pm On Apr 15
Offpoint1:
I can't date a woman same height with me, talk more of taller than me grin
I find it offensive when I passed by people and they're taller than me at 6/2ft
hahaha I find it very offensive especially whn its a woman

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by Chasito(m): 4:12pm On Apr 15
Even me wey dey 6.1ft tall, I will look short while standing close to that woman, chai cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by Houseontherock1: 4:13pm On Apr 15
Nonsense
Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by Iamzik: 4:15pm On Apr 15
DiskJokeyManic:

Bad shild!🀣🀣
Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by UnknownT: 4:17pm On Apr 15
immortalcrown:

ADDED:

You can secretly snap or video someone in public and get free if not caught. You can openly snap or video someone if he or she does not object to it. But releasing the picture to the public or using it in any manner against the person's wish is an offense if you are caught. There is a reason a public place with CCTV usually has a public notice for the camera.

I love your Signature. Anything more than #216 is not acceptable
Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by delzbaba(m): 4:21pm On Apr 15
Na so her clitoris go long like prick, from experience
Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by winner37(m): 4:23pm On Apr 15
She looks like that woman in game of thrones 🀣🀣🀣..

No matter how tall and gaint a woman is man is always a man he will bring her down with orgasm.. 🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by YemyTemmy: 4:29pm On Apr 15
DiskJokeyManic:

the same thing dey baffle me
Re: Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:31pm On Apr 15
How I wish she knows you're recording and bust your teeth .

Can't wait for the day one ediot will remove phone to record me.. that will be the last thing he'll do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? / Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.