Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted (24469 Views)

SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) / Four Men Beat A Policeman To Death In Ogun (Photo) / Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by Ate247(m): 3:09pm On Apr 15
Domaining101:
In as much as what that woman did is very wrong, I've never see any government that loves social media clout and eye service like this Lagos government, especially this Sanwo Olu administration, the eye service is just too much. In case they have forgotten, Both public and Private schools in Lagos still allow teachers abuse their students in the name of flogging and punishment, but no they will not see those one's to abolish, it's only the ones that will give them social media clout they are After, Ndi Iberibe.
a government is doing the right thing you're calling is clout abi oversabi. Some Nigerians only love hearing bad news.
Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by Fearyourcreator: 3:15pm On Apr 15
Domaining101:
In as much as what that woman did is very wrong, I've never see any government that loves social media clout and eye service like this Lagos government, especially this Sanwo Olu administration, the eye service is just too much. In case they have forgotten, Both public and Private schools in Lagos still allow teachers abuse their students in the name of flogging and punishment, but no they will not see those one's to abolish, it's only the ones that will give them social media clout they are After, Ndi Iberibe.
Olofo niyin se... Ema ke ku ni
Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by Spybradd: 4:03pm On Apr 15
HNICEARTH:

Not in nigeria. Something that happened in Uganda
Are you sure? So what's the interest of Lagos state govt?
Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by seetomorrow: 4:05pm On Apr 15
Lagos Govt. seeks help finding woman assaulting baby in viral video

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/04/15/lagos-govt-seeks-help-finding-woman-assaulting-baby-in-viral-video/[/quote]
Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by FirmTR(m): 4:07pm On Apr 15
Archilouis:
Two asks:
1. Find the heartless woman
2. Find the heartless video person that couldn’t shout for help. What if she killed the baby? When do we agree that it is more important to act to save a life than to capture an event?

I dey tell you.. As in eh I dey so angry when I watch the video for FB yesterday. The person wen dey video that thing nor dey different from the woman wen dey abuse that baby.. Very useless set of people..
Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by Spybradd: 4:09pm On Apr 15
Faposky95:

E get one wey be my mama neighbor.... beating the help na her way.
I wan report am, but I believe,he suppose collect nook or crook before dem come pick am up.
Please don't delay,the numbers are there,report her immediately before she kills the house help....these evils must stop
Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by kentokay71: 4:15pm On Apr 15
i thought as much it is them them, they get annoyed for any good thing
Domaining101:
Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by winner37(m): 4:38pm On Apr 15
That baby has tired the woman..
Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by tunjiajayi: 5:08pm On Apr 15
Ensa777:

Igbo woman collected your birthright.It happened in Uganda but somehow found it's way to Nigerian Twitter which made former info min to look for the culprit and yesterday he reported the lady had been found

My bad, my assumption is from precedence of child abuse culprits in nigeria.
Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by luminouz(m): 5:20pm On Apr 15
Domaining101:
So the floggings and punishment in schools involved beating them like this woman did to that child in this video?
So schools should stop capital punishment and when the kids spoil finish, you will train them?

Why are you this senselëss?
Dog will bite your yansh this week
Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by Beolly(m): 6:49pm On Apr 15
Domaining101:
MAD man from Sadeast. Dem swear for una? Is Lagos ur state? Why are you people moving mad since Chinedu lost his election? You only celebrate bad news about the state
Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by Chimela101: 7:41pm On Apr 15
Spybradd:
God bless whoever made that video.
Thank God for the woman beating the baby in the view of others,the baby own don better...it will soon become govt responsibility.
Evil woman

It's not her child I guess.?
Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by kernniejay(m): 8:04pm On Apr 15
wink2015:
How does it change the expensive price of Garri in the market.

The government is just chasing shadow !
You call this "chasing shadow"? You are more heartless than that wicked woman and you deserve the same jail term as hers.
Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by kernniejay(m): 8:08pm On Apr 15
Archilouis:
Two asks:
1. Find the heartless woman
2. Find the heartless video person that couldn’t shout for help. What if she killed the baby? When do we agree that it is more important to act to save a life than to capture an event?
If the video had not been captured that poor baby would have suffered without justice and could be dead soon without getting any help.
Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by chysam: 9:08pm On Apr 15
Domaining101:

You sound incredibly mad!!!

A baby barely 8 months we are talking here for crying out loud.

You must be as insane as that lunatic lady
Re: Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted by Tonyx5(m): 10:06pm On Apr 15
Domaining101:
Oga shut up abeg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man & 6 US Citizens Sentenced To Prison For Online Fraud Schemes - Dep / Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love / Aondover Ikyenge Asemah: Missing Driver In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.